A Journey To The Cardinal Wor...

By Xuckyxheese

A fanfic crossover of Tensura and PGR: Punishing Gray Raven This fanfic is basically a mishmash and I have no... More

The Visitor's Beginnings
First Contact
Allies and Foes
Life within Babylonia
A deal with the devil
Spark of Hope
Side Chapter: Small hustle
announcement!
Fly towards the West
Lands of the Old World
Narrenwelt
Side chapter: A blue blob//Chapter 1

Construct Info

963 31 33
By Xuckyxheese

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Gender: Male?

Physiological Age: 37

Activation Date: █ █

Height: 158cm

Weight: 46kg

Vital fluid type: █ █ █

Faction: Jura Federation

Class: Attacker

Specialty: Katana

Physical:40%
Elemental:60%

Info 1
A member of a so-called group known as the Jura Federation that resides in the far east. No further information can be found in the archives of Babylonia.

Info 2
With an aloof expression and laid-back personality, Rimuru has been respected by the other construct and humans within Babylonia. Due to his calm demeanor, he teaches the other construct groups what they're lacking and their errors during their operations, giving them suggestions and ideas to improve their group earning the title known as "The Mentor"

Info 3
Rimuru is currently a temporary member of the Gray Raven. He mostly acts as a support in the group but if time gets desperate he lunges himself towards the enemies minimizing the casualty on his side.

Info 4
During his medical test, all types of instruments that require to puncture his skin have been broken, either the needle got bent or getting destroyed the moment it made contact with the skin. The only way to get Rimuru's blood is by cutting himself with his katana. Although the Blood was a fake one made by Raphael-sensei.

Info 5
If there are no available operations Rimuru mostly spends his time being experimented by Nanami for the sake of her Humanitarian Research or in the cafeteria giving him full access to the meals and ingredients to cook for the people.

Info 6
Lucia once asked Rimuru how to cook but he shrugged the request off and teaches her the basics by making tea for the Gray Raven Commandant. During that hellish week, the Commandant has suffered multiple explosive diarrhea and has been rushed to the hospital twice due to food poisoning.

Info 7
Has created a peculiar-looking frame known as the █ █ █ █ █ █ frame with the appearance of having  █ █ █ █ █ █ and█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █. The frame ability is to use and switch multiple elements with ease and had been given full access to the Workshop by Asimov to enhance his newly created frame.

Info 8
Has gained massive respect to the purifying force, Cerebrus, Strike Hawk, and Gray Raven on how easily he can soothe a 'Wild Nanami'

Info 9
The only individual that can fully operate Rimuru's newly made frame is his Multi-Purpose AI codename 'R4PHAEL'

Info 10
[REDACTED]

Secret 1
Has shown interest to the night queen of Cerebrus.

Secret 2
He hides cultural manga and novels under his bed that he found within operations.

Secret 3
Has made secret discussions with the Commandant of Gray Raven about their Cultural knowledge of Anime and Manga, they have been found out by Liv due to staying up late and getting scolded after.

Secret 4
Rimuru treats Nanami as a little sister since he reminds her of a certain Pink haired individual due to her carefree expression.

Secret 5
Has made a deal with the Ascendant.

Gluttony(Blue Orb)- A violent violet vortex that appears within Rimuru's Palm sucking in the enemies closer to him dealing 140%/280%/480% based on the numbers of Orbs pinged. If the enemies get killed with Gluttony, Rimuru gets 1 random orb, if not the remaining enemies will be stunned for 2 seconds.

Thread Manipulation(Red Orb)- Multiple silver lines of threads appear on Rimuru's fingertips stunning multiple enemies for 5/5/8 seconds and dealing 200%/400%/600% Physical DMG based on the numbers of orbs pinged.

Raphael's Battle(Yellow Orb)- With his Golden eyes changing into Crimson red. Raphael will take over Rimuru's Body enhancing his Elemental and Physical DMG for 5/5/8 seconds while dealing 300%/600%/900 based on the number of orbs pinged.

Battle Operation(Core Passive)- Pinging a Yellow Orb within 4 seconds of any 3-ping will make Rimuru turn into Elemental Mode. His blade will directly switch into different elements the Enemy is weak on dealing 990% Elemental DMG in total.

Hipokute Potion(QTE)- Rimuru will throw a healing potion in the air and splashing it to the ground and heal the allies within it for 30.75%

Meggido(Signature Move)- Cost 100 energy. Numerous amounts of liquid orb will appear and hit the vital spots of the opponents dealing 1800% DMG in total.

The Mentor(Leader)- Hp of the allies will be increased by 7% and Physical and Elemental DMG for 6%

Voice Lines

Construct Joins: Rimuru Tempest! I'm not a bad slime~!

Level up: A power-up huh

Promote: I don't have to sign more paperwork right?

Evolve: There's more than a Demon slime?

Improve skill: Rapha- *cough* I mean commandant run an analysis, please

Equip weapon: Can't be picky I guess, I'll let kurobe enhance this

Add to team: Call me Rimuru since we will be working together from now on

Set as leader: It's like managing a country right? I suppose I'll accept it

Mission complete 1: Hey commandant! Don't forget to pick up the rewards later!

Mission complete 2: No casualties on our side

General meeting 1: Good day commandant! I suppose we shall start the operation?

General meeting 2: I'll cook your favorite meal later so let's hurry up and finish this already

Affection up 1: it's fun isn't it commandant?

Affection up 2: Watching movies with commandant is something I'll be expecting to experience more from now on

Affection 3: I guess being with you isn't that bad at all

Affection 4: If everything is finished, will you go with me to the Jura Federation?

Idle 1: If you don't stop reading the manga commandant, then I'll spoil you who the main character ends up with.

Extended online time 1: You have been active for quite a while now, wanna take a break and watch anime with me?

Extended online time 2: Go take a rest, I might as well battle my old foes known as paperwork.

Extended offline time 1: You finally came back, commandant shall we get going then?

Connection made 1: Rimuru Tempest! Waiting for orders.

Shake 1: I'm not a slime commandant

Quick tap 1: Hm?

Activity on max: Good job commandant! You have finished all the necessities for today

Battle over: Let's move on to the next one then.

Teammate returns: Glad to see you in tip-top shape pal

Battle 1: I'll be relying on you once more Raphael -sensei

Battle 2: This is really different from fighting Milim

Signature: May the anger of the gods seer through your very souls. Meggido!

Injured: Haven't felt this feeling for years

Danger: Things are not looking good at all

Knocked out: So... This is how... my second life ends huh

Assist: I'm on your side don't worry

QTE: Don't die on me now

A/N: I can add more but I'm too lazy to add more so ye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 371 10
Yeah, I've already (technically) made a Tensura book (GoTM) but that's a multiverse book, the MC will be leaving that verse pretty soon (Post Season...
11.3K 425 23
what if when rimuru first met someone before the goblin village arc against direwolves and both fell in love with each other in a short time not cari...
41.7K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
1.9K 133 28
In this fanfic Rimuru did not survive in the tensura war and was reincarnated as a half angel princess and half demon and falls in love with a surten...