KIM JISOO ONESHOTS

By 24_365_blink

|KIM JISOO X BTS ONESHOTS| |A/N:The following characters in this book are absolutely not what I'm going to sh... More

-Disappear-
-Untold Desires-
-Pure Love-
-A Smile That Holds Scars-
-Selfless Predilection-
-Endless Despair-
-Red Chicken-
-Blaze Of Affection-
-Falling For That Smile-
-Kept The Pledge-
-Never Ending Story-
-Concealed Bliss-
-Lucky Charm-
-Healer-
-Vicious Temptress-
-Ignited Innocence-

-Make It Right-

1.6K 66 75
By 24_365_blink

|Jimsoo|

-JIMIN's POV-
I smiled looking at myself at the mirror as I did a last check on my outfit.

Even though she never really confessed it to me, I know that how much she loves it when I wear this black hoodie.

This black hoodie is a gift from her.

My girlfriend.

She said that I looked more handsome and cute in black outfits that's why she bought me this gift. But like the foolish boyfriend I am, I only wore it twice.

First, at the day when she bought it for me and Second, when all of my clothes were on the laundry and I had nothing good to wear.

But unlike some other girlfriends, she never complained to me for not wearing this hoodie. She always gave importance to my comfort before anything. And because of that, I couldn't be more thankful to her.

My heart thumped loudly on my chest as I opened the small black velvet box and looked at the shining diamond ring.

Today, is a special day.

Today I'm going to officially make her mine, forever.

"I see..my son is never wrong at choosing." My dad's voice brung me out from my thoughts and I grinned turning to see him looking at the ring in my hand with a wide smile.

"Of course." I said back confidently and got a loud laugh from him.

My eyes then shifted to my mom who was standing behind him while having tears on her eyes but from the genuine smile of her lips, I could tell it was because of happiness.

I smiled softly at her before giving her a kiss on the forehead and saying... "wish me luck Mom, I am finally going to propose your favourite girl today."

"Best of luck son. I am soo happy that you have finally choose a girl like Jisoo to be your life partner." She said smiling and caressing my cheek while my grin widened after hearing her name.

"Now go before it's too late..She has waited enough for you already." Dad said smiling softly and giving a light pat at my back, and I nodded before biding goodbye to them and leaving from my house.

My hands shook slightly and I gulped as many negative thoughts started to take place on my mind, like usual.

What if she says no?

What if she doesn't wants to marry me?

What if she has got tired of me after waiting for me for 3 years?

I stopped on my way and took deep breaths to clear my mind from my own unnecessary thoughts.

"Take deep breathes when you're having negative thoughts on your mind..Don't let your mind to bully your body."

Her soothing voice echoed on my mind and I smiled feeling my body getting relaxed immediately.

She knows that my mind is always filled with some unnecessary and negative thoughts that's why she told me to take deep breathes like this. And it certainly did helped me like always.

These negative thoughts are the worst enemy of mine. They never did any good to me except for making me to get extra doubtful and insecure about my own self.

And they're also the reason for me, not behaving like a normal boyfriend to my girlfriend.

What am I insecure about?

Well maybe everything.

Why?

Because I think I am not good enough for my girlfriend and for this world.

I am insecure because I think I can't have true love in my whole life.

I am insecure because I think I won't be able to feel happy like before.

I am insecure because I think I will get heartbroken again, in the end.

My life has always been full of fun and adventure. Sure there were some ups and downs but I was brave enough back then to overcome my fears. I always had this cheerfulness and positivity on me. Words like 'negativity' or 'insecurity' never existed in my life.

Until one day...

My first girlfriend broke up with me. She told me that I wasn't good enough to be her boyfriend that's why she didn't want me anymore.

Acceptable, since I was the biggest nerd of the school who always got bullied by the bad kids for wearing glasses and reading books always.

Then turn by turn, every single girl started to dump me by pointing out some unremarkable qualities of mine which I never thought were necessary to give attention to.

I became self conscious of myself to this extreme level that I stopped coming out from my room for many days. My old cheerful self was vanished into a thin air.

But then one day this pretty little girl came to sit beside me with a loads of books on her hands. I was shocked a bit since no one in the school ever tried to interacted or even wanted to sit beside me in my whole life, besides, that day I was the only one left in the library after the school was finished.

At first, she kept staring at me with this dreamy look which I thought was strange. She thought that I didn't notice her gazing at me like that, but then she looked quite a taken back when I turned my head towards her with a questioning expression.

She smiled softly at me yet didn't bother to shift her gaze. I was getting tired because of the unexpected staring contest, so without bothering her presence I decided to go back to my studies.

Since then she never left my side. She always made sure to sit with me on the class and cafeteria at lunch time.

In the beginning, she tried her hardest to get along with me by making small conversations, but some days later she gave up thinking that I was never going to talk with her.

And it was because, I was confused.
I was confused about why a pretty and famous girl like her was trying to be friends with me.

Yeah that's right. Kim Jisoo was one of the most prettiest and popular girl in our school.

She was the topper of our class, the leader of the school's cheerleading team and the all-time prom queen of our school.

So that's why you could guess why I was hesitating to be friends with her.

But then one day, I figured out that the famous girl of my school, Kim Jisoo, had a huge crush on me.

How did I figured it out?

The answer is, her diary.

Sometimes when she would get tired of not getting a response from me even after the millionth time, she would took out a pale pink coloured diary from her bag and would start to scribble something on it.

It was never my intention to read her personal diary, but one day she forgot to put it on her bag and coincidentally I found it on the library table.

I was hesitating if I should just return it to her or take a look at it to relieve my curiosities.

So I decided to do the second one. I opened the diary nervously, only to get a massive shock in the end.

There was only one name mentioned in the diary.

Park Jimin

It was filled with only my portraits, my every single habits, my likes dislikes and everything else about me.

She has wrote every single thing about me since the day I've stepped into the school.

She expressed how much different I was from others in the most good way possible in her diary.

She even wrote that my big round glasses are the most cutest part of mine.

And at last, she wrote how much she has grown to love me in these few days, even when she had never heard a single word from me.

I was stunned after reading all of this.
Or should I say I was frozen on my spot, that I didn't notice Jisoo approaching me with a tensed and shocked face.

Her mouth opened and closed when she saw her diary on my hand.

But when she was going to open her mouth again, I closed it by crashing my lips onto hers.

And when I excepted her to push me and give me a slap right across my cheek, she did the total opposite. She kissed me back with the same amount of passion, yet the way her lips moved showed how desperately she was waiting for this, and for me.

And that's how our relationship started.

And slowly I started to open up with her too, much to her and my surprise.

I wasn't accepting it at first but as the days were passing by, I was also falling in love with Kim Jisoo.

And most surprisingly, I was happy again.

I started to realise, that my life was going to get more better because of that certain girl around me, even though she deserves more better than a cold hearted and emotionless boyfriend like me.

A boyfriend who doesn't takes her to dates or gives her gifts, or who doesn't gives her the love and affection every girlfriend wants.

But now that I am going to make her mine for the rest of my life, I will do my best to make her the happiest girl ever. I'll treat her with so much love and affection that no one will be able to apart us from each other ever.

I stopped from walking when I spotted a small flower shop beside the road and quickly rushed towards it to buy some fresh and beautiful flowers for her.

Ok Jimin, giving her flowers will be a good start for a new beginning.

"Uhm..excuse me ahjuma? Can I please have a bunch of these 'Lily Of The Valley' ?" I asked smilingly to the old lady, and she smiled kindly at me before nodding her head and preparing the flowers enthusiastically.

(Translation: Ahjuma- aunt/usually referred to a old or middle aged lady in South Korea)

Lily Of The Valley is her favourite flower

'If she likes anything more than me and chicken in this world, then it would be these flowers.' Not my words, that's what she always says.

I chuckled thinking about the times when she and my mom would always start a long conversation about every kind of flowers in mom's big plants garden.

Both of their likes and dislikes are very similar with each other, which is also the reason why my mom always chooses Jisoo over me. And I am not complaining, of course.

"Your wife seems like a gentle and pure lady, young man." The old lady said handing me the delicate flowers with a smile.

I froze hearing the word 'wife'.

Well there's a 'not yet' bothering it to happen but we're gonna work on that today.

I smiled at the old lady and took out the money from my pocket before giving it to her.. "she certainly is, ahjuma. But she's not mine, yet."

The lady grinned slightly when I said 'yet' in the end and patted my back, saying.. "She is not yours yet, but I'm sure she will be soon. Wish you a very good luck young man."

"Thank you so much ahjuma." I smiled widely at the kind lady and checked the flowers before leaving the store, to reach at my destination.

But before I could continue my walk, a small girl's body bumped with mine making me to immediately grab her from falling.

My eyes went down to the girl on my arms and my lips curled up automatically after seeing the very familiar girl's hastened yet frightened state, as if she was expecting to fall on the ground by now.

Did I ever mentioned how beautiful and adorable my girlfriend is?

Maybe not in front of her, but always in my mind.

"Jisoo.." I called out softly and finally she opened her beautiful brown orbs.

She looked up immediately with her eyes widened slightly and I resist myself from the urge of pinching her cheeks.

"Chim.." She whispered and smiled slowly after realising our positions.

Oops! Didn't notice that I was still holding her like this 'in the public'.

I immediately straightened our bodies causing a pout to form on her pretty heart shaped lips, and cleared my thought to compose myself since it was getting hard to not look at those luscious lips.

"Where were you going so hurriedly?" I asked curiously and she gulped nervously, making my curiosity to increase ten times more.

What is she up to?

"Uhm...I-I was coming in your place." She answered while clutching the strap of her hand bag tightly.

"Is everything okay Jisoo shi?" I asked again, this time a bit more seriously.

She shivered slightly at the sudden change of my voice and bite onto her bottom lip, knowing well that I did not like it at all when someone lied to me. Especially her.

"Uh.. I-I was coming to meet with y-you-OH MY GOD WHERE DID YOU GOT THESE FROM!!" She exclaimed in happiness when her gaze fell down on the flowers on my hand.

I grinned mentally after noticing the look of admiration in her eyes and watched as she carefully took the flowers from my hand, as if she was going to carry a new born baby.

I soo fucking love this girl!

"Gosh! I looked for these everywhere but never found it! Where did you got these from?" She asked, observing the flowers with a bright smile on her lips.

I smiled and pointed my finger towards the small shop where I bought the flowers from.

Her eyes followed my hand and she raised her eyebrows after seeing the shop, muttering.. "I never saw this shop here before.."

"Neither did I. Maybe it's new here."

She hummed and nodded her head but then as if she has realised something, her eyes slightly widened and she stopped touching the flowers.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have snatched these from you like this. You must've bought these for someone else.." she smiled apologetically and forwarded her hand which was holding the flowers.

I frowned deeply and cursed myself for the hundredth time of this day.

See! That's why you should've give presents to your girlfriend before like a normal boyfriend you idiot!

"Chim!" Jisoo snapped her fingers in front of me causing me to come back to reality.

I shook my head at my own self and sighed giving her the look of disappointment.

She raised her eyebrows at me and was about to open her mouth to speak but then her eyes widened when she saw me crouching down with my one knee, in front of her.

I took a deep breathe to calm my already panicked self and pulled out the small velvety box out from my pocket, causing her to widen her eyes even more if that was possible.

This is it.

"Kim Jisoo, I know that I've never done something or behaved like a normal boyfriend to you. Not even on those times, when you needed me and my love the most. I have did things to you which will make anyone to doubt my love for you, anyone but you. You always trusted me, gave me time to open up, healed someone as broken and vulnerable as me and in return all I gave you was a treatment someone would give to a stranger. But trust me Jisoo, I love you beyond then anyone's imagination. And how can I not love a girl whose soul is as bright as the stars. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I promise that I will never stop cherishing you, even though I should've done that before. So Kim Jisoo, can you please give me a chance to correct my mistakes? Can you please make me more happy by being my wife, by being Mrs. Park? Kim Jisoo.....can you please give me another chance to make everything right by marrying me?"

My heartbeat increased after that long confession and I stared nervously at the pretty little girl in front of me, feeling desperate to hear a 'yes' from her.

She blinked with her mouth agape making me to coo at her cuteness on my mind.

But then after a minute, as if she was finally able to sink everything in, she gasped and stepped back a little from me. And that's when my over anxious thoughts kicked in.

"W-wait....d-did you really....DID YOU REALLY JUST PROPOSED ME?!" She exclaimed with a look of disbelief and I sighed before answering her by smiling.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe this! You really are proposing me! Oh god! I didn't expect this! What should I do now?! Am I suppose to cry?! Like happy tears?! Or should I shout in happiness!! Or should I-" Her cute blabbering got stopped when I stood up from the ground and pulled her closer to me by grabbing her waist.

Brushing my nose with hers softly, I smiled at her now doubled shocked face after that small gesture of mine and stared straight into her eyes, saying... "Just answer baby. Can you give me a chance to make everything right?"

Her lips parted slightly after hearing the word 'baby' but then as she too stared back at my eyes with those familiar emotions, her lips curled up in the prettiest way possible.

She nodded her head making my heart to almost leap out from my chest and whispered the most amazing answer.

"Make it right, Chim."

My inside churned in extreme happiness and she squealed when I picked her up from the ground and started to twirl with her in my arms.

"Chim! What are you doing?! Put me down!" And after a few more protests, I finally putted her back on the ground, earning a sigh of relief from her.

"See my boy, I told you, she'll be yours soon." A familiar voice pulled us both out from our little bubble and I turned around at the smiling old lady, who I met before in the flower shop.

I smiled fondly at the woman but then my whole face burned when I saw the huge number of people surrounding us while giving us the look of admiration.

And when I said huge I meant HUGE!

Shit! Did I just proposed my girlfriend beside the street?!

"Yes you did silly." Jisoo said, as if she had read my mind.

"Did I said my thoughts too loudly?"

She giggled making my eyes to soften as I tightened my grip on her.

"Nope, I guessed it by these red cheeks."Saying that, she pinched my cheeks and leaned her forehead onto mine.

I closed my eyes while sighing in satisfaction and heard the crowd cheering and clapping for us which caused me and Jisoo to smile and slightly bow at them.

My eyes fall back on my girlfriend who was now my fiancé and I softly grabbed her hand before sliding the diamond ring on her finger.

She gazed lovingly at the ring and then looked at me with a adoring smile.

"You know, I thought that I would be the one doing this to you today." My eyebrows rose up at that.

"Huh?"

She smiled while intertwining our hands and taking a step forward to me.. "I was going to your house, to ask you for marriage."

My eyes widened and my expression changed into a shocked one as I stared at her in disbelief.

Was this girl serious?!

She was going to propose me even when all I gave to her in this past years was my unnecessary cold behaviour and ignorance.

"What if I had say no to you?" I asked, feeling a little curious about the answer she would give to my question.

She smiled mischievously and whispered on my ear.. "Then...you would have received a number of punches from Lisa Rosé Jennie and your mom."

I laughed hearing that and shook my head after imagining that scene on my head.

Her friends and my mom-I repeat 'my mom' are very protective for her. They will literally burn you alive if you dare to lay a finger on Jisoo.

"Is that so? And what if I had say yes?" I asked again with my eyes twinkling in admiration for my fiancé.

"Well....then I would've done something to you instead." She answered, leaning closer and staring intensely at my eyes.

I gulped looking at her lips and dared to ask..."and that is..."

She smiled at me and softly placed her lips on mine, catching me off guard. But then my eyes shut closed as my hands again found their way to wrap around on her waist.

And again we heard people hooting and cheering for us making Jisoo to pull away almost immediately with her reddened cheeks.

I chuckled at her embarrassed state and pulled her body closer to me which as a result caused her to stumble on my chest.

She tugged on her bottom lip after noticing the proximity between us and my heart melted at the beautiful sight in front of me.

God! Is this a dream?

"You were going to propose me even when you knew I was never a good boyfriend to you." I stated bitterly, leaning my forehead onto hers with a small smile on my lips.

She smiled back and stared up at me with her eyes filled with only love, nothing else..."I don't think I am ever going to find such a perfect life partner like you, Chim.. So don't ever say that you were never a good boyfriend to me, you are all that I would ever need or want."

And like that, she yet again succeeded to make me speechless.

🖤End🖤

(A/N: I'm suddenly feeling disappointed with myself ☹️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 51 21
Hello! This is my BTS and TXT oneshot book and I hope that they are atleast okay, if not good. I absolutely love those 12 boys so it would make me ve...
324K 8.7K 68
Title says it all :) ENJOY! -lowercase intended- - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover done by me♡︎ �...
16.9K 654 23
just some random vsoo oneshot, it dont contain mature content everyone is welcome to read note:it is just my imaginary or fanfic dont take it too ser...
27.4K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...