impossible | 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤

pepsibetterthancoke által

"these lyrics are relatable" "shut up, you hopeless romantic" this fanfiction contains sensitive content and... Több

impossible
one <3
two <3
three <3
four <3
five<3
seven <3
eight<3
nine <3
ten<3
eleven <3
twelve <3
thirteen <3
fourteen <3
fifteen <3
sixteen<3
seventeen<3
eighteen<3
nineteen <3
twenty<3
twenty-one<3
twenty-two<3
twenty-three<3
twenty-four<3
twenty-five<3
twenty-six<3
twenty-seven<3
twenty-eight<3
twenty-nine<3
a/n
thirty<3
thirty-one<3
thirty- two<3
a/n
thirty-three<3
thirty-four<3
thirty-five<3
thirty-six<3
thirty-seven<3
thirty-eight<3
thirty-nine<3
forty<3
forty-one<3
forty-two<3
forty-three<3
forty-four<3
forty-five<3
forty-six<3
forty-seven<3
forty-eight<3
forty-nine<3
the end of impossible
a/n

six <3

6.5K 181 485
pepsibetterthancoke által

june 14th 9:30am

athena pov

i slowly stirred awake to the noise of shuffling. i let my eyes flutter open , to then be greeted by my phone propped up on my bedside table.

and then i saw ranboos profile picture.

realisation soon hit me.

"morning ranboo"

last night was one whirlpool of emotions , that's for sure. i joined the dream smp for the first time, made friends with some of the most well known streamers ever. and realised one of them is my neighbour.

wow.

{ranboo pov, 2am the night before}

'i still think it's crazy-" i spoke to athena through the discord call.

"hey, ranboo?" she spoke slowly and slurred her words, from tiredness i assume.

(CUPIDS CHOKEHOLD CAME ON WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS AND FOR SOME REASON IT JUST FITS SO WELL IDK)

"hey, athena." i responded to her in a quiet voice.

"wanna stream with me tomorrow? we could make a new smp or something..." athena continued, her voice getting progressively more croaky.

"yeah, sure, you got any ideas for a name?" i asked, turning over in my bed.

though, to this question they replied in a long dragged out breath.

"athena?" i whispered, turning up my volume.

all i had in response was quiet snores and long breaths . oh lord. they're asleep.

what do i do now? i suppose i just go to sleep right?

athena pov (back in present time)

"oh i'm sorry! did i wake you?" ranboo spoke to me, his voice lower due to just waking up, i assume.

"don't worry about it" i said , my voice also low.

"are we still on for the stream today?" he questioned.

"the smp stream thing? yeah sure! is it okay if i tell chat about us being neighbours?" i smiled just at the thought.

"yeah that's fine. i bet they're gonna be shocked" ranboo laughed.

"yeah, i bet!" i laughed along with him. "anyway, i hate to end the like 10 hour call we have but i need to go shower and eat. i'll probably see you in real life later anyway"

"no worries! and yeah, that tends to happen when you're neighbours with someone. okay bye athena!!"

i heard the disconnect sound from my phone and sighed.

"welp. that was interesting" i mumbled to myself, walking into my on-suite.

i started blasting my playlist. the first song to play was 'pretty girl' by clairo.

in shower

"SWEET TOOTH, FOR YOU, IM WIDE AWAKE!" i screamed, jumping up and down in the shower, this time using a shampoo bottle as a microphone.

"the sugar went straight to my brain
feel like a kid, I double tap
my chest with, my fist" i say in a calmer voice, but still with volume.
"i like you
say it back
say it back"
i said in a quiet voice. switching off my shower.

i quickly dried myself off and put on some grey sweats and a black oversized t shirt.

the first thing i did when i left my bathroom, was check my phone.

1 notification from neighbour▪️▫️

neighbour ▪️▫️

athena. turn you're freaking music down.

other neighbour 🌈

how. the. fuck. did you hear my music?

neighbour ▪️▫️

i left my house to go to the grocery store, and the first thing i hear is sweet tooth by cave town. little tip, close your bathroom window if you don't want the whole street to hear your music.

other neighbour 🌈

ah.

neighbour ▪️▫️

indeed.

i let out a small chuckle before switching my phone off and throwing it down on my bed.

breakfast time. i guess.

(can yall guess in advance what she's gonna have)

(yep, a pop tart)

i quickly grabbed my pop tart from the very corner and chucked it on my plate.

"OW" i groaned, blowing cold air on my finger.

"stupid toaster" i said, angrily grabbing my plate and stomping up the stairs.

time skip bought to you by billzo (i stole this from another fanfic)

i was laying in bed, scrolling through reddit , as you do, until i heard a knock at the door. i quickly got up and ran down the stairs so fast that i almost fell on my face.

please be amazon package

i opened the door to nothing. literally, nothing was there. well i thought so, until i saw a peice of paper , some... interesting... glasses , and a twix bar.

i kneeled down and picked up the three things on my porch, then looked around again  for the owner of the items. nobody.

bit sus, ngl.

i closed my front door and walked back upstairs .

'hello athena, i bought you these glasses to wear on stream today, and a twix bar because why not ? <twix3

- the beloved, ranboo.'

i read the note out loud and laughed, looking down on the 'glasses'

neighbour▪️▫️

other neighbour🌈

ranboo, these glasses are from a happy meal.

neighbour▪️▫️

correct.

other neighbour 🌈

i am not wearing these on stream.

neighbour ▪️▫️

:(

other neighbour 🌈

don't pull the sad card

neighbour ▪️▫️

:(

other neighbour🌈

FINE WHATEVER ILL WEAR THE FUCKING GLASSES 😀

neighbour ▪️▫️

HAHA YES

time skip bought to you by athenas singing

twitter

@athenasworld

streaming with a special guest today⁉️
|
\/
@ranboosaysstuff

hmm?

at this point, twitter was going crazy. they had already come to the conclusion that ranboo was the guest on my stream.

discord
mr boo

have you seen twitter 😭

athena

yes , yes i have 😭😭

mr boo

i have a feeling you are going to have an extra couple thousand people on your stream today 👍

athena

wonderful😀

another time skip, bought to you by chadboo

"hi chat! how are we all today??" i tried to act normal, unlike chat , which they were going absolutely mental

chat

ranbooSTANN: RANBOO AND ATHENA COLLAB?
user0001928: COLLAB?
ranb0000zled69: RANBOO? ATHENA??
user40: i hope they don't collab
poodwattle: ranboo and athena content?
user69420: IS THE SPECIAL GUEST RANBOO?
ranboo: hi chat
user102938: RANBOO!? WHAT

once ranboo started talking in the chat, it was a lost cause to calm them down. it took all of me to not burst out laughing, i was trying so hard not to laugh, that tears starting pricking in my eyes.

"OKAY CHAT FOR FUCKS SAKE , YES ITS RANBOO JOINING US TODAY" i blurted , giving in to my laughter.

"hello athenas chat!" ranboo unmuted, making me visibly jump.

"GAH" i screeched in response to his voice.

"HAGHAAA , CLIP THAT CHAT!" ranboo roared with laughter.

"NOT FUNNY! YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT ." i spat, booting minecraft up.

-dms-

neighbour▪️▫️

one attachment:

LMAOOO THEY CLIPPED IT

-real life-

"CHATTTT WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME" i giggled, watching the clip of me literally jumping a mile , just at ranboos voice.

"i'm not that scary!" he scoffed. "ANYWAY, we've steered completely off topic, today we're going to be making our own smp!"

by the way , this is athenas skin, except just imagine half of her head is like a blaze. yk? like a blaze head

"that's right chat!" athena agreed, opening up the edit world button. "what should we call it chat?

athena and ranboo both went silent, looking at chat for names.

"someone said hybrid smp, since we are both hybrids?" ranboo said, reading from chat.

"yes! good one! thanks random user in chat!!" i quickly typed in 'Hybrid SMP' into the name bar. "okay ranboo , you should be able to join!"

<athenasworld>joined the game

<ranboo> joined the game

"okay, the first thing i'm building is a spawn point area, cannot be having what happened on the dream smp to happen to us. or anybody else if anyone else joins."

"good idea, want me to help you or can i go off and build something else?"

"you can go build something else, i'll be okay!"

another lil time skip

"wait, athena do you want to tell them?"

"tell them what...?" i asked, confused

"you know, the thing we discovered on stream yesterday?"

"OH! THAT" i remembered what he meant , the fact that we are literal neighbours . i racked my brain for an interesting way to tell them.

and then it hit me.

"okay ranboo check dms rq"

neighbour ▪️▫️

other neighbour🌈

do u keep a key under ur doormat?

neighbour ▪️▫️

sus, but yes i do?

other neighbour🌈

which room is yours?

neighbour ▪️▫️

top floor, first door on your left

other neighbour🌈

great

"CHAT ILL BE BACK IN A SECOND , RANBOO MAKE SURE I DONT DIE!" i shouted whilst standing up to go downstairs.

"where are you going?" my mom asked as i rushed towards the front door.

"ranboos!" i said quickly, running out of the house and across the road

i stumbled a little towards his front door

ranboo pov

"uhh... hello athenas chat" i said, confused as to what she was doing.

"chat don't bother asking me what she's doing , because i myself don't have a clue"

athena pov

i turned the key in the door slightly , and quietly closed the door after i walked in.

i turned right to go up the stairs.

when i tell you this mans stairs where steep as fuck, please believe me.

i dragged my feet towards the first door on my left.

"ranboo. you did not tell me how steep your stairs were." i panted, opening the door to his room. "your room is neat though."

"oh- i didn't realise that's how you were gonna tell them" he chuckled , circling around my character in the game.

user108320: THEY MET UP?
ranb000zled: MEET-UP ALREADY?
tubbo: KEKW
tubbo: KEKW
tubbo: KEKW
tubbo: KEKW
uswr310183: RANTHENA?

"HAH, no chat! we didn't meet up, ranboo and i happen to be neighbours" i said whilst leaning over his shoulder

after i announced it, the chat went completely insane.

"wait athena , you're not wearing the glasses?" he said, pulling a fake sad face.

"oh shit i forgot i'll go put them on now. i'll stay at mine for the rest of the stream and i might come over after."

"buh bye ranboo" i said, walking out of his room and closing the door.

time skip bought to you by mr brett

"okay bye chat! buh bye! it was a good stream today!" i clicked the end live button and then logged off the smp.

"hello mister boo, i shall be at your house shortly" i spoke, disconnecting from discord.

"mom!! i'm going to ranboos again!" i called to her room, before heading outside.

i slowly made my way up ranboos stairs once again.

"oh ranbooooooo" i sung , creaking his door open

"oh atheeeeenaaa" he sung back laughing a little.

"by the way, i still need to stream on my twitch , so we can do that together if you'd like?? i'll put my facecam on?"

"sounds awesome!!"

i watch as ranboo sets up his obs and webcam.

"wait , athena , you should start the stream from my account and pretend like you're me" he whipped his head around to face me.

"hell yeah!" i get up and then sit down in front of his setup

"no way ew, you use obs instead of streamlabs" i grumble , opening his twitch tab up. "anyway i'm about to press go live so SHH"

i click the go live button and play ranboos starting soon screen, with 'redesign your logo' by lemon demon playing in the background.

about 5 minutes into the stream, i start thanking subs for ranboo, and somehow, i don't know how, nobody even noticed it wasn't his voice. i genuinely have no idea why.

"hi chat. hello chat! how are we all doing?" i giggled, switching on the webcam.

chat

user888819: 2 COLLABSV??
philza: OH
ranb0000zled: ATHENA? HELLO?
ranthena: RANTHENA, MY SHIP IS SAILING
ranthenashipp: ATHENA? HELLO?

"yall... yall are not already shipping us... right?" i sighed, squinting at the names 'ranthena'

"ranboo, they are calling us ranthena" i said in a fake disappointed tone

"guys, i'm kidding, you can ship us if you want , if it's okay with oreo boy, just don't be weirdchamp"

"yeah, fine by me, just don't be weird, chat!" ranboo added on, walking in behind me.

"CHAT! today i'm playing a horror game whilst athena just sits next to me and jumps at the jumpscares, this is gonna be awesome chat! you're gonna watch athena jump about 20 miles further than she did when she simply heard me say hello!" ranboo mocked me, chuckling afterward

"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY." i said , getting up out of his chair so he could sit down.

"it was funny, even chat agrees!" he snickered

time skip bought to you by ranboos squid game costume

i had moved from the chair beside ranboo, onto his bed. i was just lay there scrolling through twitter.

@athenasworld

ranboo has gone full blankie mode😟

i tweeted out the picture of ranboo and let out an audible yawn, making ranboo turn his head

"athena if you're tired, i can walk you back to your house?" he asked kindly .

"no no! i'm not tired i just saw a video about yawning on an airplane and it made me yawn" i lied, in all honesty, i didn't want to go home. me and ranboo really just, i don't know. clicked? it was the most unexpected thing considering i used to be terrified to talk to him.

"oh no worries then!" he smiled, turning back to the camera . i let out a quiet sigh and opened twitch up on my phone.

i pulled up ranboos stream and started talking in chat.

"athena, why are you talking in chat when 1, chat can literally see you in the background, and 2 you are literally in the room, you can speak" he giggled , closing the door in fnaf.

"because it's funnier" i said in a sleepy voice.

i looked at the monitor preview and waved at chat from ranboos bed . and mimed, 'hi chat! hi chat!' and smiled before laying back down.

ranboo pov

chat

user109239: is athena asleep?
tubbo: RANBOO ATHENA IS THEIR SLEEPING ARC
ranthenaaa: SHES ASLEEP??
athenastanpageseee: SLEEPY ATHENA

my eyes scanned over the chat, and it was all filled with the same thing, so i looked back and checked, and athena was indeed, fast asleep.

"chat" i said in a concerned whisper . "what do i do?!" i continued in a whisper shout.

tommyinnit: RANBOO HAS A WOMAN IN HIS BED

"tommy shut up!" i whisper shouted, looking back at athena again. i couldn't wake them, she seemed really tired, but then, they're literally asleep in my bed?

"is phil here chat? i need philza advice!!"

philza: mate, just leave her there?? IDK

"NOT HELPING PHIL" i carried on whisper shouting.

"chat! i'm gonna end stream here to try not to wake them! bye chat! take care of yourselves!!" i said quietly , pressing the end live button and shutting my pc down.

i silently tiptoed over to athena. still confused on what to do.

hmm.

i decided to try and make her slightly more comfy . i very gently wrapped my arms around her and lifted her to the head of my bed, and pulled a blanket over her.

that's better. i thought to myself ,grabbing a spare pillow and blanket from my wardrobe. (a/n idk what i'm on abt just go with it)

i made up a little makeshift bed for myself.

this will do for tonight. i guess.

i lay down on my little floor bed, my feet poking out from the bottom of the blanket.
"heh" i giggled almost silently , pulling twitter up on my phone.

@athenasworld

ranboo has gone full blankie mode😟

i quietly chuckled at her tweet.

|
\/
@ranboosaysstuff

why am i only just seeing this?

i tweeted out a response and then checked trending

TRENDING

#ranthena - the streamers ranboolive, and athenasworld allow fans to ship them, and the fans use the ship name 'ranthena'

#athenassleepingarc - streamer athenasworld falls asleep in the background of ranboolive's fnaf stream.

i smiled at the trending tags and placed my phone next to me.

"goodnight, athena" i whispered.

2699 words

this chapter is cute. i actually kinda like it. YALL ALSO PLEASE COMMENT YOU SCARE ME BY JUST READING AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING

anyway, go eat and drink, bye lovelies!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
603K 18K 48
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 they are just teenagers living their life as a streamers along with feelings blooming in the air. ❪ first book in the Greek Mytholog...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...