forty-one<3

not long left now guys<|3
(yall are gonna read the next one i make right? pls😭😭)

two weeks later
athena pov

dream and sapnap were holding me, next to the pool. sapnap had his arms holding onto my top half and dream was holding onto my legs.

and they were swinging me above the water whilst i screamed.

fucking men.

"1....2..-" they spoke in sync as they swung me towards the pool.

"NO-" i screeched. "PUT ME- DOWN!"

"3!" they said it at the same time, and threw me into the pool.

i screamed at the top of my lungs as they did so.

the water had went up my nose and i had swallowed like two mouthfuls.

i spluttered as i reached the surface. "you psychos!"

they were laughing their asses off.

god, did i ever mention how much i hate men.

"fuck you!" i stuck my middle finger up at the both of them, while my other hand held onto the edge of the pool. "chlorine does not fucking taste good."

"help me up" i sighed, putting my hand up to sapnap.

the gullible, naive person that he is, he took my hand, and i immediately dragged him down into the pool with me.

timeskip

what started off as sapnap and dream dropping me into the pool, ended up being a full blown pool party.

there were drinks, weed, the pool+ floaties.

it was honestly, amazing.

my body clung to ranboos back as he carried me, piggyback style , around the pool. we were doing small races with niki and wilbur.

"GO! RANBOO- THEYRE GONNA WIN" i screamed, putting my head onto his shoulder as he walked through the water.

"damn right" wilbur laughed loudly after he spoke.

(a/n this is so off topic but i just ate the most bussin pizza ever. and i'm also watching ranboos mcc stream right now so i'm living bro)

towards the end of the race, ranboo lost his footing and fell , dropping me off his back.

almost as soon as i fell, i was pulled back up, by ranboo of course. except this time he was holding me on his front/side, his hand holding onto my waist.

he smiled , meeting my eyes quickly, a pink tint dusting over his cheeks.

i smiled back, a familiar heat flushing over my face.

obviously wilbur and niki won, considering we literally fell over, but i'm honestly not mad about it.

"i'm gonna go get a drink, want one?" i asked ranboo, who was still holding me.

"yeah, please. can i get a coke please?" he grinned again, and then put both his hands on my waist and lifted me onto the poolside.

i literally screamed internally. and my heart wouldn't stop trying to escape my chest.

i mustered up a smile, trying to ignore the intense butterflies that swarmed in my stomach.

timeskip like 5 mins

"hey, can you pass me a bottled water?"