twelve <3

june 27th 4:45

tw:, sa, shouting, very mild violence

(guys tell me if i'm doing too much sad stuff i will stop 😭😭)

(MAN I CAME FROM TUBBOS FIREWORK STREAM. IT WAS LITERALLT LIKE A FEVER DREAM IT WAS AMAZING)

athena pov

ranboo and i were sat behind his computer screen, waiting for the viewers to arrive on his stream.

i'm not even going to lie, i was basically falling asleep every 5 minutes. the night before this i had been on facetime to ranboo talking for hours. you may ask, why be on facetime when you can literally see him face to face? and to answer your question... i don't know. like i actually just don't know.

"athena are you sure you want to stream? you look like you're about to fall asleep" ranboo asked me, pointing his mic away from his face.

"yeah! yeah i'm fine sorry." i rubbed my eyes in response to his statement. "i'm good"

i couldn't even tell what face he made in response, as he was completely covered by his mask and glasses. i imagine he looked concerned. or maybe he didn't have a facial expression?

i read into things too much.

"okay i'm turning the webcam on now" he whispered , pointing the mic away again.

i replied with a silent nod and adjusted the way i was sat.

"hi chat! hello guys how are we all?" ranboo greeted his chat in his usual soft voice.

"today chat, we're doing a q & a , with the amazing athenasworld!"

i grinned wide and waved excitedly at the chat.

"use the hashtag rathenaquestions to ask us! that's #ranthenaquestions, mods can you spam it a couple times please?" ranboo spoke into the mic.

"ranthena?" i laughed at him. " CHAT CLIP IT #SIMPBOO"

"RANBOOANDATHENAQUESTIONS WOULD BE TOO LONG. CHAT, DO NOT CLIP IT" ranboo defended himself quickly.

i grasped the mic in my hands and put my face really close to it, whispering "chat, clip it! clip it quick! #simpboo"

"chat not only did you get simpboo, you got some athena asmr, we're on a roll" i continued whispering into the mic.

"what are you doing. please return the microphone" ranboo reached over trying to grab it from me.

i swiped the mic away and laughed. "no this is my chat now!" i giggled "hi chat!" i pulled the mic close to my face again.

ranboo took his chance and leaned over again, grabbing the mic in seconds. "HA!"

"NO! MY CHAT!" i screeched, making grabby hands at the mic he was holding in the air.

"you're literally like a child" he chuckled, placing the mic back down on the table.

"okay i'm actually going to look at questions now" i pulled my phone from my back pocket and typed the hashtag into the twitter search bar.