𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

53

1.5K 88 127
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ crybaby gets all the bitches
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
a little bit of gore, character death, angst

All this running was going to be the death of Y/N soon. Currently, she was, you guessed it, sprinting through the streets and pushing past anyone in her way.

Senju and the three boys were following close behind, wanting to help as much as they could.

Y/N was heavily breathing by the time she was nearing the location Takemichi told her to meet him. She was desperately forcing herself to run faster even though her legs felt like jelly and she wanted to collapse. Her throat burned and she struggled to stay upright. Nevertheless, she continued to sprint down the pavement, not giving a single care about her health at this point.

"Y/N!" Senju shouted, "Slow down! You might trip!" And, just as those words rolled off the girl's tongue, Y/N fell.

She skidded across the concrete, banging her head and scraping her knees and elbows along with the palms of her hands.

'Ashley... I have to get to Ashley!'

Y/N quickly stood up, gritting her teeth at the pain that suddenly jolted through her body. She hissed.

'Ah, fuck... I'm already at my limit... how fast have I been running?'

She was about to slow down when she saw the street she was looking for. With newfound stamina, she quickened her pace. She swiftly turned a corner, staring at the scenery in front of her.

Ashley seemed to be alright. She was standing behind Draken, trembling slightly. Mikey stood slightly to the side, panting lightly. And then there was Takemichi and his friends. They were kicking the body of a grown man, shouting curses and swear words at his unconscious figure.

"Takemichi!" And, for the first time in a while, Y/N called the blonde by his first name.

"H-Huh?! Y/N, you're her- Hey! Slow down!" Takemichi hollered, frightened. At this rate, Y/N was going to crash into him with how fast she was running.

"Takemichi! Thank you!" She tackled him to the ground, arms wrapped around his waist tightly. He stiffened, heat rushing to his cheeks.

'No! I have a girlfriend! Don't think about Y/N, think about Hina! No Y/N, only Hina!' In his mind, Takemichi was having a mental war with himself.

"Huh? How does he get all the hot bitches? He has a girlfriend!" Yamagishi wailed, dropping to his knees as tears streamed down his face. Akkun rolled his eyes at how dramatic his friend was.

"I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Takemichi! Even if you suck ass at fighting and even though your hair looks gross and you put it up in the most horrendous and ugly style!" Y/N exclaimed, "How can I thank you for saving my sister?!"

"Uh..." Takemichi paused, "It was actually Mikey who... knocked him out." Y/N deadpanned. Slowly, she stood up, brushing the dirt off her blouse.

"Forget you ever saw that." She growled at Takemichi before jogging over to Mikey and jumping him.

"Manjiro!" She exclaimed, her personality taking a complete turn once more, "Thank you!" Everybody sweatdropped while Mikey just grinned, hugging her back.

"My problem, m'amore!" He relished her warmth, "This means you're gonna marry me, right? Are you finally gonna accept my proposal?" Y/N sent him a deadpan look.

"Don't get too cocky, Manjiro." She grumbled, "You still have a long way to go." Mikey chuckled, patting her head.

'It's because she's still in love with Hanma. I wonder... what would've happened if she didn't move... if she never met him...' The smile on his face seemed genuine enough to fool everybody but, inside, he was hurting.

Y/N had always been a special person to him. After she moved away, he felt devastated. Then, years later, Shinichiro died, only making him feel worse.

Kazutora and Baji confessed that it was them eventually but it was clear there was a third person involved. Those two wouldn't have been able to get away so cleanly without them.

He still didn't know who it was but he trusted it wasn't Y/N.

Ever since the fight with Valhalla, he had a suspicion. However, after observing her for a whole, he came to the conclusion that she was either innocent or just a really good actor.

"Okay lovebirds." Draken grunted, interrupting the moment, "Pack it up." The two were still lying on the ground, embracing each other.

Senju pouted, secretly glaring at Mikey. Wakasa bit back a laugh, amused by the amount of jealousy that was swirling around in the atmosphere.

"Ash, are you okay?" Y/N questioned as Mikey helped her to her feet. The blonde female nodded.

"Yes. He just... scared me... that's all." She murmured.

Clearly, it wasn't safe in Japan anymore. Y/N had two choices she could make. She could either hand herself in or she could request for Hiro to move her family, including Kisaski and his mother. She opted for the latter as it seemed safer.

Perhaps she could send them to America. The land was big there and they would have no trouble finding a suitable home. However, outbreaks of violence popped up here and there so maybe not.

"Hey, Y/N," Ashley spoke, a gentle smile on her face, "Let's get back befor"- She was cut off by an arrow suddenly piercing her chest. She spluttered, spitting out a mouthful of blood. Y/N's eyes widened as well as Takemichi's.

Draken quickly caught Ashley, laying her on the ground.

"Ash?! Ash!" Y/N shouted, lightly slapping her sister's cheek. She pressed two fingers against the blonde's neck, searching for a pulse. It was faint but at least Ashley was still alive. "Hey, Ash, it'll be okay! There's a hospital just a few blocks down! Draken, carry her once I find something to stop the bleeding!" Y/N dug around in her bag, finding nothing. She inhaled deeply before reaching to rip the side of her dress. However, before she could, Ashley stopped Y/N's desperate attempt.

"Hey... Y/N... tell the others... I said goodbye, okay? Tell them... that I love them..." The female smiled, her breath starting to get shallower.

"No! Ash! You can't leave me like this! I've already lost Nira and Keisuke! Don't leave me too!" Y/N cried out, "Please! I'm begging you!"

"Y/N..." Draken crouched down, placing a hand on her shoulder, "The arrow hit a vital place... she... she's not gonna make it." A small sob slipped past Y/N's lips as she hugged Draken, body trembling. Whimpers rolled off her tongue and her nails dug into the boy's flesh. He, however, didn't mind it.

Takemichi turned his head, jaw clenched. He had managed to save Draken but what about Baji, Nira, and Ashley? He had been so caught up with Toman that he forgot about the Asahi Family masscre.

In the future, everybody knew about it. The anonymous killer murdered almost the whole family, leaving only Hiro, Kisaki, and an unnamed girl who Takemichi assumed was Y/N.

'I'm so sorry' He mentally apologized to Y/N, 'I'll do better, I promise. I'll save the rest of your family as well as everybody else!'

"Boss, the target is down."

"Excellent. Thank you. What about my daughter?"

"Currently crying. Would you like me to shoot her too?"

"No. You've done well. Return to the base."

The sky turned grey and, as if the clouds shared Y/N's sadness, it began to pour down with rain. Water mixed with blood, running down the sidewalk and pooling around the feet of those present.

"Hey... Ash..." Y/N muttered, staring at her sister, "Thanks for adopting me. Say 'hi' to Nira for me... k?" Ashley weakly chuckled.

"Sure. Don't join us too soon, Y/N. I'd rather you live for us than die for us."

The H/C-haired girl stiffly nodded.

"... I love you." She murmured, reaching out to grasp her sister one more time.

"Your hand..." Ashely muttered, eyes drooping, "... It's so warm." The rain cascaded down, soaking Y/N's once-dry hair. Dewdrops collected on her long lashes, giving an almost graceful effect. It would've been a pulchritudinous sight if not for Ashley dying. "... Make up with Hanma for me, okay? He's a good kid... and he means well... He just doesn't show it... Besides, I have a dream that you'll have a kid with him. Nira and I had a bet that you would get with him. Don't let me down... I don't want to lose..."

Slowly, her head lolled to the side. Small droplets of blood slipped past her lips as Y/N stared at her, emotionless. She felt numb and detached from the world. She had stopped crying minutes ago and, even though she wanted to again, she just couldn't. No tears would well up in her eyes. She just felt... empty.

"Y/N," Mikey began. Draken shook his head, signaling for him to remain quiet.

"I'd... like to be alone now... please," Y/N uttered as she sent them a broken smile.

"Are you sure?" Akkun questioned. The female nodded.

"I want... to say my final... goodbye."

The group nodded in understanding and, one by one, they walked away until only Takemichi was left.

"Was she a good sister?" The blonde questioned as he sat down next to the E/C-eyed girl who he considered his friend despite all the insults she spat at him.

"... The best... along with Nira." She whispered in a hushed tone.

Takemichi shuffled closer and, in a gentle manner, he placed Y/N's head on his shoulder.

"If you ever need someone to talk to... I'm here." He offered. Y/N let out a small huff before a ghost of a smile pulled at the corners of her mouth.

"Thanks, crybaby hero." She muttered, "Maybe you're not as bad as I thought."

A/N : I came here to drop some money, dropping all my money

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
482K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
36.4K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
599K 30.3K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...