CRY FOR ME || TWICExREADER

By lernjerge

Nine girls, nine girls that have been broken by the same girl they love with their whole life. The girl, that... More

INTRODUCTION
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
YOO JEONGYEON
XI
HIRAI MOMO
XII
NOT AN UPDATE
XIII
XIV
XV
ANNOUNCEMENT
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

IX

4.8K 199 75
By lernjerge

Mina's Pov.

"Mina, I said wait!" Y/n run grabbing my wrist making my body turns to her. "Let us talk please." She said, as I stared at her dumbfounded.

This bitch infront of me was the one who broke me months ago. I can't let her see me like this.

"We don't need to talk, there's nothing to talk." I said, grabbing my hand aggressively as I started to run again.

"Baby.. please let me explain." I was stuck up when she suddenly hugs me at the back, no I can't let her destroy the walls I build around for months. "Just at least, hear my side on why I broke up with y-you." She said, cracking her voice at the end.

"You have 5 minutes to talk." I nodded my head. She tightens her embrace on my waist not wanting to let go.

"I-i'm afraid of your s-safety. Momo, y-your f-friend is my ex." She said, while I clinched my eyes tight. Lips quivering. "I just found out l-lastnight that your s-so called friends, are all my ex." I gasped, letting out the tears flow in my cheeks.

"We've been together for fucking 3 years and your telling me that my 8 friends was all your exes?! You fucking jerk! I hate you so much!" I burst out, punching her chest as her hands cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

I gasped, I was about to push her but she held my hand and deepen the kissed making me moan.

"I'm sorry, Momo h-her father is planning to k-kill you. Hirai is the rival of Myoui's mafia gang that your f-father is involved." She explained, so that's the reason why Momo has been too awkward around me. "Momo's father has been eyeing us ever since he knew that I'm marrying a Myoui. He'll kill you, if I marry you. And I can't bare losing y-you." She sobbed, making my heart shattered seeing her like this.

I always knew that Hirai is the Mafia rival gang with Myoui but I just shrugged it away before since I didn't associate with my father's business.

"Is t-that why y-you call off the wedding?" I asked, already calmed. I can't believe this is fucking happening.

"I- i need to s-stay away from y-you for your safety, I'm sorry." She said, still sobbing. I admit, I do miss her so much. "I miss you so much, love." She mumble, enough for me to hear her as I buried my face on the crock of her neck inhaling the scent that I've been obsessed for years.

"We don't have enough time, let me forgive you." I said, as we run like a fool to my car.

I was the one who got in first and next was her. She hastily move to the backseat, grabbing my nape and kiss me aggressively.

I tossed my top that I'm wearing, leaving me with a lacey black bra. As she brings down her trouser that leaves her boxer with a big bulge inside.

She help me unzip my jeans, making me stumble on the backseat letting me out a chuckle.

I miss her, I miss her inside me.

She kissed my lips again, dragging her fingers on my waist squeezing it. I let aside my anger, as lust and desire takes over me making me wanting her more.

She ran her fingers inside my panties, playing on my clit making her smirked grow when I let out a moan.

“Stop teasing me and just fuck- FUCK!” I groaned as she slipped her middle and ring finger inside me making me arch my back.

“You're so wet for me.” She mumble, leaving a love mark at my collarbone.

“F-faster..” I gasped, feeling the blissful pleasure that she's giving me. “Oh, yes. Right there.” Her fingers fuck me so hard as I bit my lips, not wanting to let out the sound that I've been holding.

She hit my spot, curling her fingers inside me getting me insane like I've been possess.

“Oh God! I'm about to c- Fucking jerk!” She let out a small chuckle when she see my frustrated face.

“Ride me.” She mumbled, letting her buddy sprung out on her boxer making me gasped.

I almost forgot that she's too big, for my liking. I bit my lips unconsciously, as I watch her stroke it.

She carefully grabbed my waist, sliding off my panties on my knees as she peppered my neck with kisses.

I sit on her lap, making a contact with her erection as I let out a stifle moan. She's having a pre-cum and I'm so wet.

She strokes her member teasing my clit making me whimper. I fucking miss this feeling.

“I'm going in.” She whispered as I just nod my head. As her head goes inside, it makes me stretch my pussy making me whimper. Damn! I feel like I'm still a virgin. “You're still too t-tight.” She said, pushing all her way to making me feel her inside my tummy.

“Y-you're just t-too big.” I mumbled, letting out an audible voice as I adjusted myself from her size.

“You okay?” She asked, nodding my head in response as I started to move my hips making us moan in satisfaction.

“Oh, God baby that feels good.” She muttered, grabbing my butt cheeks guiding my movements while kissing my lips.

“I f-feel so full.” I said, feeling the tip of her member inside my stomach. I bounce myself on her lap, arching my back.

Damn! I might cum any minute now. She aggressively pound me, meeting every thrust from her. She fasten' her movements, making my mind spin from the pleasure she's giving me.

“I'm gonna cum any m-moment now.” I mumbled, pulling her hair as I kissed her aggressively.

“Me too, l-lets cum together.” She said, moving too fast meeting every thrust, skin slapping.

I buried my face at the crock of her neck biting it when orgasm finally reached out to me.

We explode like a time bomb, as she slowly thrust inside me helping herself and I from the high orgasm.

“Y-your neck is b-bleeding, I'm sorry.” I whispered, running my fingers on her neck wherein there's the visible bite from my teeth.

“It's okay.” She said, smiling charmingly making my heart beat faster.

I was about to say something when her phone lit up, indicating that there's a message.

“Who's that?” I asked, jealousy building up.

“Sana.” She mumble, giggling when I cross my arms under my chest. “Relax, She's my ex but also my bestfriend. Stop that expression, I might get turn on again.” She said, putting a strand of my hair besides my ear making me blush. “Here, read the message she sent.” She said, handing me her phone letting me read Sana's text.

From: ClumsySquirrel 🐿️
If you already tamed Mina, please bring her at this location: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx she already knows about the place. The girls wanted to talk to you and decided to escape class for today. You two careful on your way, xoxo.

I let out a chuckle reading Sana-shi's phone book name.

“Why did you put Clumsy squirrel on her phone book number?” I laughed earning a grin plastered on her face.

“She's clumsy and looks like a squirrel.” She said, chuckling. Rubbing my waist with her big hands that makes me shiver everytime she touch me. “Mina-yah, the girls can't know about us especially Momo. Sana is an exemption since I know her from the back of my hand.” She mumble, snuggling up putting her head on my chest listening the rhythm of my chest.

“I can handle Momo, myself.” I muttered as she shakes hear head.

“You don't know Mr. Hirai works when it comes from her daughter's sake. I can't bare losing you again, 5 months away from you is hell.” She said hugging my waist tight. “I need to handle the other girls too. Can w-we keep this a secret first? I just wanted you to be safe.” She whispered enough for me to hear her.

“Alright. I think you need to give the girls a closure too.” I mumbled, rising her chin up as I kiss her lips. “I miss you.” I whispered, making her smile.

“I miss you too.” She replied. “And I think we need to fix ourselves and my buddy is about to heads up again.” She chuckle, as I create an evil plan.

I purposely bounce on her lap earning a loud moan from her.

“MINA!” I laughed earning a glare from this big baby. “You're so dead later Myoui.” She mumble, as I let out a smirk.

I hop off from her lap, searching my clothes that have been scattered inside my car.

“Is your car tinted?” She asked, buckling up her trouser.

“I won't grabbed you here if isn't, not like we didn't have sex in a public restroom before.” I said, wearing my shirt.

“Shut up, Sharon.” She mumble as I laughed at her face.

“You big baby. Let's pretend that we didn't got back to each other infront of the girls yeah?” I said sitting on the driver seat. She sit on the passenger seat grabbing my lift hand intertwining making me smile.

“I love you, Myoui.” She mumble, kissing my knuckles.

“I love you too.” I replied, biting my lips.

I started the car and drove off to our hidden place. Now, that I know her reasons for betraying me I think it's time for me to keep an eye from Momo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 27
Y/N, a girl who's cold to anyone but will the 9 girls can melt it? The 9 nine girls have fallen in love to her. Who will she choose among the 9 of th...
38.1K 1.3K 43
This is twice x female reader story so if your not a fan of this kind of story then sorry not sorry better skip it
20.2K 645 37
Welcome to YDR Akademi, where we make sure our students... #$+"+_+# You Belong To Me.#+$++@:$ Are safe and are equally welcomed... #++$+#)" Why Are Y...
21.9K 979 27
I write the story for fun 😁 😁...