Random Marriage II

بواسطة taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... المزيد

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

126

387 33 12
بواسطة taeyeon_mystar

When Seohyun finally arrived back in Korea, she was greeted by people from the military base.

"Hello, sister-in-law, I am the chief's communications officer, my name is Chen Yan."

"Chen Yan, can you tell me where Yoong is and what his condition is like?" All Seohyun cared about was when she'd see Yoong.

"Actually, the chief was saved a while ago and plenty of people within the air force already knew about it. However, no one contacted the Lim Family because..." Chen Yan wasn't​ very tall, but he was strong and built. From the looks of it, he was a loyal and honest person that could be trusted.

"If there's something you want to say, just be honest," Seohyun was mentally prepared for anything because she had already guessed that something was going on. Since they had already saved him, there was no reason why they wouldn't contact his wife.

"It was Miss Han that saved the chief. Right now, the chief is being kept in the Han Family's hospital. They deliberately kept the information under wraps and restricted people from telling anyone. No one knows what Miss Han has planned."

"She wants to replace me," Seohyun guessed. "Do you know which hospital he's at?"

"Yes, I do..."

"OK, I'll return to the Lim Family home and think of a plan." But, before that, Seohyun was going to go see Tiffany first.

Superstar Media had worried so much about her, so it was only right for her to subdue their worries.

Soon, Seohyun arrived at Hyatt Regency. Although Tiffany knew that she had already returned, she was still relieved when she saw her in person. She could finally let her worries go.

"You scared me to death."

"Sorry, Fany unnie."

"It's fine, I understand you," Tiffany took a deep breath before she asked, "I've heard about Yoong's situation. Where is he right now?"

"He's with the Han Family."

"Is it the same Miss Han that pretended to be Yoong's godsister and tried to give you attitude before?" Tiffany quickly recalled what happened with the woman.

"Yes."

"She's keeping someone else's husband in her home and not telling anyone. What is she trying to do?" Tiffany scoffed. "Even if she wants to replace you, isn't she asking to be ridiculed by doing this and creating a frivolous image for herself? After all, the two of you are already married. She's in the military, she should know the consequences of ruining a military marriage. Especially since you are pregnant."

"I was just about to return to the Lim Family Home to discuss this matter with mom and dad and see how we can get him back."

After Tiffany heard this, she shook her head, "Since the Han Family managed to keep hold of him, they must have a substantial reason. If you turn up without careful consideration, it may not be of benefit to you."

"I still have to go, though. He's my husband," Seohyun furrowed her brows. "I don't care what their surname is and I don't care if I'm headed into a tiger's lair or a dragon's den. I simply want to bring my husband back."

Tiffany nodded her head and patted Seohyun on the shoulder, "This is your own family matter, so I shouldn't get involved. I'll let you resolve this on your own. But, always remember that Superstar Media is here to support you."

"Thank you, Fany unnie," Seohyun's eyes suddenly turned red. "You're the only person that's stuck by me through thick and thin."

"Don't say something so cheesy. Hurry, go get your husband."

With Tiffany's prompt, Seohyun quickly left Hyatt Regency and returned to the Lim Family Home. She then explained everything to Mother Lim and Father Lim.

After hearing what happened, Father Lim slammed his hands on the table angrily, "Does that family have any shame? Not only is Yoong already married, even if he wasn't, this would be a complete joke. Their daughter isn't married yet, yet they are keeping a man in their home. If people find out about this, how's Han Xiao going to live up to it?"

"Old man, that Han Xiao was already obsessed with Yoong in the past. In theory, we should thank the Han Family for saving our son, but what they've done is completely ridiculous. They've even kept his condition and whereabouts a secret from his own parents."

"Madam, don't panic, Seo Seo and I will head over to the Han Family Home this afternoon to demand for Yoong...I don't think this family has the right to keep my son from me."

"Yes. Don't be afraid Seo Seo, we will always be here to back you up." Mother Lim hated women that broke apart happy families. Yet, this woman actually dared to seduce her son in front of her.

Even if she was to chop Han Xiao up into a million pieces, she wouldn't feel like she had gone overboard.

Seohyun gently nodded her head as she went upstairs to get some rest. As she was pregnant, it was easy for her to get tired.

"Baby, don't be afraid, Mummy will definitely bring Daddy back."

"When that time comes, you need to behave..."

...

As soon as Father Lim found out that his son was in the possession of the Han Family and no one had told him, he immediately stormed over to the military base. He couldn't understand what their reasoning​ would be?

How could the Han Family do something like this?

When the military officials heard from Father Lim, they were shocked, but they could only reply, "Old Lim, no matter how wrong this family is, they still saved your son's life. Even if you don't like the way they handled it, you should take the pride of both families into account."

"Why should I care about anyone's pride when I can't even get my son back. I'm heading home right now to get my daughter-in-law..."

Everyone knew that the Han Family's actions were unreasonable, but they were still Yoong's saviors and he was still unconscious. If they were to suddenly move him, it would definitely effect his recovery. That's why the military turned a blind eye to the situation. Unfortunately, the Lim Family found out much quicker than expected.

Father Lim was angry. Just the thought of it made him frustrated.

The almighty Lim Family Major General was currently unable to return to his own home!

Father Lim couldn't tolerate what was happening, so he immediately took Seohyun with him to the hospital owned by the Han Family. However, when he arrived, he discovered that the simple hospital was heavily guarded.

But, Father Lim wasn't scared. He immediately stormed up to the reception desk and said to the nurses sitting there, "I am Lim Yoong's father, tell Han Xiao to come see me."

The two nurses looked at each other. Unable to withstand Father Lim's oppressive presence, they immediately called the inpatient department.

A moment later, Han Xiao came out to greet the old man, "Uncle Lim, you're here."

"If I didn't come, would my son have ended up with your surname?" Father Lim scoffed.

"Uncle, I think you have a misunderstanding. The situation isn't the way that you think it is. Let me explain," Han Xiao tried to change the subject, but Father Lim wasn't easy to fool.

"I don't care what reason you have. Yoong has a wife and parents. It's not suitable for him to stay here."

As soon as Han Xiao heard this, she stretched out her arm and stopped Father Lim, "Let me be honest with you, Uncle. Yoong and I already agreed that if we walk out of this mission alive, we would be together."

"The officials already know about this, that's why they allowed Yoong to stay here with the Han Family."

"I know it's hard for you to accept this, but he told me that he feels sorry towards his wife, Seohyun, because he can't give her a stable lifestyle. Rather than continuing on, he thought it would be best to end things with her swiftly."

"That's why there's no reason why Yoong can't stay here."

After Han Xiao was done talking, Father Lim didn't even get a chance to respond before Seohyun threw a slap straight across the woman's face, "I've never seen someone so proud to be a mistress. Miss Han, you've really opened my eyes."

Han Xiao did not retaliate against the slap, instead she acted innocent, "I know it's difficult for you to accept, so you can treat me however you want."

"I know you've always wanted to replace me that's why you created this string of lies. But, until I hear it from Yoong himself, these words don't hold any credibility."

"I know he is still unconscious. Since he hasn't woken up and told me to let the two of you be together, then it's only reasonable for you to return him to the Lim Family and back to my side."

"Seohyun, must you be truly hurt before you accept the truth?"

Seohyun laughed as she looked at Han Xiao in ridicule, "Whether or not this is the truth, I am still leaving with Yoong today. Even if you are telling the truth and the two of you want to be together, you won't be able to do that for at least 8 months."

"Unless...you want to go to jail."

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say, is that I'm pregnant," Seohyun said as she pointed to her stomach. 

"That's why, no matter how much the two of you are in love, Yoong will have to return to my side. I'm not afraid of blowing the situation up. Let's see how you recover from it."

Han Xiao never expected that Seohyun would be pregnant at a time like this.

"Impossible. You're lying. This can't be possible."

"Yoong and I are a married couple. Are we supposed to report to you everytime we spend time together? Since we're married, isn't it reasonable for me to fall pregnant?" Seohyun asked as her lips curved upwards. 

"That's why I won't force you if you refuse to hand Yoong over today. I'm not a part of the military, so I can't compete against you in that aspect. But, don't forget that I am in the entertainment industry. If you still want to keep your pride and continue living your life like normal, then it's best that you hand him over. Otherwise..."

"...the entire Han Family will be humiliated because of you."

"I don't believe you're pregnant. I don't believe it!"

"It's an easy thing to prove. I simply need to do an examination and the truth will be revealed," Seohyun said confidently. "You've tried time and time again to ruin my relationship with Yoong. I let you off in the past, but I won't let you off this time."

"Because, I've realized that your character, does not match up to your identity."

"Seo Seo, stop wasting your time on her. Let's go do an examination right now and I'll reveal the results to the officials. I doubt that they can continue turning a blind eye and ignore the fact that you are pregnant," Father Lim obviously wasn't convinced by Han Xiao. He was happy to thank her for saving his son, but he would never consider replacing his daughter-in-law.

Why would anyone let Han Xiao marry into their family? Did they want to feel disgusted?

After hearing from Seohyun and Father Lim, Han Xiao clenched her fists angrily.

She wanted to continue fighting, but unfortunately, Seohyun had Yoong's child in her stomach.

"Uncle, it's not that I won't let you take Yoong away, but his injuries are so serious that it's not a good idea to move him at this time. If he stays here, he will receive the best possible care," Han Xiao tried to use a different excuse. "The two of you wouldn't want to see him fail his recovery, right?"

This time, Han Xiao wasn't lying. Yoong was indeed seriously injured and not suitable for moving.

But, how was Father Lim to watch helplessly as his son was left in the hands of someone else?

So, Father Lim turned and looked at Seohyun and Seohyun replied, "Since Yoong can't be moved, then I shall stay here and take care of him. We don't want people to spread rumors and ruin Miss Han's image, right?"

"You..."

"I may not be born into a fancy and rich family, but it doesn't mean that I am easy to bully. Han Xiao, I'm sure with me around, there's no way that Yoong would take a second glance at you."

There was nothing that Han Xiao could do. Legally, Seohyun was Yoong's wife, and now, she was even pregnant. So, it was even harder for her to reject her.

"Aren't you going to at least thank me for saving Yoong?"

"If it wasn't because you saved Yoong, I would have already hired people to beat you up," Seohyun replied.

Seeing Seohyun's powerful response, Father Lim praised her in his mind. She was a sharp thorn and not a fragile persimmon that could be easily crushed in one's hand – this was how his daughter-in-law should be.

"Yoong is currently in ICU and we are outside of visiting hours. Even though you are here, you can't see him."

"Visiting hours will eventually come around. I am currently pregnant, so I have plenty of spare time. I could even sit here and wait if I have to."

There was nothing that Han Xiao could do. She simply stomped her feet, turned around and left. She was an almighty air force officer, yet she was helpless around a defenseless pregnant woman.

After Han Xiao left, Father Lim immediately said to Seohyun, "I can't just watch you stay here on your own, so I'm going to stay here with you. I already gave your mother a phone call and she will be rushing over here as well. That way, you can watch over each other in case Han Xiao decides to play another trick."

"Thank you, Dad," Seohyun nodded.

However, she wasn't actually scared of anything. As long as she could see Yoong, she had no fears.

Afterwards, Seohyun gave Tiffany a phone call and told her about the situation at the hospital. As soon as Tiffany heard about the situation, she groaned, "This Han Xiao is meant to be quite a talent. How dare she risk her identity by trying to steal Yoong from you?"

"She's completely shameless."

Tiffany laughed on the other end of the phone, "To ensure your safety, I will be sending over four bodyguards. When up against someone like Han Xiao, you can never be too careful."

"If she dares to try something on the child in your stomach, you will at least have the ability to fight back."

"Thank you, Fany unnie."

"You've already thanked me many times."

Seohyun sat outside the ICU, overcome with complex feelings. If she was a weak woman, Han Xiao's plan may have actually worked. She may have already believed that Yoong and Han Xiao were together and that Yoong planned to sign their divorce papers without notifying her about it.

In this world, it wasn't easy to maintain one's belief in something. On the other hand, it was extremely easy to develop suspicions.

However, Han Xiao wasn't dealing with a normal woman – she was dealing with Seohyun.

Seohyun sat outside the ICU for quite some time, but there was no news from inside. The four bodyguards sent by Tiffany had already arrived and Mother Lim was there as well.

So, Mother Lim grabbed onto one of the nurses and questioned her, but the nurse simply replied that it was outside of visiting hours and that it wouldn't be convenient for them to visit him because he was seriously injured and still unconscious.

"What kind of rubbish hospital wouldn't let a person's own mother visit them?!"

"Mom, this is the Han Family's hospital," Seohyun replied. "We need to do as they say for now."

"But Seo Seo, does that mean we will continue to be restricted like this? How shameless of them to blackmail someone with a life..." Mother Lim scoffed. Although she was grateful that the Han Family saved her son, to see them treat him like this, made her feel as though not saving him was better.

"Let's keep waiting a little longer," Seohyun comforted.

Mother Lim took a deep breath; she had never felt this hopeless before. If she wanted to see her own son, did she have to go through the Han Family's approval?

"Karma will eventually come around."

Like this, the entire family ended up sitting in the VIP waiting lounge for an entire day. Finally, they reached the night time visiting hours. Mother Lim grabbed onto an ICU medical staff again, but the staff said impatiently to Mother Lim, "I've said it before, Mr Lim's current condition is not suitable for visitors. Do you want your son to live?"

"I am his mother. I demand to see his hospital records," Mother Lim shook in anger.

"Looking at the records doesn't change the fact that Mr Lim is seriously injured. Even if you demand to take him away, the hospital won't approve of it because it involves a life."

The Lim Family could tell that this was all a part of the Han Family's plan.

"Mom, don't argue with them," Seohyun immediately stopped Mother Lim.

The masked doctor thought that Seohyun was coming to a compromise, so a smile appeared on his face. But, Seohyun quickly added, "When the time asks for it, we will not hold back."

"Let's go, then!"

After hearing their conversation, the doctor was a little scared. Seohyun was obviously not easy to deal with, plus, she pretty much belonged to the entertainment industry. If she wanted to create drama, it was extremely easy to do.

"Miss Lee, I am Mr. Lim's doctor. I think you should show me a bit of respect. After all, you still need my help to treat your husband."

"If my husband knew that his wife was being mistreated in this way, I'm sure he wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor like you. Let's leave it here and stop talking nonsense." After she was done speaking, Seohyun and Mother Lim turned and left.

"Seo Seo, what should we do now? We haven't even laid our eyes on him once. Will we have to beg Han Xiao?"

Since they were on someone else's territory, did it mean that they had to come to a compromise?

Seohyun felt like she couldn't wait anymore. Hence, she gave Tiffany another phone call, "Fany unnie, I was wondering if your sister has the ability to transfer Yoong out of this hospital."

After hearing Seohyun's request, Tiffany contemplated for a few seconds before she replied, "I'll give Bo-ra a phone call right away."

"I'm really out of ideas."

She had no power or authority.

"You still have me."

The two women quickly hung up their phones and Tiffany immediately called Bo-ra. As soon as Bo-ra heard what happened, she was furious, "My God, this hospital sure has the guts. How dare they privately detain a patient and not allow his family to see him? Why hasn't the family made a complaint to the authorities?"

"It's not that easy when the Han Family is involved."

"Fine. I guess I'll have to personally make a trip over there," Bo-ra replied. As a doctor, she understood how the industry worked and knew the best way to resolve this matter.

So, it didn't take long before Bo-ra arrived at the Han Family's hospital. As soon as she saw Seohyun, she raised her hand angrily, "There's no need to say anything, Tiffany's already told me everything."

"Then, I'll leave it with you Bo-ra unnie."

"I can't blame you guys for not knowing what to do. After all, the medical industry is like a well of deep water, just like the entertainment industry," Bo-ra sighed before she led Seohyun to the ICU entrance. She then said to the nurse that greeted them, "Call Yoong's doctor out here to see me, otherwise, I will make a complaint straight to the authorities."

As soon as the nurse saw the white military hospital cloak on Bo-ra's body, she immediately called for the doctor.

The doctor quickly hurried out. As soon as he saw Bo-ra, he was a little stunned.

"Are you Yoong's doctor?"

"Yes, I am."

"I've never heard of a hospital that won't allow its patient's family members to know of their relative's condition. On top of that, you've even made them wait outside. Would you believe it if I told you that I'm going to sue you for medical malpractice? I'm sure you know that I've already sued other hospitals before," Bo-ra faced off with the powerful presence of a skilled doctor.

At this time, she also spotted the other doctor's name badge, "Also, I would like to ask what a paediatrics doctor is doing in the ICU?"

"I'm pretty sure Yoong isn't a child."

Seeing Bo-ra's fierce approach, the doctor realized that she wasn't easy to fool, so he began to stutter, "That...that..."

"Simply tell me if Yoong is in the ICU."

The doctor froze as his eyes widened in fear. By this time, Bo-ra had already figured out what this doctor was thinking. So, she turned and said to Seohyun, "It's highly likely that Yoong isn't even in the ICU. The Han Family have created an illusion."

"But, if he isn't in the ICU, where could he be?"

"Just call the police, Seohyun. At this point, only the police can give you an answer. The police and the military are separate from each other, and I just so happen to know a highly righteous constable. You can try to contact him." After she was done speaking, Bo-ra picked up her phone, made a phone call to her friend and explained the current situation.

"You guys wait at the hospital. He'll be right here."

"Thank you, Bo-ra Unnie."

Bo-ra waved her hand and rushed back to the military hospital, feeling disappointed in the Han Family.

She never thought that there would be such thick-skinned and shameless people in this world.

Why would they detain someone else's husband and not let him go?

Even Seohyun hadn't seen something so despicable in her life.

"Yoong, where are you?" Seohyun wondered.

Meanwhile, Grandfather Fan was secretly keeping an eye on Tiffany. As she was occupied with finding Yoong, he assumed that she'd temporarily have her guard down towards President Fan. 

However, it didn't mean that she didn't know what his grandson was getting up to. So, he had to be careful in case she decided to chase him down after Yoong's matter was over.

After careful consideration, Grandfather Fan still decided that he should find a chance to invite Tiffany to the Fan Family Home for a chat.

...

As Seohyun couldn't focus on what was happening in the entertainment industry, Tiffany decided to hand Luo Yinghong to Sunny temporarily.

Soon, the constable that Bo-ra was familiar with, arrived at the hospital. He was a muscly man in his early 40's that immediately looked upright at first glance. Most notably, his beautiful brown eyes emitted rays of righteousness.

"On the way here, Bo-ra already told me about your situation. The Han Family have your respective son and husband detained and are unwilling to let him go."

"You..."

"My surname is also Han, but a different Han (written differently in Kim)."

Seohyun nodded her head in understanding, "Constable Han, what should we do now?"

"Let's go to the Han Family Home and demand for them to return him," Constable Han said as he adjusted his hat. "But, I need you to put on an act."

This man was called Han Yu, he was courageous, he despised evil and he hated people that used their background to bully people.

So, he was obviously getting involved with Yoong's matter.

"I haven't been oblivious to the entertainment industry. From what I've seen, Superstar Media has created quite a stir and made a name for itself. I admire Tiffany; she's fierce and confident."

Seohyun never expected the officer to joke around about something like this.

"Constable Han, I simply want to know, if I head straight to the Han Family Home, what are my chances of getting back my husband?"

"If I ask for him, they will have to hand him over!"

A piercingly cold glare, similar to that of a cheetah's, appeared in Han Yu's eyes.

...

Late night. Han Family Home.

Han Xiao watched in a daze as Yoong lay peacefully in his bed. Deep down, she knew she wasn't dealing with the average person.

Not only was Seohyun a determined person, the entire Superstar Media wasn't easy to handle. Moreover, Superstar Media had a complex network of connections; an expert could be sent to attack the Han Family at anytime.

But, she really couldn't hand Yoong over to them.

She couldn't allow him to wake up...

Even if it was a short moment of tenderness, she wanted to keep him all to herself.

Behind her, Father Han was furious, "His wife has almost flipped the hospital upside down, yet you're still keeping him here in our house. Are you trying to embarrass me?"

"Dad, Yoong is already here and news of our relationship has already started circulating. Are you willing to lose to someone that has nothing?"

"What's the point of circulating this news? You will simply be called a pair of adulterers. Besides, Yoong has been unconscious the entire time. Even if others believe the lie you've created, do you think I'd believe you?"

"Dad, I have no other choice. I'm not handing him over," Han Xiao held onto Yoong's hand like she was possessed.

"Don't assume that Seohyun is helpless around you; she simply hasn't used her contacts yet. Don't forget that she was born into the Gu Family. Even if we put her family background aside, she still has Tiffany backing her up. How much longer do you think you'd be able keep him hidden here?"

"Dad, I only have this one chance. If I miss it, I will never get the opportunity again," Han Xiao turned around, knelt on the ground and grabbed onto her father's hand.

"Hmmph."

Father Han brushed Han Xiao away. Deep down, he was angry that he had given birth to a daughter.

"You just wait for Seohyun to appear at our front door."

Father Han predicted that Seohyun would show up soon, but he had no idea how she was going to show up.

Seohyun had no evidence that Yoong was at the Han Family Home, so she needed a plan to justify herself.

...

The next morning, Seohyun was admitted to hospital and the doctor told her that she almost lost the child in her stomach.

Because of this, Seohyun began to cry hysterically and called the police with the Lim Family.

So, Han Yu ended up arriving at the Han Family Home with a team of police.

The group of people stood outside the front door with the weak Seohyun and hospital records in hand.

Father Han may have been able to stop Seohyun, but it was impossible for him to stop the police. Even though he was powerful, there was nothing he could do around someone like Han Yu.

"Constable Han, I've heard so much about you. May I ask what you are here for?"

Father Han amused the police with small talk, but he hated what his daughter was doing. Because of her, he had to force himself to smile at everyone.

"Old Han, you've been a man of military merit, so I won't go around in circles with you. I am here because of this pregnant woman," Han Yu pointed to Seohyun. "I've already looked into the matter and plenty of people at the air force base have confirmed that Seohyun's husband, Yoong, is being kept in your home."

"Constable..."

"Old Han, let me be honest with you, don't lie to me, this young pregnant woman almost had a miscarriage because she couldn't see her husband."

"If the public hear of this matter, the Han Family's going to be too ashamed to stay alive."

"Is there anything worse than bullying a pregnant woman? Besides, you can't continue lying to yourself in the long term. Since the police are already involved, it's best you cooperate."

Han Yu's words placed a heavy load on Father Han's shoulders. After all, he was claiming that he was bullying a pregnant woman.

Father Han's face turned pale; he was embarrassed beyond words.

"Constable Han, please go easy on us. I will order someone to immediately carry Yoong out." Father Han knew that if they kept Yoong at their home for any longer, he would bring disaster to them, sooner or later. "But, can you take into account that we saved Yoong's life and not pursue this matter any further?"

Han Yu looked at Seohyun and Seohyun nodded her head even though she didn't want to. Because, right now, the most important thing was for her to see her husband.

"Of course."

"Great, in that case, please wait a moment."

After speaking, Father Han turned around and headed for Han Xiao's bedroom. As soon as he stepped inside, he grabbed his daughter by the hair, "What a great daughter I have. Because of you, the police are here at my house. You've completely humiliated me!"

"Dad, please don't hand Yoong to them."

"Yoong is someone else's husband and son, is he some kind of toy to you?" Father Han said before he turned to the maids and helpers, "Lock her up and carry Yoong out. Let's go!"

"Dad...don't do this to me. This is my only hope. Please!"

"Doesn't Seohyun and her child need hope? I've honestly wasted my efforts on you. This humiliation will serve as a lesson for me. If you continue to resist, you can leave the Han Family! I'll pretend that I never gave birth to you!"

"Dad, I beg of you, you can't let Seohyun take Yoong away..." Han Xiao kneeled on the floor and begged her father.

"The matter is already beyond your control."

"Dad, if you return Yoong to the Lim Family and he wakes up, I am going to be sent to the military court...because...I created Yoong's accident," Han Xiao had no choice but to reveal the truth. It turned out, she hadn't actually saved him – she was the one that hurt him to begin with.

Father Han was shocked.

He never expected this to be the truth.

"Dad, if I had another choice, do you think I would have done this?" Han Xiao sat on the floor.

Father Han stared helplessly at the ceiling. In the end, he gave in to Han Xiao's pressures. After all, he only had this one daughter.

"I won't hand Yoong over, but you can't let him appear in front of the Lim Family ever again. He either dies...or he forgets everything that happened."

Han Xiao froze in surprise. She never thought that she'd ruin things for Yoong to this extent...

...

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Han Yu realized that they had been waiting a while and still hadn't seen Father Han return. So, they looked at each other and understood roughly what was happening.

Something must have gone wrong. Otherwise, carrying a person out shouldn't take that long.

However, just as Han Yu was about to question the housekeeper, Father Han suddenly rushed back out and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Constable Han and Miss Lee, Yoong was originally in my house, but he must have woken up and left without saying a word. I can't find him anywhere in the house..."

"How did a seriously injured person manage to leave without you knowing?" Han Yu obviously didn't believe him.

"Constable Han, I know you don't believe me. You're welcome to search the house if you want to," Father Han offered. "I'm telling the truth. Yoong's injuries weren't light, I don't want him to get hurt either. Let's go outside and search for him. Maybe we'll find a clue."

"Even if I have to perform a search, I'll first do a thorough search of this house..."

"OK, the housekeeper will help you. The rest of us will start searching outside," Father Han acted like he didn't know a thing.

If Han Yu wasn't experienced with people and their lies, he may have actually been fooled by the Han Family.

So, after Father Han stepped out of the house, Han Yu applied a thorough search to the house. In fact, the police searched through every single nook and cranny.

"Nothing."

"That old fox must have made arrangements to hide him in a different place," Han Yu said to Seohyun. "Sometimes, people may not necessarily have to leave through the front door. Even a ladder next to a window could be sufficient to carry a person out."

After hearing this, tears began to roll out from Seohyun's eyes.

"Just because Han Xiao wants Yoong, why must she torment him in this way?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to ask the Han Family that," Han Yu said as he patted Seohyun on the shoulder. "Let's do a search nearby. There's still hope."

...

As predicted, Yoong was indeed carried out via the third floor bedroom window. At this moment, two tall strong man were carrying him deep into the suburbs.

However, while they were running, Yoong was awoken by a painful tug on his injuries.

He opened his eyes to find two men placing him down on a grassy field like he was a dead corpse before they began to dig a hole in the ground. It seemed, they were planning to bury him alive. Yoong tried his best to stay conscious, but he had no strength to move. He wanted to escape while the two men were occupied with digging, but he ended up being discovered.

The two men forcefully dragged him back. In his dizzy state, he thought that he would be saying goodbye to Seohyun forever. However, at this moment, a loud cry echoed from the distance.

"What are you doing? Stop!"

The men were so frightened that they immediately ran away. Too ashamed to return to the Han Family, they quickly jumped into their car and decided to drive it straight off the cliff.

Meanwhile, over at the Han Family Home, Seohyun and Han Yu ended up finding nothing. At this moment, Han Xiao stepped out into the living room from her bedroom.

Even at a time like this, she refused to admit defeat.

"Seohyun, I already told you that Yoong doesn't want to see you. If he truly cared about you and knew that you had come looking for him, why would he run away?"

"Let me be honest with you. Yoong already woke up a few hours ago and he had a long chat with me. He said that he was determined to divorce you."

Seohyun simply listened and did not reply.

"I heard you nearly had a miscarriage, it's a shame that it didn't happen."

As soon as Han Yu heard this, he grabbed onto Han Xiao's chin and​ warned, "You will eventually end up in my hands. When that time comes, I won't show you any mercy."

Seohyun's face turned pale. Just as she was about to argue back, she suddenly received a phone call from an anonymous number.

"Hello, is this Mrs. Lim? This is the military hospital. A kind-hearted person brought your husband here a moment ago. We are currently giving him emergency treatment. His vitals seem normal at this point. If it's convenient for you, can you please come here right away."

As soon as Seohyun was done with the phone call, she hung up and said to Han Yu, "Constable Han, my mother has fainted. I need to go see her..."

"Since we haven't found who we were looking for, I guess we will retreat for now," Constable Han nodded.

However, just before she left, Seohyun glared menacingly at Han Xiao like she was going to swallow her alive.

"If anything happens to Yoong, I'm going to make your life a living hell."

After speaking, Seohyun and Han Yu left the Han Family Home together.

Only after they had gotten a fair distance away did Seohyun say to Han Yu, "Constable Han, the phone call I just received was to notify me that Yoong is at the military hospital."

Han Yu smiled after hearing the news, "No wonder you were in a rush to leave. Yoong, the rascal, sure has luck on his side."

Afterwards, Seohyun rushed over to the hospital like an arrow. After finding out that Yoong's condition was stable, tears suddenly rolled from her eyes...

As Bo-ra notified Tiffany about Yoong at the same time that the doctor notified Seohyun, Tiffany also arrived at the hospital.

"How is he right now?" Tiffany asked Bo-ra on behalf of Seohyun.

"He suffered some serious external injuries, but luckily, nothing vital was damaged. He should recover with some rest. He is currently conscious."

As soon as Seohyun heard this, she immediately rushed into the hospital room and pounced onto Yoong's body.

Yoong was awoken by the sudden movement. But, when he saw that it was Seohyun, he immediately lifted his arm and gently caressed her on the back, "Seo Seo..."

As it had been a while since he talked, his voice was a little raspy.

However, Seohyun didn't care about this as she buried herself in his arms and cried.

"I'm sorry for scaring you again."

"You didn't just scare me. Do you know how difficult it was for me to take a single glance at you? Do you know that I almost went crazy trying to look for you?" Seohyun sobbed as she tugged on Yoong's shirt before she fainted from the rush of emotions.

Yoong immediately called the doctor in fear.

At this moment, Tiffany and the others stepped inside. As soon as they saw the scene before them, Tiffany said to Yoong, "She's pregnant. Don't apply pressure to her stomach. Do you want to die?"

*************

Time to deal with evil people.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68.7K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
2.4K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
371K 14.9K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
192K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...