Random Marriage II

taeyeon_mystar द्वारा

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... अधिक

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

125

380 26 2
taeyeon_mystar द्वारा

"The base is currently searching for Yoong. Before we receive definitive information, we can't give up hope," Mother Lim comforted. "Even if it's not for yourself, you should do it for the child in your stomach. This is yours and Yoong's child and also a Lim Family descendant; our flesh and blood! It would also break our hearts if anything happens to it, Seo Seo..."

As she looked at Mother Lim's crying face, Seohyun finally calmed down.

"Let's wait...Let's wait for a bit."

Seohyun was dumbfounded. To be exact, her heart was so bitter that she couldn't say a word. She now had a child, but...what about her husband?

Although she always knew that Yoong's identity meant that his every mission was a gamble, she couldn't accept it now that it actually happened.

Tiffany looked at Seohyun's expression and rushed over to hug her, placing Seohyun's head against her stomach so she could experience the miracle of life.

"I have faith that he will be found. Do you have faith?"

Seohyun stared blankly at Tiffany, but Tiffany remained patient as she asked again, "Do you have faith?"

In the end, Seohyun nodded her head lifelessly.

She didn't believe in miracles, but she believed in Tiffany because she was able to create miracles.

In that instant, Seohyun calmed down and was finally able to converse like normal again. She wanted to remain optimistic...even though she sneakily cried at night when no one was around.

...

"A normal celebration dinner was somehow overtaken by grief. Sometimes, it's hard not to believe in fate."

"You're the last person to believe in fate," Taeyeon said as he drove. "Just like you said earlier, we will definitely find Yoong. If you don't believe it anymore, Seohyun's going to lose her determination as well."

"Out of all of us, she attracts the most misfortune. Why can't life be easier on her?"

"Losing one's other half is the cruelest thing to happen to a person," Tiffany said before she looked at Taeyeon, "It's not just Seohyun. If the same thing happened to me, I would also breakdown."

"I can lose anything except you."

"If you got into an accident, I wouldn't know how to continue living."

Taeyeon stretched out his hand and rubbed the back of Tiffany's neck before he continued to drive, "Stop thinking about weird things."

Either way, Seohyun's incident ended up making everyone at Superstar Media suffer.

At this time, the restless President Fan found out that Seohyun was at the hospital. After further investigations, he realized that she was not only pregnant, but, it was also possible that her husband would never return.

"The timing is perfect. Seohyun must be really weak at the moment. It's going to be easy to use her."

"Didn't Tiffany say that she's not afraid of me causing trouble? This time, I'm going to see how she competes against my shamelessness."

It was time for a huge scheme to begin...

...

3 days later, Seohyun and Mother Lim received news that Yoong was still not found yet. When it came to search and rescue, the faster they found a person, the higher their chances of survival were. But...the longer it took...

"Seo Seo, let's keep waiting."

Seohyun looked at Mother Lim and did not say a word. She simply smiled weakly.

"Don't worry, Yoong will definitely return. He's so capable."

"Yes, I know he will," Seohyun persisted. After all, Tiffany had reassured her that Yoong would come back.

But, the next morning, Mother Lim gave Tiffany a phone call, "Fany, Seo Seo's missing...I'm afraid she may have gone to the military base to look for him. What should I do? How could I not worry when she's pregnant?"

"Auntie, if you don't let her go, she is going to break down. Let her try, I will send someone to protect her."

"Haiz..." Mother Lim had no idea what to do. "In that case, Fany, I'll leave her with you..."

Tiffany could understand how Seohyun was feeling. If she was in her position, she would do the same thing too. But, of course, she would keep her own safety in mind when doing it.

Tiffany told Sooyoung that Seohyun was missing and instructed him to locate her. But, Seohyun didn't want to be found because she knew her friends and family would only hold her back.

The only thing she wanted to do was to find Yoong. Without Yoong, her life meant nothing, even though she was pregnant.

So, Sooyoung may have been well informed, but even he struggled to find the deliberately hiding Seohyun.

"Madam, I don't think we will find Seohyun in the short term. What should we do now?"

"In that case, let's find out the location of Yoong's plane crash. I'm sure she will be headed there," Tiffany instructed.

"OK, I'll go do that right now, Madam."

Seohyun did not want to be found, so she disguised as a backpacker and headed up the trail to where Yoong's plane crashed.

It had crashed inside a gorge, just outside a quiet sightseeing town, but the gorge had been practically overrun with soldiers, yet there was still no sign of Yoong.

It's not that Seohyun didn't trust in the search efforts of the military, but no one understood Yoong better than she did. Because of this understanding, she knew that even if he left the smallest hint of where he was, she would be able to find him.

But, she had no idea that President Fan had sent some people to follow her and these people were staying in the same hostel as she was.

-"What is that woman planning to do here on her own?"

-"Who knows? She's even cut all contact with the outside world..."

-"In that case, when should we make a move?"

The two men were staying in a room opposite Seohyun. As they discussed their next move, they were confused by Seohyun's decision to come to such a small village.

-"Let's just wait and see what this pregnant lady plans to do. If we're lucky, we might not be required to do a thing."

-"OK, let's follow her tomorrow and see..."

Seohyun planned to enter the gorge early the next morning. So, she decided to discuss the route with the owner of the hostel.

"Miss, you're here because of the recent plane crash, aren't you?" the owner had heard about what happened and noticed that 80-90% of those flocking into the gorge lately were somehow related to the accident.

"The person in the plane crash...was my husband," Seohyun sobbed as she looked at the owner. "So, if you know anything, please let me know."

"Oh, you poor thing..." the owner said as he shook his head. "Miss, it's not that I don't want to help you, but when it comes to the military, everything we know are just rumors. No one has actually seen anything with their own eyes."

Seohyun lowered her head with disappointment.

"If you really want to head into the gorge, I can tell my daughter to take you," the owner said as he pointed to a young woman behind the reception desk. "She may be a woman, but she's attended martial arts school in the past to protect this hostel. After you enter the gorge, you will at least have each other."

"OK, thank you."

As a result, Seohyun and the hostel owner's daughter headed into the gorge the next morning. Meanwhile, the men sent by President Fan asked around and were finally 80% certain that Seohyun was here to look for her husband.

They quickly passed on the information to President Fan and President Fan laughed as soon as he heard it.

"If Seohyun is there because of her husband, you guys should disguise as villagers and lure her to a dangerous spot in the gorge by telling her that you heard her husband might be there."

"Afterwards, contact Tiffany and tell her about it."

-"But, she's pregnant..."

"Are you showing sympathy to the pregnant? Why haven't you shown any sympathy to my losses? Stop wasting my time. Go do as you're told."

As they were President Fan's subordinates, the men could not disobey his orders. So, even though they didn't want to do it, they still did as told.

Therefore, the two men quickly headed into the gorge and tried to get ahead of Seohyun. After researching the most dangerous spot in the gorge, they dressed as villagers and waited for Seohyun to take their bait.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung did a thorough search of the village and located the hostel where Seohyun stayed. Unfortunately, Seohyun had already headed into the gorge.

As soon as the hostel owner met Sooyoung and heard that he was looking for Seohyun, he immediately asked, "Are you also here​ to protect that young woman?"

"What do you mean? Wasn't she here on her own?"

"No, there were two men following her. They stayed in the room opposite her, so I thought they were here to protect her. But, from the looks of it, that may not be the case. It seems they may have been stalking her."

"Where did they go?"

"As soon as the young woman left, the two men followed her into the gorge," the owner replied.

As Seohyun was already far ahead, Sooyoung couldn't possibly confirm her safety. Hence, he gave Tiffany a phone call to determine what he should do.

As soon as Tiffany heard from Sooyoung, she fell into deep thought. She couldn't figure out who the men trailing Seohyun were and what their motive would be.

"Look at the hostel's surveillance footage and identify the two men first."

Sooyoung spent some time investigating the two men and finally confirmed who they worked for. So, he immediately called Tiffany.

"Madam, those two men belong to President Fan."

"President Fan?" Tiffany was a little surprised. She couldn't believe that after so many months, President Fan had still not given up. "What else is he trying to do?'

"I never thought that President Fan would hold such deep grudges..."

"Sooyoung, take some people with you to go after Seohyun. I will contact President Fan and see what he wants." Seohyun was already in a tough situation, if President Fan added to her troubles, would Seohyun end up like Yoong...and not return as well?

With this thought, Tiffany immediately called President Fan.

On the other end of the phone, President Fan answered lazily, "Oh, Crown Empire doesn't slack off at all. You found out about this so quickly..."

"If you want something, then tell me," Tiffany said straightforwardly. "Don't try to hurt Seohyun. If she loses even a hair on her body, I will send your entire family to the grave."

"Pfft...listen to yourself, do you think I'd be afraid of you?"

"Tell me what you want."

"I simply want you to suffer...As we're speaking, my men have already lured Seohyun to the most dangerous part of the gorge. How about this, Tiffany, if you're willing to rush over there on your own, I can tell you where she is," President Fan teased with the assumption that he had grabbed onto Tiffany's weakness. "What do you think?"

"It doesn't seem like you can even if you want to. After all, President Kim would never allow it."

"But...if you don't go, Seohyun will..."

"The decision is in your hands...I'll give you two hours to think it over."

After speaking, President Fan laughed and hung up his phone. Because, simply threatening Tiffany, was already a victory for him.

But, Tiffany never did as expected. The more worrying a situation was, the better she was at hiding her thoughts and the calmer she remained. So, there was no way she'd accept President Fan's suggestion. In fact, she was going to make him pay a hefty price.

After talking to President Fan, Tiffany immediately called Taeyeon and told him about the current situation as well as President Fan's pressures.

Taeyeon fell silent. After sitting quietly in his office for a moment, he asked in uncertainty, "You won't be going, right?"

"Of course I will, but I will make careful preparations," Tiffany replied. "You will help me, right?"

"Tae, you understand how I am. I don't like being threatened. If it wasn't because I had no choice, I would not result to methods like this."

As soon as Taeyeon heard this, the couple were on the same page.

"I understand. I'll get back to you in two hours."

Tiffany knew they Taeyeon understood what she was thinking. So, the most important thing now was for Sooyoung to find Seohyun.

...

At that moment, the sun had just set. It took Seohyun and the hostel owner's daughter a bit of time, but they finally located a nearby farmhouse where they could stay the night.

However, the two brothers in the farmhouse were particularly friendly to the two women, "I wonder why two young women like yourselves would end up at a remote country village like this?"

"We are here to look for someone..."

"Are you here because of the plane crash as well?" the older brother asked. "You may not believe me, but, at the time of the crash, I was nearby with my sheep. Because the crash was so loud, my sheep all ran away and I had to chase them around for quite some time..."

"Anything else?"

"I also ran into a soldier. He was a tall and skinny man that was covered in injuries and he headed towards the bottom of the gorge. As I was scared, I did not reveal myself. Are you guys looking for him, perhaps?"

As soon as Seohyun heard this, she immediately grabbed onto the man's shirt and asked, "Is that really what you saw?"

"Yes, that's what I saw. How could I lie about something like that?"

"So, he was alive?"

"Yes, and he could walk as well. But, there are a lot of wild animals at the bottom of the gorge, I'm not sure if he'll be able to walk out of there alive," the man said helplessly. "We have lived in the mountains all our lives and haven't been exposed to the outside world. I couldn't differentiate between good and bad, so I was too afraid to reveal myself in front of him..."

As soon as Seohyun heard this, tears began to roll from her eyes. She was tempted to run straight into the gorge at that moment and look for Yoong.

However, the hostel owner's daughter continued to analyze the two brothers. Her instincts told her that something wasn't right.

"Miss Lee, I know you are anxious, but it's getting dark outside and it's impossible for us to head into the gorge at this time. Besides, no one has ever gone to the center of the gorge and I'm not sure what is in there. No matter how much you want to go, you need to resist for at least tonight," the hostel owner's daughter warned in seriousness. "Don't do anything reckless."

After hearing this, Seohyun nodded her head. If she was on her own, she would probably take the risk. But, she was here with someone else, so she had to take this woman's safety into consideration as well.

"In that case, be good and get some sleep. You need to conserve some energy for tomorrow."

Seohyun did as told...

...

8pm.

President Fan's two hours was up, but Tiffany was still waiting for a response from Taeyeon. Finally, at the last minute, her phone rang.

"I've already done what you asked me to do."

"His daughter and wife?"

"They are both with me," Taeyeon replied.

The conversation between the couple was simple but to the point. To put it simply, Taeyeon fought back by inviting President Fan's daughter and wife to one of Crown Empire's hotels where they were currently enjoying a sumptuous dinner.

Afterwards, Tiffany gave President Fan a phone call.

"Have you made a decision? Are you going or not?" President Fan asked.

Tiffany glanced at the time and asked, "President Fan, I'm currently treating your wife and daughter to dinner, I hope you don't mind."

President Fan did not expect Tiffany to get back at him with his own trick.

So, he was unprepared. He never thought that Tiffany would dare to do something like this!

"I always thought that President Hwang was a righteous person that would never result to such dirty methods."

"I've always treated situations accordingly. I treat people like people and treat animals like animals. So, are you ready to tell me where Seohyun is?" Tiffany asked. "Since we've already declared this war, I don't plan to hold back anymore. If worse comes to worst, let's both take a gamble. I will treat your wife and daughter the same way that you treat Seohyun..."

President Fan gritted his teeth. He couldn't believe that the tables had turned.

"Tiffany! You are going to die a horrible death..."

"Ever since I became involved with you, I did not expect a good ending. But, don't try to compete with me in ruthlessness. You can't beat me."

Of course, President Fan would never back down, so he replied, "If you're so great, then go ahead and keep them locked up. Let's see how you explain yourself to the police."

"I don't need to explain anything. Even if I go to jail, I still have Taeyeon, I still have my two sons and I still have the Hwang and Kim Families. I'm sure this number of people will be able to strip you of everything you've got and make your life a living hell."

"Oh, by the way, I'm sure you know that Taeyeon doesn't like to be provoked. I'll give you one night to think things over. I want an answer by tomorrow."

After speaking, Tiffany hung up the phone. This time, she was in charge.

In reality, after Taeyeon brought President Fan's wife and daughter to the hotel, he had already explained the entire situation to them. President Fan's wife turned out to be a very understanding person. 

In order to prevent her husband from committing further crimes, she agreed to stay in the hotel. So, Taeyeon naturally treated the wife and daughter to good food and took good care of them. After all, he couldn't tie them into the same category as President Fan.

In the end, both sides were filled with anxiety because neither of them wanted to back down.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung continued on his search.

...

During this entire time, Seohyun had no idea that Tiffany and President Fan had declared war because of her.

She was currently dreaming about Yoong in her sleep.

Yoong looked taller than ever in her dreams.

"Seo Seo, don't look for me...don't."

Seohyun jumped awake. As she sat up, her eyes were covered in tears.

Luckily, it was already daytime, otherwise, she wouldn't know how she'd get through the rest of the night.

Soon, her and Ningxiang(hostel owner's daughter) packed their things to head out. Meanwhile, at this exact time, Tiffany received a phone call from President Fan, "I won't tell you where Seohyun is. If you want to take my wife and daughter's lives, then go ahead and take them."

"For the sake of revenge, you're actually willing to give up on your own wife and daughter. President Fan, you sure are ruthless..." Tiffany sneered.

"I want to see how you plan to save Seohyun!"

President Fan sounded proud, like he had already won, but Tiffany was not flustered by it. Instead, she replied calmly, "Don't overestimate yourself and underestimate others. Do you really think that I'm helpless towards you?"

"What else can you do? All you can do is talk."

Tiffany laughed before she handed her phone to President Fan's wife.

President Fan's wife hesitated at first, but after a minute of silence, she finally gathered her courage and spoke, "I never thought that you viewed mine and your daughter's life so lightly."

As soon as President Fan heard his wife's voice, he was slightly flustered, but he did not admit defeat. "This is not the first day we've met. I can't let others grab onto my weaknesses; I can't have any weaknesses. From the day that you married me, you already knew this. Besides, you're not my only woman and I don't just have one daughter..."

"That's enough..." President Fan's wife yelled. "At the beginning, you desperately tried to pursue me because of my family background. Now that you are rich and successful, this is how you treat me."

"Just like you expected, Tiffany won't do anything to me. This is because she's not like you."

"Hmmph, I knew it..." After speaking, President Fan tried to hang up the phone, but his wife suddenly said something disappointedly that made President Fan's heart pound in fear.

"Your daughter and I will be returning to the US. But, before I do that, I will give evidence of your illegal dealings over the years to the police."

President Fan froze, suddenly unsure of what to do. But, after calming down, he laughed, "How could you have any evidence? I've never done anything when you were around..."

"If you don't believe me? May I ask how your last assistant died?"

As soon as President Fan heard this, he froze in fear.

"Did you think, after all these years, I didn't prepare a way out for myself? You are a complete a*shole and I'm going to make you feel regretful for the rest of your life."

After she was done speaking, President Fan's wife handed the phone back to Tiffany.

As she held the phone in her hand, Tiffany asked President Fan, "What do you think? Are you planning to tell me Seohyun's location now?"

President Fan was so angry that he immediately flipped the table in front of him, "Tiffany, if you dare to act recklessly, I definitely won't let you go."

"I don't care about the despicable things you've done in the past, I simply want to know where Seohyun is. As for your wife and daughter, I will help send them directly back to the US."

"That sl*t has already headed into the gorge. You can go look for her yourself," President Fan said cruelly. "Tiffany...you sure are ruthless."

\After speaking, President Fan hung up the phone.

Tiffany put away her phone and turned to look at President Fan's wife and daughter, "Are you sure you'll be fine if I send you to the US?"

"As soon as I step foot in the US, I will be in my family's territory and he won't be able to hurt me anymore. He won't be in the mood to cause you trouble either because he'll be focused on dealing with me from now on."

"OK," Tiffany looked at the mother and daughter as she thought about all the evil deeds that President Fan had done. Everything he had done would perhaps be enough to send him down to the depths of hell.

Did he actually think that he could continue causing trouble?

From President Fan's words, Tiffany gathered that he had lured Seohyun to a dangerous location, but hadn't actually done anything to her yet. Even so, simply placing a pregnant woman in a dangerous location was enough to be fatal.

So, Tiffany immediately called Sooyoung. By this time, Sooyoung had roughly figured out the direction that Seohyun had gone after an entire night of searching. However, the locals all told him that barely any people had ever walked out of the depths of the gorge alive and that people rarely went in there because it was so dangerous.

Sooyoung immediately contacted the local police and began a search in hopes that they weren't too late.

...

As Seohyun and Ningxiang walked together, Ningxiang still had the feeling that something wasn't right.

"Miss Lee, it's not that I want to be pessimistic, but there's something I want to clarify with you."

Seohyun looked at Ningxiang and nodded her head, "Go ahead, tell me what it is."

"The two brothers last night claimed that they were shepherds, but I couldn't find the smell of sheep on either of them. Plus, their skin was too fine and soft to be farmers. Above all, the older brother claimed that he saw a soldier run into the depths of the gorge, but it didn't make sense for someone that's fighting for survival to run deeper into the wild. An average person may have gone the wrong way, but he's in the military and the air force. He should have a good sense of direction and be familiar with the geography here."

"Are you saying that they have other intentions?" Seohyun deciphered. "I actually thought the same thing after a night of thinking, but I wanted to believe that there was still hope before me. I wanted to see if the brothers would chase after us, but I also wanted to lie to myself."

"At least we stopped in time."

"Let's turn back, then."

"Huh?" Ningxiang thought she was hearing things.

"You heard right. I said to turn back. My husband is a righteous man who is willing to lay his life for the country. If I insist on going ahead and accidentally hurt you, then I would be going against his beliefs. Even if I end up finding him, he won't forgive me."

"Besides, you're right, he's not the kind of person that would wander deeper into the gorge. Let's go back and look for other clues."

"It seems, you've still got your logic," Ningxiang laughed. "I thought..."

"I will not stop my search because I have a feeling he is still alive."

"In that case, what do you plan to do to the two brothers?"

"Let's return to the village first and we'll draft up a new plan," Seohyun replied.

"OK..."

The brothers thought they had succeeded, so they quickly reported to President Fan. However, they received nothing as a reward because President Fan was stressing over how to keep his wife and daughter in Korea instead.

Unable to think of a solution, President Fan ended up calling his grandfather. But, his grandfather simply yelled at him after hearing what had happened, "You idiot! You made a huge loss because you were focused on something little. Let's see how you pull out of this one!"

"Grandfather! You need to help me! Otherwise, I'm over!"

"How are you supposed to compete against the power of the Kim Family and Hwang Family in Korea? If you continue to blow up this situation, you will be the only one that suffers in the end. It's time to stop!"

"But, I'm not sure if Tiffany knows something. I'm wondering if..."

"Rubbish! Don't even think about it. Don't you know Tiffany's level of influence in Korea? How dare you provoke her? A small argument may have been OK, but don't create something bigger! Otherwise, Taeyeon is going to skin you alive..."

"Let entertainment matters end within the entertainment industry, don't let it spread to other places where it can no longer be controlled. Above all, don't get the police involved. How many incidences do you think you'll be able to survive?"

"Are you saying that I'm not allowed to get revenge?" President Fan asked unhappily, "That's completely unfair!"

Luckily, Seohyun had already headed into the gorge and Tiffany couldn't possibly locate her any time soon. This was his only consolation.

However, he had no idea that Seohyun had already returned to the village on her own.

After returning to the village, the first thing that Seohyun heard was that Sooyoung had been looking everywhere for her. She knew that she had done something wrong by Tiffany, but she didn't want to share her unhappiness.

However, Sooyoung quickly received news that Seohyun had returned to the hostel. As soon as he saw her again, he finally relaxed.

"Did you know that you caused us to go on quite a search? Because of you, the Madam and President Fan were one step away from pointing guns at each other."

"So, the two brothers that were following me were sent by President Fan?" Seohyun finally understood why she had been lured into the gorge.

"What do you think? At least you didn't disappoint us and still maintained your sense of judgment. The Madam didn't waste her time protecting you in the end..."

"So, have you guys caught the two men yet?" Seohyun asked.

"We've already pinpointed their location. Do you want to play with them?" Sooyoung asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course," Seohyun replied as she raised her head. She would never let go of an opportunity like this. Especially since these guys tried to trick her with Yoong's name.

"As for Yoong, you shouldn't worry too much, we will definitely hear from him."

"I know," Seohyun replied confidently. "I can feel that he's still alive. He's definitely still alive."

"Great, let's go then. The two men are currently eating in the dining room," Sooyoung said as he glanced towards the dining room.

"Go greet them first. I'll be right over."

Sooyoung nodded his head and led his men towards the dining room. He then sat down right beside the two men, "According to the hostel owner, the two of you have been trailing Seohyun for a good few days now."

As soon as the two men saw Sooyoung, they immediately recognized him, so they began to avoid his gaze...

"Are you speaking to the wrong people?"

"Weren't you the ones that lured Seohyun into the gorge? And weren't you the ones that pretended to be shepherds?" Sooyoung laughed as he crossed his arms. "President Fan's men don't seem very smart."

Realizing that their identities had been exposed, the two men did not hide anymore as they straightforwardly replied, "There's no point mocking us, we each work for our own bosses. Seohyun has already headed into the gorge. If you are capable, you should go bring her back. Who knows, she might have already been eaten up by a wild animal by now."

"Do you really think that Superstar Media's people would be as brainless as the two of you?" Sooyoung laughed as he pointed to their heads.

"What are you trying to say?"

Sooyoung looked behind the two men and pointed his chin towards the distance, "Have a look for yourself..."

The two men turned around at the same time and saw Seohyun walking towards them, unscathed.

The two men were so shocked that their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets...

"This...how's this possible?"

"I saw her walk towards the gorge with my own two eyes."

At this moment, without hesitation, Seohyun walked over to the two men and emptied a cup of boiling hot coffee onto one of the men's head, "Rubbish..."

"Ahhh..."

Bloodcurdling cries echoed through the hostel as everyone turned their attention towards Seohyun and the two men. However, Sooyoung blocked their view while the hostel owner told his guests, "Those men tried to sell someone's child and was caught red-handed."

As soon as the guests heard this, they gritted their teeth and agreed, "People like that deserve to be punished!"

Therefore, the two men were burnt by scorching coffee, but no one came to their aid.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung waited until Seohyun completely released her anger before he called the hospital.

"Now that you've released your anger, do you feel a lot better?"

Seohyun lowered her head and​ suddenly thought of Yoong, "Better does not exist in my dictionary at the moment. I simply want to see him alive..."

"You will," Sooyoung said as he patted Seohyun on the shoulder. At this moment, just as Seohyun turned on her phone, she suddenly received a phone call from an anonymous number.

As soon as Seohyun saw this, she emotionally picked up the call, "Yoong, is that you? Yoong?"

"Sister-in-law, I'm not the chief, but I can tell you a piece of good news. The chief is fine, he was saved last night and is currently back in Korea. They transferred him overnight."

"Is he really fine?" Seohyun confirmed.

"Yes, he's fine. But...he won't be able to return home for a little while."

"Where is he? I'll come look for him..."

"You'll find out when you get back," the man mumbled, not quite clarifying things properly. However, knowing that Yoong was still alive was already the best news for Seohyun.

Beside her, Sooyoung had overheard her conversation and discovered that Yoong was still alive. So, he naturally felt happy for her, "Every cloud has a silver lining. You see, God still watches over good people in the end."

"Since that's the case, let's immediately return to Korea."

"OK, I'll organize it right now." After speaking, Sooyoung turned around and left, leaving Seohyun behind to bid farewell to the hostel owner.

However, the hostel owner looked at Seohyun and smiled, "I never imagined that you were the assistant of a big celebrity. I heard from my daughter that your artist is her favorite actress. What's her name again? Tiffany?"

"Thank you."

"If you really want to thank me, then get an autograph from Tiffany and give it to my daughter as a token of gratitude for risking her life with you."

"Don't worry, that's easy."

...

Tiffany quickly heard about Seohyun and successfully got in contact with her.

"Fany unnie, I'm so sorry...I seem to always create trouble for you."

"You are a part of Superstar Media, so you are like a family member to me. It's no trouble at all," Tiffany replied. "As long as you're OK, that's all that matters."

"After the way that you've offended President Fan, will he use even harsher methods on you?" Seohyun was worried. Since President Fan was evil enough to lure her into the gorge, it was highly possible that he could do something even worse.

"We will deal with it when the time comes. But for now, I don't think he will have the energy to deal with me. That's enough, let's continue our conversation for when you get back."

After a short chat, the two women hung up their phones.

At that moment, Seohyun was anxious to return home.

...

President Fan soon received news that Seohyun had not fallen for his trick. As soon as he heard this news, he was so angry that he almost smashed everything in his house.

He never imagined that the people at Superstar Media were so smart to see through his lies.

However, he was still worried whether his wife had revealed anything to Tiffany.

But, he couldn't do a thing. He could only sit back and wait for his grandfather to deal with it.

"Just this once, I will meet with the young woman, but never again!" the old man scoffed. "How did the Fan Family produce someone like you?!"

"But, she's not going to accept your invite!"

"I have my ways...I can't wait to see how powerful this woman is."

*************

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

51.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
431K 12.5K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
193K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
98.9K 4.3K 109
She's making me think of her in a kind of way i haven't thought for any woman before, and i know she's not good for me, niether I'm good for her, and...