The Beast You Created (Male R...

Por SuperSaiyanJayden

Betrayed by those he cared about, Y/n stands alone in the world where everyone has some sort of power. Not Y... Más

Bio...
Beginning Of Rebellion
Sol Dadguy and Mamma Aria
Meowdy there Good Guy, Meow~
The Cat... Swordsman? Training to Become A Rebel!
Goodbye Master... First Act of Rebellion
Dinner With The Rabbit Hero!
Destroying The Factory... Staying The Night.
Passing The Time...
Correcting Heroes, A Samurai... And Unwanted Reunion.
A New Objective...
Jamming Out! Running Into More Dumb-asses!
I'm Done Playing Games!
The Sad Esper.... Getting Ready To Go!
Heading To Mantle.... Shit's About To Go Down
The Girls And The Obsessed Younger Brother
Devoured By The Dark Cold... The Experiment
The White Void...Restriction 666
Vampire Hunting... The Police Gal!
The White Void... Restriction 666... Alternate Ending
Day Of Rest.... And The Dolphin Pirate!
Hell's Dolphin.... Heading To Union!
Rebel Against Union!
Those Who Oppose Rebellion
Fists Of The North Flames
Astral Beat.... Dealing With The Tomato Girl.
Pull The Devil Trigger!
Freeing The Esper... Awaken Murakumo And Valentine!
Duel Of Fate
Blood Of The Broken Girl
Awakening The Chaos
The Spectacles Of Eros! Y/n's Gag Reel.
Goodbye Union!
The Damn Snake... The End Of Calamity Trigger
The Start Of A New Shift... A Continuum Shift
Awakening The Chaos Alternate Ending
The Damn Magical Loli
HEY IDIOT!! Merry Christmas (Special Chapter)
Happy New Year!!!
An Old Friend... And The Puppet User
Black Puppets
New Enemies.... The Cat At The Docks...
The Demons Lurking Within The Shadows...
The Holy Orders Investigation... And The Big Sister...
A Soon To Be Threat!
To The Heroes Base...
On Our Way!
Special Announcement!
The Big, The Small And The Training Labyrinth
More Demons Invade
Grow Out Of Our Empty Shell
Don't Look Back And Rebel

A Moment Of Peace And Quiet

7.1K 120 126
Por SuperSaiyanJayden

They then leave Kokonoe and head to the medical room. Once they enter, they see Miss Litchi sitting there with a pleasant smile on her face. She had her hair tied behind her head and had her nurse outfit on.

Litchi: My, all of you look banged up.

Ramia: Yeah, we got two people with missing arms, and another three that are knocked out that are in need of medical care.

Litchi: Place them here.

She laid out the medical beds and as told, Ramia, Hades and Lucy placed Rumi, Yang, Xenovia, Bullet and Seras on the separate beds. You sat down on the chair and sighed.

Y/n: Man, today's been a pain in the ass.

The one armed samurai sat next to her fiancé. She took out her bottle and poured it into a cup. She then hands the cup to you.

Baiken: Drink this, husband.

You look at the pink haired female holding the cup towards you. You sigh and took it and took a sip of the alcohol. A seconds of gulping the drink down, you pull the cup away from your mouth.

Y/n: Man, I really need that today.

You hand the cup back to her and she refills the cup of her drink and drinks it. Some of the liquid drops down her cheek and hits her breast.

Ramia: What are we going to do with them?

You turn your head to see Ramia pointing at Xenovia and Yang. You stood silent.

Y/n: ... I need to ask them few questions about what happened to them.

Ramia: I see.

Hades put her hands behind her head.

Hades: Well they won't be waking up for a bit, might as well relax and let this whole thing blow over.

Baiken: Yeah, you're right.

The rest agreed and continue to sit quietly.

.

.

.

.

It's been four days since the attack on Union took place, Kokonoe allowed you to stay a couple of days at the extra rooms she had. The attack was all over the news too. Multiple injured and dead while the whole school was destroyed. Lisa Lavender, the news reporter was reporting the situation on tv.

Lisa: Four days ago, the most prestigious school in the world was destroyed by the likes of the menace Y/n The Bloodedge and his comrades taking down multiple skilled Huntsman, and pro heroes. He's even managed to defeat all three headmasters too! He is a true villain.

Just then she received a paper from another report. She widen her eyes and looks back at the camera.

Lisa: T-This just in... He has also captured two union students,

The screen changes to two photos of Yang and Xenovia.

Lisa: H-He also has a bounty of...

Her eyes bulged out of her face as she looks at the paper.

Lisa: 90,000,000,000,000 DOLLARS?!

The purple haired news reporter said it so loud. Everyone that were watching the news all had their jaws dropped by the amount your bounty was. The heroes, villains and the entire world now knew that was a lot of money.

With You...

You and Hades were in the kitchen drinking coffee until you spat your coffee upon hearing the news and the statement of your bounty. But that soon turned a smirk.

Y/n: That son of bitch put a bounty on me... Heh, doesn't matter that just shows that I'm more of a threat than I was now.

Hades: Meh money is worthless to me.

Y/n: Wish I can say the same.

???: Hey Y/n.

Both you and Hades turned their heads to see the pink haired esper, Natsuki. She wore a light pink ruffled skirt with a black trim, a white shirt with short sleeves and trims along the edges of the sleeves. She also wore a blue skirt that went up to her knees and had white thigh highs.

What she wore. (So adorable)

You smile as you wave at her.

Y/n: Hey their Natsuki, you doing alright?

The short pink haired girl nodded her head.

Natsuki: Mhm, I am doing way better than I did when I was at Union.

You grab a napkin and clean the mess that you made earlier.

Y/n: That's good to here.

You then stand up and walk to her, you pat her on the head. With said action made the esper blush.

Natsuki: H-Huh?

Y/n: I just want to let you know... That if you have a problem, you can tell me. You don't have to hide it, alright?

The short girl was speechless. You removed your hand from her head and walked out of the kitchen.

Y/n: I'm going back to the nurses office, to check on the rest of the girls. I'll talk to you two later.

Natsuki: A... Alright.

Hades: Bye~

With that you left the room leaving the two girls together. Hades just continued to sip on her coffee.

Hades: For someone who's supposed to be edgy, he's a nice guy. Also....

She pinches Natsuki's cheek.

Hades: You look so cute wearing that~

Natsuki: I-I'm not cute!

With You...

After leaving the kitchen, you walked through the long hallway.

As you do, you feel small quakes making you stumble a bit.

Y/n: Huh?

You turn your head to see a big window and in that widow you can see Ramia with her arms behind her head and with one leg in the air, holding an enormous boulder that's the size about two Tagers.

(Which is about 480cm. Tager is 240cm so add another 240cm)

The short-stack woman took notice of you looking at her, she drops the boulder down to the ground creating a crack on the floor and she walked over towards you. She opens the door and was now in front of you.

Ramia: Well good morning Y/n~

Y/n: Er... Hey Ramia, how's the training going?

The short gal grinned.

Ramia: It's going great now that you're here~

You sighed.

Y/n's mind: Yep... She's perfectly fine.

Suddenly, the strong Ramia lifted up her arm and grabbed your collar and brought it closer to her face. Sweat drops down your face as a small blush could be seen on your face.

Ramia: Say, why don't we do a special one on one session together, Hm~

With her seductive voice, you shivered in fear as you look at her dark black orbs. What made it worse was that you somehow found this situation hot. But instead of doing something irrational, you pushed her off of you and sighed.

Y/n: You idiot, don't do those things to me.

Ramia: Aww, is the little Grim Reaper embarrassed? Don't worry I can fix tha-

Slam!

You slammed her head through the concrete ground making her leg go up in the air. You huffed and walked away.

Ramia (Stuck on the ground): Okay Y/n, bye~

You continued walking and in just a few minutes you arrived at the medical area. You opened the door for it to reveal Seras with bandages wrapped around her while Bullet was drinking a bottle of water. He turned his head to still see Rumi, Yang and Xenovia on their beds. Seras had a smile on her face as she ran to you.

Seras: Hello master Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Seras, are your wounds healing up?

Seras: Yup! Thanks to my vampire abilities, I healed up way faster than any human or devil should.

Y/n: Nice, what about you Bullet?

The chocolate skinned brawler glanced at you.

Bullet: It's fine, nothing to major.

Y/n: Alright then.

You turned to Miss Litchi.

Y/n: How are they?

Litchi: Xenovia is doing alright, she has some burn marks and some scratches but she should be recovering in about a couple of hours. About them...

She points at Rumi and Yang.

Litchi: The two lost an absurd amount of blood 

Y/n: ... 

You look down on the ground.

Litchi: Luckily I called a special doctor that can finish the job.

You looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: A special doctor?

Litchi nodded her head.

Litchi: Yep and he's right behind you.

You turn around to a tall and very skinny man with a paper bag on his head with a hole in the front of the bag which showed a red circle. He carried a medical pick that was bigger than you.

Faust (From cartoonish doctor to Scary Doctor Boi)

You jumped into Seras's arms over being frightened over the man.

Y/n: Gah! Damn it man, don't scare me like that!

The skinny doctor turned his head in confusion.

Faust: W... What?

Y/n: Litchi, who the hell is guy? He looks like some serial killer.

Litchi fixed her glasses.

Litchi: I told you, that's the doctor that was going to help the two with their severed arm.

You then hop off of Seras's arm.

Y/n: Oh... Alright.

The man walked towards the Yang, he grabbed something from his pocket. It a small bottle with some sort of liquid in it. He opened it, and poured the mystery liquid on the blonde's missing right arm. He then walked over to Rumi and did the same with her. After he was done, he closed the bottle and walked up to you.

Faust: Now.... It's your... Turn?

Y/n: Huh... My tur-Gah!

Suddenly felt something going into in his rear as he screamed out loud. He turned his head to see Faust holding his four fingers in his ass.

Yes, he technically puts four fingers in your G spot.. 

Everyone eyes widen as they look at the doctor. You stare silently at him.

You reel you fists and was about to punch him until he jumped out the way.

Y/n: You bastard!

Faust: This will be..... very useful..... for future data about you

Y/n: You son of a bit-

The next thing you realized, Faust opened up a door that was on the floor and disappeared... Along with the door. You turned to the doctor

Y/n: Okay, what the fuck was that! Why did he stick his fingers up my ass!

Litchi nervously chuckled.

Litchi: He's.... Always like that...

Y/n: I swear to whatever god there is, I'm going to shove my foot up his boney ass!

Seras: Don't worry Master, your ass will be protected by me!

Y/n: ...

Everyone looks at Seras, the blonde vampire starts to sweat.

Seras: What?

Y/n: Ugh... I'm going to take a shower. I feel dirty.

Seras: Bye Master!

You waved at them and left the room.

15 minutes later...

You were seen in room where you could undress. You took off your clothes and placed it in the bucket. You seemed to also notice something in your body.

Y/n: Man, it seems like I gotten bulkier than before.

You opened the door to see a large bath, you smirked as you ran and jumped in the water. The warm water covered your entire body. You popped your head out of the water.

Y/n: Man, the water feels greeeeeat!

???: It's nice of you to drop by husband.

You turned your head to see...

Y/n: Holy... Shit.

You see Baiken in the bathtub wrapped around a wet tower showing her curvy body. She had a smile on her lips and noticed she held a cup filled with alcohol. 

Blood shot through your nose as you began to cover it with your right arm.

Y/n: My god, I didn't know you were here! I-I'll leave.

You were about to leave until you were grabbed by your wife. She then pulls you back into the water next to her.

Baiken: C'mon dear, you know we haven't been actually spent quality time together. 

Y/n: But we spent time together while we were...

Baiken: But that was when we fought together in Union. Not only that but after that, you been spending your time in the nurses office. You do know you can take breaks right?

Y/n: ... Yeah, I guess so...

 You felt Baiken's arm go around your body.

Baiken: Here... Let me wash you.

Y/n: No, it's fine I...

Baiken: I insist, it's my job as your wife to wash you.

You sighed.

Y/n: Fine, go ahead.

The pink haired samurai grabbed the bar of soap and rubbed it all over your body like his back, chest and neck. As she does this she comes closer to your face and gives you small kisses on your face which makes you groan.

Y/n: Urk... Damn, If you were going to do this then you should've just told me.. Ack...

She starts nibbling on your collar bone.

Baiken: It's better to surprise you than to tell you~

She grabs your face and pulls it closer to hers. They connect their lips together but it soon turned into a heated make out session.

Baiken: Mmm~

She then gets on top of your lap and continued kissing you. You wrap your arms around her to bring her closer to you. The kiss got more heated to the point where you carried her out of the water and pinned her to the ground, the one eyed samurai giggled and licked her lips.... After that, strange noises could be heard out of the bathhouse. Luckily no one was around to hear it.

In Heaven...

Sol and Jack-O were eating lunch together on a bench. Your father took a bite out of his sandwich.

Sol: So... Anything with Y/n?

Jack-O: I haven't checked on him ever since his little attack. 

She squeals.

Jack-O: Kyaaaa, My boy is becoming so much like you when you were younger, Sol.

Sol: Really?

Jack-O nods.

Jack-O: He sure is, matter of fact... I'm going to check on him to see how he's doing.

She creates a board out of thin air and puts some sort of code in it, once she put the code in she sees a screen with Y/n with a blush look on his face. But as she continues to watch, she notices what was going on and blushes. She turns off the screen and walked away.

Sol: Hey, where are you going?

Jack-O: Something... I'm going to do something....

She continues to walk away leaving the Badguy by himself.

Sol: Huh... Weird?

To Be Continued

Here's A meme:

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

422K 10.2K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...
566K 9.2K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
45.7K 614 34
A young man was being abused and bulled at Union Academy and the headmasters and staff weren't doing anything about it, the young man didn't have par...
277 18 2
A new student shows up in Aldera Junior High, named (Y/n) (L/n), and amongst the class is Katsuki Bakugou, who is certain that (Y/n) is actually a cr...