(OLD)The Prince and The Assas...

By GilHaku

(Rewrite is out) Y/n the supposed to be Crown Prince of the Empire and the eldest son of the Emperor he was a... More

Bio!
Prologue: Enter Prince Y/n!
Chapter 1: First Day and Killing an Ogre.
Chapter 2: The Execution of the Executioner
Chapter 3: The First Meeting and A Promise
Chapter 4: The Treasury Of A King
Chapter 5: Welcome to the Unexplored!
Chapter 6: New Base, New Problem
Short filler: The lost of a Friend
Chapter 7: The First and Last Battle Against Kings
Chapter 8: Welcome to Kyoroch!
Chapter 9: The First Bout against The Empire's Strongest
Chapter 10: The imprisonment Of The Prince
Chapter 11: The Second Bout against The Empire's Strongest
Chapter 12: The Annihilation Of Wild Hunt
Chapter 13: Saving The Sister's
Chapter 15: Finally: The End Of An Era
Epilogue: Entering The New Era
Alternative: The End of An Era and The End of NightRaid

Chapter 14: Fight Against The Empire

1.8K 33 11
By GilHaku

[Author's POV]

At the base of NightRaid, in the dining room we can see everyone eating except for Y/n and Susanoo who was cooking food.

Najenda: We can worry about tommorow, tommorow... For now just kick back and let loose today!

Leone: Dayum~! Those two went all out!!

Everyone was eating their food at their normal pace except for Akame who was eating slowly.
While Leone was drinking Alcohol.

Leone: Hell~ Yeah!! This is what I'm talking about~!

Najenda: Drink up! I don't want to see a drop of booze in any bottle!!

Leone: Dayum right!

Najenda: That free-spirited optimism of yours... It's during times like these that it shines the most.

Lubbock: You ok Najenda? You're never like this, giving out compliments and all...

Leone: Yeah... You hit your head or something?

Najenda: It's the night before the war... Maybe I'm just talking crazy.

Leone: Ok! If crazy's how we're doing it, I might as well come clean now. I've actually been sneaking to your secret stash of Booze.

Najenda: I thought it was drying up rather quickly... Ah well... I'll just let bygones be bygones...

Leone: I'm not done... When you sent me on a mission to the capital after I finished I'd always end up blowing all of the expenses on gambling.

Najenda: Well... The assignments got completed so... I can let bygones...

Najenda then was interrupted by Leone who was in her lion form.

Leone: Hrmm... Yeah there was also that time... Yeah I should come clean now while I can...

Leone said wagging her tail.

Mine: So that was your mess?!

Najenda: Do me a favor and reminisce about them after the fight is over!

Tatsumi then noticed something off with Akame.
And when he observed he saw that Akame wa seatings slowly unlike how she usually eats.

Tatsumi: Something the matter Akame?! You're eating so... Slowly... Y/n! Something's doesn't seem right with Akame!!

Y/n then ran out of the kitchen and checked on what happened.

Y/n: What happened?!

Tatsumi: It's akame... She's eating... Slowly...

Y/n: Shit! Suu! Re-cook everything! Something's wrong with the food if Akame's eating slowly!

Susanoo: Got it!

The others then looked at the commotion happening with Y/n and the others, and saw Akame had a pretty grim look.

Leone: Yikes! That's a pretty grim look you got there Akame...

Mine: Something the matter?

Najenda: What's wrong Akame!?

Akame: Nothing... There's no need to re-cook everything Y/n, Suu... It's just that I'm happy to see a lot of us still managed to survive... It's reminds me of the others. Sheele, Bulat and Chelsea... It's thanks to everyone that... At this moment... I'm still standing here now.

Y/n then told Susanoo to not re-cook Everything and sat down next to his lover.

Akame: Our final mission... We will eliminate those who have rotted and Corrupted this country at all cost!! That is our sworn duty as those who survived!

What Akame said made everyone smile and nod.

Akame: Now that I've gotten that off my chest, let's eat!

Akame then took a plate filled with meat and started to eat at her normal pace which is very fast.

Y/n: and try flood gates are now open.

Y/n chuckled at his lover, as Tatsumi and Lubbock was laughing his ass off.

Najenda: How... Very Akame...

Akame: You know... It's funny isn't it?

Akame said confusing Y/n and Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: what is?

Akame: I'm sorry... You've always been much stronger then I never gave you much credit.

Akame apologizer at Tatsumi who was scratching his cheek, as Y/n and the others smiled at this.

Najenda: Says the person who's steely resolved is unmatched resiliency was far greater than I could have ever hoped for...

Y/n: So make sure you survive, you still promised me that 'I do' and you also promised to venture around the world with everyone.

Akame: Yeah... If by some chance it does come true... I hope Kurome and Wave can come... If that truly happens, it will be an amazing adventure.

Akame then leaned her head at Y/n's Shoulder, as everyone smiled.

Time skip.

At the meeting room of NightRaid we can see Everyone in their battle attire except for Y/n who was wearing a different suit.

All of them we're Infront of a banner with NightRaid's symbol on it, as Najenda had a stopwatch on hand.

Najenda: Just a few more hours... And the assault on the Imperial Capital will commence. Upon our discovery of their ice cavalry, plans have changed slightly... So listen carefully.

Leone: An ice army... Esdeath could really fight and entire war on her own.

Y/n: It's not like I can't do it as well...

Najenda: Anyways why are you wearing that? Y/n?

Najenda questioned why Y/n was not wearing his normal battle armor.

Y/n: Dunno, I just found this inside GoB and tried it on, I can just summon my armor back anyway. Let's get back to out main topic.

Najenda: Yeah... Akame and Leone will both act according to the plan thus far... And infiltrate the Imperial Palace. Mine and Lubbock will be snipping from a far location. While Me, Tatsumi, Susanoo and Y/n will join the General offensive an fleas the Teigu troops.

Tatsumi: So I'll be out in the open?

Najenda: Esdeath's overwhelming power is beyond our imagination. If she attacks us without you or Y/n, there'd be nothing to stop her.
And Y/n's coming with us to serve as the charismatic leader on this war.

Y/n: *Sighs* oh well... At least I can fight later on.

Najenda: I know this will put an even greater burden on you Akame and Leone...

Akame: No one's having it easy out there boss! We'll be fine!

Leone: Well, if my bestfriend is saying that, I guess I'll give it my all too.

Najenda: Alright then! It's time to go over the final targets of NightRaid!!

Leone: Fufufu... All the big players have come out to play for this final battle!! My fists are itchin' for some action!

Najenda: It's possible that the targets may process Teigus. And if you capture them alive they might escape. Therefore bringing them back alive is not mandatory. Kill them on sight... With extreme prejudice. If you cannot make it a publicly execution then just put the corpse on display.

Akame: This is the most important detail. I'll handle it.

Najenda: Even if the palace falls, these men will do everything and anything just to protect themselves and survive. We don't know what means they'll use to that end.

Leone: if I can I'll stop them before they set foot off the palace grounds.

Najenda: Please do. But for now you and Akame should focus on the Assasination targets.

Najenda then crumbled the Paper on the desk with pure rage.

Najenda: These lowly vermin... No matter what happens, if they don't fall, the rate of the persecuted will never be quelled. If any of them escapes... That's as good as defeat.

Akame: Everything understood.
Y/n, Tatsumi.

Akame said gaining the attention of the two.

Akame: After I bury these 6 people I swear I'll come and help you two take Esdeath down.

Y/n: Alright.

Tatsumi: Yeah! I'll be pulling out all the stops from where I am as well!

Tatsumi had a serious expression.

Najenda: Intel about the Ice cavalry definitely caught us off guard but they're still without their 3 Jeagers. So until you come back we can manage with Tatsumi, Susanoo and Y/n there.

Akame: Esdeath... No matter how many techniques you create... As long as I'm alive, I swear I'll take you down... Just you watch... I will have your head. In order to stop you from killing my Comrade's and loved ones...
I must...!!

Akame: NightRaid...

All of them then readied their weapons.

Y/n: Will bury... All the final targets!!

Time skip.

Outside the border of the Imperial Capital we can see two armies facing against each other, on army that had the border of the Imperial Capital was the Imperial Guards. On the other side was the Rebel Army.

On top of the Border was Esdeath and The last member of the Rakshasa Demons, Suzuka, breathing heavily while blushing.

Esdeath: Enemies as far a stye eye can see... How wonderful.

Suzuka: They're preparing to come at us in every direction. Ha... Haa...

Esdeath: Let's see how they react when they're face to face with our Ice Cavalry.

The Ice cavalry then started to March forward. While the Rebels we're loading the ammo for the cannons, they fired the cannons aiming at Esdeath, who started to smile and blush.

Esdeath: Look! They're greeting us with Waves of Cannon-Fire!

Suzuka: She looks so elated...!

Esdeath then snapped her fingers and ice shard appeared on her wrists and ankles allowing her to float.

Esdeath: Well then... Let's say hello with a little fire works show!!

Esdeath then created tens of ice shards and shoot it towards the Cannon balls colliding destroying each other.

The Rebel Army was surprised by this except for Y/n who was sitting on a horse next to Najenda.

Soldier: All of the Cannon-balls... We're destroyed in an instance.

Najenda: It's all going according to plan. Don't worry.

Soldier: Ah! So we're aiming to gradually make her use all of her energy... I get it now!!

Y/n: Naive.

Najenda: I'd love that to be true... But I never imagined she'd make such quick work of every last one. I always knew once the dust settles, the last on who'll be standing in our way would be you... Esdeath!!

Najenda then glared at Esdeath who just smirked at her.

Y/n then raised his hand signaling to something.
One of the soldiers behind saw this and fired a signal.

Just after it fired tens of Danger Beasts appeared behind the Rebel army, controlled by a Teigu.

When Suzuka saw this she then fell back surprised by the sudden appearance of Danger Beasts.

Suzuka: Uwahh

Esdeath then landed on the ground and looked at the Danger Beasts.

Esdeath: A Danger Beast controlling Teigu, is it now... They must be planning on destroying the castle walls with that... Well, too bad... We've got a similar Teigu on our side! Give the signal.

Suzuka: Yes ma'am!!

Suzuka then rand back and fired a signal, as Dozens of Flying Danger Beasts flew down towards the land Danger Beasts and started fighting.

Esdeath: Haha! A fitting ceremony to commemorate the final war! Now that the appetizer has been served... Let's get to the main course! Ice Cavalry! Charge!!

The Ice Cavalry on the ground then began to charge towards the Rebel's , as Tatsumi and Susanoo came out of the Armies side.

Y/n then raised his hand towards Susanoo and used his Trump Card.

Y/n: Magatama Manifestation!!

Susanoo then transformed into his Trump Card form.

While Tatsumi transformed into his Incursio armor.

The two then charged at the Ice Cavalry and began Destroying them.

Tatsumi: Each of them are individually strong... Good thing Suu's with me, but I still can't let my guard down.

On top of the Border Esdeath was Carefully observing the movements of The Rebels.

Esdeath: The enemies movement is good... Are they enhancing thier troops using Nyau's Scream?

Esdeath then noticed that the troops was hesitant to attack.

Esdeath: Fight using the ice warriors as shields! I can make them again even if they break!!

The soldiers then started to charge at her Rebel's using the Ice warriors as their shield.

Najenda: Teigu users! Destroy the ice warriors and advance!

Najenda ordered. As a female jumped up and had the Teigu Belvaac.

Female "Belvaac": Leerooy Jenkins!!!

(A/n: Sorry just wanted to shout that and the ' " ' means the Teigu they are using)

She screamed and threw the Axe at three of the ice warriors, destroying them.
After she landed a ice warrior was charging at her, behind her was a female who had Extase in her hand and swung the giant pair of scissors at the Ice warriors destroying it.

Female "Extase": You ok?

Female "Belvaac": Yeah!

The female wielding Extase then noticed the ice warriors regenerating

Female "Extase": Tsk! No matter how much we cut them down they just gets up again.

The two of them then ready their weapons, a a man using the Teigu Black Marlin, summoned tens of Water dragons and attacked the Ice warriors destroying them again.

Esdeath: Teigu's here and there, this is just a Teigu battle.

Suzuka: General! A fire has started in the Imperial Capital!

Esdeath: Probably the rebel's scouts before the battle. They're trying to get the citizens open the door from the inside... Well that not a big problem so don't worry.

At the battle field we can see Tatsumi and Susanoo destroying the Ice warriors as one of them thrusts it spear at Tatsumi, Susanoo then saw this and caught the spear and sent a punch to the Ice warrior destroying it.

Tatsumi: Thanks Suu.

Najenda: Tatsumi, Susanoo! Keep up the good work but don't get go to far the troops. And where's Y/n?

Susanoo: isn't he with you?

Najenda: Nevermind, he's probably fighting someone right now.

With Y/n we can see him at the back holding a Stone tablet that was inside GoB.

Y/n then let go of the Tablet in hand and it starts to float Infront of him.
Y/n then took a deep breaths and began chanting.

Y/n: I may not be your king but I want you to draw your arrows!
Help me destroy this corrupted Empire!!

As Y/n was chanting the walls of Uruk formed behind him.

Y/n: For I am the descendant and successor of The King of Heroes!
This is the will of mine and my ancestor!
Melammu Dingir!!

Arrows then fired from the walls of Uruk toward the soldiers of the Empire.
The arrows bombarded the Soldier of the Empire as well as the ice warriors.
The soldiers of the Rebel Army tried to block but was surprised that the arrows just passed through them.

Y/n: Charge! Do not worry about the arrow! These will not harm you, for I am you leader! Charge! Let us destroy this Empire and recreate a new!!

The soldiers then shouted a war cry and started to charge at the enemies more fiercely.

With Esdeath we can see here observing the movements of the rebels at Najenda's side.

Esdeath: Good. I've got a grasp of the enemy's movement.

Suzuka: Eh?! Already?!

Esdeath: I found the point to topple them. I'll put most of my ice warriors in automatic mode. I'll head out too.

Esdeath then created a horse made of ice.

Suzuka: I hope you luck on the battlefield.

Esdeath: Of course I should lead them with my own hands.

Esdeath then got on the horse and ran off the wall, Esdeath then rode horse down the wall

Esdeath: Come forth!!

She then summoned more Ice cavalry behind her.
The soldiers saw this and charged towards Esdeath who was smirking, Esdeath then charged at them and sliced all of them into pieces.

Esdeath: I'll destroy you all just like this!!

Najenda: She's here!!

General: She's amazing! As if she was born to kill!!

Najenda: However I have Thought of various ways to fight Esdeath myself!!
Avoid any fights with Esdeath!! Focus on defense until she gets tired!

Najenda then ordered the soldiers to take a defensive positions.

Esdeath: Nice move! Not bad rebels!!

Najenda: If Esdeath is fighting personally, shouldn't the movements of the ice warriors become sluggish? In other words.

At the north gate we can see that the rebels we're abel to breach the north gate.

With Esdeath we can see where talking to a Imperial soldier.

Soldier: General Esdeath the north wall has been infiltrated by the rebel scums and they are being led by a General of the Revolutionary Army.

Esdeath: Tsk! The enemies movement changed as soon as I entered the battle field. They've prepared and trained well. Could the capital fall even if I am fine? If that is the case, I will force my way through and kill their commander, and bring victory!!

Esdeath then started to charge towards Najenda, but was stopped by Tatsumi, who severed the legs of the horse that Esdeath was riding, stopping her charge.

Tatsumi: You think I'd let you Esdeath?!

Esdeath: You're here Tatsumi!!
I've been waiting for this moment!!

Esdeath then jumped up and turned towards Tatsumi.
Both of them charged at each other and started to Exchanged strikes.
Esdeath then sent a Fury of attacks at Tatsumi, who blocked them all. Esdeath then reeled back her fist and created an ice sword and thrust it towards Tatsumi who blocked it using Neuntote.

Tatsumi: Suddenly using her full strength. This is getting tiring, But

Tatsumi then saw an opening and grabbed Esdeath's wrist.

Tatsumi: Caught you! Before you can make your armor!

Tatsumi said as he was holding Esdeath's hand.

Esdeath: You... Don't know what it means to touch me?

Esdeath then caught Tatsumi by surprise and placed her finger on Tatsumi's hand that was holding her arm and incased him in ice, but Tatsumi broke out of it before it was fully formed.
After getting out of the ice, Tatsumi jumped back.

Esdeath: It's to early, to be exhausted, Tatsumi I'm just starting to get warmed up.

Esdeath then smirked at Tatsumi who was breathing heavily

Tatsumi: How long can I last against Esdeath going full power well I have no choice but to last as long as I can!

With Y/n we can see him killing some Imperial soldiers who was targeting him.
Y/n then stabbed his Excalibur on the ground and looked at the palace and glares at it.

With Tatsumi we can see him exchanging blows with Esdeath, Esdeath sends a fury of attacks as Tatsumi blocked them all.

Tatsumi: In order to stand up to the mightiest in all the empire... I need more power!!

Tatsumi then charged at Esdeath and send his own fury of attacks making Esdeath back away.

Tatsumi: More speed...!

Tatsumi then started to get faster and sending more strikes at Esdeath who was enjoying the battle.

Esdeath: Even as our swords cross... He's growing stronger and stronger...!! Wonderful!! Brilliant, Tatsumi!!

Esdeath then summoned a ice pillar below Tatsumi, sending him to the sky.
Esdeath then Summoned an ice boulder on top of Tatsumi, Tatsumi saw this, but didn't have the time to react as the ice boulder fell to the ground.

Esdeath: Come on, I know that's not all you've got! On your feet!! Entertain me more! Please me more!!

Tatsumi then broke out of the ice boulder and was about to charge at Esdeath, but the Empire sounded a retreat, Surprising everyone.

Esdeath: ?! The signal to pull back for now?!

Esdeath then looked backs nd saw that the Capital was on fire

Esdeath: Damn, the imperial palace is a wreck. The Rebel Army's supreme commander... Has been taking the fullest advantage of my battle with Tatsumi to advance their troops. That was impressive Tatsumi!! You managed to hold me back this time! Let us meet again soon!

Esdeath then Summoned a horse and rode it going back to the Capital.
The retreat of Esdeath made the Rebel Army soldiers cheer.

Najenda: Are you ok Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Yeah somehow... Where's Y/n?

Najenda: Y/n is somewhere here leading the soldiers, I'm sure he's alright. And good job on stalling Esdeath, during that time the aid of the Teigu troops... We were able to destroy the opposition castle gates.

Tatsumi: Good... I did it... And it took quite a toll on my body as well

Tatsumi then got out of his armor and regrouped with Susanoo who was next to Najenda.

Najenda: Get some rest, this war is already won. Even retreating now to defend the palace is to... La...te...

Najenda then noticed something odd about why they would Retreat.

Najenda: ??! And Esdeath should know that better than anyone... So then... Why did they still pull back...?!

Soldier: Hey... What's that?

A soldier then noticed something and pointed at it.
Najenda heard this and looked at where the soldier was pointing and saw a giant robot like Teigu standing tall above the Main palace of the Capital.

Najenda: What... Is that...?!

On the chest of the robot was an eye ball, suddenly fired a beam one part of the Rebel side.

The beam hit incinerating Everyone and thing in the range.
When the dust settles Everything that was hit by the beam was disintegrated, this shocked Tatsumi and the others on the sheer force of the Teigu.

With Y/n.

Y/n was looking at the Teigu and was filled with rage.
Y/n calmed down and had a dark look while glaring at the Teigu

Y/n: You Mongrel of a brother... Are you this stupid... Are you this gullible to use such a destructive Teigu?! Are you trying to destroy the Empire with the Shikouteizer?!

As the screen goes black.

______________________________________

A/n: we're almost done! The final battle is almost upon us! The final conclusion is almost here. I'll probably post it later or tomorrow! Anyway i hope you liked this chapter! And I'll see you guys in the next one!

Gil-Yn out! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 345 37
killing was all you ever knew. you felt as form of.... Satisfaction in the deaths of others by your hands, you even had the right tool for it, or bet...
7.4K 91 12
Y/N isn't a normal boy, you see, he was born in a village that was very close to the capital. Every first born son of the chief is gifted an Imperial...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
68.3K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...