Luella

By justkeepswimminghoe

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ "She's fragile, not like a flower, but like a bomb," A Teen Wolf fan fiction Season o... More

Season one
Episode one: part one
Episode one: part two
Episode one: part three
Episode one: part five
Epidode two: part one
Episode two: part two
Episode two: part three
Episode two: part four
Episode two: part five
Episode three: part one
Episode three: part two
Episode three: part three
Episode three: part four
Episode four: part one
Episode four: part two
Episode four: part three
Episode five: part one
Episode five: part two
Episode five: part three

Episode one: part four

2.1K 65 14
By justkeepswimminghoe

"That was some shot Scott made, right?"

Luella snapped her head around in shock at the voice, not realising she wasn't alone in the hall. She was waiting for Stiles to get a lift to the ballet studio after just finishing tryouts.

Lydia smiled warmly at Luella, who happily grinned back. Luella nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah, pretty proud of him, especially for making the team," she replied with, leaning back against the wall with one foot crossed over the other, gear bag slung over one shoulder.

Lydia stared at the girl, not quite taking in her words, more just, gazing. She bit her lip softly and stepped closer to Luella, making Luella glance the girl up and down.

"You're coming to the party tomorrow night, right?" Lydia asked, crossing her fingers in her mind. "The one at Jackson's?"

Luella scrunched up her face in thought, not wanting to ask her mother to take classes for her while she's getting ready for a party. Lydias heart dropped at the girls facial expression, her smile wavering.

"I don't know..." Luella trailed off, shrugging her shoulders. That was until Lydia stepped even closer, placing a hand on Luellas toned stomach.

"Please? I'd love to see you there," Lydia pleaded softly. Luella dazed down at her for a moment, before giving in.

"Yeah," she agreed, her tone breathy, "yeah I'll-I'll be there," Luella paused, "for you."

Lydia blushed at her words and held up her pinky.

"Promise?" She asked innocently, making Luella raise her eyebrows in slight confusion, but she let out a chuckle that made Lydias heart flutter.

"Promise," Lu confirmed, connecting the two girls pinkies.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Oh, mon Dieu, no, move," (Oh my goodness) Luella shoved Stiles out of his desk chair. Stiles toppled over but steadied himself just in time, he gazed at the girl with wide eyes.

"When did you even get here?!" He asked loudly, full of confusion. Stiles could have sworn he had been alone. Luella took a deep breath, thinking.

"Like ten mins after you sent the text to come over. My Papa dropped me on his way to the Sherifs station, he made these missing dog flyers for a dog that followed him home one day." Luellas eyes darted around the screen, while Stiles stared in disbelief.

"I-, how come I didn't hear you?" He questioned, getting a shrug in response.

"I'm sneaky," Luella replied, with a small, but proud smile. Stiles shook his head at the girl and watched as she went through website after website, gathering and printing off information that he didn't know he needed.

Like how the rankings in a pack worked, how a wolf signals its location to the rest of its pack, what happens on the full moon and how a wolf attacks going for the legs, dragging the victim down, then goes for the throat.

Stiles glanced down for a moment, then froze, seeing Luellas outfit. He gulped, eyes taking in her tanned skin against the black shiny fabric of her matching skirt and top. The skirt was tight, outlining all the girls curves, the long sleeved top was slightly looser, with both shoulders sliding down her arms.

Stiles admired Luella for a bit, before he zeroed back in on her face of concentration, grinning as she squinted at the screen and got frustrated when the space bar stopped working every five seconds.

He frowned though, as Luella, once again, zoomed in on the words.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He asked quizzically. Luella sighed lightly, and gave him a quick side glance.

"I don't have my glasses." She muttered lowly, going straight back to squinting at the screen.

Stiles' whole face lit up, remembering the round black glasses Luella used to wear everyday. He then straightened his back after leaning down the whole time, to glance around in confusion.

"I thought you didn't need them anymore?" He stated in yet again, another question. "I specifically remember the day you got them off, because I was annoyed at you for being late cause you were at the optician."

Luellas gaze still stuck to the laptop, but Stiles stared at her in thought and puzzlement.

"Well, I don't need them all the time," Luella explained, "just for when I'm reading and studying-, you know, all that."

"You don't wear them in class either. In fact," Stiles racked his mind trying to jog his memory, "I actually can't picture you in glasses at all now."

"I-, I don't wear them in school anymore, because that day I was late, was not from going to the optician," Luella stated casually, "I went the day before, at the weekend. I was late because Jackson dragged me behind the school and kicked the shit outta me so I couldn't tryout for Captain of the lacrosse team that year, he insulted literally everything about me, my looks, my parents, my accent and...my glasses." Luella paused and scoffed out a laugh. "I knew he was just trying to get under my skin, but that didn't stop thirteen year old me from snapping my glasses in half as soon as he left, fucking tears drenching my face. It was the only thing I could change really."

Stiles' stomach twisted as Luella told him the story, he could never face a crying Luella, it destroyed him, just hearing about it tore at his heart strings, but the girls face hardly twitched. The words seemed to flow out of her mouth so nonchalantly, so carefree.

"How come you didn't tell me?" His tone was deeper, his eyes seemed to droop more. Luella shrugged, bitting her lip.

"Thought you and Scott would agree with him-," she replied, then outstretched her hand to point at the printer, which had stopped working, "here could you fix th-,"

Stiles grabbed onto Luellas hand gently, making her glance up at him. "Lu," he sighed out, "I could never think about you like that," Stiles paused, "you're fucking gorgeous, with or-or without glasses-,"

"Really Stiles," Luella interrupted with a small smile, "it's fine, it was three years ago, just some stupid insecurity. This is like, turning into one of those clique moments in movies where they ended up having a magical kiss."

Stiles reluctantly let go of Luellas hand and nodded. There was a few minutes of silence before Stiles spoke up again.

"I always liked your glasses." He grinned. "They made you look like a cute little nerd."

If it were anyone else, they would turn around with a frown full of judgement, but Luella stopped typing for a moment, not moving her head, her eyes going to the arm of Stiles' desk chair.

"Really?" She asked quietly, making Stiles' grin spread into a soft smile.

"Yeah." He breathed out, scanning Luella to see her reaction, making it so worth it when he saw the corner of her lips twitch up. She forced them back down, along with her blush, but Stiles' heart still skipped a beat, as Luellas warmed.

A knock was suddenly heard at the door, snapping them both out of their thoughts. Stiles happily strolled over and opened the door with a grin. His face falling when he saw Scott standing at the door, suddenly remembering why he wanted Luella and Scott over for.

"Come on," Stiles offered, Scott walking into the room.

Scott tilted his head slightly in confusion, seeing Luellas pink cheeks, but smiled all the same.

"I've been up all night-," Stiles started ranting as soon as he closed the door, "reading, websites, books. All this information-,"

"With my help!" Luella cut in, Stiles grinned at her.

"With Lu's help of course," he added.

"How much adoral have you had today?" Scott asked, shaking his head.

"A lot," Stiles replied, earning a short laugh, "doesn't matter. Okay? Just listen."

"Is this about the body?" Scott questioned, sitting down on the bed. "Did they find out who did it?"

"No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." Stiles answered.

"Oh the guy in the woods-,"

"The hot one," Luella said to Scott, as if he had forgotten the man. Scott nodded in confirmation, but she kept going. "A bit older, dark brooding kinda sexy, definitely broken on the inside, mysterious, great body, can tell he works out," Stiles gave her a look, sharing another with Scott, "big arms that could pin me down any day, dressed in all black, eyes as deep as the forest-,"

"I think he remembers!" Stiles interrupted loudly, causing Luella and Scott to grin. "But that's not it-,"

"-dark tuggable hair, jawline that could cut glass," Luella went on, with a teasing smirk, laughing loudly when Stiles twisted her chair around so she was facing out the window instead of at Scott.

Stiles' heart warmed at the girls laugh and grinned at her when she turned back around with a smile. He then shook his head, going back to Scott.

"Remember the joke the other day, not a joke anymore." There was a pause. "The wolf, the bite in the woods." Stiles explained, Scott still not really getting it. "I started doing all this readin-, do you even know why a wolf howls?"

"Should I?" Scott shrugged.

"It's to signal it's location to the rest of the pack." Luella told him, then frowned, thinking of how she never actually got around to discussing anything inside of Stiles' head, and yet, she knew exactly what was happening and what he was suggesting.

"If you heard a wolf howling, that-that means there could have been others nearby," Stiles continued, "maybe even a whole pack of them."

"A whole pack of wolves?" Scott now seemed actually interested in what his friends were telling him.

"Nuh uh," Luella replied with, knowing was was coming next.

"No, werewolves," Stiles sighed, making Scott's face harden.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this?" Scott stood up angrily. "You know I have to pick up Allison."

Stiles quickly stopped him from walking away, stepping forward.

"I saw you on the field today Scott," he stated, Luella piping in.

"Yeah Scotty, what you did wasn't just amazing, it-it was impossib-,"

"You're actually in on this?" Scott cut Luella off sternly, taking Stiles and her back a bit. "Really Lu? I made a good shot ok?"

"No!" Stiles exclaimed, glancing at Luella quickly. "You made an incredible shot!"

"Your speed, your reflexes," Luella listed, standing up, pulling Stiles back by his t-shirt softly, seeing the anger building up in Scott's eyes.

"People can't just suddenly be like that over night."

"Then there's the vision and the senses," Lu called out. "You don't even need your inhaler anymore."

Stiles pointed at the girl with wide eyes, agreeing with her.

"Ok! Guys I can't think about this right now." Scott pleaded. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"What-? Tomorrow!" Stiles seemed baffled by Scott's suggestion.

"The full moons tonight-," Luella reminded him in a calm tone, noticing Scott clenching his fists.

"What are you trying to do?!" Scott cut her off once more. "I just made first line, I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me," he listed. "Everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

"We're trying to help," Stiles retorted, his patience running thin. "You're cursed Scott. You know-, and it's not just the moon that will cause you to physically change, it also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

Scott stared at his friend sternly.

"Bloodlust?"

"It's your urge to kill," Luella weighed in with a sigh.

"Well, I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill," Scott deadpanned, making Stiles huff and grab a book off the desk.

"You gotta hear this." Stiles began reading. "'The change can be caused by anger, or anything that raises your pulse.' All right?" He turned to give Scott a look. "I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse as much as Allison does, you gotta cancel this date." Stiles nodded to Luella who quickly searched Scott's bag for his phone.

"I'll call her," she briefed.

"What're you doing?" Scott watched with a bored expression.

"I'm canceling the date," Luella answered, Scotts phone in her hand. She looked down at the screen for a split second. Stiles frowned at the way Scotts face hardened, he glanced at Luella, going to pull her back, but was too late.

Scott grabbed her shoulder and shoved her up against the wall, bringing his fist back, ready to throw a punch at any moment. "No! Give it to me!"

Luella and Stiles stared with wide frightened eyes at the boy, Luella then glanced around the room, trying to look anywhere but him.

Scott paused and realized what he was doing, lowered his hand and stepped back, crashing his fist into the desk chair, knocking it over with great force. Scott panted heavily, looking back to see Luella pressed up against the wall, terrified.

"I'm sorry," he apologised. "I gotta go get-get ready for that party." Scott then picked up his bag slowly and walked towards the door, pausing, looking back at Luella.

"I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 87
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
14.5K 430 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
368K 11K 36
Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ MᴄCᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ Lʏᴅɪᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴs ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. ------------------------------ BOOK 1 SEASON 1 + 2 [Fem!OC x Fem...
4.5K 148 11
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 boy 𝚠�...