Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

Autorstwa xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex Więcej

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{90} Combat

202 8 3
Autorstwa xGucciTaeex

9:03pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

When I was younger where I had put myself in a difficult position that involves some stranger trying to dropkick or abduct me, my mum had taught me one thing. It was to examine the person closely, to check whether they have any extra weapons with them as an advantage.

Remembering the advice, I decided to listen to my mum's useful but crazy advice for once since I was in a position where it was evident I was going to lose. While scrutinising her closely, I realise she was dressed similarly to me. All in black. Her face was also covered with a mask which was also black, including the hat. I notice that the murderer's hat seems to be attached to her head and probably to the mask too as they're quite close. It seems a bit too bulky to be seen as normal so I gather she was hiding either a pistol or a knife in there.

Boy, she's not scared is going to damage her head or something. If it was a knife that would be ugly...

Heh, why am I feeling sorry for a murderer? Who cares if she got hurt? It would be good for us after all.

"Playing the prince in shining armour aren't you?" The murderer questions and her voice sounded adenoidal. I mean, I don't exactly blame her for sounding it like that as she was wearing a mask. But the mask is quite useful as it slightly changes her voice. "Or maybe a princess?"

Ignoring her statement, I brush a hand on my chin as I continue to stare at her blankly while thinking up ways to save myself. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head and I smirked, trying to keep myself in a state where I don't lose all control and give up.

Letting out a loud breath, I prepared myself, tilting my neck from side to side to stretch it a bit as I prepared for my next move. Then I ran as swiftly I could, like a ninja, towards her.

You may be thinking, 'What the hell? Lee Y/N, you're so foolish, can't you just run in the other direction instead of towards her? Where did all your brain cells go?' I know, I know, I agreed I'm foolish but I'm currently at a loss of brain cells so feel free to donate. That would be very helpful.

Anyways, she had seem to be startled with my move as she had begun to raise two hands to protect herself.

Hah, she must think that I was about to attack her but she's mistaken. My plan isn't to attack her yet but to wait for the right moment.

Zooming past her, I tried to run like a ninja, with two hands at the back flying with the wind while my body is in a bending position. It was quite fun and I wanted to shout some gibberish but knew I was just going to attract attention.

I ran towards another alleyway, and find myself between building 12 and the library, the place where me, Yerim and Jimin had placed the cameras last. Additionally, there were also streetlights. Turning around in confidence as I heard fast footsteps, I grinned mischievously at the murderer who had quickly taken in her surroundings.

"How interesting..." She started, looking from left to right. "You decided to go to an alleyway in which there's a dead end, how daring of you," She speaks in a disembodied voice and I just smiled at her statement.

"It might be a dead end but there are also cameras stored above me. Unlike the other alleyway, there are lights here which makes it much easier to see," I grinned, now that I'm able to see how the murderer is like.

With my assumption of her being a girl, I was right. There was no man in this world with such a slim body and legs like hers. But does it give me enough evidence to know who it was? I don't think so as I'm sure there are many slim girls in this school.

"Oh? And how is it going to help you?" She questions, clearly mocking my decisions and I sighed as I couldn't be bothered explaining.

"Under that bulky hat of yours," I pointed with a finger at her hat and she placed a hand onto it. "I figure you have either a gun or a knife with you." I guessed and she let out a noise as though I was right. "If you removed your hat, both of the camera and the light will be at advantage and you'll get caught. I assume you can't as your hat is clipped to your mask," I said triumphantly and she chuckled enigmatically.

"Oh dear, you've caught on so well... well done," She said, and I chew on my lip as I didn't want to celebrate such a small thing I've achieved. "Yes, I do have a gun in my hat... just for safety measurements, you know?" She asked, slowly removing her gloves and sliding them into her pocket.

She slowly comes nearer and with each step, I back away as I didn't want her to come close to me. A chuckle was heard at my reactions and without saying anything, she launched onto me, shooting me punches onto the face while I deflect it with my hands.

I didn't know how I was doing it but when I was younger, I had taekwondo lessons and I can happily admit I'm a red belt. I also did a few kung fu lessons but it wasn't that much for me to be able to protect myself.

She did a high kick and I deflect it by swiping it with my arm. From now, my arm is already sore as a few punches had been thrown at me, including a powerful kick.

I stared at her, exhaling loudly as I was nervous. Both of us had stopped for a second and back away, into a fighting position. Glaring at her, I spread my legs a bit in a way that helps me. She casually walks towards me and I expected a punch but she slap me with an open left hand across the face instead.

It had caught me in surprise as it rocked me. I took a step back and try to steady myself, blinking and staring at her.

The way she slap me- did she mock me!?

Seeing my reaction, she started cackling like a witch. "HAHA! Honestly, can you even fight? Is it such a good idea of leaving you alone just to save Taehyung?"

"Whatever," I muttered in annoyance, putting myself into a fighting position again. "Is better to have Taehyung safe first, that's our objective," I replied, glaring at her and I swear, if my superpower was to shoot knives out of my eyes, she would be gone already.

She took the chance to punch but I back my head a little away. With two hands, I launched onto her and punched her in the tummy as hard as I could. I expected her to fall as I wanted a good laugh as revenge but the contact had made her shoe slid backward on the floor like a skating rink, leaving visible lines.

Damn... why am I facing such a hard yet annoying opponent? This is getting frustrating...

Without holding anything back, she charged towards me like a fierce bull. Me, who thought it was a good idea, charge at her too and grabbed one of her forearms and use it to block her other hand that was about to punch me on the face. With my other spare hand, I reach out towards her mask and was about to rip it open when she had slipped to the side and pushed my elbows down.

She caught my head into her arms and I thought she was going to break it in half which would be extremely gory, but instead, she rolled me onto the floor. I tried removing her hands that was tightened around my neck as nobody could touch me but Jungkook.

Oh my god- Y/N SHUT THE F*CK UP- IF YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! Wasted...

As one of my hands was let loose, I reach to punch her on the ribs when a knife came forward and I froze. I stare at the sharp tip, my eyes shaking as it came closer to my neck.

"I had my fun with you but your time is up," She replied as she stood up slowly, keeping the knife in the same place. Even with me still having the strength and energy to fight back, it was as though my body was paralysed to the ground at the fear of the knife cutting through my skin. "You can fight back if you want, dear Y/N." She said, slightly giggling by seeing the state I was in. "But don't blame me if I accidentally kill you with this knife." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

HAPPY 2022 NEW YEAR EVERYONE! FIVE EXTRA CHAPTERS AS A GIFT!!

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

679K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
892K 41.2K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
592K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "
144K 2.5K 39
All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader