𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃...

By _sydthekyd

𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 Brynn and her friends have just pulled off an impossible heist-just to be put ba... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
𝐈.
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐕.
𝐕.
𝐕𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐗.
𝐗.
𝐗𝐈.
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
𝐗𝐈𝐈.
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐗𝐈𝐕.
𝐗𝐕.
𝐗𝐕𝐈.
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.
𝐗𝐈𝐗.
𝐗𝐗.
𝐗𝐗𝐈.
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. (𝐑𝐨𝐖 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨)
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. (𝐑𝐨𝐖 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨)
𝐗𝐗𝐕. (𝐑𝐨𝐖 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨)
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. (𝐑𝐨𝐖 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨)
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. (𝐑𝐨𝐖 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨)
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!!

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

1.1K 32 6
By _sydthekyd

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to read this duo that I'm sure in a few years, I'll look back on and cringe at and be proud of at the same time! And especially thank you to everyone who commented, voted, added A LITTLE WICKED and NO REST FOR THE WICKED on their reading lists, you are the absolute best parts of my day! I love every single one of you guys.

Now that I've finished A LITTLE WICKED, I need to start writing something else or I'll go crazy. And if you haven't seen any of the other author notes I've made about possible suggestions for new stories that I could get started on. OCs, love interests, fandoms, plots, just random scenes that you've had stuck in your head but you've never seen them written out before, just let me know, either in a private message or just right here. Go ahead, go crazy.

Our time has come to an end. I've had so much fun writing this and reading your comments. If you have any other questions or comments, I'll try to respond as quick as I can! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 135 13
Kaz Brekker X Reader You've heard of West Side Story, but what if it were set in the Grishaverse? Kaz and Y/N are involved in rival street gangs in...
299 8 7
Theodora Yargos was forced into Ketterdam as a young girl. A pigeon to be feathered. She escapes the man who made her life a living hell and finds so...
55.8K 1.1K 19
The Crows have just pulled off the mission of their lifetimes, but a small job quickly turns into an adventure when a young girl is rescued from slav...
92.5K 3.8K 13
There's very little Lianna Andersen wouldn't do for a ticket out of Ketterdam. six of crows - crooked kingdom kaz brekker x female oc © STARSUMMONER...