olympian love - nct dream

By laurelynnnn

being the descendants of the olympian gods is cool right? it sure is, despite the fact it implies you can be... More

Ω prologue Ω
Ω 1 Ω
Ω 2 Ω
Ω 3 Ω
Ω 4 Ω
Ω 5 Ω
Ω 6 Ω
Ω 7 Ω
Ω 8 Ω
Ω 9 Ω
Ω 10 Ω
Ω 11 Ω
Ω 12 Ω
Ω 13 Ω
Ω 14 Ω
Ω 16 Ω
Ω 17 Ω
Ω 18 Ω
Ω 19 Ω
Ω 20 Ω
Ω 21 Ω
Ω 22 Ω
Ω 23 Ω
Ω 24 Ω
Ω 25 Ω
Ω 26 Ω
Ω 27 Ω
Ω 28 Ω
Ω 29 Ω
Ω 30 Ω
Ω 31 Ω
Ω 32 Ω
Ω 33 Ω
Ω 34 Ω
Ω 35 Ω
Ω 36 Ω
Ω 37 Ω
Ω 38 Ω
Ω 39 Ω
Ω 40 Ω
Ω 41 Ω
Ω 42 Ω
Ω 43 Ω
Ω 44 Ω
Ω 45 Ω
Ω 46 Ω
Ω 47 Ω
Ω 48 Ω
Ω 49 Ω
Ω 50 Ω

Ω 15 Ω

4.1K 314 260
By laurelynnnn

a knock on the door startled donghyuck.

he was back in his bungalow, after the fight, but he was still terrorized by what had just happened. that's why jeno was here with him.

"don't move." jeno told, rising to his feet and taking his electric whip out.

he slowly walked to the door, ready to attack.

he carefully opened the door, his grip on his whip tightening until he saw who was there.

"leeteuk?" he raised a brow.

"this isn't your bungalow, jeno. what are you doing here?"

"donghyuck is petrified. the past events scared him." jeno explained, allowing the chief to enter the bungalow.

"don't worry, you won't have to fear another attack." leeteuk said, patting donghyuck's head.

jeno snorted. "well, now that they know he is in the camp..." he mumbled.

"donghyuck is leaving the camp tonight."

"leaving?!" jeno and donghyuck exclaimed at the same time.

"yes."

"b-but..."

"mark is right. this place isn't safe anymore. donghyuck and him will leave the camp tonight."

"i'm coming with them." jeno immediately replied.

"jeno, i'm afraid- "

"two bodyguards are always better than one."

leeteuk sighed.

"okay... i want to see you two at the grand chalet at midnight with everything you need. please, bring the strict necessary."

jeno nodded quickly, before waving at leeteuk who left the house.

"is this a joke?" donghyuck asked.

"apparently not." jeno told, looking for a bag donghyuck could use. "prepare your things, i'll call jisung."

"why?"

"the more the merrier." jeno replied sarcastically.

donghyuck gave him a glare, finding the situation absolutely not funny.

"two people aren't enough to protect you obviously." jeno rolled his eyes.

donghyuck nodded before walking to his bathroom to prepare his bag while jeno called jisung, asking him and chenle to come to donghyuck's bungalow immediately.

a minute later, another knock was heard, and jeno opened the door, allowing jisung and chenle to run inside.

"is this shit real? we're leaving?" chenle asked.

"shh!" jeno hushed him. "nobody is supposed to know that."

"oh, sorry..." chenle pouted.

"when are we leaving?" jisung asked.

"midnight." donghyuck replied, appearing in the room.

"are you feeling better?" jisung asked to which donghyuck nodded.

"okay. we need to be more." jeno told. "it's donghyuck we are protecting."

"what about renjun?" chenle asked. "i'm sure he would accept if i ask him."

"i know, but i was thinking about jaemin." jeno replied.

"what's the matter?" jisung furrowed his brows.

"they can't bear each other."

"but they always go together on quests." chenle said with a brow raised.

"it's not a little hatred that's going to stop us from bringing the two." jisung told. "donghyuck is way more important than that. we all are in the same camp."

jeno thought for a second before nodding slowly.

"i don't really like the idea, but we need both of them." jeno said. "chenle, explain everything to renjun. i'm going to jaemin's bungalow to tell him. and please, make sure you keep donghyuck safe."

Ω

"what is it?" a moody guy opened the door of ares' bungalow.

"huh... i'm jeno, zeus- "

"yeah, zeus' son." the boy rolled his eyes. "i can see it."

jeno started at the boy with curious eyes, wondering why he decided to go and get jaemin himself instead of sending someone else. ares' children were so moody.

"what do you need?" the boy spoke louder.

"is jaemin here?" jeno asked.

the guy turned around, looking into his bungalow for a few seconds before disappearing inside.

"SOMEONE FOR YOU AT THE DOOR!" jeno heard the moody guy screaming from the inside of the bungalow, followed by a couple of 'shut up' and 'fuck off'.

he didn't need to wait a lot more, jaemin appeared in the doorframe after five seconds.

"jeno... what are you doing here?" he asked, rather surprised.

"i need to ask you a favour." jeno whispered.

"sure. go on."

jeno did a hand motion, signalling jaemin to approach and close the front door. jaemin obeyed, approaching jeno with his arms crossed.

"what is it about?" he asked, uninterested.

"donghyuck isn't safe in the camp anymore. he's going to leave the camp so that they won't find him."jeno explained. "i am leaving with him, and... well... i was hoping that you could come too?"

"is this a not-so-subtle way to ask me out?" jaemin asked smirking.

"what?" jeno furrowed his brows. "of course not! donghyuck really is in danger. we need you. you are ares' son!"

"alright, alright, alright..." jaemin nodded. "do i have something to win?"

jeno sighed. "i don't really think so, but we need you. it's not only the camp we're helping there, it's our parents, the gods."

jaemin thought for a few seconds, taking some time to stare at jeno from head to toe and enjoy his looks.

"okay." he said after a long silence.

"really?"

"yes." jaemin confirmed, making jeno relax. "but... you have to do something for me."

jeno tensed again, seeing a smirk growing on jaemin's face. "anything you want..."

"you're under my orders. i want you to obey me, every time, every day, everywhere." jaemin smiled evilly. "having power over the son of zeus is just the best thing i could ask for."

jeno gulped, asking himself if everything was really worth it. he was about to get under the orders of some moody brat that loved fighting...

"okay."

jaemin winked when he heard jeno's answer.

"go prepare your bag, i'm waiting for you here and then we're going." jeno rolled his eyes.

"i have one more question..." jaemin told. "why me and not someone else?"

"w-well..." jeno stuttered, not expecting the question. "as ares' son you'll be helpful?"

jaemin chuckled deeply, his eyes not leaving jeno's.

"so much not to say you want to take me out..."

jeno's face turned bright red as jaemin turned around, walking into his bungalow.

damn, this idiot was the death of him.

Ω

"they should be there in a few." leeteuk said, eying mark that was glaring at him.

"why does jeno have to come with us? i don't want to see him." mark spat.

"he is right. donghyuck should be protected. one person isn't enough."

mark scoffed, his dark aura growing, in an attempt to scare the chief.

"i am not anybody. i am hades' son. i am fully capable."

leeteuk raised a brow at mark's outburst. "yeah, i know."

"then why- "

"because two is always better than one." leeteuk cut him. "donghyuck is dangerous. he needs huge protection measures."

"why not bring the whole camp then?" mark replied sarcastically.

"sorry, we're a bit late." jeno's voice prevented leeteuk to respond. "we're here."

"what the hell is that shit?" mark cursed when he saw jeno and donghyuck next to four other males. "do you think this is a school trip?"

"this is the most important mission any of us is assigned. donghyuck must be protected. i want what's better for him." jeno replied, stepping closer to mark.

"jen..." donghyuck pulled his best friend away from hades' son.

"leeteuk." mark turned towards the chief. "seven is too much."

leeteuk looked between the boys, not really knowing what to say.

"but... seven means that i'll be protected at all costs." donghyuck spoke in a timid voice.

mark abruptly turned his head to look at the beautiful male that had spoken, immediately smiling at him.

"but all of them? can't you choose a few?"

"we need them all." donghyuck shook his head. "chenle steals and speaks any language. jaemin fights. renjun thinks. jeno leads. and jisung controls water... this way, i am sure i'll be protected."

mark kept his eyes on the tanned male, his jaw clenching at the idea of spending some time with demi gods he didn't like. but if it meant he could protect the forbidden child, then it was probably worth it.

"mark. you need to go in a few minutes."

"okay." hades' son replied simply.

"okay what?"

"we're going." mark replied, his eyes meeting donghyuck's beautiful ones, and his lips curving into a smile. "the seven of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 9.1K 36
when jisung, chenle, donghyuck, renjun, jaemin, and jeno received their hogwarts letter, they were far from imagining everything that they would live...
178K 8.2K 28
❝ one million! ❞ ── being sold to a millionaire with six sons sure got renjun thinking he's somewhere safe. NCT NATION #2 ➻ NCT DREAM...
28.2K 651 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
300K 13.3K 32
donghyuck holds a huge secret that he's scared people around him will discover: he is a little. so, when he meets the oh-so-handsome mark lee, donghy...