Symbol of Justice - Titan Bond

By Largehfanfic

"Izuku Midoriya" "Quirk: Titan Bond" "Calls upon the help of the Titan BT-7274, along with displaying great p... More

Prologue
BT-7274
Abandonment and New Beginnings.
Forced to Compete
Last Resort
Head-To-Head
An Unlikely Mentor
Who Gave Midoriya Throwing Knives?
Don't Back Up, Don't Back Down
Everything is Just Beachy
Left Behind - Who spiked Aizawa's coffee?
A Doting Eraser and One Overly Worried Bluenette
Provisions and Confessions
wouldyoupleasegonadatewithme?
From the Ash's Comes a New
First Impressions Aren't Always Good
"What Are You Lookin at Nerd!"
I Don't Want to Be Class President.
Titanfall Ready
Ah, Insert Title Here!

Start Line

1.3K 29 15
By Largehfanfic

Summary:

6 months have passed since we last encountered our greenette. Things have changed, whether for better or worse is yet to be seen. Izuku must analyze his future classmates while also preventing a certain brunette from becoming a pancake.

Beginning Notes:

Well I managed to get a lot done this weakened. 2 Chapter of symbol of justice have been completed and another one was started. I started work on project Halo's final chapter, which should be out in 2ish weeks. And other projects have started work, though they aren't going to posted on this account.

Anyway, this chapter is the last of the 'transition' chapters which were roughly 3/4 chapters in length. Now, we begin phase 1 aka season one which will be roughly 5/6 chapters in length as well.

<--->

Nearly 6 month's pass

Izuku Midoriya had completed his first year at U.A. only a week ago and was already looking to the future. Things had certainly changed, though for better or worse Izuku wasn't sure of. He'd managed to find family, friends, and loved ones but still he had a feeling that something was coming.

The unshakable turning within himself that screamed danger. He wasn't sure if it was BT's doing or his own self-consciousness doing it. But for now, Izuku looked to the future. To his best friends Mirio and Amajiki and his girlfriend who he'd become close with over the past few months.

Izuku and Nejire started out slow, a date here and there when scheduling allowed for such a thing. But ultimately the two knew that they could make things work and had been together for nearly three months.

That however isn't the focus of our story, though it may be an integral part. Today is not the day for dates nor relationships. Today is the day things begin to change. Old friends and new faces begin to make their way into U.A.'s halls.

Students from all over the country and even parts of the world have flocked to U.A. in search of becoming the best. Though Izuku knew only a select few would ever be made into heroes of U.A.

He was one them, having proven his worth in his first Sports Festival along with continually showing promise through his internship under the rabbit hero Miruko. Izuku was a part of the hero course, class A-1 under the guise of his favorite parental figure, Shouta Aizawa.

It was a normal day, Nedzu had left early, with a note on the counter informing Izuku he had a few more things to finish off before the U.A. exams started. Izuku was to be at U.A. before the start of the opening ceremony.

He was supposed to shadow Nedzu, analyzing the new incoming students to see what quirks he believed to be the most beneficial to hero society. Along with hand picking students he believed could be heroes even if their quirk wasn't suited to the mock exam.

He'd rushed to get dressed after BT had woken him, giving a small thanks to A.I. as he'd thrown his bed linens off and rushed to grab cloths and a shower. Breakfast soon followed, Nedzu would know if he skipped.

And then the boy was off, catching one of the trains that brought him closer to U.A. The ride had been rather short, he only lived roughly 25 minutes from U.A. but he was running late.

Upon reaching the main entrance to campus, Izuku let out a small sigh. He already missed school, and he really missed Hado. Though the two talked regularly, it was off putting to know that they wouldn't get to see each other for another week or two.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Deku." Came the voice of one annoyed looking blonde. Bakugo held no smirk nor frown as he looked at the boy. "It's none of your business Bakugo, now go before you're late for the exams." Izuku had stated confidently, seeing his underclassmen had sent a shiver down his spine but he'd faced villains far worse than him during his internship.

"Get out of my way before I explode that smug ass face of yours." They may have been in public, but the years of abuse were hard to forget.

The ashy blonde continued forward into the building as Izuku shook his head and regained his composure. He needed to get a grip, he wasn't here to make friends, and he certainly wasn't here to relive his junior high experiences.

'You're here to assess talent and analyze the incoming students... Not to start a fight.' He reaffirmed to himself as he took a step towards his dreams, towards everything he'd worked so, so hard for...

And then he tripped, he tripped over his own damn feet.

'Guess I'll just die.' His brain supplied one final time as his body plummeted to the bricks below.

'You're not going to die pilot, you simply fell.' Came the smug voice of his A.I.

His body froze midair, the world around him stopping and his fall no longer in motion. "Haha, I stopped you with my quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask first but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you?" The bubbly girl in front of him smiled, her hands clasping together as she asked for forgiveness.

Izuku stood frozen, mouth agape as he looked at her. "Isn't this way nerve-wracking. Well, I'll see you inside. Good luck!" She waved goodbye to the greenette as she turned to leave. Izuku still stood frozen in the spot she'd left him. Unable to comprehend what just happened to him.

She was pretty, but he didn't blush, didn't scream that he'd 'just talked to a girl!' No, this was different, this was his second year at U.A. and he was in a committed relationship. There was no room for anything of that nature. But to be saved by someone like that, it took a lot out him not to become a stuttery mess.

U.A. High School Hero Course Exam Orientation - 0:900

Lights began to flick on in the auditorium, a large U.A symbol flashed on the auditorium's screen and a blonde-haired man stood upfront. His voice was overly loud for everyone to even comprehend at such an early hour. "What's up U.A. candidates. Thanks for tuning into me, your school D.J. Come on and let me hear yah!"

Silence

"Keeping it mellow uh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this show will go down. Are you ready!" He called out to the students before him and once again was greeted by silence.

Izuku sighed as he looked at Present Mic, did his English teacher have to be so loud at 9 in the morning "BT, could you turn down present mic just a bit?" Izuku asked off handily from where he stood in the back somewhat close to Mr. Aizawa.

'Yes right away Pilot.' Yamada was turned down a little bit lower so that Izuku didn't have his ear's ringing with pain. Shouta raised an eyebrow at the kid, something akin to 'Can I have an A.I. two?' Flashed across his face.

"Alright so this is how the test will go, my listeners! You'll be experiencing ten-minute long 'Mock Cityscape Maneuvers'! After I drop the mic here, you'll each be heading to your specified battle stations!" It was the same every year, though Izuku hoped to eventually convince Nedzu to change the way testing was done. It was too overpowered quirk driven and not enough skill based use.

"Okay, okay, let's check out your targets. There will be three types of foe villains in every battle situation. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty. So, you better choose wisely. And attacking other exams is a big no, no. Keep that in mind, listeners." Present Mic pointed out to the crowd before him.

"Excuse me sir, but I have a question. Here on the printout, you've listed four types of villains. Not three, with all due respect if this is an error on U.A. materials it is shameful. We are exemplary students, and we expect the best from Japan's top school. A mistake such as this won't do. And you in the back there! Stop your mumbling at once!" The navy bluenette had turned to looked at Izuku.

Green eyes met his own and something within the blue haired boy seemed to crash, realization of something. Izuku wasn't sure what but the boy did seem to back off of him.

"Alright Examine number 7111, thanks for calling in with your request. The fourth villain type is just an obstacle to get in your way. Don't think of it as something to beat, there really isn't any point. I recommend all my listeners ignore it and focus on topping the chart." Present Mic sighed as he looked to the blue haired boy before him, his glasses shining slightly in the auditorium light. If only the kid had let him speak.

"Thank you very much, please continue." The boy stated and bowed to the teacher before him. "Alright then, with that being said let's hear a PLUS ULTRA." Silence once again filled the room.

<--->

"And Begin!" Yelled Present Mic as the students dashed off towards the exam grounds. A cityscape was hovering above the skyline as robots loomed in the shadows.

Izuku along with several other teacher's stood within the observation tower. Looking out over the exams, Izuku could see several students that impressed him. However, others were less than adequate for U.A.'s standards.

Izuku was busy writing down as many notes as he could. Taking in every student and their talents along with things that would need to be improved upon in the first semester. Nedzu looked over the boys shoulder, nodding in agreement more often than not at his thought processes.

Izuku had watched one blonde headed student steal points from a purple net, just barely beating the kid to the punch. Another large robot loomed overhead and looked menacingly observant. It looked on with no movement or expression as if contemplating what it would do.

Then its arms swung down crashing into the earth. The purplenette had dodged and tried his best to fight against the robot, but simply lacked the physical strength to do anything. Turning to Nedzu, the mouse nodded and passed a folder to the boy already assuming what he wanted to know.

"That's Shino Hitoshi, his quirks called brainwashing. Which isn't necessarily the best quirk for the exam, but it should prove useful enough." Nedzu commented and Izuku nodded in agreement. He still found some quirks truly fascinating even after all his time mentoring and working in the field with Miruko.

As time went on, more students continued to knock robots out. Many had gotten a 'kill' and were fairly happy with their performance but then the zero-pointer had to show up. It was far larger than the other bots anyone was likely used to.

And as it made its way across the city, the ground shook from its sheer size. A brunette had let out a scream as the robot got closer to her. She'd exhausted most of her energy taking on another robot earlier in the match.

"Should we stop the exam?" Izuku asked, looking at Nedzu, who thought for a moment before saying. "It will stop if it senses a student's endangerment; however, the test can continue for the meantime.

No examine would help the poor girl, most having already fled, and Izuku had, had to interfere, calling on Nedzu stop the zero pointer. To which the mouse had laughed and called it some sort of 'logical ruse'.

'THIS ISN'T Aizawa's class! Don't toy with people's lives dad!' Is what the boy wanted to say but, assumed that nothing really could have been done. At least the girl hadn't been crushed and Izuku had gotten an A on that test.

But, for now, his hero's journey would have to wait a little longer. New friends and foes will reveal themselves. Old friends will become closer and Izuku may just become a symbol of justice.

Next time on Symbol of Justice - Izuku's a little shit, Shouta just wants to adopt the poor thing but knows he'd only get joint custody with Nedzu. And God, they're all problem children.

Ending Notes:

Thank you all for reading, support has been amazing over the past few weeks and I look forward to putting out more content! Suggestions and things are always welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
845K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
67.3K 2.1K 34
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...