Light to my darkness (yander...

By Depressed_Biscuit321

"you are the light of my darkness, how can I let you go..." I stood there shocked watching the boy I trusted... More

introduction
1. who?
2.something to me
3.it's growing
hey people!
5.you do, don't you?
6.Let the hunt begin
7.Make you mine
8.My mark
9.◑Buried Secrets◐
10. Jealousy
new yandere book!
Why!
11. Not alone
12. You belong to me
13. Did you like it?
14. The perfect plan
15. Runaway Rabbit
16.What da clown doin
17.In the spider's trap
18. Expecting the unexpected
19. "Run Away"
20. "Confront him"
update!

4.losing my sanity

3.3K 79 161
By Depressed_Biscuit321

No one's pov:

Y/n was done with the shower. The room was empty when she came back. "Ponzu isn't back yet" she thought when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and was surprised when she saw killua standing there grinning at her ear to ear. y/n frowned at this. She had an uneasy feeling she couldn't quite grasp. " Oh killua, what are you doing here?" she asked him. Killua just stared at her without saying anything , he looked like a deer caught in headlight. His face red .

Killua's pov:

I went towards y/n's room, I knocked at the door and waited for my darling to open. After some time y/n opened the door . Her hair was wet and water droplets were falling from it. Looked like she just came out of the shower. My face was getting red. How can someone be so beautiful?. There is no doubt that she was indeed God's finest creation . Everything about her makes me fall in love with her in all over again. How can I ever let you go? the love I was waiting for all my life, is now finally here in front of me. The scent I love so much, the warmth I oh so long for. You are going to be mine. Either you like it or not.

"Oh Killua, what are you doing here?" I heard my darling say.

My name roll of off her tongue so smoothly , like it was meant to be . we are perfect together. You just don't know it yet.

"Ah, the big hat girl told me that she wanted to switch rooms with me" I said.

"What , why? She didn't seem to have any problem with me. If she had one, she could've just told me without switching rooms like that" y/n said frowning.

"Maybe she found friend to share rooms with. She was quite close with some people" I said making y/n nod in agreement .

"Alright would you like to come in?" she said looking at me.

"with pleasure" "I smirked.

y/n pov:

I was still kinda pissed about Ponzo's behavior . what was her problem? That rude moth-

When suddenly I saw a yellow bag on the opposite bed of mine. Is this Ponzu's? did she forgot her bag?

I turned around to ask killua if she said anything about her bag. But I gasped when I almost bump into Killua cause he was standing unusually close to me.

"Holy-" I gasped while I fell into the bed while trying to back away. KIllua smirked at me .

"Shut up!" I said while standing up.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Killua said while laughing.

"I'm not clumsy! It was you who was standing so close to me!" I said while he just laughed.

"Why? Did me being close to you send butterflies to your stomach? He said looking at me mischievously.

My face went red hearing this from him. I changed the topic by asking him about the bag.

"Oh the bag, how can I forget that, how awfully careless of me" Killua said with a dull and disappointed face.

"What's with this boy and his moods? Is he bipolar or something?" I thought remembering his hundreds of mood swings since I met him.

"I will take it back to her, you wait here" he said while picking the bag.

"hey! How about I take the bag to her, I wanted to ask her about why she suddenly changed rooms anyway!"

"NO!" Killua suddenly shouted making me flinch.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you. It's just that, I heard that the next test is gonna be really hard and in this plane everyone is letting their guard down, so It's likely that a good amount of them are trying to hunt down participants to get rid of them and eliminate the threads to reduce competition" Killua said .

My eyes widen hearing this. Damn who would've thought something like that. Maybe it's because he is from an assassin family? I mean they are trained for situations like this and sensing dangers....

"Ok then, are you gonna be ok?' I asked.

Killua's eyes widen for a moment "Of course I will be, I'm killua zoldyck after all" he said smirking at me.

No ones pov:

Killua came out of the room. He then saw some people gathering around the hallway.

"Huh, that was fast" He threw the bag he was was holding at a corner. He flinch when suddenly he felt someone touching his shoulder. He turned around ready to attack but he saw Gon holding both of his hands as if to surrender.

"Hey hey! it's me!" he said while grinning.

Killua huffed, "What are you doing here Gon?" he asked Gon giving him an annoyed look.

"I couldn't sleep hehe" Gon said .

Killua huffed. Whatever I'm going to my room"

"My darling is waiting for me"

When he was about to go Gon stopped him. "Hey, do you mind if I hang with you for a little bit? I actually got paired up with hisoka and he's... kinda weird".

"I do feel kinda bad for you Gon but no can do, this is my alone time with my darling".

I'm sorry Gon but I'm tired and I want to rest, hope you understand" killua said .

" It's ok then no worries" Gon said awkwardly before going on his way.

When killua came back to the room y/n was fast asleep. Killua smiled looking at y/n's sleeping face. She was sleeping so peacefully. H/c strands of hair fell into her face. Killua pushed them out of her face while combing his fingers through it.

"You look like an angel when you sleep you know that? Sometimes I feel like you're a real angel. Sent from heaven just for me.

"It makes me want to rip your wings out and shackle you so that you can never leave me".

His whole body was shaking cause how excited he was. He wanted his darling to love him, but a part of him wanted her to rebel, how amazing it would be to break her to submission, the things he will do to make her beg for mercy...

y/n shifted , she was smiling and mumbling in her sleep. Killua smiled as he laid down beside her. Pulling the blanket over them and cuddling up with her.

"I hope you're dreaming about us , my love.

The next day y/n woke up and saw it was quite late." We should be arriving soon" she thought. She saw that killua was already up and went for shower . His bed was organized like it hadn't been slept on.

"Damn, who could've thought he was so organaized... I thought he would just leave his bed all messy for the staffs to clean up"

"You up?" Killua said coming out from the bathroom.

y/n looked at him but turned away embarrassed. Killua was only wearing a towel at his waist. Water was dripping from his body and hair.

Killua smirked at her reaction and walked closer to her, making her face more red.

"Like what you see love?" he teased her, making the poor girl more red than ever.

"W-Well I didn't expected you to have a six pack..." y/n said cursing herself for stuttering.

"I'm a little bit offended by that, love. You can touch it yourself and clarify all you want, I don't mind. we don't want any doubts now, do we?" killua said smirking at her.

"No I'm fine, thanks" y/n said while shoving killua out of the way.

"why is he acting like that, he wasn't acting like that when we first met. What's gotten on to him suddenly? He's being all flirty and clingy for some reason, well maybe he was always like that, I just didn't notice it before" she thought.

When she came out from the bathroom, killua was not there. She didn't want to admit it but she was kinda relived.

She went to the hallway to see Gon walking with his fishing rod on his shoulder. "why is he carrying that" she thought.

AS soon as Gon noticed her, he came to her running," y/n how are you?"

'I'm fine, but what are you doing with your fishing rod? It's still early"

"Wait, you didn't hear?"

"Hear what?"

" Someone has been murdered y/n, actually two but the other one was definitely killed by Hisoka, he had thin but deep cuts on his body. Looks like Hisoka's cards, he must've pissed him off or something".

y/n was kinda surprised but she did see Hisoka mutilating a man's arms just because he bump into him and didn't say sorry...

"Wait, what about the other person? Did hisoka killed them too?"

"We don't know that for sure, her head was clean severed from her body and the cuts were kinda wide so it couldn't have been by hisoka's cards, beside the time she was murdered, hisoka was in the room, making card house"

y/n's eyes widen, "You got room with Hisoka? He didn't do anything to you did he?"

"Well I went to leorio and kurapika's room, we played cards and I fell asleep there"

"Well that's good then, by the way who is other person who was killed?"

"Mr. green bean came by this morning and according to the data he said her name was Ponzu"

y/n's heart stopped for a moment. The girl who she shared a room at first? But didn't killua said she went to her friend's room?

"Oh God... her friends must've been so shocked to hear this".

"Well I don't think so, she didn't have any friends here, I mean netero san called all of us to ask if anyone knew her personally, and no one came forward" Gon said.

"Well that's sad either way, I wonder who did it to her, poor girl".

Killua was walking back to his room when he was shoved against the wall by a man who's face was distorted by countless pins. Killua saw him on hunter exam before and remembered his name was Gittarackur. Anger rose in him

"What the fuck?" killua shouted.

"You killed her didn't you? And don't you dare lie"  the man said,  his expression stone cold.

"I know you better than anyone else Kill, and I don't have problem with you killing people, but you have to do it right. You almost let yourself get caught when you left your finger print and your damn clothes covered in her blood in that bag of hers. You know what will happen if that old fuck netero knows that a zoldyck did it, right?" he said while his grip on Killua's should tightened.

Killua's eyes widen in fear at the nickname the man called him, "kill" And the pins on the man's face.. this could only be....

"A-Aniki?" He said, his voice shaking.

"In flesh" Illumi said smirking.

"I think you've had enough fun, now it's time to go home, kill" Illumi said in a demanding tone.

Ohhh boy, either it's assassin killua or yandere killua, illumi will always make him shake to his knees in fear lol...

Anyways I will upload every Saturday from now on, so stay tuned!

And if you like this cringy book of mine consider giving it a vote and comment what you think.♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

51.2K 1.7K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
242K 3.4K 89
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
65.5K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
567K 14K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...