The Stranger. ( BWWM).

By darkbeneathlight

Kalista brown. A girl or should we say a black girl. Was always picked by some people from the start for her... More

Prologue.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
Again a new book.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.

chapter 5.

3.6K 113 57
By darkbeneathlight

What the heck?

He really wants to do this huh?

He looked at me smirking.

He came closer to the bed to pick me up.

"Ooohhh no no no no, wait." I said quickly backing away and showing my hand for him to stop.

"Can't you call someone else to do that?" I asked him confused.

"No." He simply said and again came to pick me up.

"You know you can just call someone else to help me bath. You don't have to do that." I said again backing off and almost near the other side of the bed.

Well, this man here said that he is gonna bath me up since my legs are injured.

My legs aren't injured they are fucking burned fucking scary bitch!!!

I said mentally to myself making sure that I don't say it out loud.

And also by bathing he means I have to strip in front of him. I have to not have any piece of cloth on my body, I have to fucking be naked in front of him.

I know you got that at first statements but you don't understand this is a serious matter for me.

He started coming to the other side of the bed.

"Oh maxim no no n----"

"Shut your fucking mouth if you don't want me to staple it dorogoy." I closed my mouth without wasting any second and he picked me up bridal style.

We both came inside the bathroom that is lemme tell you so fucking beautiful and big that I wanna settle here.

I know it sounds very weird but whatever.

I really wonder who keeps this bathroom so clean and tidy.

There was a chair already placed under the shower.

He sat me down in that chair and rested my back carefully.

He knelt down to my leg and stared taking off the plaster.

He first was like so fast at doing it and I hissed in pain after that I was surprised by the way he was taking things off making sure it doesn't hurts.

I looked at him examining his facial features. He looks so fucking good from close man.

I mean woww. Everything about him and his body screams "I'M BEAUTIFUL BITCH."

Oh my god such a beautiful man in front of me goddd!!!!

"Thankyou dorogoy." I came out of my admiration trip when I heard his deep voice.

He looked up at me with a smirk on his face that made me feel something down there.

"Thankyou for what?" I asked him confused why did he said thankyou to me out of nowhere.

"You said I'm beautiful that's why." I gasped loudly covering my mouth.

Why is it that he always reads my mind out loud?

I need to stop thinking so loudly.

He took out my bandage slowly and there I saw my toes for the first time after he burnt it.

Whenever I tried to take the bandage off he stopped me by looking at me intensely.

He would always change my bandage whenever I'm sleeping.

And about bathing a female middle aged maid would help me out along with some other maids. And while taking off my plaster they would always tie a cloth on my eyes so that I can't see it.

My eyes instantly stung when I saw my toes.

It looked so horrible even after 2-3 days then how much horrible would it be for the first time.

I sobbed lightly when I recalled the way how he threw the match in the floor and how it came up to my toes.

Even though I kept begging him he still didn't do anything just stood there with a smirk on his face.

He just took it off and I wiped my tears quickly.

I wasn't wearing any underwear as after that night he kept fingering me every single time he gets a chance.

He'll go for his work after the maids freshen me up and he'll eat the breakfast with me here on his room.

After eating the breakfast he'll kiss the fuck out of me and leave.

He'll be back at night. He'll take a shower and come sit in the bed, place me on his lap again and starts doing his job with his fingers.

He never gets closer to me after coming back from work after taking a shower.

He'll thrust without even giving me a warning and his thick long fingers would go so deep and hard that my eyes roll to the back of my head and never come back.

When he fingers he'll do it for like more than 1 or 2 hour without even a break and I would be so wet that I'll cum every 5 minutes he thrusts his fingers down my clit.

After that night when I told him that I'm gonna pee while he was fingering me. He told me that it's not called peeing it's called cuming. I was so embarrassed that time my whole face was red as tomato.

I sometimes even feel the poking of his manhood on my butt when I'm sitting on his lap when he is giving me pleasure with only his fingers.

But he never did anything further than fingering.

I thought about asking him why he didn't took advantage of me while I'm injured but I never got the courage to so I didn't.

I haven't went out of this room. I'm only here resting and sitting on the bed 24 hours.

I so badly want to stand up on my feet, and walk but my toes aren't healed yet completely even though it's been more than 2-3 days as the doctor said that day that it'll heal between those days.

But it didn't after that day I didn't saw that Doctor ever again as there was a new female doctor who treated me.

I asked the maids where that male Doctor was just casually and the maids told me that maxim killed him and his family cause my toes are still not recovered.

The emotion that flowed over me was very indescribable. Just because I'm not recovered he killed a family that had a 6 months old baby.

My tears instantly made its way on my eyes. I felt so bad and I thought that the man lost his life and his family because of me indirectly.

Sometimes when he's not around I would cry over my dead friends that I didn't get to say I love you to.

The way he killed my friends right in front of me was very traumatic to me.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt that he was taking his shirt off along with his boxers.

For the first time in my life I have seen someone so perfect with his body.

His muscles were so toned along with his 8 packs that he had which were so sharp and shaped perfectly.

The white, reddish colour of his body got me drooling over him so bad until I saw dangling thing down there.

I widened my eyes so big along with my mouth.

Apart from a perfect body this is my first time seeing a dick and this man here had a whole package of it.

I can't even know what its size is. A thick pink veiny dick.

"Shut your mouth or I'll mouth fuck you dorogoy." I quickly shut my mouth as soon as I heard him.

I can still feel his gaze on me. So, I thought I should at least steal a glance from him.

But oh boi tell me that was a bad idea cause when I looked up there was a growing boner.

The way he looked at me was god knows what. he said something but I didn't understand at all.

"You get me hard just by looking at you." He said and started coming closer to me.

He reached his hands out to take out one of his shirts that I was wearing but I grabbed his hands.

"Yo-you won't do--- an--ything-- right?" I couldn't even looked down cause if I did I'll not be able to take my eyes off so I just looked at his eyes nervousness clearly visible on my eyes.

He just stared at me smirking and that made it more hard to see him on the eyes. I finally looked down but closed my eyes.

"I won't do anything. At least not now." I can sense there is something more than just that single line but he kept it to himself.

"What do you mean by now? That means you are gonna do something after wards?" I said looking up at him with questioning eyes.

"Of course I'll fuck you dorogoy. But not now. I wanna see how you limp around when I fuck your chocolate pussy and you screaming my name the whole fucking night and you not being able to walk because of the dick that was shoved inside your cunt."

"But since your legs are not healed yet I can wait and control myself for you." He said picked me up like a child and sat on the chair placing me just near his thing.

I jumped when I felt the poking of his boner and to add the cherry on top I wasn't wearing undies guys a round of applause please.

He started unbuttoning my shirt and I panicked when I remember that I'm not wearing anything underneath.

As soon as I opened my mouth to stop him he was half way opening it and his eyes on me made me close my mouth again.

He impatiently eliminate the shirt from my body and the look in his eyes when he saw my big breasts was screaming 'LUST'.

My breasts were a bit saggy not too much but a little and I was kind of ashamed for that. I had a very big areola and my nipples were like so big.

Guys used to talk to me just because I had big breasts but Dex and Henry would always rescue me.

The way his eyes were scaning my boobs and analysing them while licking his lips made me more nervous.

So, I tried to cover them with my arms only for him to grab it and place it on my back.

"Don't you fucking dare hide it from me dorogoy." The way his voice went more deep shivered me more so I backed away a bit.

But his hands that were on my hands on my back pulled me more closer to him.

He lifted his other hand and groped my boobs tightly.

My eyes shut when his cold hands came in contact with my skin making them hard instantly.

His eyes didn't left my boobs for one second.

His eyes kept switching between both my breasts. And the way his boner got erect was now scaring me.

"D-ont look at it l-like that." He snapped his eyes towards me.

"What do you mean dorogoy?" He asked me his eyes getting more dark every second.

"N-no-nothing." I looked down as soon as i said that. His gaze was killing me and the way he asked me made me pee so bad.

He pinched my nipple roughly and I moaned out in pain.

"Say now." His voice getting more hard and I gulped in fear.

"The way you are looking at it is making me more nervous." I said lowly and looked down at his hands around my boobs.

He chuckled and I looked up at him.

He came closer and kissed the side of my neck. I closed my eyes feeling his lips again devouring my neck desperately.

He came to my lips capturing mine with his in a second. Pulling me closer to him every second. My one breast was sticking against his chest.

His one hand was massaging my breasts and his fingers were swirling around my areola and nipple.

His lips again went down to my neck making them full of hickeys.

His lips trailed down to my chest kissing them softly.

Just when he was about take my nipple in his mouth I again pushed him lightly.

His hands around my hand and breasts tightened and now I knew I shouldn't have done that.

He looked at me his eyes full of anger and he opened his mouth to say something.

"Ma-maxim we came to take shower." I said lowly and looked down.

But seems like he ignored it and was going back to my breasts.

"No no not now please." I said whining.

"Can't you see I'm tryna suck your breasts dorogoy." He growled frustrated and looked at me like he's gonna kill me right now and believe me he will.

"Maxim please not now you can do it later please." I said looking down pouting.

"I've warned you before do not resist me right? And right now you are dorogoy."

"No I'm not resisting I'm just---- please not now maxim please please please." I said faking a pout and blinking my eyes at him. God so dramatic.

I swear he was smiling a bit but tried to hide it under his strong eyes.

I pecked his cheek lightly and again said please.

I hope this gets me away from him sucking my breasts out cause of the way he looked at it was so dark and I was afraid that I might have some hickeys there too.

He smiled when I pecked his cheek.

"Okay but you are not telling me to stop touching them. You are lucky you are injured or else I would've fucked you in this bathroom." He said his eyes suddenly getting the usual cold and intense and I just nodded.

He turned the shower on and again started squeezing my breasts along with trailing kisses on my neck.

As soon as that cold water hit my skin my breasts started to get more hard and the way he gazed at them was too much for me to handle.

He released my hands which were at the back and placed my one hand at his crotch. I widened my eyes and tried to remove my hands but he put them back there.

"You made me hard now fix it." He said and wrapped my hands around his manhood that didn't even fit my hands as his dick was so thick.

He moved my hands back and forth at a slow pace in the start but then he fastened the pace and went back to my neck biting them.

The way he groaned against my skin continuously and dirty talked was so good for the sight that I fastened the pace around his length myself and he left my hand to go back to my breasts.

"Just like that dorogoy." He groaned loudly while sucking my skin felt so fucking best.

The cold water running down on our bodies and him groaning at me giving him handjob was just amazing.

I myself kept breathing heavily and moaning out because of the way his tongue worked around my neck and collarbone.

"Tvoya ruka tak chertovski khorosha vokrug moyego chlena, dorogaya. ( Your hand feels so fucking good around my dick darling.)"

Goddddd!!!! Him and his russian lord!!!!

I don't know what he said but it must be something dirty.

I'm kind of sad that I don't know the language now.

His lips around my neck and my hands around his dick were in a same pace fast very fast.

I felt him twitching and he released his juices on my hand with a very loud groan along with him saying something in Russian that got me so wet.

AFTER SHOWER.

I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so fucking tired now.

I didn't knew masterbating him would lead us to showering and bathing for more than 2 hours now.

After he released himself he picked me up and threw me I'm the big bath tub and instantly started thrusting his fingers man.

And this time it was so hard. This is the first time he went so hard with his fingers only.

He would go so deep, so fucking deep that I have to beg for him to stop but that begging also came out as moans.

He continued even after I came for like more than 10 times now.

My legs were shaking like hell now. Like when I say hell that means hell.

But he effortlessly picked me up after I joined my hands at him to not do anything.

I was shivering as we were in that cold shower for a very long time.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face on his neck.

He went inside the closet still having me on his arms bridal style.

I've seen the closet before every single cupboard was of red colour.

And that too different types of red.

The closet had white bright lights along with some yellow small lights.

It was very cold and refreshing here. The whole closet filled with Maxim's body scent and I kind of loved it.

He placed me on a the dressing table and opened the cupboard.

All the time I've been here. I only wore Maxim's shirts and surprisingly they are oversized on me. I was so happy cause I like oversized clothes very much cause it's comfortable and a bit cool.

He took out a shirt for me first that was  see through.

"Maxim. You are gonna make me wear this?" I asked him pointing at the shirt.

"You have any problem with this shirt dorogoy?" He said and there was a different tone in his voice a type of tone that is saying 'try me.'

I almost gulped but still I need to be cool.

"Ye-yeah. It's see through. It's kind of uncomfortable. You wear this, I'll wear something else afterwards." I said keeping it so cool and then I hugged myself a bit cause I felt cold right now.

I can sense his hardening face and the intense gaze that's surely on me but I ignored him.

My towel was out of my body and my legs were split apart and he placed himself just near my naked core.

I gasped so loudly and tried to cover my upper body but he grabbed my hand very tightly that I hissed in pain.

"You are wearing this dorogoy. I wanna see your naked body in this shirt and you are not saying no to me. I don't care if you feel uncomfortable or not." He said his voice literally held so much of warning and slipped his shirt on my body.

"B-b-but maxim what if someone saw me---"

"If they'll look at you like that I'll hand you both of their eyes." He said and I shivered so hard. So fucking hard that my mind and mouth was instantly blank.

"Can't wait to see you under me, your body not having a piece of cloth and me fucking you restlessly." He said beside my ear and bite it hard.

I got goosebumps when he said that.

He Picked me up again and we went out from that closet.

My mind recalled what he just said to me.

Is he keeping me here just because he wanna do sex with me?

When we got out of the closet my female doctor was already there and she was a bit shocked to see me in that see through shirt but then acted like she didn't see anything.

Of course she doesn't wants to get killed from this psychotic Fucking bitch.

Maxim placed me on the bed and the doctor started dressing my wound.

"Seems like the injury is gonna recover soon." She said checking my toes and I sighed in relief.

"But what about the burnt scar?" I asked panicked that I'm gonna have a scar on my toes forever.

"Oh we might have to perform a surgery on them so that there isn't any scar left."

"NO!!" I said loudly with my eyes widened large as earth.

"I don't wanna have a surgery." I said and covered my legs with the duvet.

"Dorogoy." He said and looked at me intensely.

I shook my head closing my eyes clearly saying that I decline this deadly offer.

"Dorogoy. This is to remove that scar from your toes. Or else you will have it for the rest of your life."

Says the one who is the cause of it.

Fucking scary bitch!!!

I again shook my head at him.

"Doro---

"I don't wanna have any surgery it's gonna be painful. Don't you have any other way to solve this doctor?" I said and blinked my eyes at her my lips in tight line and my puppy eyes almost making her smile widely.

I hope this works.

I swear I heard "so cute." From that doctor. I know girl I know.

She had a small smile on her face but as soon as she looked at Maxim's way it disappeared.

I looked at him and gulped the non existing lump in my throat when I saw the way he was throwing daggers at me.

"Of course we have another option we can do laser treatment on them. That's gonna be more effective I guess." She said and I smiled at her.

"You can go now ." He said his eyes still at me.

The doctor smiled at me and I gave her one back and she was out of the room now.

As soon as she closed the door this fucking scary bitch made his way to the bed and climbed on it covering himself with the duvet too.

He dragged my body to him and wrapped his hands around my waist and sucked on my earlobe.

"How are you so fucking cute and sexy at the same time?" He whispered and I felt the butterflies on my stomach when his tongue was licking my skin.

"I wanna fuck you so bad dorogoy." My mind again went back to the question that I asked to myself.

I picked up all of the courage and decided that I'm gonna clear myself by asking him.

"Maxim." I called him softly.

"Yes dorogoy." He said breathing against my skin.

"I wanna ask you something."

"Go ahead dorogoy."

"Are you keeping me here in Russia only because you wanna have sex with me?" I asked he stopped for a second.

But he went back to his work. He grabbed  my other cheek and turned my face to him.

"What do you think dorogoy?" He asked after  pecking my cheek softly.

"I--- I don't know." I whispered looking down.

He pecked my other cheek.

"What if I say yes?" He lifted my face up with his index finger.

"Th-then I'm sure I'm not the girl you'll like to sleep with." My voice came out so dull and my eyes switching between his eyes.

"What if I say you are the only girl I wanna sleep with forever?" There was a smirk on his face  and his eyes held some glint in them.

His question made me look somewhere else instantly I couldn't held his gaze which was fixed on me.

"Wh--y why me? You can have anyone you want to. There are so many beautiful girls out there maxim. Let me go please."

I stuttered at first and looked everywhere but him but at last I finally looked into his eyes and his eyes darkened in dark blue when I said to let me go.

But there was a sudden smile on his face that indicated danger.

He placed his hands on my back and pulled me closer suddenly.

I shut my eyes tight cause of the distance between us his face was so close that I couldn't stand it at all.

"Open your eyes dorogoy." He ordered and I instantly opened it.

He touched my forehead with his index finger and slide it down slowly.

"I went to new York. For buisness purposes. At night I was really horny so I went to the kink club that I own." His finger was now on my cheek drawing circles in them.

"I saw you sitting in a room with such normal clothes that I've never seen someone wear in my club." My breathing stopped when I realised that the club was his. That means he wasn't the one who was chosen to be with me.

"You were trying to take those handcuffs off from your hands by pulling it." He chuckled and his fingers were now on my neck.

"The way you looked at me when I came inside the room was a turn on dorogoy. I know you scanned me from top to bottom. Whenever someone looked at me they had a kind of lust, fear and the desire to be railed in bed."

He started tracing his fingers on my collarbone his eyes never leaving mine and I literally listened to everything he said.

"Your eyes held innocence, amusement and nervousness. That got me more interested in you." His finger now on my chest moving up and down slowly.

"When you asked me to help you with those handcuffs that caught me more off-guard. No one has ever dared to order me anything."

"The way you backed away and made sure to not touch me in any way."

"The way you took the handcuff from me and went to keep that on that table knowing that I was watching."

"When the manager told me that you didn't had any fantasy or sexual interaction with anyone I really wanted to fuck your brains out. So, I told him that he doesn't have to find anyone as I'm gonna be accompanying you."

"The way you asked me if I was the one who is chosen by the staff."

"The way you backed away from me when I first kissed you and the way you didn't kiss me back."

"The way you pushed me away and said that you're nervous and wanna pee."

"The way you made me wait for you for fucking 1 hour."

"The way you begged me for your friends lives."

"The way you still don't kiss me back whenever I kiss you."

"Every fucking single thing about you dorogoy."

"I can't find these things in any other women."

"I would've killed you before cause you disrespected me on that club by making me wait for you. But then I found out that you study in the college where I give the money."

"I planned this trip to Russia so that i see you again and kill you."

"I made the whole college check in my hotel."

"I really wanted to kill you so bad dorogoy. Until I saw you in that club that day."

"I didn't knew I would get to see you so soon."

"The desire for you that I had that night in that kink club again came back and I knew I can't let you go without stripping you."

"The way you smile, the way you laugh."

"The way you cry, the way you beg me, the way call my name and the way you aren't able to pronounce my surname."

"The way you look at me so nervously and innocently."

"I won't get these things in some other women dorogoy."

"Other than fucking you there is much more that I wanna do to you."

"I wanna keep you close to me forever whether you like it or not."

"Only I can touch you. Cause I'm the one who touched you first."

I didn't realised that he unbuttoned the shirt's button he took my nipple and pulled me closer with it.

"Maxim." I said letting out a sound in pain my nose touching his.

"I'm gonna be your first and I'm gonna be your last man in your life dorogoy." My eyes already held tears because of what he was speaking and the way he was speaking.

"I'm not letting you go. You are not leaving me. You are stuck with me for the rest of your life."

He rubbed his nose with mine and a tear fell from my eyes.

"And if you did anything to disrespect me I'll make sure to tell you what's my favourite color."

He kissed me so hard and sensually. And I couldn't help but let my tear flow from my eyes.

All I know is that this man here is no good for me. I don't wanna end up being with him forever.

I don't want him in my life and that's it.

So end of the chapter 5.

This is a long chapter I must say.

Oh my god y'all you are gonna read every single word.

Please.

Vote ✌️.

Comment 😍.

And add to your reading list ❤️.

Bye 😎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 790K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
27.4K 922 16
This is a Russian man x Indian (Tamil) girl romance story. Megha has always felt that she's not enough for the society, and doesn't meet the beauty...
423K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
19K 307 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...