Forever (A Furry Fanfic)

By Rippless

Kane is excited on his first day of school, especially now he's a sophomore, and not a stupid freshman. Every... More

Before we start...
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Sophomore
Chapter 3: New Student
Chapter 4: Not a Secret?
Chapter 5: Tears
Chapter 6: Dinner
Chapter 7: A Date... Kinda
Chapter 8: The Movie
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: Regret
Chapter 11: Promise
Chapter 12: Officially a Couple
Chapter 13: Kicked Out
Chapter 14: New Roof
Chapter 15: Hate
Chapter 16: Sleep
Chapter 17: Fear
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Awake
Chapter 20: Checked Out
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Free Man
Chapter 24: Netflix
Chapter 25: Dread
Chapter 26: Mr. Shawn
Chapter 27: Chicken N_ggets
Chapter 28: Preparations
Chapter 29: Soup
Chapter 30: Snake
Chapter 31: Prom
Chapter 32: Passion
Chapter 33: Meaning
Chapter 34: Forever
Thank You!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 21: Gift

2.2K 61 17
By Rippless

   School is actually enjoyable today. Nobody beat me up, nobody judged me and John. At lunch, Meghan sits with John, Daniel and I. Meghan isn't exactly as evil as I though.
   After school, we don't want to leave each other. We decide we should do something, so we decide to go bowling.
   We arrive at the bowling alley a couple minutes later. We pay admission and get our bowling shoes. I was never good at bowling.
   "You're not good at much, are you?" Daniel asks, picking up a bowling ball.
   Wow. I'm actually not. Instead of discouraging me, that made me more determined to win. I would at least beat Daniel.
...
   I came in third. Meghan won first, John second, Daniel fourth. I knew I'd beat him. We say our goodbyes and start to head home. I'm holding John's hand as we walk out of the bowling alley.
   "John, what if something happens?" I ask. "If we break up or something."
   "Hey, don't worry about that. That won't happen. Not on my watch." he leans in and kisses me on the cheek.
   We walk in the front door of John's house and walk to his room. "Wait, before you go to bed, I have a surprise." he says, his hands behind his back. "Here."
   He hands me a picture frame. Inside of it is a picture of me and John, smiling. I remember this. It was the day after John got out of the hospital.
   "I love it." I say. "I remember this."
   "Yeah, it was our first day officially being a couple." he says smiling.
   I give him a hug, still holding the picture frame. "Thank you."
   "You're welcome. I'm off to bed, night handsome." he says. "Love you."
   "I love you too." I say, walking out of his room and into mine. I put the picture on the nightstand. I stare at it as I fall asleep, smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 20.4K 30
A shy 16 year old boy was forced to go to a new school because he was bullied. He was kind to everyone and thought that everyone should be kind to ot...
263 17 27
Jordan moves to a new school and meets another new boy named Jacob. But he also runs into some old friends. What happens when Jordan falls for one an...
107K 4.2K 26
Evan Jakes is 5'6, 18 years old and a closeted gay. It seems that every day is on a constant repeat. That is until one day Evan ends up in a situat...
136 15 13
Yuan and his family always moved place to place since his father is an archeologist. How hated the fact he didn't experience what normal child life...