Timeless | Mha x reader

By -yoonbae

"Give me my fucking arm back!" Y/N shouted as their arm was now stuck in a laptop screen. No matter how much... More

Warning.
Prologue.
I.
II.
Information.
III
IV.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXVII.
XXXIX.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.

XIX.

1.8K 112 41
By -yoonbae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

     Stain was taken out by himself. His lungs were impaired and we were admitted all to the hospital. We laid under the blankets of the hospital, i nuzzled unter mine and made a little home. Peeking out of my hidey hole I watched my classmates converse.

    "Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

    "no...not really."

    "I didn't think so, I didn't either. How about you Y/N?"

    "I've made myself a little house!"

    "....I'm going to take that as you're suffering as well."

   "Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Deku flashed us a warm smile, "Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive. With my leg like this, he probably could've killed us if he'd wanted to.

   "Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

   Iida immediately shut down the conversation. "No that's not it. I..."

    Before he could even continue, Gran Torino walked in. "Oh, you wounded kids are awake?"

   "Gran Torino!" We all shouted.

    "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." He completely ignored the rest us and poked izuku on the forehead disappointed.

    "Oh! SO-Sorr—"

    "But before that you all have a visitor." He moved aside and walked to someone else. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

     "Tsuragamae! Ch-Chief?!"

     I greeted the chief but walked out, he tried to stop me but I knew what was coming next. All that happened was I stared into Todoroki's eyes. "Behave. Watch your anger."

    He did not watch his anger.

   It was time to go back to school. Our week break was technically over but I really didn't want to go... I thanked Endeavor even if he didn't want me to come in the first place. I thanked him and Moe for all that they taught me this week and he sighed. His arms still crossed and strong however he gave me a small pat on the head.

    He watched the two of us head off for school with a small smile. I waved at him knowing this isn't the last time I'll see him.

    Todoroki looked up from his phone, pointing at it as he cringed. "My older sister said if she knew I had a friend interning with me that she would have invited you over to dinner...."

   "ME?!"

   "She's excited I've made a... friend?"

   "Awh! Are you calling me your friend?"

   "We've always been friends." He looked at me so seriously i almost felt a little off about teasing him, he tossed his phone between both of his hands. "She's saying friends like it.... Something more?"

   "Best friends?"

   "Possibly?"

   "Come on, we're going to miss the train!"

   "You don't even take the train, why now?"

   "Don't you want to take one last adventure together?"

   He stopped and looked at me with the most disappointed glare ever. Pulling open the limo door he pointed to the inside. "We can take an adventure here. Get in."

   "You're boring." I huffed and crossed my arms. We sat in the limo and i poked fun at him for any little thing. We arrived at school and he almost threw me out the door. Scowling at him, we rushed up the steps to meet our classmates. I almost burst out laughing when I spotted Bakugou's hair.

   "No way! It's flat!" I screamed.

   "Shut up, you're flat!"

   "Your moms flat!"

   "What did you say about my mom?!?" He screamed at me. Rushing towards the blond I tried to pull the strands up. He pushed my hands and we were in an endless loop of me trying to touch his hair.

   "Seriously?!" Kirishima crackled, "Seriously, Bakugou?!"

   Sero tried to pull me back but couldnt with how much he was laughing, "Nice to see you too, Y/N-- but jesus! That hair!"

   "Stop laughing! My hair got used to it, so it wont go back even after I wash it!--Would you let go?!"

   "Let me give you a nuggy!"

   "No youre strong! It's going to hurt!--stop it you have the strength of a gorilla!"

   "Stop crying you baby."

   "Let go, bitch! I'll kill all of you if you don't let go!"

   "Let's give him a nuggy as well." Kirishima hardened and Katsuki almost fainted as his quirk flared.

   "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!"

   After Sero gave him the new nickname he pushed back on my hands. Letting go his hair flared back to its original position. "What'd you say?!"

   "It's back!" They chanted together. I walked over to the girls who were sitting on the desks, it seemed that Jirou was in the middle of a story. Mina jumped off the table when she saw me, clinging around my neck and she greeted me before turning to Jirou. "Y/N! Can you believe it?!"

   "What happened?" I asked as the pinklette hopped back on the table.

   "Jirou here got to fight real villains during her internship! I'm so jealous."

   "W-Well... I just helped some people evacuate and did logistical support..." She tapped the two of her earphones together as she usually does when nervous. "So I didn't do any actual fighting, though."

   "Still, it's amazing" I gave her a pat on her head and she quickly ducked away embarrassed.

   Tsu cracked, "All i did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country." 'And that's nothing to you?!' She turned to Uraraka who was swaying about. "What about you, Ochacko?"

   "It was... very worthwhile.."

   "She's awakened, huh?"

   Jirou watched the taller girl fondly, "She went to that battle hero's place, right?"

   "That's a huge change for just one week..."

   Mineta below Kaminari clutched onto his school pants, shaking. "Change? That's not kaminari. Women are all demons. They're all just hiding their true personalities."

   "Just beacuse you saw how horrible Mt. Lady is to people around her doesnt mean al of them are like that..."

   "You had to be here yourself to expeirence it, Y/N-- wait how did you know?!"

   "Uh, time quirk things?"

   "What did you see at Mt. Ladys place?!" he diverted the conversation from me to him. "I was kinda fawned over and had a good time. The ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most." Everyone turned to where Deku, Todoroki and Iida were sitting uncomfortably in their chairs. "There were you three, right?"

   "Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero mumbled.

   "Im glad you guys make it out alive! Seriously!"

   Momo agreed with Kirishima. "I was worried."

   "I heard endeaov saved you, right?" Sato asked and Tooru gave no time for the boys to respond, "Thats amazing! As expected from the number two hero!"

   "Yeah...." Deku looked into my eyes, theratening me to not spill anything.

   Todoroki bitterly mumbled. "Yeah he saved us."

   "I feel like you guys are forgetting an important peice of information." Ojiro put a hand on his chin. "I saw it on the news... wait! Y/N, you were there too werent you?"

   "...maybe..."

   "Its amazing how energetic they are compared to our classmates." Sero poked my forehead and i almost hit him back when Kirishima held my arms back.

   "Y/N isnt our normal classmate."

   "Yeah, they were supposed to be in class 1-C."

   "Hahaha, you two are so funy aren you--"

   "Hilarious actu--ow!"

   "Y/N that hurt!"

   I slammed both their heads together and they clashed. I've missed these crackheads.. Actually staying here at UA, I told myself not to get attached to fictional characters but somehow I failed anyways.

    "I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagingung someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out."

    They continued their conversation and I left them to do just that. Sitting at my usual seat I awaited to see the obstacle race and show my classmates what I was made of. I will not fail!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 448 14
"Yeah." He didn't hesitate when he heard the confirmation. Closing the distance between them, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, their cheeks...
254 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
803K 26.5K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
223 11 9
The rusted handcuffs clattered on the wet floor at Aizawa's feet, splashing minimal water into his house. The moon was prominent among the stormy clo...