𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By riddlesbleachdrinker

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

50

1.7K 90 99
By riddlesbleachdrinker

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ she jumped ?!
l/n y/n, age 16
takei emi (oc), age 17

It was silent for a few moments before Hanma snorted, clapping a hand over his mouth to hide his laughter. He knew Y/N was intense but he didn't know she'd threaten to murder a random girl. He didn't even know her! She just came into his room and started talking to him like they were old friends.

"Ah, Hanma-san, looks like somebody else is here to visit you. Well, I'll be off. It was nice meeting you again!" The tall girl stood up, beaming, "See ya!" She brushed past Y/N, digging her long fingernails into the H/C-haired girl's arms before hurrying off.

"... So, side chick, I presume?" Y/N murmured, shutting the door. Hanma shook his head, sitting up. He groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't even know her. She suddenly just came in. I assumed she was a nurse but, now, I'm not too sure." He sheepishly smiled, "You're just in time though. I snuck out of the hospital to get some fresh air and a small smoke. On my way back, I bought you a necklace. Pretty, ain't it?" He held it out, showing off the item.

It sure was. The piece of jewelry looked very delicate and frail, far too dainty for somebody like Y/N. Nevertheless, she accepted the gift.

The necklace was beyond beautiful and she felt her heart skip a beat slightly when Hanma gave it to her. Pastel purple pearls covered one half of the necklace while the other side was just a golden chain. A diamond rested on the chain and two pendants hung from the gem. In the middle of the necklace was a dazzling pendant shaped like Saturn only, instead of a sphere, there was a shiny purple heart made of some sort of jewel.

Looking up, Y/N glared at Hanma. She frowned.

"Did you steal this?" She questioned. Hanma had never bought anything for her before so why start now? Besides, she usually paid for everything.

"Why would I steal it? Darling, don't you find it at least a little bit suspicious that I never gave you anything on your birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's Day except for a homemade card? Well, I was saving up. Don't worry, I still have money left. Want me to help you put it on?" He offered her a gentle smile and Y/N quickly looked away. He lied to her, he manipulated her, he hurt her... but he also saved her. Perhaps she could forgive him just this once. Keyword, forgive. She was never going to forget about what he had done.

Slowly, Y/N handed the necklace back to Hanma. She sat down on the edge of his small bed, flinching slightly when his cold fingers brushed against her skin. Even though he had been in hospital for days now, he still smelled like that cologne Y/N had gifted him for his sixteenth birthday. Either he secretly brought it with him or that stuff was strong.

Hanma nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, smiling and humming lightly.

"I missed you." He murmured, planting a soft kiss onto her flesh, "A lot." Y/N stiffened as she remained silent, not knowing what to do. Hanma draped the necklace around her neck, fiddling with it for a bit before he finally clasped it shut.

Y/N tenderly lifted a hand, looking down at the jewelry. She stared at it, the corners of her lips twitching ever so slightly.

"Shuji," She muttered, "The necklace is beautiful and all... but this won't win me over. What you did... really hurt. You betrayed my trust and... I don't know if I can go through that again." Hanma's eyes widened as he reflected on her words. He hastily grabbed onto her coat, clinging to it tightly.

"You're not leaving me, right?" There was a desperate edge to his tone, "You aren't going to abandon me, right? Please don't. Y/N, I need you. I can't deal with life without you, please." His voice was slowly growing unsteady. "I'm sorry. Kisaki convinced me and you know how I love thrills. I'll make it up to you, I promise, even if it takes a thousand years! Please... just don't leave me."

Y/N gently grabbed his hand, intertwining it with hers. She wasn't on the best of terms with Hanma right now but she still had a heart, whether she liked it or not.

"I'm not leaving you." She told him, "I'm just... taking a break. I need to think, Shuji. With all this stuff going on, I need time to myself. You understand... right?" He nodded, gazing at their hands.

"I... understand." He muttered.

"I'll be back... later. Then we can discuss what happened and what we should do next in a much... calmer manner." Y/N stood up, fixing the position of her coat. Slowly, she slipped her hand from Hanma's grasp. "I'll see you soon."

Hanma watched as Y/N left his hospital room, practically slamming the door shut. He heard her let out a muffled scream, most likely frustrated with about everything.

"Dammit." Y/N pulled at the strands of her H/C-coloured hair. "Why can't I just hate him?!" She wanted to, she really did, but Hanma was there when nobody else was. Before meeting Toman, he had always stuck by her side. And, even when she didn't reply to any of his letters, he still continued to write. She knew he liked her. He just... didn't know how to probably show it.

"So, your Bonten- I mean Hanma's little bitch."

Y/N turned her head, spotting the same black-haired girl from before. She smirked, standing up straight as she flattened out her skirt.

"L/N Y/N, right? I've heard a lot about you." Based on just her tone of voice or the glint in her blue eyes, she wasn't here to be friendly.

"I meant what I said earlier. If you don't get away from me, I'll break every last bone in your pathetic body." Y/N's words were laced with venom but it hardly phased the other female.

"I doubt you could"- She was cut off when Y/N suddenly stabbed a blade into her shoulder. She gasped, eyes widening. "... So, the rumors are true... you are a killing machine." She grinned, showing off her pearly white teeth. "Well, this is most interesting."

Y/N stared blankly at her, unamused. She swiftly pulled the knife out of the girl's shoulder, causing her to grunt. Blood flowed from the wound but she seemed to care less.

"The name's Kano, sweetie." She tilted Y/N's chin up, lips nearing hers, "Do well to remember that because you and your little gang are gonna be seeing me much more often." And, with that, she spun around, shoving her hands into her pockets. "Oh, and make sure there aren't any car accidents in the next few days."

Y/N's eyes narrowed as she glared at Kano's back. Clearly, she was associated with the masked man and working alongside him.

'Ashley's fine, she's gonna be fine. Jay is taking her to her friend's house... she'll be fine'

Y/N managed to calm her nerves. She didn't want to return to Hiro, Hisashi, and Yua just yet so she exited the hospital and walked towards a bridge where she could look at the stars. She'd have to report this new development to Hiro because it seems the masked man had stepped up his game.

"Oh, are you here to look at the stars too?" A new voice piped up. It was a purple-haired girl with a thin choker wrapped around her neck, a mask covering her lower face, and a number of piercings on her slightly pointed ears. She grinned. "You're L/N Y/N, right? It's a pleasure to meet you. That's a lovely necklace you've got on. Is it from a loved it?"

"I guess," Y/N muttered, subconsciously lifting a hand to feel the jewelry. However, her eyes grew wide when she felt nothing but Aiya's necklace. The purple-haired girl was nowhere to be seen and Y/N looked around, panicked.

'That damn brat! She took Shuji's gift from me!'

Y/N clenched her jaw, eye twitched. She heard loud footsteps, most likely somebody running. The moment she saw a flash of lilac, she didn't hesitate to run after the female.

"Oi! Come back here!" Y/N exclaimed. It was hard sprinting in platforms but she didn't mind taking the risk if it meant getting back her newly acquired necklace.

Y/N leaped forward, grabbing the girl by the back of her shirt. The pale-skinned female yelped as she tripped, the necklace slipping from her grip.

She watched in dismay as it dropped into the water below. From behind her, she heard Y/N click her tongue.

"Bitch, hold this." A coat was suddenly thrown on top of her, obstructing her vision.

A loud splash echoed throughout the clearing, no doubt being Y/N.

"H-Huh?!" The unnamed purple-haired girl scrambled up, peering over the small fence. "She jumped?! She actually jumped?!"

A few members of Toman who had been driving past stopped when they heard a shout.

"Wah! L/N-san jumped! Oh shit, what am I gonna tell her parents?! Oh gosh, her gang is gonna beat me! What am I gonna do?!" The purplenette crouched down, pulling at her long locks.

"Y/N? It... couldn't be... right?" Chifuyu bit his bottom lip, "Surely she wouldn't actually... you know."

"With what's been going on in her life, I wouldn't be surprised if she did." Draken jumped off his bike, striding over to the panicked girl. "Hey, the person who jumped wouldn't have happened to be L/N Y/N, right?"

The female paused before nodding. She gasped, clasping her hands over her mouth.

"Don't tell me you're... her boyfriend! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to! The necklace slipped and I didn't know she was going to jump! I'm so sorry!" She bowed over and over again, spluttering out apologies that Draken couldn't care less about.

"What's your name?" He asked. She gulped.

"Takei... Emi... please don't kill me! I promise I didn't mean to make her jump! It's a simple misunderstanding!" Emi cried out. Draken sweat-dropped.

"I believe... this too is a misunderstanding." He uttered, "And, Y/N isn't my girlfriend."

"Bitch, I'm 'bout to bury you six feet under if you don't start running." Y/N suddenly appeared behind Emi. She was soaked from head to toe in water and was shivering slightly due to the cold wind hitting her exposed skin.

Emi shrieked, jumping back.

"Please don't kill me, L/N-san! I promise I'll do anything! Just, please, I have a wife and three childr- that's a lie. I ain't even married. Just spare my life... please." Emi nervously smiled.

"Anything you say?" Y/N questioned. Emi quickly nodded.

"Anything!" She shouted.

"... Okay then. Takemi Emi, join my gang."

"Actually, my last name is Tak"- Emi was abruptly cut off by Draken.

"It doesn't matter, I don't think she cares."

THE NECKLACE HANMA GAVE TO Y/N IS SHOWN BELOW :
(LINK WILL BE IN COMMENTS. IT IS ON ALIEXPRESS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
218K 4.8K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...
580K 29.7K 106
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
15.1K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...