BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

By GuildMaster_RiP

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... More

Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: Fight?
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17:MOM?!
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 33: New Start
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

INTRODUCTIONS

12K 113 7
By GuildMaster_RiP

DISCLAIMER, all the sketched visuals you see are done by me, if ever I put any artwork, or any original works that is not mine, will be credited properly. I do not, I repeat I do not own any of the League of legends characters or anything owned my riot games.

Heyo! so I've finally push myself into posting this and my future plans of this fan fic, so to start....I'm new to making fanfics so I'm sorry if my writing isn't that good , I'm just using this project as practice for me making story or just story telling in general and drawing, but in reality I'm more of a artist than a writer and yes I'm the one who drew the cover, so again, bear with me with my writing. Next is English is my first language but i still have a hard time with my words since i was raised in a different country so I had to learn another language when i was a kid. Ive also been reading alot of fanfics thats related to KDA from the well known here in wattpad and some that aren't.

Lastly is, this story has already been a project I've been typing and planning to draw for 3 months , so I have already made 29 chapters of this story and already planned out most of my upcoming chapters at this point, but depending on the feed back ,the story and progress of my work  will change and chapter releases will differ also depending on feedback and my schedule because at I am also currently working on my thesis, and this is somehow a break for me to relax. So i hope you can bear with me in this journey! If you have any feedback on my works you can message me through Wattpad :)

And Yes the story will contain mature and lemon content, you have been warned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 490 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
43.6K 1.2K 30
Y/N, better known as "B4S3D", is an artist, a damn musical genius, or... in other people's eyes, a deadbeat with a "crappy" degree and mountains of s...
69.3K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
149K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...