Combat Doctor Deku

By YotsubaAnna

What if Deku want to be a doctor instead of Hero? What if Deku and Bakugou stayed as friend and never misund... More

CHAPTER 1: DREAMS
CHAPTER 2: QUIRK/ QUIRKLESS
CHAPTER 3: HIGH SCHOOL OF CHOICE??
CHAPTER 4: MEMORIES AND PREPARATION
CHAPTER 5: U.A ENTRANCE EXAM WITH A SURPRISE
CHAPTER 6: HAPPY TO BE BACK
CHAPTER 7: WAKE UP CALL... OR IS IT?
CHAPTER 8: BREAKFAST, TEASING AND THE NEWS
CHAPTER 9: WORRIES, CONFESS, AND ...
CHAPTER 10: SHORT-TIME? MAKE IT WORTH!!!
CHAPTER 11: LETTERS, JOYS, AND TEARS
CHAPTER 12: REASSURANCE
CHAPTER 13: FIRST DAY AT U.A
CHAPTER 14: QUIRK TEST, EXPULSION AND PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 15: INTERROGATION OF LOVE, LOVERS' TEXT WITH A SNEAK PEAK!
CHAPTER 16: ANOTHER DAY AND A NEW RIVAL?!?!
CHAPTER 17: ALL MIGHT AND COSTUMES
CHAPTER 18: THREE - ON - THREE INDOOR BATTLE
CHAPTER 19: FIRST BATTLE, RESULT, AND SMART HOT BOY
CHAPTER 20: SECOND ROUND pt.1
CHAPTER 21: SECOND ROUND pt.2 - BAKUGO VS KIRISHIMA-OJIRO
CHAPTER 22: SECOND ROUND pt.3 - FINISHING ROUND
CHAPTER 23: LAST BATTLE AND MYSTERY GIFT
CHAPTER 24: LETTER AND THE ELECTION
CHAPTER 25: FLASHBACK THE TALK AND THE RESULT OF CLASS 1A'S PRESIDENT
CHAPTER 26: U.S.J
CHAPTER 27: ISOLATED, SCATTERED, AND ???
CHAPTER 28: 1-A STUDENTS VS VILLAINS, INJURIES AND ???
CHAPTER 29: SAVIOR? AIZAWA!! AND I AM HERE!
CHAPTER 30: ALL MIGHT'S ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 31: TEAM TODO-BAKU-KIRI HAS ARRIVED AND UNEXPECTED END?!
CHAPTER 32: CLOSING OF THE U.S.J'S INCIDENT
CHAPTER 33: AFTERMATH AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 34: PARENTS' ANSWER? MEMORIES AND LITTLE EXTRA~
CHAPTER 35: THE DATE
CHAPTER 36: MEETING OF THE PROS, NIGHTMARE AND THE ONCOMING BATTLE
CHAPTER 37: AN IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY, UA'S SPORT FESTIVAL
CHAPTER 38: SPORTS FESTIVAL'S INTRODUCTION AND PEP TALK
CHAPTER 39: FIRST EVENT-OBSTACLE COURSE - PART 1
CHAPTER 40: FIRST EVENT-OBSTACLE COURSE - PART 2
CHAPTER 41: HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 42: HUMAN CALVARY BATTLE STARTS!!!
CHAPTER 43: EXPLANATION AND BRIEF MEETING
CHAPTER 44: REALIZATION X2
CHAPTER 45: CLEAR MISUNDERSTANDING? A PROMISE?
CHAPTER 46: PAIRINGS AND SNEAK A PEEK AT THE PAST
CHAPTER 47: FIRST MATCH - TODOROKI VS ASUI
CHAPTER 48: MOMO VS SERO
CHAPTER 49: TETSUTETSU VS IIDA
CHAPTER 50: KIRISHIMA VS URARAKA
CHAPTER 51: AOYAMA VS SHIOZAKI
CHAPTER 52: SHINSO VS DENKI WITH FLASHBACK
CHAPTER 53: TOKOYAMI VS BAKUGO
CHAPTER: 54 HATSUME VS ASHIDO
CHAPTER 55: HATRED FIRST AND NOSEBLEED LATER~
CHAPTER 56: TODOROKI VS MOMO
CHAPTER 57: IIDA VS BAKUGO
CHAPTER 58: URARAKA VS MINA
CHAPTER 60: THE WINNER OF THE PREVIOUS BATTLE AND TODOROKI VS MINA
CHAPTER 61: BAKUGOU VS SHINSO
CHAPTER 62: BAKUGOU'S POINT OF VIEW
CHAPTER 63: PAST TRAUMAS
CHAPTER 64: PAST TRAUMA PART 2 + ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 59: A PEEK OF INKO'S PAST WITH A BIT OF SHINSO VS SHIOZAKI

2.6K 105 160
By YotsubaAnna

Me: I am out of ideas for this chapter

Dark Me: Yeah, me too. There is no way I could make a s*x scene if Deku kept on staying there in the booth. *sigh*

Me/Deku: OI!!!!! THE HECK!?!!??!?!

Bakugo: *pout* yeah, too bad...

Deku: KACCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: What?!? I miss you ok!!

Deku: !!!! (//////)

Me/Dark Me: *fangirling and taking pictures*

Dark Me: That's true! Bakugo misses you a lot Deku!

Deku: Umm!!! (//////) I-I am too!!! I miss you a lot, too!!!!

Dark Me: *whisper* As well as his teenager hormone~

BakuDeku: *volcano face*

Bakugo: Well... she's not wrong though...

Deku: !!!! HENTAI!!!! BAKACHAN!!!!

Me: *eating popcorn while drinking holy water* Well, before continuing with the story, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!! AND SO THANKFUL THAT EVERYONE STILL SUPPORTS THIS STORY OF MINE!!!!!!

Dark Me: *Haizz* We don't own any of the characters here- But Deku's a$$ is belonged to Bakugo!!!

Bakugo: Da*m straight!

Me: *sigh* Let's get on to the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

"WHOA FOLKS WITH THAT BRIGHTENING GIRL'S POWER LIKE THAT, I AM SPEECHLESS!!! SO, I SHALL PASS MINE TO MY DEAR COMPANION, LITTLE LISTENER!!!!!!"

'Present Mic-san... one of these days, I swear...'

On the seats of class 1-A, Kirishima suddenly felt a burst of killer intent right next to him. He shakily turns to find an evil grinning Pomeranian who is staring darkly at the post cast booth. Gulping, he inches himself 'a little' away from his class-insanely-President.

"As I have been saying to most of the students, you should add more body strengthening and martial arts into your workout to prepare for most situations. On whether your quirk is at their best for the situation or the worst, if you train your body, it will become a better host for your quirk and talent to grow."

Some of the ex-bullies who were there for the event, shiver at the memory of the one quirkless kid who whooped them black and blue, *sparkle* e f f o r t l e s s l y *sparkle*.

"Like Ashido-chan here, I could tell you have been practicing dancing, right?"

"OMG!! SIR, YES, SIR!!!!"

"... Ok...*sweat-drop* However, you should try to combine your quirk into your dancing skill as well as find the martial art that is suitable to your style to increase your offense and defense as your agility and flexibility are top-notch!"

The pinkie was blushing harshly at the praises and also awe-struck at the possibility of what her quirk plus skill could do if they were combined.

"OMG, YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH!!!!!!! AND WHY I DIDN'T THINK OF IT?!!?!?!?!?"

At the 1-A's seat, a blond mumbles

"Cause YOU are a dumb MF and MY baby is smart!!!"

In the far left of the stadium, the familiar green-haired woman smiles happily at the host's booth as she listens to her baby as well as the reaction of the people toward her precious.

'Izukun!!! I knew you could do it!'

Then a flood of memories rushes back to her. From the unhappy time of her marriage with an unknown man her parents have chosen to the first time, she laid her eyes upon her little green angel.

FLASHBACK STARTS

INKO'S POV STARTS

I grew up in a traditional family where men are above women, where sons are their children and daughters are their merchandise to be sold to other powerful families through marriage. To survive, I hid my talent and acted like a naive, dense, and borderline idiot daughter, sibling to win their pity, their fondness. However, I still couldn't escape the arranged marriage as I was sold to the Wakiyaku, to the man who is 5 years older than me but acts like an uneducated brain-dead dog.

After the wedding and that one time where I had to fulfill my role as a wife, he's gone most of the time as he spent his family fortune on drinks, food, and women. I didn't care and still don't, he could have other children on the outside for all I care, I only focus on brushing up on my skill as a lawyer to escape from him, his family as well as mine. Along the way, I was pregnant and gave birth to the adorable baby boy who later became the sole light of my life.

When I still carried Izuku within me, I had mixed feelings.

'The baby might be a burden on my plan to escape this hell.'

'However, I need him to stall time but...'

'...could I even love him? My son?'

Then, when I first held him in my arms, first saw his intelligent forest eyes and his innocent smile, I knew I would be willingly forever trapped in this hell just for him to smile to be happy.

After Izuku came into my life, everything started looking for me. I reconnected with my long-time childhood friend, Mitsuki, who supported me in my studies and helped look after my angel when I was needed elsewhere. I successfully got a job as an assistant of an old famous lawyer who is respectful toward women and wished for me to be his successor.

I finally got a stable job and income, got almost all of the women and some younger generations of my old family into my side to renew the old and useless tradition of the family. Sometimes, I wanted to stop, to take a break, just to give up

'Maybe the younger one would be more successful than me...'

'Maybe I could just run away... but they could catch me...'

'What if we lose? What if I lose?... What would happen to my Izukun?'

"Mama?"

A sweet voice cut my thought as I looked up to the cutest baby face of my adorable son. But I could say anything as my emotion had drained up and my throat was swollen with swallowed tears.

"Are you having any ouchies?"

He reached out his chubby little hands to feel my forehead as my eyes swelled up with tears

"Mama doesn't feel hot..."

He continued to stare at me till I finally looked up at him

"Maybe Mama hurts here... like me?"

My sweet angel, my little sunshine gave me the most broken smile ever as he touched his left chest where his heart should be

"Does Mama feel hurt here? Like me when Kacchan started to act mean and rude toward me?"

My eyes widen as those words hit me

'What kind of mother am I?!?!?! Drown in this stupid sorrow when my angel, my light is hurt and alone out there in this cursed world!'

Before I could do and even say anything, Izukun continued

"But don't worry Mama! I have already smashed him in the face!!!!"

If there was a mirror in front of me, I was sure it would show my popped out eyes and dropped mouth at his words

"After that, I said to him"

My not so angelic angel put his hands on his hip and said in the most cutest voice I had ever heard which I thought he tried to be stern and mean

"That '...OR DO YOU WANT TO BE A VILLAIN NOW?!?!?! IF SO, THEN OUR PROMISE END HERE AS WELL AS OUR FRIENDSHIP!' and then, and then Kacchan cried and said sorry!!!"

Izukun smiled and giggled happily as he recalled his tale to me. I couldn't stop myself as I asked

"Really? You said that and Katsuki-kun really did cry?"

"YES!!! I was so surprised!! But don't worry! We are friends again!!"

He danced and spun around in happiness. I smiled happily for him

"... When he was first being mean and rude to me, I was sad and confused. I tried everything to understand him, to make him stop being rude but it all failed... I was very sad and lonely"

"Izukun..."

"I thought maybe I should leave it be... maybe that was it... our friendship was...."

Tears started to gather in the big wide emerald eyes as the memory was still a soft spot for him. I was about to embrace him but he said

"However, I gave it one last battle!! One last fight with everything I got! Luckily I won!!! Right Mama?"

Looking at his big wide smile, I should congratulate him but instead, I asked

"...What if you lost?"

"?"

"...What if you lost and all your effort, emotion, and work went to waste... What would you do?"

I knew he was staring at me but I had put my head down between my arms. Suddenly, I felt two small arms hug my top head as a soft voice whispered an answer

"I would be sad of course. But I'm still happy because..."

"Because?"

I raised my head to see the shining light at the end of the tunnel

"Because I have fought! Like that one hero once said 'At least I went down fighting!' I like that phrase! And I at least knew that I did try! And I am not a scary-cat! Right Mama! I am brave!! Like a doctor!!"

A bolder had lifted from my shoulder and tears ran down my face as I smiled with all the love and determination

"Yes, that's true my angel!"

After that talk, I fought, fought, and fought. Finally, finally, we had won, I HAD WON! More so, I have become the head of my family, the Midoriya family. The ever first female head in the family tradition. That day, the Midoriya celebration lasted for 4 days and Izuku who was clueless as ever was gifted with multi presents as I had made it my biggest mission to spread the words my Izukun had said to me and lead the family toward this glory.

But everything good must have a downside to it as the family fought out Izukun is Quirkless. Many expressed their sadness and pity toward the news. However, they once again blew away Izukun's inner strength and intelligence as he once again stood on top without any help of a quirk.

Then the useless husband of mine came home one day just to ask for MY SON's quirk and I proudly said he was quirkless. And he had the audacity to belittle MY CHILD, THE GIFT CHILD OF THE MIDORIYA.

With all the knowledge of the law and the fury of all of the Midoriya's family, I sued the useless a$$, making him lose all rights to MINE assets and his as well. Ban him from seeing even breath in the same air of Izukun and took more than half of the Wakiyaku's wealth and nearly destroyed the family when the stupid ex-husband of mine asked for their help.

FLASHBACK ENDS

'Heh! That was for messing with MY CHILD!!'

I thought in distaste as the memory ended. Then my eyes land on the bleached blond hair of the one my baby has chosen as his partner, Bakugou Katsuki. In my opinion, he is a little too violent and too much of a hothead but that violence and anger never aim at my angel and he makes my baby so happy... so I would let it be... for now.

'Let not forget he made my Izukun cry and was sad at that time!!! If it happened again, then his only remains would be the useless d1*k of his!!'

"Inko? Is there something wrong?"

The worried and a little bit of fear voice of my dearest friend and the mother of my sunshine stealer, Bakugou Mitsuki said

"Oh! What do you mean Mitsuki?"

I title my head a little and let out an innocent smile

"Hahaha! My bad! It was nothing!!"

'I unconsciously let out a bit of killing intent!! Oop~'

As everything has gone back to normal, I once again remember the date when the UA's principal and two of the school's top teachers asked to meet Izukun and me.

FLASHBACK STARTS

After Izukun recalled the incident at the USJ and I had calmed down and rechecked him one more time, the heavily bandaged blacked hair man bowed deep to my son

"I am Aizawa Shouta, the teacher of class 1-A who was involved in that incident. I'm greatly thankful for your help in the fight and the aid you had provided for us, the teachers as well as the students."

Both I and Izuku blushed at the heartfelt thank you as Izukun, the ever-loving angel, tried to make the man stop bowing to him

"It?!?! It was a normal thing to do!!! Please raise your head Aizawa-san!!! I-"

However, the man continued to bow as he cut off my baby

"And I have known that your dream to be a combat doctor in which you have already got the certificate for a doctor at such a young age."

Everyone was then silent, waiting to what Aizawa-sensei had to said

"While your help treating my colleague and me was normal and perfectly legal... however, the aid you provided with the villains though quirkless but you still used illegal weapons"

"?!??!!??!!? NO WAY?!?!?!!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!?!"

I couldn't control my surprise as well as my fury at the unfairness of this

"Mama!! Don't get mad! Please!"

At the pleasing of my baby, I had calmed down somewhat but I still glared hotly at the so-called heroes.

"Thank you Midoriya-kun!"

We looked at the non-human figure sitting at the middle of the table, which was the U.A's principal, Nedzu.

"Just as what Aizawa-sensei has just said, I, as the school principal, can not even express how much your aid has helped us."

Then Nedzu, the only non-human hero, as well as the wariest toward humans, at that moment, for the first time in my life, I saw the proudest being kneel down and bow to my son.

"!!!! Nedzu-san!! Please!! Please stop!!!"

As always, Izukun tried to stop them, I smiled the proudest smile that a mother could make with tears streaming down my face.

"I-I just did what I think was right and... I...My friend was there so I want to help"

"You could just stay where you were after contacting the Recovery Girl. But you still rushed toward the danger with all of the unknown factors, unknown dangers, why?"

Nedzu looked up and stared straight into my child's forest eyes as if he was searching for something, desperately so

"..."

"..."

An uncomfortable silence fell upon us as the question had left Nedzu-san. Before I could say or even try to comfort Izukun, he finally spoke up

"...I know that as a civilian, I don't have the right to possess any armory and better yet, be involved in any of the heroes and police work..."

Then he looked up straight back at the round beady eyes of Nedzu-san

"But I'm willing to face any laws and break just as much if I could at least save ONE person. I would rather be fined or taken to prison with relief cause I at least be there, helping at least one more person than being safe and sound in my room knowing I could have saved one person, one more person..."

The heroes were in awe at the resolute of Izukun

"How could I sleep at night with the knowledge that I had left someone dead because of my absence when I could be there to help... How could I sleep when my fear of breaking the law brought grief to the deceased's family..."

A flash of understanding and regret appeared on all of the present heroes.

"Luckily that I have yet to experience that regret but..."

I recalled all the time that Izukun called me in the middle of the night after consulting a retired hero or a father, mother or siblings of the suicide. How he comforted them as they cried their regret, their sorrow, their failure, how he feared he would make the same mistake, fear of how he has to experience that pain... How he cried himself to restless sleep each time...

"But... I wish to never have to... or at least minimize the number of that regret as much as possible..."

With a clenched fist, my son continued with an unyielding voice

"I'm ready and PROUD to be criticized and punished for that!!"

I had already shed tears at the point while in my head, I recalled and ready myself to sue the Hero Association for the unfairness of them all. However, my preparation was unneeded because Nedzu-san said

"I am so glad you have already known all of that!! Even though Midoriya-kun, you are an extraordinary individual and would be a great influence in the near future. However, because of the law, your growth ARE being restricted and that won't do!!"

The chimera shook his head in disappointment which I wholeheartedly agree with. At the corner of my sight, I giggled at the blushing Izukun at the praise

"And as the Principal of U.A, the nurture of youth, Nedzu, I could not turn a blinded eye at that!!!"

My child and I both looked at him in confused

"As Midoriya-kun has already been the Recovery Girl's apprentice at the U.A so I wish to add his enrollment into the school as a student of the hero's department as well be my apprentice alongside Recovery Girl!"

Both of us widen our eyes at the proposal, it would greatly help Izukun to achieve his dream as a combat doctor as well as evade the punishment of breaking the law

"!!!!"

"!!!!"

"Well? Midoriya-san, Midoriya-kun? Would you accept it?"

...

FLASHBACK ENDS

I smile softly and proudly at my child

'I am very proud to be able to call myself your mother, Izukun!'

INKO'S POV ENDS

"ALRIGHT!!! LET'S GET RIGHT TO THE NEXT BATTLE!!! FROM THIS SIDE, WITH JUST A FLICK OF HER HAIR YOU ARE OUT!! SHIOZAKI IBARA!!!"

The long green hair girl stand into her position, clashing both of her hands in prayer as she waits for her opponent

"AND THIS SIDE, THE MYSTERIOUS PANDA MAN, MY BFF'S 2.0, SHINSO HITOSHI, THE ONE AND ONLY STUDENT FROM 1-C, THE DARK HORSE!!!!!!!"

The dark purple hair teen walks into his position, all the while looking warily at his opponent. In the middle of it all, Midnight just stands beautifully there and says

"LET'S THE BATTLE.....BEGINS!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.6K 23
What if Deku had a quirk. Not born with one but given one by All for One and was later groomed by the man that Deku saw as his savior. In this story...
79.7K 1.2K 19
sup guys this will be my 2nd Izuku x Nejire fanfic. It's called mha tag team. Even tho it's a Izuku x Nejire fanfic she will not be his partner as th...
664K 14.7K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
14.6K 364 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...