Alone.

By NilaBCappin

"I just hope you know that I understand...that you don't wanna be alone." More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty- Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty- Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty- Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
ANNOUNCEMENT
Book 2 + 100k
Fw it or not
New book
New book
ANOTHER ONE

Ten

12.9K 469 174
By NilaBCappin

•Kalanie•

Kalanie walked out of her workplace, and she hopped in her car. She headed to her home.

It was 8:36 when she finished. As soon as she got in the house her phone began ringing.

She answered it and put it on speaker. "Imma pick you up. You ready?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

It had been 5 days since her and amir last spent time together because she had to work. Tomorrow she would finally be off of work.

"No. I just got home." She explained. "Well I'm five minutes away, so pack yo bag." He hung up.

"Ok..." Her voice trailed off as she headed upstairs. She didn't even change out of her work clothes. She just packed her bag.

The doorbell rang catching her attention. She grabbed her bag and her charger before heading downstairs.

She opened the door for amir. "Waddup." He took her bag from her. "Hey." She stepped out of the house and locked the door.

He walked with her to the car , and placed her bag in the trunk while she hopped in the car.

He hopped in as her phone began ringing. She answered Christians call.

"Hi." She smiled. "wassup sis. When you gon come see yo niece and nephew?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Soon. Why you never call me anymore, I miss you." She spoke. "I be busy. Imma start calling you more often." He yawned.

"How you been?" He asked. "Good, what about you?" She asked. "I been chilling. Whats up with dream?" He questioned.

"I don't know. She stopped talking to me." Kalanie explained. "Over that nigga at the club?" He questioned. "Yeah , I think so , but...I'm with him right now, so I'll call you back." Kalanie giggled.

"Aight, bye. Love you."

"I love you too." She hung up.

"Who that was?" Amir questioned as he pulled off. "my friend." She explained. "It's a dude?" He asked. She nodded.

"Mmm." He hummed. "Awe you jealous? He's just my friend Foreal. He's a hoe." She explained.

"Ian jealous." He stopped at a light. "Then give me a kiss." She leaned over. He pecked her lips before sitting back.

She just laughed knowing he had a small attitude.

Kalanie rested her hand on the door and fell asleep.

She woke up at 1 in the morning. She opened her eyes and looked over at the house.

"This your house? Don't you live in the hood?" She asked. He nodded. "I got a few cribs." He explained as she took her seatbelt off.

She stepped out of the car and admired the huge house. There was no houses by it.

It was just open space.

They walked to the door , and he let her in. He turned on the light revealing the house.

"Amir , this is so nice. Who decorated?" Kalanie gasped. "I hired some woman." He explained.

They headed upstairs, and to one of the many bedrooms upstairs.

She headed inside of the bathroom, but she had no clue how to work the faucets.

"Can you turn it on." She pointed to the bathtub. He nodded before she walked out of the bathroom. She placed her overnight bag on the bed , and she took out the clothes that she would need.

She walked back to the bathroom. "Amir-" she cut herself off seeing him naked.

"Stop staring." He mumbled. She chuckled as she walked out of the bathroom.

She scrolled on her phone before taking off her clothes, and wrapping a towel around her body.

"The water ready."

She walked in the bathroom. She hugged seeing amir in the tub.

"Amir , I have to get in the tub-" she was cut short. "Come on. Ian Gon hurt you." He shrugged.

She dropped the towel but covered her breast because he still hadn't seen them yet.

"Why you covering them lil chocolate drops." He laughed. She slowly stepped in the tub , and stood there.

He pulled her down next to him. Her eyes widened. She could feel his member brushing up against her.

She uncovered her chest. He kissed her neck as he rubbed her thigh.

He took one of her nipples into her mouth making her moan. He sucked on her nipple. He pulled away to speak.

"Take care of me."

She wasted no time grabbing his member. She slowly stroked his hard member.

She moved away from the spot and she sat facing him in between his legs. She stroked his dick faster as he bit his lip.

Amir grabbed her neck and pulled her into a passionate long sloppy kiss. They continued to kiss as she took care of him.

She pulled away and stared in his eyes. "Just like that." He bit his lip.

He groaned as he released into her hands.

She pulled her hand out of the water.

He pulled her into another long kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 238 11
I belong to you, I give all my love to you ..
83.3K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
455K 11.4K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
925K 30.8K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"