WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks
The Last Christmas

Slap A Bitch or Jacob

3.7K 126 22
By its_red_riot_

I smiled watching as Bella giggled along with Angie and Vivian while we watched some shitty movie. We had already did makeovers and baked things, which we all agree Alex remains the best at but sadly she wanted to be with Leah. Bitches.

"Ooo we should go stargazing!" Angie says sitting up more. "Come on let's go." She says pulling Bella up, Vivian following.

"Take jackets!" I yell before they open the door. Don't need any of them being sick. "Wanna go outside Achilles?" I ask and he perks up before jumping off the couch. "Take that as a yes." I say standing and sliding on a pair of slippers before heading out the door those hooligans left open. Achilles runs after them.

I make the smart decision to walk. Because I in fact cannot run like a human and Angie needs to remain normal, or as normal as you can be in this god forsaken town. Following them up the path and into  the deep dark forest in which I'm the scariest thing there they stop when they find a small clearing Achilles doing a sniff around.

"Come on lay down." Angie says pulling my arm so I lay down with them. "Anyone actually know any of the constellations?"

"That's Orion." I say pointing towards the left. "And that's Sirius." I say pointing at the star, these eyes truly are amazing.

"The only reason she learned them was for Harry Potter." Bella mutters.

"And what about it." I ask knowing she's not wrong. "If you look that way you can kinda see the edge of Draco constellation."

"That's amazing." Angie says smiling as she looks up. "We're really small aren't we?"

"And insignificant." I add on. "But that's alright we're still amazing."

"As we should be." Viv says and we laugh.

-

"God that noise is annoying." Logan says after my latest client leave. "You just had to pick an annoying profession didn't you." Clearly neither of us was to happy about it.

"Blah blah blah." I mumble looking through my sketch book. "Do you ever stop complaining?"

"No." He says glaring at me. "Stupid leech."

"I didn't ask for this." I snap at him. "So get off your high horse."

"You know what fuck you." He says standing. "And grow up." He walks out of the room and I hear him leave the shop altogether. What a dick. I sigh and continue looking though my book for the plans for Vega's back piece. There's a knock at the door and I look up to see Lani.

"You good?" She asks looking at my eyes.

"Yea why?" I ask smiling hoping my eyes aren't too dark.

"Aside from your health babysitter leaving just now?" She asks coming to sit on my chair. "You just seem different lately. And I know it's weird to say that since it's barley been a a year but you're the shop baby you know. We care."

"I know you guys do." I say smiling at her. "Honestly I'm okay, aside from a life changing illness, I can't complain."

"Right right. Does it scare you?" She asks me watching as I change some of the elements of the sketch. "You know being sick the way you are?"

"Sometimes." I tell her honestly. And maybe being a vampire isn't a sickness, doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth. "I'm more scared how it'll affect my family. You know."

"Yea I can see that." She says kicking feet a little. "Is there a time limit on you know life now?"

"5 years max, at least most likely ." I tell her. Which sounds right for someone who doesn't age before people start asking questions. "No way to end it only slow it down."

"That fucking sucks."

"So do I." I tell her winking making her laugh. And no children I don't mean dick. It's a vampire joke. Duh.

-

"I'm gonna beat his ass." Vivian says as me and her get into Ruby. "What a dick."

"Now now let's not fight with Logan just for little ole me." I tell her while I start the drive down to the Rez. "It's not that big of a deal everything was fine." Even if I had to hunt right after my shift.

"I'll still beat him." She mumbles leaning back in the seat. "I'm so mad because I was gonna you know sleep with him tonight and now he does t deserve it. Prop my won't for the next month either."

"Want me to buy you a vibrator to make up for him?"

"Maybe. I want it to be sparkly though."

"I got you sis." I say before I get this sick feeling. I stop and cut the engine off. I hold up my hand to stop Vivian from talking and I hear something faintly. "Take the car to the Rez, now." I say getting out and waiting for her to get into the drivers seat and drive away before I run into the forest.

I stop hearing Bella say something. "Yea they visit all the time." Who is she talking too. The feeling in my stomach won't go away so I run to her.

"Ah I see your the one Victoria turned." The man Bella was talking to says, he's a vampire and based on his eyes either a newborn like me or a human drinker.

"And you are?" I ask sliding to stand slightly in front of Bella.

"An old friend, my name is Laurent." He says. "I've come to see the Cullens."

"The Cullens don't live here anymore." I tell him, smirking. "But they do." I nod towards the right, where the pack all in wolf form come from. "Goodbye Laurent." I watch as he runs and Sam chased him first, I turn Pick up Bella and sprint to Emily's.

"Holy shit." She says once I put her down. "I forgot how fast you can be."

"Why the fuck were you in the forest alone?" I yell at her as she smiles at me. "Did you forget this place is home of the monsters!"

"I was just taking a hike." She says shrugging. "I didn't think I'd run into any vampires."

"Oh yea not like I was turned a month ago!" I say shaking her. "Use your head."

"Alright alright I'm sorry alright."

"Not alright. You are grounded." I say pointing at her. "Until college."

"You can't do that!"

"I just did. God if I still aged you'd be giving grey hairs." I yell out and see Vivian come out of the house. "Look it's someone who has sense and follows directions!"

"Ok I think you're overreacting a bit Cel." Bella says. "I'm fine."

"No what you are is a walking hazard." I say sighing. "No more walks in the woods. Don't make me become a permanent babysitter."

"Okay okay. No more walks in the woods." She tells me smiling.

"Your still grounded." I tell her glaring. She'll kill me with a heart attack I swear.

-

Sometimes I wonder what would life be like if Victoria hadn't caught me in the club. It's only been a month but so much changes in so little time. I mean look at my roller coaster of shit.

I was waking to the Rez, Emily apparently has something for me. Now in retrospect I probably should've told Paul to come meet me at the boarder, however I was I supposed to know Jacob is stupid.

Well ladies and germs we know because he attacked me. Honestly what is the point of vampire senses if I can't sense this meat head.

"Get off of me!" I yell holding his jaws open while he tries to bite my head off. "Jacob stop." I say trying compulsion which is difficult since I can catch his eye. Ugh what a mess! I get a good grip on him and throw him into a tree before I run towards Emily's. I see the house but I can feel Jacob's breath on me. "Paul!" I run towards the house and see half the pack run out.

"Duck!" Sam tells as Paul runs towards me, I listen, obviously I have some sense sometimes. As Paul shifts midair and hits Jacob they go tumbling back and I stop when I make it to Leah and Jared.
Sam shifts and chases them in the forest.

"Ewww. He drooled on me." I say wiping my hands and arms on Jared's shirt. "I can't believe this! This skirt is new."

"Jacob just tried to kill you and that's what you're worried about?" Emily asks shaking her head. "And you say Bella's reckless."

"She is." I mutter and watch as the three come back in human form Emily handing Jacob and Paul shorts. Paul puts his on and comes to check on me. "I'm good." He nods and turns to glare at Jacob.

"Sorry I attacked you." He says glaring at the ground.

"Sorry what? I could hear you." I say smiling at his frowning face.

"I'm sorry I attacked you." He says clenching his fist.

"You should be." I say turning back to Emily. "Now I came here for you now show me my gift." She laughs and takes me inside leaving stupid Jacob to get scolded by Sam. Happy times clearly.

-

"You attacked my sister!" I hear while I lay out on the beach with Alex and Conner.

"Who told her?" I ask standing and walking towards the noise. I'm too lazy to be running right now.

"I uh might of mentioned it." Alex says rubbing her neck. "I didn't think she'd leave school to come here."

"I know it's like she's Coming you Celeste." Conner says as we approach and see Bella in Jacobs face.

"She's a fucking leech Bella. But of course you don't care leech lover." Jacob says all up in her face. Which first of all no. I go to get in between them and then Bella slaps Jacob. There are several gasps and bursts of laughter. And then Kacob starts shaking.

"Jacob calm down." Sam barks.

"Bella move back." I tell her thinking of going to grab her but Sam holds out a hand to stop me. "Bella."

"Jacob stand down." Sam orders again. "Now." Bella stumbles backwards into Paul's arms who drags her away right in time as Jacob shifts. "Go now!" Sam barks and Jacob growls before running into the forest.

"That's it you're officially grounded." I tell Bella as she walks towards me. "Trying to fight a werewolf honestly."

"I had to defend my little sister." She says smugly.

"I'm older."

"Not anymore. You stopped aging."

"Go home. Now."

"Whatever you say kiddo."

-

"Would you ever turn me?" Bella asks while we sit on the couch with Achilles and Athena and watch Gilmore Girls.

"Maybe after you turn 21." I tell her. "Go to college like you always wanted if it's just for a year, take your first legal drink. Live a little more first."

"What would you want to do if you were still human?"

"Oh man, first off eat a fucking burger." I say and she laughs. "Oh man and like some chocolate ice cream. God I miss food." I smile a little. "I'd keep competing in the surf contests like I did."

"Anything else?"

"Maybe fall in love again." I tell her. "It seems so human now. Like now if I do it has to be forever. Apparently vampires mate for life."

"Gross."

"I know right." I snort a bit. "I'd let Paul stop shifting so he and Conner can grow old together." God the way I choked down dry sobs when he told me he'd keep shifting forever to stay with me.

"I'm sorry you're missing that."

"It's alright. It was just fate."

• • • •
Hola gremlins
Hope you enjoyed
Next chapter Alice and the Voltori
Pls vote and comment
Much love
-Rebel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6.7K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...
1.1M 29.9K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
43.6K 1.3K 15
In which Rosalie Hale finally excepts the mate bond ...
338K 6.2K 62
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ, ɢᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ---- "You saved me the day we met, and you kept saving me from every moment...