Fixation; sequel to Addiction...

By BriFlare

[2] Fixation; sequel to Addiction ⍻ Khloe Kardashian & Jey Uso Fanfiction Khloe and Joshua face roadblocks wh... More

Fixation
Fixation ✘ Beginnings and Endings
Fixation ✘ No Comment
Fixation ✘ Winners Take All
Fixation ✘ Great Expectations
Fixation ✘ Summer of Love
Fixation ✘ The End of an Era
Fixation ✘ Keeping Up With the Kids
Fixation ✘ Birthday and Bad News
Fixation ✘ Episode 12
Fixation ✘ Reunion: The Final Curtain
Fixation ✘ We're Having Babies!
Fixation ✘ E L L E magazine
Fixation ✘ Katch Up April
Fixation ✘ A May Fatu Wedding

Fixation ✘ New Friends and the Bunker

608 16 1
By BriFlare

Chapter Four ✘ New Friends and the Bunker

"Can we just talk about your sister? She hasn't smiled this much," Malika said, pointing at Kourtney.

"She's so funny; I forgot she was here," I said.

"What's shaking?" Joshua asked, walking up to Malika and me.

"Hey, hottie," I answers.

"Hey, Joshua," Malika said.

"What's good over here, man," Joshua said.

"Just saying..." I said.

"Really, just talking about what a great mood Kourtney's in," Malika said.

"Do you have to be this close to my ass?" I asked Joshua as he took a seat super close to me.

"Yeah, I do," Joshua answered.

"Like my ass is literally on his thigh," I said to Malika.

"It's my ass," Joshua said as he squeezed my butt.

"Anyways, isn't Kourt just a jolly old girl?" I asked Joshua.

"Yeah, she's happy, much happier now," Joshua answered.

"It sounds amazing," I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"We know Kourtney had, like, a fragile year last year," Malika said.

"I want Kourtney to be happy. I want the old Kourtney back, and this is her. I'm seeing a glimmer of it," I said.

"I'm just...Just going off of her smile alone, it seems healthy," Malika said.

"Hell yeah, a lot better than what it was," Joshua said.

"You remember," I said to Malika.

"Oh, I know," Malika said.

Every since quarantine and having RJ, Kourtney has been super happy. And you know, I think, as Kourtney's sisters, we're obviously going to question everything that each one of us does.

So, I mean, I think we are a little curious about her friendship with Addison Rae as she is twenty years old, and we don't really know her. So, we are curious to know what do they have in common.

"Dwayne seems to like Addison too, so maybe she's good people," Joshua said.

"But there is a big age difference," Malika said.

"I mean, she isn't a minor, so...Stella is back," I said.

"Stella is back," Joshua repeated.

"I really thought that I needed to date younger men to have fun. I just need to get a younger friend," Malika said.

"Right. But I have younger brothers and a couple of friends if you're interested, though," Joshua told Malika.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Malika said.

"Well, don't get carried away," I said.

"No, I mean--I'm sorry. I'm gonna keep you. Maybe you and I can get a younger friend," Malika told me.

"Yeah. Oh. In addition, got it," I said.

"Wait, did that helicopter land on that boat?" Joshua asked as we looked out to the ocean.

"The helicopter just landed in the fucking yacht," I answered. "Right on the back," I added.

Malika stood up.

"Let ne go see if this is my new husband, girl," Malika said.

Joshua and I laugh.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Taking my shirt off. Who is this?" Malika asked, using the binoculars to see closer to the boat.

I laugh.

"Yeah, show'em everything," Joshua said.

~Next Scene

"Hey! My favorite person in the world!" Kourtney says as I walk out to the patio as she's having lunch with Addison.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Besides my kids," Kourtney added.

"What?" I repeated.

"I thought you were gonna say, "Besides Addison." I was gonna say, "Oh, my." Kourtney," I said.

"She just...She couldn't say that yet," Addison said.

Kourtney chuckles.

"I know," I said.

"Not-not in front of you guys yet. Just to me," Addison said.

"Oh, my goodness," I said as I took a seat.

"Welcome," Kourtney said.

"The nails look really nice," Addison said.

"Oh, thank you," I said.

Kourtney laughs as the chef brings me a plate of food, and I start eating.

"Simon just wrote me, "I jog like a senior," Kourtney said.

Kourtney and Addison laugh.

"So, you...(laughing)," Kourtney says as she can't stop laughing.

Addison laughs even more.

"Oh, my God," I said.

"He posted this jogging video of us, and he wrote, 'I jog like a senior,'" Kourtney tells me.

"It's horrible," Addison said.

"Kourt, did you know Suzanne Somers lives somewhere around here?" I asked Kourtney.

Addison nods.

Kourtney doesn't hear me as she is scrolling through her phone as I take a bit out of my sandwich.

It's completely silent as I stare at Kourtney. I nod my head at Kourtney, ignoring me.

"You should do, like, the Thighmaster on the beach and see if she comes," I said.

Kourtney continues to ignore me.

"It's like, that's, like, her Bat-Signal. Where are you right now?" I asked Kourtney.

"I don't know," Kourtney answered.

"Mm," I said.

"I feel like I can read your mind," Addison tells Kourtney.

"I was thinking," Kourtney said.

"Yeah. She's thinking about the bigger picture," Addison said.

"Mm-hmm," Kourtney said in agreement.

Kourtney and Addison's dynamic, um...It's just a little...interesting. Kourt's not interested in what I'm saying, but as soon as Addison would say something, she would, like, listen.

"We're always thinking about the bigger picture. Don't worry about the small stuff," Kourtney said.

"Chef k, this is so good," I said as the chef walked out to bring us more food. "I don't know what your plan is for me, but if you're gonna ear me, just let me know because I feel like that's what I'm getting so flattened up for," I said as Kourtney and Addison laughed.

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" I asked Kourtney with a chuckle.

"Mm," Kourtney answered.

"Is that so funny to you?" I asked her.

"Mm-hmm," Kourtney replied.

"No, that was really funny," Addison said.

"All we do is laugh," Kourtney said.

Addison laughs.

~Next Scene

"Hey, dog," I said as a dog walked past us.

"Oh, my gosh. Whose dog is this?" Kourtney asked.

"Kourtney, how have you not seen this?" I replied.

"Yeah, this dog's been here the whole time," Kendall says with a chuckle.

"How could you miss him?" I asked Kourtney.

"He's literally probably heavier and bigger than you," Kendall said.

"Yeah, how much does he weigh?" Kourtney asked.

"I don't know. Heavy. I don't know," Kendall replied.

"I can't deal with those balls. Like, I would die," Kim said.

"Yo, this place is paradise," Jonathan said, walking outside.

"Hey," Kim said.

"Hey," Rob said.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys landed in this jackpot here," Jonathan said.

"Hey," Kris said.

"This is amazing," Jonathan said.

"Paradise," Kris said.

"Finally. Hi," I said.

"What's up, guys?" Jonathan asked.

"So, wait. So, will you tell us what happened?" Kris asked Jonathan.

"Yes. So, what happened to me was that I went to this mall called "The Americana." It's in Long Island. It's like, beautiful. Nice car... It's just a nice place to go. So we had... I went shopping there, and we had dinner. And then, um, drove forty minutes back to New Jersey where my mom lives, right across the bridge, and we pull into her driveway. And it's like just, like, nice, normal houses there. Get out of the car, and I see this guy just, like, randomly, like, walking down the street. And all of a sudden, I see the guy coming. He's behind me, like, standing, like, in the driveway. And he goes, "Do you know what time it is?" And I literally looked... I, like, just, like, looked at my... For a second, like, at my watch, then I go like, "No, bro, I don't know." Then I turned around, and all I saw was, like, this gun, like, going right to my mom. We're stuck in between the two cars. And then I felt him rip my watch off my wrist," Jonathan explained.

"Oh my God," Kim said.

"Did they catch them?" Joshua asked.

"No, but they're like working on it," Jonathan answered.

"I'm really glad that you and your mom are safe," Kim said.

"For sure," Kourtney said.

"I've never heard you cry like this," Kim said.

"I couldn't catch my breath," Jonathan said.

"Yeah, he couldn't talk, and I was just like, "You're okay. Like, you're okay."The whole time on the phone with him.

"Yeah, it's over," Rob said.

You're safe. It's over. So, like, just...Like, stay still. You're okay," Kim said.

"That's so sad," I said.

"It's traumatizing," Joshua said.

"Oh, it was so crazy," Jonathan said.

"It's so traumatizing," Kim said.

"How's your mom now?" I asked Jonathan.

"She's uh, she was better than me. I was so scared for her, and I was so worried to leave, like, for her to even, like, walk outside," Jonathan answered.

"I mean, you were so traumatized for a while, right?" Rob asked Kim.

"It's the little things. You always think you see people, and you just get kind of panicked, you know?" Kim answered.

"Right," Rob said.

"What's the plan moving forward? Like, are you gonna now have full-time security?" I asked Jonathan.

"Yeah, yeah," Jonathan answered.

"That's annoying," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.9K 28
Back to you It always comes around Back to you I tried to forget you I tried to stay away But its too late Started | April, 30 2018 Completed | Novem...
79.6K 3.1K 29
i knew what love was supposed to be: obsession with undertones of nausea. ━━ social media / real life ━━ #1 in 'ice spice' (8/17/24)
260K 8K 27
"𝙄 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙍𝙪𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙏𝙤 𝙁𝙞𝙭 𝙔𝙤𝙪" "What Are You Most Afraid Of?" "Losing You...." Find Out What Happens In Fix Me.... 𝐈 𝐃�...
62.8K 1.6K 18
𝑅𝐸𝒟 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸 An ambitious businesswoman, Kylie delves into the world of living a hectic life in the celebrity spotlight and now dealing with datin...