Madagascar

By KappaTurtleGirl

A group of animals who have spent all their life in a New York zoo end up in the jungles of Madagascar, and m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Changes in the remake

421 4 1
By KappaTurtleGirl

*The opening story will start with Misty in Madagascar, not Alex and his friends in the zoo and it was cut from the beginning..

*Misty is actually a created OC.

*Instead of Alex, Misty battled the Fossa along with her new friends before she battled Alex lastly.

*None of the wild animals talk before Zuba speaks first in the remake.

*While Nana beats Makunga up, Misty joined along in the remake. And she told Teetsi to back off.

*Instead of Vitaly opening the door, it was replaced by Misty remembering how she was born at the circus before knocking on the train doors.

*In the remake, Misty comforts Vitaly, not Alex.

*The Zoosters returning to their zoo was cut out in the remake.

*Instead of Alex, Misty defeats Dubois by finishing her with a scratch and drops her into Alex's enclosure in the remake.

*The animals are all humanoid in their perspective while the humans think they are ordinary animals.

*The Junior novels needed a little update and I wrote brand new parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 3
Alex the lion is the king of the urban jungle, the main attraction at New York's Central Park Zoo. He and his best friends -- (Y/n) the lioness, Mart...
4.6K 59 12
When Santa and his reindeer crash onto Madagascar it's up to Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, Ayana and the penguins to save Christmas.
28.9K 332 7
This is a story about 5 friends trying to go back to New York but the crash land there plane in Africa and two lion siblings meet there long lost par...
70.1K 1.1K 16
You are an Albino Tiger (or whichever animal you would like to be. You are apart of Alex's friend group and happen to stumble across a train while es...