♫︎𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨 �...

By JeonJmini

♪We don't need to worry ' Cause when we fall,we know how to land ♪ Don't need to talk the talk just wal... More

🎶ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵖᵉʳᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ🎶
♫︎ʀᴜʟᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴀɴᴛs♫︎
♫︎ʀᴜʟᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇs♫︎
♪ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴛᴅ ʜᴏsᴛs♪
♪ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇs♫︎
♫︎ғᴏʀᴍs♪
___________☠︎︎𝙹𝚊𝚒𝚕☠︎︎__________
______☠︎︎𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎☠︎︎_____
♫︎ᴘʀɪᴢᴇs♪
♫︎ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋᴇʀs♪
♫︎ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇs ᴏғ ᴘᴛᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs ♫︎
♫︎ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ ᴄʀɪᴛᴇʀɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ♪
♪ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴇsᴛ♫︎
♔︎𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠♔︎
♕︎ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♕︎ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♔︎ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs♔︎
⍟ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs⍟
♕︎ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♔︎ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs♔︎
♕︎ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♔︎ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs♔︎
♕︎ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♔︎ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs♔︎
⍟ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇɪᴡs⍟
♕︎ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♕︎ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♔︎ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs♔︎
♕︎sʜɪᴘ ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♕︎ᴏᴛ7 ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
♕︎ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ/sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ♕︎
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
★ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟★
✵ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟✵
✵ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✵
✯ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ✯
✯ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟✯
✵ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ✵
★ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ★
★ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ★
✫𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✫
★𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞★
★𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞★
★𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞★

⍟ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs⍟

115 12 13
By JeonJmini

First of all a warm congratulations to all the participants of PTD AWARDS. It's an honour to let you all know that each of your presence has been a precious part in our award. It wouldn't have been successfully hosted by us if you were not ready to step in in the first place.

As writers, we all know the actual pressure and stress that one goes through while constructing an entire plot with flawless polishing. It is not so easy as it looks, trust me, you all will definitely agree. Yet sometimes, somewhere the effort seems low. All of us are not born literates afterall. Although we've so many barriers, we can still shine as we've got our wings.

Winning is not always a thing. The real thing is what we learn either from winning or losing. Learning is the most beautiful accent ever, not everyone has this euthusiasm. So grow this and you'll definitely shine in the near future.

Nobody is a loser. It's only how much you put in your qualifications. Just keep up the good work and try harder. All the best aspiring writers!

And last but not the least, heartfelt appreciation for the beautiful judges who gave their time in fulfilling the awards to a grand success! Danke!

Your host,
KimGits.

Hope to see ya soon!

Let's give a loud appulse to our hard working judges springroseintherain. and MochiSaysLachimolala. They worked so hard so let's give what they deserve^^

Now let's get to the reviews.

🥇 Giselle byKim_eats.

Book title: Giselle

Category: Jung Hoseok

Title : 5/5 (matches the theme of the book, as well as the initial plot)

Cover: 4/5 (it has Hobi, and has ballet shoes, and the title was clear to read, but I wouldn't exactly call it catchy, or eye attracting.)

Blurb: 10/10 (the vocabulary caught my eye, as well as the way the author has framed the sentences. The blurb doesn't give away too much of the plot, and I liked it.)

Grammar/vocab: 15/15 (the grammar was practically flawless, every comma was placed in its proper position, and I absolutely loved reading the book due to this. There aren't many books with grammar as brilliant as this book, so I'll commend the author for that.) Sense of story: 8.5/10 (I could understand the sentences, but sometimes the sentences had words missing. <"Then you go and teach there,"> this sentence can be framed in two different ways, like this, <"Then why don't you go and teach there?"> or like this, <"Then you can go and teach there,"> This occurred just a couple of times so it can be overlooked, as the sentence is understandable.)

Plot: 14.5/15 (The plot isn't something completely new, it isn't unseen. There are many stories with similar plot lines, but that doesn't mean that the story is bad; in fact, the story is anything but that! The way the author has executed it, is just mind blowing and I loved every part of it.)

Dialogues: 10 / 10 (As I said before, the dialogues were and grammar is perfect! There are very few books that actually follow the 'comma-before-dialogue-tag' and 'period-before-action-tag' rules.)

Emotion 10/10 (I loved the fact that the author has written everything in Author's POV, yet managed to explain the MC's character so beautifully! The littlest of things in the story, have a great effect on the overall story. I could really feel with Migyung and how desperate she was, to keep her bond with Mijung fixed. Emotions were beautifully delivered, and the little humour in between was also fun to read.) Writing style: 14.5/15 (The author's writing style has touched my heart! It is simplistically done, yet it wasn't boring at all. Other than a couple missing words here and there, I can't fault anything in the book.) Enjoyment: 5/5 (I will surely be back to reread, and I'll eagerly be waiting for the future chapters, because I can see that the story is headed in a great direction.)

Total: 96.5/100

=====================

🥈Let me be your man by Mrs_Namnam.

Book title: Let Me Be Your Man

Category: Jung Hoseok

Title : 4/5 (it is catchy, and not at all cliche, but it didn't have as much of a connection with the story, and the plot itself.)

Cover: 4/5 (the text was visible, and it had a picture of Hobi and the Seoul background, so it ticked the boxes for being related with the story. However, the picture of Hobi itself seems a little weird, in the cover. But that's just my opinion.)

Blurb: 9.5/10 (everything was perfect about it! The way the sentences were framed, it was really nice! But, I would've loved it even more, if the story had actual references to "Can a new spark burn away the past?")

Grammar/vocab: 14.5/15 (the story was super clean, and was executed beautifully. There were just a few very minor grammar mistakes, that I assume were typos, since the author seems to have great knowledge of English grammar.)

Sense of story: 10/10 (everything made sense, so I don't have anything else to say here.)

Plot: 14.5/15 (it wasn't anything unseen, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't good. In fact, it was awesome! I had a lot of reading the story, and read everything in one go. The only thing I wasn't satisfied with, was the ending. It was super abrupt, but the author mentioned that they specifically wanted it like that, and it is okay, but I personally would've preferred something more. Other than that, I absolutely loved it.

Dialogues: 9.5/10 (like I said, there were just a few errors, but they can be overlooked. Everything else was okay.)

Emotion 10/10 (the book really pulled at my heart strings, especially the part when the MC came back after Tae drops her. That, and the part after, where Hobi comforts her. I really loved them. The humour of the book is also nice, I was laughing in all the right places.)

Writing style : 15/15 (everything was clean and neat, easy to understand, and there weren't any places where the author had overdone the descriptions. In fact, I wouldn't change a single thing [with the exception of the ending-])

Enjoyment: 5/5 (1 literally read the entire book at one go, and that says a lot, as I have concentration issues, and leave stuff incomplete. The book had be hooked, and I loved it.)

Total: 96 / 100

=====================

🥈 Kingdom of seven by Justin_Seagull_31.

Book title: Kingdom Of The Seven

Category/Genre: Fanfiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Title: 5/5

- Title is amazing! So attractive. There weren't many options either, it explains the topic and the matter. I love it.

Cover: 4/5

- Very good. Background awesome, face claim very good, colours are matching the mood. Title is well seen, the texts are easy to read, the author's name is also seen. The only thing is that I would rather the second quote you added to be something more related to the story.

Blurb: 10/10

- I like it. Even by the first sentence it made me curious about what the content is. The blurb explains in short the first chapter. But you didn't give more information than needed and that makes it intriguing.

Grammar and vocabulary: 14/15

- Grammar is excellent. Tenses are used correctly, nouns and adjectives have an acceptable limit that make the text easy to read and understand. Words are used correctly, classy and fancy have a balance. There were small typos here and there that could be fixed with an edit. And I'd rather is you use "Honestly" instead of "to be honest". Chapter by chapter there is an obvious improvement in your writing so there's nothing more to say.

Sense of story: 10/10

- So, the theme of protagonist being sucked by a book has been often tried by many fantasy authors. However, the combination of it with Greek Gods, dragons, war, 18th century makes it unique. You have wide imagination and you control it, I like that!

Plot: 15/15

- It's obvious that the plot is planned. Is not just improvised, a moment's idea. It's more than that! No plot holes. It has a good flow. Where's an answer, there's another question that makes the story go. You have a very good way on making us want to keep reading which I can't even explain.

Dialogue: 10/10

- For a fantasy book, actions and descriptions are more important than dialogues. BUT dialogues need to explain some things that the characters themselves need to know. You keep them all in balance. You explain what it has to be explained through the dialogues and are as long or short as the situation in the plot needs.

Emotion: 9/10

- I found myself multiple times needing to comment but I wasn't allowed by the host. It's intense. Quick but slow, with ups and downs that create a bunch of emotions. I think you can do more in the next chapters.

Writing style: 14/15

- When you describe, you use adjectives, metaphors and similes to help us imagine it. It's very important in fantasy to describe correctly. For clothes you use pictures and it kinda upsets me. I would love if you would first describe the clothes and let our imagination see it and then put a picture of it. Rest of it it's fine.

Enjoyment: 5/5

- From the best fantasy fanfiction books I've read. When I'm reading, I avoid fantasy, dystopian, sci-fi etc. But with this book... I almost forgot I am a judge. I just forgot I read for a contest and I enjoyed every single word of it!

Total score: 96/100

=====================

🥉 Moonlight and Sunshine by InShRaH1657.

Book title: Moonlight and Sunshine

Category/Genre: Fanfiction, Police, Drama, Action

Title: 5/5

- The title "Moonlight and Sunshine" is a pretty cute title. I think that along with the plot, they explain well enough what is the center topic of the story. There weren't many options for the title so it's acceptable.

Cover: 2/5

- The cover... It's a good cover but not for this book. For this book I'd rather something... Heavy? Something to represent the moonlight and the sunshine you are referring to. Something to reflect the action of the story and the contrast between light and

darkness.

- The font is well seen, it can be read and the face claim represents the right person but I'd like if Y/N would be included because you use her pov for the description and she has a very important role in the story.

Blurb: 9/10

- It's so attractive! I like it! It's just a scene of the story but you chose the right scene, the one that is the massive plot twist in the story and holds the whole meaning of it! I cut you one mark because of some bad sentence structures.

Grammar and vocabulary: 10/15

- This is a very important part. I felt so sorry to cut marks for this but I have no choice! Some tenses are used wrong. In the same sentence I found present and past tense with failed use.

- Sentences were sometimes a bit... Messy. The way to linked the words and put them together didn't match. You have to be really careful on how you structure the questions. When you have to invert and when it's not necessary.

- The use of word "writhing" could have been replaced with any other synonyms. You don't have to use it constantly! You use the words correctly but try not to repeat them much. You have a good vocabulary but try to learn synonyms. Using classy words is not bad either, you can balance classy and fancy in a safe way. Play with the words.

- I found small typos, nouns used as an adverbs or the opposite in a wrong way! You must be really careful how you use nouns and adverbs, where you use them and how you fit it in the sentence.

- In some points, I focused more on understanding the sentence than the story itself and that's a pity because the story is so good! You can read other works and learn, you can ask someone to edit your chapters before publishing.

Sense of story: 8/10

- The story is confusing at first. But it starts to make some sense later. The book had only 5 chapters so it's a short number to get the story going well. But you leave some question marks. I love the idea very much and even though it's a common idea, you make it unique!

Plot: 13/15

- Very good, well planned but needs attention. The way you develop it. Make sure to answer all the questions. What I mean?! You mention in chapter 4 about a little girl that reminded her about another girl. Make sure to fill that hole later because I think this is a huge question mark. Also, the man in chapter 2 and 3, we need to know more. Who is her enemy? Why is he after her? We need to know her past too...

Dialogue: 9/10

- I think the way every writer writes dialogues is specific. Like, I saw Aciman writing dialogues without quote marks. So in this story the dialogues are good. They make sense and have a flow.

Emotion: 8/10

- Books that belong in this genre are supposed to create to the readers intense feelings. I think you do. But sometimes your descriptions are short and cut the feeling so try to insist more in some points. Not too much but a tiny bit more.

Writing style: 12/15

- I like the writing style. I'd suggest you in action scenes to make the sentences short. In action scenes happen many movements. So with short sentences you make it understood and the suspense is more intense. And be very careful at the povs! You often forget to mention who's pov is so make it clear. Because you are changing many times povs and it's confusing.

Enjoyment: 4/5

- I like it and it's something I would suggest and probably keep reading. Sometimes the wrong sentence structures distract me from the story and that's kind of annoying. But if you fix that, you will slay!

Total score: 90/100

=====================

🏆 Choosing you by hobieshopeuu.

=====================

Like by AMELIE1318.

Book title: Like

Category/Genre: Fanfiction, Teen

Title: 3/5

- The title "Like"... Well... It's attractive but I don't know where it fits to the story. I guess it's because Hoseok and Soo-an have to like each other? I don't know, there is not something that describes it. However, it's a good idea for title...

Cover: 4/5

- I consider the cover is okay. Being a BTS/JHS fanfiction, it fits because it shows the main character. I would like if you have represented the stage or something to show the celebrity spirit but it's okay. The title is seen, the colours fit together.

Blurb: 8/10

- It's confusing! I mean, it's the usual plot of

the sudden love falling. That's how it looks

like but it's actually more than that! I would like if you would have focused on the 'birthmark' that connects the main characters because I, personally, didn't find it so intriguing at first.

Grammar and vocabulary: 13/15

- I didn't see any issues regarding the grammar and vocabulary. The story is well written, the vocabulary is rich and the use is correct. The only thing I have to say is... Use commas and dots. Make some sentences shorter and add commas. Commas help the reader 'take a breath' and understand the text better. You had pity typos that can be fixed after edit.

Sense of story: 10/10

- It's a nice idea, something I didn't find before. You plan everything so you can keep the characters together and reach their goal.

I like it...

Plot: 14/15

- The plot... It's a strong plot but at first it's kind of rushed at the start, resulting in a lack of events further. You explain everything at fades. I'm sure you know what you are doing.

first in a whole chapter and then the communication between Soo-an and Hoseok

Dialogue: 10/10

- There are enough dialogues which are written very well. I don't think I have anything more to complete here.

Emotion: 8/10

- There are many emotions the story can give you. Many events and stuff and many feelings from the side of the characters. But i feel like you don't pay enough attention to describe them, you focus on actions more. Balance them is you can.

Writing style: 13/15

- I think I pointed out everything at 'Plot' and 'Grammar & Vocabulary'. But there is something else. When you write conversations, put the sayings of each character in different paragraphs, not in the same because it creates a chaos and confuses the reader. Also, even single person sayings can be split when the topic changes. To make it clear, for example, when Hoseok explained Soo-an about the birthmark. You could have split it when Hoseok explained that their families lost hope for another bond. It becomes tiring to read so long paragraphs.

Enjoyment: 3/5

- I won't lie, I'm not a fan of these kind of fanfictions. I prefer ship stuff or something that is not BTS' actual reality. However, it would be unfair to cut you many marks because of that. What I had to point out, I did it above. Your writing style sometimes made me get bored because of the long paragraphs or when you put two different person's sayings in one. I liked it and it's a good book for those that are into these kind of fanfictions.

Total score: 86/100

=====================

Damn by -fly2vmin.

=====================

My mommy by Hoseok_ki_dost.

Category/Genre: Fanfiction

Title: 5/5

- The title fits the story perfectly. It's flawless. I don't think I have anything else to say about it.

Cover: 4.5/5

- It's a cute cover though and it represents the book well enough. The childish vibe, a kid as protagonist. The colours are bright, the text is seen but not the writer's name. That a small detail.

Blurb: 2/10

- Unfortunately, blurb is missing. It's not something to make you want to open the book and read further. It's not something convincing. I would if it was even a small sentence or a quote but is nothing of these.

Grammar and vocabulary: 9/15

- Grammar is... Messy. Words are used correctly. Partly. The sentence structures are not okay. There were multiple typos which often lead to words with different meaning. The word "the" was used rarely which sometimes made the text hard to read. Commas missing. You also put a dot where it had to be a comma. You have a good vocabulary, it's obvious! You know the most important words and the issues sometimes were probably the autocorrector.

- Verbs. You started with past tense as almost all writers. But you often changed into present in your attempt to form other tenses. You had a problem forming Perfect and Perfect Continuous tenses. You can try reading more fanfictions and improve your grammar. That's how I improved and that's why I can speak English correctly.

Sense of story: 8.5/10

- The story is very interesting. It's something new to me in the genre of fanfiction. Someone turning the celebrity into a baby... It's very interesting. Usually, they write little space but a BTS fanfiction with Hoseok a baby... UNIQUE. Chef's kiss!

- There is a thing I would like you to have focused on. A child can't be kept and go to school without custody papers. I know it's just a book but this is something that doesn't make sense because having a child is not easy. It can easily be considered kidnapping.

Plot: 15/15

- Plot is perfect. No plot holes, it's obvious you have something in mind and I like the plot twist around chapter 3 or 4 where Jin turned to be selfish and cold towards the kid. Also, around 9 where Jimin and Hoseok joke with the kid regarding the parental matter. I didn't get to finish it but I'm so curious about it!

Dialogue: 9.5/10

- Dialogues are enough. On the point, slow and informative. They help the relationship between the characters fade or go further. It also helps us understand the characters better and their behaviors. One thing, split the character's sayings. I observed around chapters 7-11 that you don't split them all.

Emotion: 10/10

- Rather the kinda hard to understand text, the emotions are so strong! You know how to make us emotionally attacked to your story, you make us cry and feel the characters. You also describe their feelings.

Writing style: 15/15

- Short and descriptive. But you focus on everything as much as necessary. There's an amazing sense of humor. You works and turn the events to make up a good plot. The chapters have acceptable amount of words.

Enjoyment: 5/5

-DEFINITELY LOVED IT! It's from the few books I want to read even though it's not perfectly written. It's definitely worth it! The plot is adorable and very good! Great opening chapter. Love, love love!

Total score: 83.5/100

=====================

Arrange marriage by GIRLwithLUV_19.

=====================
Daydream by strawberry1d.

If you have any questions please contact us :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 237 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
93.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
214K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
35.8K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...