𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

49

1.8K 97 22
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ our hero, l/n y/n !!
miyamura naoko (oc), age 15
l/n y/n, age 16

warning !!
sexual assault, violence, gore

A young, blue-haired boy walked through the dark streets of Tokyo, a plastic bag in his left hand. His younger sister walked beside him, clinging onto his sweater vest.

"Ashi," She murmured, bottom lip trembling, "I'm scared. It's getting dark." The male, Hisashi, pushed. He crouched down, smiling at his sibling.

"Don't worry Yua." He told her, "I'll keep you safe." The small girl's lips curled into a bright smile. She giggled, hugging him.

"You're the best, big brother!" She exclaimed, eyes sparkling. Hisashi fondly grinned, adjusting the circular-rimmed glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose.

He stood up straight, brushing the dirt off his black cargo pants.

"Now," He uttered, "Let's get back home." He gently placed a hand on his sister's back, guiding her. The pair walked down an alleyway, the most common shortcut to their house.

Just as they were about to reach the end, they were stopped. Yua let out a squeal, hiding behind Hisashi.

"Hey, are you two looking to have some fun?" It was clearly a creep trying to target younger children. Hisashi scrunched up his nose, eyes narrowing.

"No. Yua, let's go." He grabbed his little sister's hand, trying to brush past the older male. However, before they could even move, somebody grabbed Hisashi's collar. He was abruptly yanked back and he tripped over his own feet, falling to the ground.

Yua shrieked loudly as three other men, all tall with broad shoulders, sneaked out of the shadows. One grinned down at her, reaching out to caress her soft cheek.

"Oi! Stay away from her!" Hisashi scrambled up, ignoring the dull ache in his knees. He clenched his jaw. "If you touch her, I'll kill you!" The blue-haired boy tried to run over but a hand was clapped over his mouth, stopping him. He writhed around, wilding kicking his legs in an attempt to break free.

His grey-colored eyes widened as Yua screamed again. She sobbed, trying to run away from the man who was cornering her.

Not being given another choice, Hisashi stomped down on the foot of his attacker. His platform shoes dug into their skin and they yelped, harshly shoving him away.

The young male took this as his chance to sprint towards Yua. His heels slapped against the pavement as he leaped forward, grabbing Yua and pushing her behind him.

"I said, don't touch her," Hisashi growled, lifting up a leg and kicking one of the men in the lower region. Yua scrambled back, hiding behind a pile of wooden crates as she watched her older brother beat up the perpetrators without mercy.

Droplets of blood stained the concrete as Hisashi skillfully dodged a punch. He was panting heavily, forcing his legs to move. However, he was running low on stamina and his whole body felt like jelly. He staggered, trying to catch his breath.

He clicked his tongue loudly, annoyed at the fact that he had forgotten his baton and taser at home. He dug around in his pockets, fishing out the small can of pepper spray.

'This'll have to do' He thought to himself.

He darted forward, shooting the pepper spray in the eyes of a random man. He screamed, clutching his face.

"Fuck!" He cursed, "My eyes!" He coughed and spluttered, his nose starting to sting. Hisashi mentally smirked. He spun around to grab Yua and run but he was, unexpectedly, met with a baseball bat to the face.

His body limply crashed to the ground and his eyelid began to droop.

"Oh, what do we have here?" A pair of white boots suddenly stepped into his line of sight. Hisashi tilted his head, trying to catch a glimpse of the newcomer. It was a H/C-haired girl with S/C skin and E/C eyes. She was wearing a white dress that reached her mid-thighs, a long black coat, and platforms. An expensive-looking bag hung at her side but she dropped it without a care.

Cracking her knuckles, she smirked.

"I don't like people like you." She uttered, stepping over Hisashi's still body, "You make me sick. So, do me a favor and perish."

The group of men glanced at each other before bursting into loud laughter. They howled, clutching their stomachs with large grins on their faces.

"Huh?" The H/C-haired female tilted her head to the side, a pout resting on her lips, "You think this is a joke? I hate to break it to ya, boys, but it's not. Now, you can either run away or you can dance with death. Your call." Her face was void of emotion as she crossed her arms over his chest. Hisashi crawled towards Yua, embracing her. He winced as he felt blood drip down his forehead. That hit would definitely leave a bruise.

"Hey, bitch, wanna have fun with us instead? You seem like a smart girl. If you know what's good for you then you'll come with us." A black-haired man, who seemed to be the leader of the small group, stepped forward. He looked her up and down, licking his lips.

"... Do you not know who I am?" She frowned, unimpressed.

"Doesn't matter to me, babe. Let's go." He tried to grab the girl's hand but she suddenly pulled out a knife, slicing his arm. He grunted, recoiling. "Damn bitch." He growled under his breath.

Hisashi was about to step forward to help but Yua grabbed his blouse, shaking her head.

"That's L/N Y/N." Yua murmured, "They say she can beat an entire army. She's been in Toman, Moebius, and Valhalla. Now, she had her own gang."

Hisashi tilted his head to the side, wondering how his little sister knew all this.

"My friend, Naoto, told me." Yua uttered, "He knows a lot about this stuff."

"Ah... I see." Hisashi quietly mumbled. The young teenager turned his head, staring at Y/N as she kicked one of the guys in the face. Blood dirtied her boots but she paid no attention to that, only focused on beating the group of men up so badly they couldn't walk.

She moved swiftly, having no trouble in taking down individuals who were twice her size, if not bigger. For a girl her height, she sure could kick high.

Hisashi's eyes sparkled as he watched Y/N drop kick the man who tried to grab Yua. He fell to the ground, foaming at the mouth. Yua gulped and Hisashi's first instinct was to cover her eyes. He didn't want her witnessing such a gruesome, yet cool, sight.

"Is it... over?" The young female muttered. It was silent, the only sound being the clicking of heels against the cobblestones.

"Your head is bleeding."

Hisashi yelped when Y/N suddenly popped up beside him. Blood stained her face and he suddenly felt guilty. Her whole outfit had been ruined because of him.

"I'm fine, thank you for saving me and my sister though." He gently smiled, "I'll repay you one day, I promise."

"... You should go to the hospital." Y/N's eyes flickered to his injury, "With a wound like that, you'll pass out in no time."

"I can assure you, I'm f"- He was abruptly cut off when he began to feel light-headed. He groaned, eyesight wavering slightly. The world started to spin and before he knew it, he was slumped up in Y/N's arms.

She didn't really react, choosing to hold him instead of pushing him away.

"Um... Miss L/N... will my brother be... alright?" Yua trembled as she slowly stepped forward. Y/N's eyebrow arched as she felt a sense of deja vu. This was similar, if not an exact replica, of the incident involving Y/N, Daisuke, and the two men.

"... He'll be fine..." Y/N had never been good with kids. In fact, she spent most of her time at the orphanage avoiding the little ones. Hanma would always tease her about it, telling her she'd have to warm up to them eventually.

Y/N's heart ached as she remembered Hanma. She had been far too busy with Yokai and Toman that she hadn't gotten a chance to visit him and continue their talk in a much calmer manner.

"I'll carry him," Y/N offered, "Stay close and don't run off." With a little bit of effort, the H/C-haired girl managed to get the boy onto her back. She hooked her arms around his thighs, adjusting his position. He was surprisingly light, making the job a whole lot easier.

Yua walked alongside her, her left hand gripping the fabric of Y/N's coat. The sun was going down quickly but, luckily, the hospital was just in front of them.

"Stay here, kid." Y/N ordered Yua, "I'll come to get you after I get your brother in a room." The small child nodded, taking a seat. She fidgeted with her fingers, legs swinging back and forth as she tried to contain her anxiety.

"Y/N, back so so- Oh my, another one? You really do have a knack for rescuing people." The front desk lady chuckled, "So, what's the matter?"

"Head wound." Y/N bluntly replied, "On his forehead. He passed out."

"I'll call a doctor right away." The employee murmured.

Soon enough, Hiro came rushing down the hallway. He was panicked to see Y/N but, once he realized she was unscathed, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Kid, come on," Y/N called out for Yua. She quickly hopped up, jogging after Y/N and Hiro. She bit her bottom lip, praying that her older brother would be okay.

Once the trio entered the room, Hiro had Y/N place Hisashi on the bed while Yua sat down next to it.

"I'll be back," Y/N uttered, "I need to have a quick chat with Shuji." Hiro nodded, waving her off as he silently examined Hisashi's head.

Y/N exited the hospital room, speed-walking down the hallway. She adjusted her clothing, trying to look as neat as she possibly could. That, however, proved to be far more difficult than she thought. After all, her outfit was stained with red droplets of blood. No matter how much she flattened out her coat or altered the position of her dress, she still looked like a maniac.

Y/N paused in front of Hanma's room, a hand outstretched for the doorknob. She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply and giving herself a small pep talk before she swung open the door.

"Shuji, I"- The words got caught up in her throat as her E/C-colored orbs darted around the room, soaking up every detail and aspect of the scene that was currently unfolding right in front of her.

Hanma was talking to a tall and gorgeous black-haired girl. She was grinning, her face far too close to his for comfort. Hanma, on the other hand, was trying to lean back, clearly uncomfortable.

The girl glanced over her shoulder, spotting Y/N. She innocently blinked, lips parting slightly.

"Hanma-san, who's that? She looks like she just murdered someone."

Y/N's eye twitched and she couldn't refrain from saying that one sentence she probably shouldn't have.

"I'm about to murder you, bitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.8K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...
346 12 1
↳ 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦; 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭�...
1.7K 63 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
15.2K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...