Seven

By elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... More

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 5

2.2K 93 52
By elletriestowrite

I can't deny that I've been counting down the days for Saturday night. I won't lie that I'm excited about it - incredibly nervous but excited all the same.

Mesha was also nervous for me. She was stoked I was offered a job, extremely proud of me for my rude comments to Seven but was very apprehensive about what a job at the club entailed. She had warned me that it clearly wasn't an escorting job Seven was offering me as they're not run through the club at all. I learnt Mesha simply gets a text with a time, place and clients name that she's able to accept or decline and is then driven to and from her date by big scary looking men like those we saw at my first meeting with Seven.

When I realised it wasn't going to be an escorting job that's when I started to become nervous. Much to my dismay Mesha warned that he may be trying to offer me either a stripping position or to work as a server in the club. Both positions have girls wearing next to nothing if anything at all and the revelation sent me into a melt down. Mesha was great with me while I was freaking out, telling me I didn't have to do it at all. When I reminded her how desperate for the money I was she said I could try negotiate with Seven as to how naked I would be while working in the club. She actually kind of hyped me up into a mindset that his business needed me to make him money, not the other way around.

So here we sit, Mesha and I, in my small room digging through my clothes to curate a collection of risqué outfit options that also leave somethings to the imagination. A lot of it is lingerie like that I saw the girls in the club wearing but unlike them I'm keen to keep the matching bras and corsets on.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Mesha asks me again. She's honestly asked me this at least every few minutes today.

"If you ask me that one more time I swear..." I warn her with an empty threat.

"All I'm saying is it's a big step to go from never having been in a strip club to working at one." Mesh holds her hands up in defence. I know she's right but I've been mentally preparing myself for this the last few days.

"And like I've told you. If I don't like it I'll just quit." I shrug like it's not a big deal.

"So what exactly did he tell you at the store?" Mesha asks.

"Just that if I wanted a job I had to come by at eight and that I couldn't be late." I reiterate, holding up a pair of red lace boy short underwear and Mesha nods approvingly.

"So he really didn't even say what it's for?"

"Nope." I pop the p when I talk for more emphasis for the fact I've told her this many times already. I toss the red underwear into the yes pile that will be getting shoved into a duffel bag that I'll take with me to the club.

"What should I be expecting, going in there?" I ask her.

"I don't know really, I've only ever been there a few times for check ins with them." Mesha shrugs.

"With Curby." I wink at her and she throws a bra at me playfully.

"Oh hush you." She giggles.

"What? You two were totally flirting that day at the club. He even admitted it."

"He's cute for an older guy." Mesh shrugs and I laugh. I can tell she's not wanting to divulge but I know she thinks he's a little more than just cute.

"Mmm. Right." I nod with a knowing smirk.

"Oh stop it Lily! Yes okay I find him very attractive but flings between workers and employees is a big no no." She tells me and I frown.

"Why?"

"Because...well I don't know. I just know it's against rules for that kind of thing. The men aren't even allowed to touch us, not even the strippers in the club." Mesha reveals. And my frown turns to a confused quirk.

"Apart from Seven I guess. He was getting a lap dance in front of us." I point out.

"Maybe." Mesha shrugs.

"But he wasn't touching her with his hands. I've seen him with girls a couple times and he's never touching them." Mesha confesses. My mind runs back to the image of the stripper straddling his lap, and I do remember seeing his hands splayed on the seat next to him not touching the dancer at all.

"What is he really like? Seven I mean." I ask her.

"I've only met him a handful of times. He's not usually at the club so I've seen him probably four times maximum. Your meeting was the first time I'd talked to him to be honest. But I've heard and seen enough of him to know he's not very nice." Mesha confesses.

"So he's just always a prick then?" I ask her chuckling.

"Major prick." Mesha widens her eyes for emphasis and we both laugh.

"I hope I don't have to deal with him much then." I sigh putting the pile of flimsy material into a black duffel bag.

"I doubt you will. Like I said he's hardly even at the club." Mesha gets up off the floor and checks the time on her wrist.

"Is Seven his real name?" I ask her and she chuckles.

"I doubt it. Well I hope for his own sake his mother didn't name him that." She giggles and I join her.

"You've got half an hour till it's eight." She warns me.

"I should probably get going then. Don't want to be late." I check myself over quickly in the mirror. I've done my make up but have just a plain nude coloured bodysuit and faux leather shorts. It's the same outfit I've been wearing all day while Mesha and I got lunch and went shopping so it's not very thought out but I know I won't be wearing it long once I start working.

"So you're completely sure about this." Mesha asks as I lock my apartment door.

"Yes." I know she's just looking out for me but her persistent need to know if I'm sure about this is getting slightly annoying.

"And you'll text me to tell me how it goes or if you need someone to come kidnap you?" She asks.

"Yes. You'll be my first choice as my abductor." I confirm with a smile which she returns.

Her hands find my cheeks and for a second I think she's going to kiss me.

"Be safe. Don't go home with any guys and make sure someone walks you to your car when you leave the club." Her brown eyes pour into mine earnestly, and I can't help but think about how happy I am that I met her. Not only because of this job opportunity but because she really is a good friend to me and we've only known each other three weeks.

"I will." I promise her.

My drive to the club is quick, mostly because I'm slightly speeding in fear that I won't get there in time like Seven warned me. But when I pull up outside Club Venus I have five minutes before it's officially eight.

I walk through the front, carrying my duffel bag of garments and the large guy standing at the front door stops me.

"I'm gonna have to look through the bag Miss." He says, his arm reaching out to stop me walking further into the club.

"Oh, it's just a change of clothes." I tell him, my cheeks blazing red as he grips my duffel bag out of my hand and unzips it. I'm mortified as he smirks at the mound of lingerie in the bag.

"Dancers entrance is through the back." He zips my bag back up and motions back as he talks.

"Sorry, I didn't know. It's my first day." I tell him and he nods clearly amused by my embarrassment of him seeing my underwear. I'm going to have to get over that, my conscious warns me. People will be seeing you walking around in it very soon so no point in being shy and embarrassed about the garments sitting in your bag. I want to roll my eyes at her but I know it's the truth.

I continue into the dark club, the red lights lighting up the various stages and there's already a few girls dancing on stage for men sitting around it. I look around but don't see Seven in the corner where I thought he'd be, in fact I don't see him around at all. I scan the dimly lit venue and my eyes land on a familiar bearded blonde in a suit. Curby.

I make my way over to him. He's sitting down near the bar looking down at his phone in his hand.

"Hey." I speak loudly over the music and stop in front of him, trying to get his attention. He looks up at me straight away.

"Hi." Curby smiles.

"You won't remember me but I came here with—"

"Mesha. Yeah I remember. You're not one to forget darling." Curby winks and tucks his phone into his suit pocket. I give him a tight smile for his complement.

"Seven said I should stop by here at eight. That he had a job for me?" I state but ask at the same time and Curby nods.

"Right. He's just in a meeting downstairs at the moment but I'm sure he'll make his way up soon." Curby informs me.

"You can sit with me while you wait for him." Curby offers.

"Thank you." I slide into the seat next to him and put my bag down.

"What's in the bag?" Curby asks me.

"Stuff." I reply vaguely, not wanting to show yet another person my underwear collection stuffed into this bag.

Curby eyes me carefully, as if he's trying to figure something out.

"How did you get Sev to change his mind about the job?" Curby asks me.

"I don't know. He came to my work and I was rude to him then he offered me a job." It feels weird to constantly talk this loudly to someone sitting right across from me.

"He went to your work?" Curby's eyes widen slightly but he composes himself when I shake my head.

"Not specifically for me, we just bumped into each other." I clear up and he nods now understanding.

I can feel Curby eyeing me as I turn my attention to study the club while I wait for Seven to finish his meeting. I almost wonder if he's interviewing girls for escort positions and the thought makes me want to laugh. I watch the women dancing on stage to pass the time, maybe I could learn a few things for myself by just watching them. It's been a few minutes now of me waiting for Seven and I'm beginning to think it probably wouldn't of mattered if I was late in the end.

"There he is." Curby speaks next to me and I dart my attention to him to see where he's looking.

Almost as if he's stuck in slow motion I watch as Seven and another man walk through a door in the far corner. Seven is wiping his hands with what looks like a tea towel and he strides through the club. He's wearing a black button up top with the buttons undone and open over his chest, his cross pendant necklace on full display. The chest laterals of both sides the shirt have birds embroidered into them. Black skinny jeans hug his long legs and dark boots stomp across the club floor. He hasn't noticed me yet, his attention is set on rubbing the cloth over his hands and knuckles before he tosses the man walking next to him the small towel. The man then hands Seven something back and I watch as he takes the small shiny items in his large palm before sliding them onto his fingers. His rings.

Curby stands up and signals for Seven's attention. I stand too and watch as those eyes that send my heart into erratics eventually fall on me. Seven walks towards us, dismissing the other man before he stops by Curby.

"Didn't think you'd show." Seven addresses me.

"Well I'm here." I reply flatly.

"How long have you been waiting?" He asks, eyes falling down my body but snap back to my face within the same second. Almost as if he's stopped himself from checking me out.

"About five minutes." I shrug.

"You should have called me." Seven says annoyed, turning to Curby.

"How was I meant to know that?" Curby defends.

"You don't usually like to be disturbed from down stairs." Curby adds and Seven shoots him a look that makes my own stomach drop. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those glares.

"Lilianna." Seven turns his attention back to me. "Follow me." He says simply and begins to walk away.

I grab my bag and do as he says. Following him through the club to another door near the stages that has a topless woman wrapped intricately around a pole. Seven leads me through the door, the lights are a lot brighter out here and I blink to let my eyes adjust.

We're in some kind of hallway that has several other doors leading off it, this must be the back rooms of the club. I continue to follow him down the well lit concrete hallway, my small heeled boots clopping against the cement. It's a lot quieter back here away from the music. Seven stops walking abruptly before he turns and unlocks one of the doors, holding it open for me to walk through. I glance up at him warily and he motions for me to walk in before him.

The room is medium sized, a couch sits along one wall and a large desk and chair sit in the middle of the room. It's clearly an office, this must be Seven's office but it seems very impersonal and slightly empty despite the furniture. There's a few filing cabinets behind the desk and a silver laptop is closed on the desk. Seven follows me into the office, closing the door behind him and walks round to sit in the large desk chair.

I stay quiet standing near the door watching him as he gazes at me for a moment. My heart is racing and I feel a little nervous about being alone with him in here. I prefer the loud club with naked women than being in here with him. I wish he would talk instead of just staring at me.

"What's in the bag?" Seven finally speaks. His voice is something I'm not sure I'll be use to. I've never heard someone talk at a normal speed but make it sound as if they're talking slowly. He doesn't try hard to articulate his words and just runs through them at his own pace. Mixed with the deep husk to his tone his voice is very attractive. I don't know how to explain it. As embarrassing as it is to admit I am attracted to his voice.

I look down at the duffel bag in my hand and feel my cheeks go red for the hundredth time.

"Um well I thought I'd bring some options to wear...depending on what you wanted." I admit.

Seven raises him arms and tucks his hands behind his head, leaning back into the chair with a hum.

"Well are you going to show me?" He asks when I don't move.

"Uh, sure." I walk to the long black sofa and dump my bag onto it before unzipping the clasp. My cheeks are very hot as I look over the garments. I grab a white silk bodice first, it's the least revealing and I think starting off by showing the less risqué is in my best interest right now. Well till my cheeks stop glowing as red as the lights inside the club.

I timidly pull the bodice out of the bag and hold it up for Seven. I watch as he eyes the intimate garment, as usual I can't tell the look behind his eyes before he shakes his head in disapproval. I drop the white bodice back into the bag and grab out a black laced bralette. It has straps that wrap around the ribs when worn so it's a bit more dominatrix style than I'm usually into but I bought it for how well the cups work as a push up bra under a dress I had gotten for a party. Seven looks over the item from his chair as he did the first. His eyes lowering as he studies the lingerie seriously before shaking his head again. I huff a breath in annoyance before diving back into the bag to try yet again. I almost worry I haven't brought something he's going to like, maybe there's no pleasing a guy like Seven who's seen it all. I pick out a red bra this time, it's completely see through and not something I thought I would put out on offer but he hasn't liked the others so maybe I need to go right to the scary stuff.

Seven releases his hands from behind his head and leans forward, looking at the red bra silently. I continue to hold it up for him to see as he stands abruptly from the desk and walks over to stand in front of me. I feel my breath hitch in the back of my throat from his approach, a little intimidated by his decision to come over to me. His eyes no longer look at the garment and instead burn into mine, causing my heart to beat loudly that I can hear my own pulse behind my ears. I drop my arms that were holding up the red bra now that he's no longer paying attention to it.

"How many did you bring?" Seven asks me and reaches for the bag, noticing his knuckles have bruises starting to form along them. I try to stop him, grabbing the top of the bag to shove the red bra in, the same time he also grabs the bag. His hand brushes against mine and my skin prickles with heat at the contact. He leaves his hand touching against mine for a few long seconds till I pull away and let him open the bag up wider so he can see all the various types of underwear inside the bag.

"I didn't know what you'd like." I say quietly, extremely embarrassed by him seeing all my intimates. I watch as he peers into the bag, his tongue coming out to wet his bottom lip as he looks. Seven let's go of the bag eventually and stands back to look at me again. I can smell his cologne but ignore the pleasant scent.

"Are these all your own things?" He asks and my cheeks deepen even more.

"Yes." I admit, zipping the bag back up. He says nothing but just a quiet hum and small nod to acknowledge my answer.

I swallow the embarrassment settling in the back of my throat and look down at my boots.

"So what should I wear?" I finally ask him.

"What you're wearing now is fine." Seven answers and I shoot my head up to look at him confused.

"Pardon?" I must've heard him wrong. I'm wearing a casual outfit not anything sexy.

"You can just wear that." He repeats and gestures to my clothes.

"But I thought—"

"You're not here to be a stripper or server." He clarifies. And I'm relieved and embarrassed that I just showed him my underwear collection for no reason. And he let me.

"Why did I just have to show you my underwear then?" I say pissed off.

"Cause you offered to show me?" He shrugs clearly amused by the miscommunication and my embarrassment.

"You should have said I could wear what I'm already wearing before I showed you my underwear!" I hiss.

"Now where's the fun in that, Lilianna?" Seven questions me, his eyes dancing over my distressed face in merriment.

"So if I'm not here for that, what is my job?" I question him.

"You'll be working behind the bar. Pouring drinks." He discloses, stepping back from me and going back to the desk. He opens up the laptop.

"But I don't know anything about bartending." I inform him and he shrugs.

"It's not difficult. We don't really do cocktails here so you'll be pouring mainly straights or a few mixers. The odd beer." He lists off.

"Sorry, I don't think a bartenders wage is what I'm needing right now." I decline him.

"You'll be paid fifteen hundred a week. Any tips you make are yours. Your hours are eight till midnight, Wednesday to Saturday." Seven tells me not looking up from the laptop.

"Fifteen hundred for sixteen hours of work?" I ask him in disbelief. That's way more than the average bartender pay.

"Plus tips." Seven adds. And I just frown to myself.

"Something wrong?" He asks, looking up from the laptop at the expression wiped on my face.

"I-I don't understand why. Why's it so much for just pouring drinks?" I question him in suspicious judgment. There has to be a catch, especially if I'm not having to dress in skimpy outfits.

"Well if you haven't noticed this is a strip club." Seven begins.

"I'm aware." I snap back as he continues.

"Well you're not only paid for your work but your....discretion." He explains.

"Discretion?" I query.

"Yes. Discretion. As in you won't go running your mouth off to people about what or who you see here." Seven taps at the laptop a couple times before standing again.

"So, are you in?" He asks walking back over to me. His verdant eyes lowering to me as he stops right in front of me again. I don't understand why he has to stand so close, if I take just a half step from where I am I'd be stepping on his feet he's that close to me. I take a deep breath, steadying my heart this time at his proximity and my nostrils fill with his sweet musky scent again. It's like he's soaked in wood and vanilla. His eyes watch my lips for my answer.

"Yes." My mouth answers for me.

——————————————————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.3K 24
ეს არ უნდა გამეკეთებინა,არუნდა დამელია,ასე როგორ დავკარგე თავი? თეჰიონ: შენ რა ბავშვის მოშორებას აპირებ? ეს ხომ ჩემი შვილიცააა? ჯინ-ჰო:....
16K 476 25
Zeus's arrogance has finally tipped his eldest brother, Hades, over the edge as Zeus kills Hades youngest son Alex. Jason, Percy and Nico stand up to...
7.6K 154 12
this is what a friend requested yes a friend definitely isn't an excuse don't ship them in real life this is a very gay story so if you are homopho...
260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...