Wrong Number | Ranboo x Reader

By GreyWhimss

"you can never have too many friends" "Eh, maybe I just don't want to be your friend" --- That awkward moment... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
DELETED CHAPTER 41
Big Thank You + Sequel!
Appreciation Chapter <3
Rest in Peace Technoblade.
Important Note About Wilbur Soot.

30

3.4K 98 624
By GreyWhimss

Katie's reaction after reading this chapter. I'm ready for all the "future me" comments LMAO

also three posts today you're welcome

~~~~~~~

Your POV

A few days were left before Ranboo would be going to the UK for 4 months... Only a few more days to spend with him, before he'll be leaving for a while. The thought of him leaving made me anxious, and pretty sad too... I knew it was only temporary, but this was going to be the longest 4 months of my life.

(GO WITH HIM DUMBASS)
(NO)

We were trying to spend as much time together, before he'd be leaving. It wasn't easy, with just graduating, and now trying to stream pretty often. I knew it wouldn't get easier, either...

Ranboo was at my house one day. He could tell something was off.

"Hey, you okay?" Ranboo asked, as we laid in my bed, just cuddling.

"I'm alright, it's just... I can't stop thinking about when you leave..." I said, looking over at him. He gave a sad smile.

"We've still got a few days before I leave. And I'll still text you everyday, even if it's just a quick hi, I'll make sure to say something to you. We'll call as much as possible. We'll make it work, I promise," Ranboo tried to reassure me, before kissing my forehead.

"Maybe I can figure out a way to go there..." I thought for a moment.
(velvet i will fucking pay to send y/n to the uk i'm begging you)
(BAHAHA HOW MUCH WE TALKING)

"Maybe, but don't do it if it could put you in danger or something. That's the last thing I'd want for you," Ranboo said, holding me a bit tighter.

"I shouldn't even try to plan something like this, it isn't going to work out, so-" I sighed.

"It could! You never know!" Ranboo said.

"I'll figure something out eventually. But for now, let's not talk about this, and find something else to talk about," I said. I didn't want to ruin the mood too much. Ranboo thought for a moment, before his face lit up.

" I have an idea," Ranboo smiled, before moving to stand up.

"What do you have planned?" I asked.

(i came up with this don't let velvet fool you /j)

(I WAS GOING TO CREDIT YOU- Once I remembered CFGHBJN IM SORRY I ACTUALLY DID FORGET FOR A MINUTE, BUT THEN REMEMBERED- GBHJNK)

"You'll find out on the way there. Get ready to go somewhere," Ranboo said, putting on a hoodie he had.

"Alright, alright. More surprises?" I laughed a bit, getting out of my bed.

"Yep! Don't worry too much, it's nothing bad!" Ranboo reassured.

"Okay, now that worries me-" I half-joked.

"Don't worry about it, really. You'll enjoy what I have planned. Noww... I think we should get going," Ranboo said.

"Alright then, let's go," I smiled.

We walked out, and made our way to the park we had gone to for our first day. This time, the weather was nicer, and it was a lot warmer.

We walked in silence for a bit. Ranboo held my hand as we walked. I really didn't know where we were going-

"Alright, should I just spoil what I was planning to have us do?" Ranboo asked, breaking the silence.

"If you want to, yeah," I said, looking up at him.

"At first, I was thinking we could go to that one gift shop we had gone to for our first date, but I realized that was a bit boring," Ranboo said. He paused for a moment, before continuing his sentence. "Recently, I've found this really nice hangout spot where we could just sit around for a while, chat and vibe, you know? It's really nice. I think you'll like it," Ranboo smiled, looking over at me.

"That actually seems really nice!~" I smiled.

"I'm glad you think that! We're almost there," Ranboo said.

We walked for just a little longer, before reaching an area. It had trees all around, with a couple picnic tables in the middle. There was a perfect view of the sky. It was a really beautiful little place.

"Ranboo, this is beautiful! How'd you find it?" I asked, as we walked to a picnic table.

"I just saw the trail that lead over here, and wondered where it lead. I thought it was going to be a normal hiking trail, but it brought me here. I immediately knew I'd need to show you this," Ranboo smiled proudly, as he sat down.

"It's really lovely. I love it," I smiled, looking up at him.

"And I love you," Ranboo said, grabbing my hand.

"Jesus, smooth fucker- But, I love you too," I said.

"Now... Let's try to meet here everyday, until... You know," Ranboo said. He was trying to avoid bringing it up as much as possible.

"Bet, just let me know when you'd want to meet here, and I'll be ready!" I said.

"Alright, great! Now... What to talk about..." Ranboo thought for a minute, before his face lit up. "Oh! I have some exciting news!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"So... I may or may not be in the next MCC," Ranboo said, smiling widely.

"Wait what!? How!?" I asked.

"I convinced Scott, somehow! Before, I wasn't able to participate because of timezones or something? But I let him know that I'd would be in the UK for a while, and after much perstering, he said he would at least think about it!" Ranboo said. (Even after watching MCC18 and watching Ranboo threaten to eat all of Sapnap's kids, I still do not understand MCC or how it works with getting in. SO WE ARE JUST GUESSING! :D)

"That's amazing, Boo! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled.

"Ah yeah, it's pretty cool I think? I have no idea..." Ranboo laughed awkwardly. I smiled more.

-------

*Warning; We're going from happy to sad shit. I'm only including this in this chapter because then the next chapter would be super short- Another quick note, Idk how airports work either bc I've never been on a plane /srs anYWAY HAVE FUN*
(NOOOOOOOOOO)
(YESSSS)

It was late pretty late, and I was at the airport with Ranboo. He wanted me to be with him until he'd have to leave. He invited Cian and Violet too, so they were there to say goodbye to him too. As soon as we got to where we'd be leaving each other for now, Ranboo put his stuff down and turned to me, Violet, and Cian.

"Jesus, I didn't think it'd be this difficult to say goodbye, even if it's only for a couple months," Ranboo laughed a bit, trying to somewhat lighten the mood with it.
(WHY WHY WHY)
(BECAUSE ANGST ANGST ANGST)

"Yeah, really... I'm normally not super serious, but I think I should be for once. I'm gonna miss you, man. Genuinely," Cian frowned.

"Aw, come here dude," Ranboo said, hugging them. "I'll be back here before you know it! You won't even notice I've left. Maybe you'll even enjoy it more~" Ranboo teased. Cian pulled away from the hug, and rolled their eyes.

"God, how could I not notice my best friend being gone? It'll be lonely without you," Cian said.

"It'll be lonely without you guys, too," Ranboo frowned. Violet walked up and just- Hugged Ranboo, trying her best to not get emotional. Ranboo obviously hugged back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Ranboo! I really hope you have a good time!" Violet said, pulling away from the hug and wiping her tears.

"I wish you guys could come along with me," Ranboo said. Violet gave a slight laugh.

"If I could, I'd totally go," Violet smiled softly. Cian hugged her. Ranboo then looked at me.

"Do you have to go...?" I asked.

"I mean, you could come with," Ranboo said. I rolled my eyes.
(BITCH DONT ROLL YOUR EYES YOU CAN GO)
(THEY COULD, BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT THEM TO BE HOMELESS THEN??)

"I would if I could, Boo..." I frowned, looking down. Ranboo frowned too. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. I'll spam you daily. I'll even make sure Tommy and Tubbo spam you~" Ranboo said. I laughed a bit.

"If I don't get a single 'good morning' from you, we're breaking up." I joked. Ranboo laughed a bit.

"Fair enough, I'll allow it," Ranboo smiled. Now time for silence... "I'm really going to miss you, Y/N..."

"I'll miss you too..." I frowned. Suddenly, Ranboo pulled me into a hug. I hugged back.

"I love you so much." Ranboo said.

"I love you too..." I said. We pulled away from the hug. Ranboo looked over at Cian and Violet again, who were both just- Sobbing.

"I need to get going... I'm sorry you guys," Ranboo sighed. Ranboo looked back at me. "Again, I love you so much Y/N," Ranboo said, before leaning in and kissing me. It felt like this was our last one, but I knew it wouldn't be... It was sad...

"I love you too," I said, as we pulled away.

We all said our goodbyes, before Ranboo waved goodbye. I frowned as he walked off. Once we couldn't see him, I turned to Cian and Violet. They went over and both gave me a hug.

Ranboo's Very Short POV

I sighed as I walked away from everyone. This was going to be difficult... Being away for so long. I didn't think it'd be so difficult to say goodbye to them, even if it was only for a few months. But it was more difficult than I ever imagined...

Before I knew it, I was on the plane, on my way to the UK. This was going to be a long flight... I was excited to see my friends from the UK, but I was sad to be leaving Y/N and everyone else... I was trying to think of all the positive things that would happen, but then I would always think 'This would be more fun if Y/N were here'.

I sighed at the thought, and tried my best to get a little sleep. This was going to be around a 15 hour flight, so I'd have a good while... (I used ✨Google✨ for this, so this might not be accurate. I have literally no idea lmao)

I managed to sleep a little bit, but it didn't last too long. I tried sleeping more, but I was too uncomfortable to, so I just decided to give up. I just continued trying to think of everything fun that I'd be doing. Like, I'd be in Tommy's vlogs, and would be streaming a lot with Tubbo, MCC...

I could only think about Y/N. I really wish they could've come with...
(ME FUCKING TOO)
(SAME HERE MAN)

~~~~~~~

You know the saddest part about this?

Ranboo is fucking LEAVING the UK in like- A week and a few days when I'm writing this. But in this, he's just leaving TO the UK. THIS IS FUCKING SAD.

ANYWAY! I hope you're all doing better than me! I'm pretty sad abt Ranboo leaving the Benchtrio rn, but I know they'll be together again in the future :D

I love you all so much! Eat a full meal pls, stay hydrated, stay amazing, stay alive ||-// and bye for now!

~Velvet

1609 (nice) words

PS. Titties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 643 10
You are a 17 year old woman who lives in London with your family. Sadly, you don't have any siblings, but Tommyinnit fills in that space. Your best f...
17.2K 456 18
Unknown • 11:42PM question: how does one find gender? im asking for a friend. Ranboo • 11:43PM Uh I have two questions? One, how did you get this num...
47.5K 1.4K 62
"Some people think the worst thing is falling in love with somebody who doesn't love you back. That's not nearly as painful as loving someone who doe...
28.1K 1K 34
BOOK TWO OF WRONG NUMBERS. MAYBE READ BOOK ONE TO UNDERSTAND THIS MORE? ------- "Who would've thought that a simple 'prank' would've brought us here...