Exposed - Mating Games

By KarmaLou

Adriana has just graduated from high school and like every graduated werewolf female she is required to parti... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

722 26 5
By KarmaLou

Who is the AGA?

To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. - Buddha

Riley managed to bypass the day by going out with her friends later that day. She smiled the whole day thinking that tomorrow she'll learn things that she's always wanted to know. If her father just turned out to be a business man she would be very disappointed.

Riley and all four of her friends went shopping at the mall but they all noticed Riley was acting hyper, to hyper to be her normal self. They asked her why she was so excited and when she told them it was a secret she almost had let it slip, she needed to be more careful.

Eventually they came to what they thought was a breakthrough and thought she was interested in a boy in their class. They all laughed thinking about Riley and him together, and no matter how many times she denied it they continued on to say that her secret was her crush on one of the boys in the class.

While they were walking out of the mall when Riley bumped into some guy wearing sunglasses. He was a few years older maybe around his early twenties. He was slightly muscular and through his glasses she noticed he had blazing blue eyes, Riley just froze as they stood there staring at each other. For some reason she thought she has seen him before but couldn’t put her finger on it.

The guy just turned and walked away from her as Presley came running after her to hurry up so they could get home before it started raining out. Riley turned and looked at her, but turned back to see if she could still see the guy she bumped into. When she looked around it was live he vanished because her was nowhere to be seen. “Okay,” was all she said as she allowed herself to be dragged off to her car.

After a long day filled with having fun with her friends Riley still couldn’t get that guy out of her head. He looked very familiar but wasn’t able to put a name or picture to his face as she looked through her school yearbook. Riley sighed, he was a mystery and that intrigued her. For some reason she knew deep down she hadn’t seen the last of him.

Riley lay in bed once again and thought about tomorrow, it was now approaching with a slightly faster speed. Maybe she wasn’t as excited as she was before or something. Then again she was mainly thinking about that guy from earlier and not focusing on the girl she was planning to meet later on today. But now that she was thinking of the girl…

Riley sighed once again as she looked towards her clock. It seemed to be becoming a habit to look at it randomly; she’s never done that before. Riley somehow managed to get to sleep that night but periodically woke up and looked at her clock. It was like her body was sleeping but her brain was not. She’s thought more about the girl and guy she’s come across than she’s thought about anything before; this includes how and why her father had passed away.

 It was 7:56 a.m. when she woke up for the last time that day. She decided to get up, eat breakfast and get ready. By the time she did all that and took a shower it was only 10:00, she still had to wait eight more hours before meeting the girl at Moe’s. She wondered if she would be alone or if she would have friends there to meet her too. Maybe it would be like a formal meet and greet. She didn’t know but the more she thought about it the more excited she got about it.

Riley had a hard time focusing all day. She got on her computer, watched TV and even took a nap and by the time she was done all that it was still only 3:30. She groaned in frustration as she waited and waited, her mom made her dinner knowing she was going to be out before dinner started so she made it early. They talked about school and random things until it was 5:30.

When Riley saw the time she excitedly told her mom it was time to leave and ran out the door before she could say anything about it. Her mom waved a goodbye as she flew out the door but she didn’t notice it. Riley waited at the bus stop until the bus came around at 5:45. Riley practically ran on the bus and chose an empty seat, the bus had one more stop before it took them to Moe’s.

Riley bounced in her seat excitedly as a couple people got on the bus. One of them sat next to her but she didn’t notice until the bus stopped at her destination at exactly 6:00. When she tried to get out the guy blocked her and slowly got up from the seat to let her out, he followed her out the door and around the corner to the entrance.

Before she could go through the doors she was grabbed from behind, hands over her mouth to stop her from screaming. She heard someone shush her from behind “Don’t talk, you’re the six o-clock right?” a voice asked in just below a whisper, but her sensitive ears caught what he had said, if she was human she wouldn’t have been able to hear him.

She just nodded not wanting to risk him suddenly slitting her throat for no reason. She may not be able to make a good assassin after all. She sucked in situations such as these.

“If I let you go promise not to run or else you won’t be able to meet her.” Riley knew what he was talking about now and just nodded simply, she understood the conditions. The guy let her go before pressing his back to the wall and looked through the window of Moe’s Grill. “Come with me.” He said as he led me to a back entrance as he pulled out a key and opening the door.

“If you would have entered those doors you would have been shot on sight. They know we’re here today and they’re checking out everyone who comes here today. Count yourself lucky I was here to save your ass.” They walked down the stairs after closing the door behind him and locking it tight. Riley didn’t know what to say to him so she just remained quiet. They passed through a set of door which he unlocked also, he made sure to shut and lock each door after them just to be on the safe side.

It began to get dark the more they went under, it was almost like it was turning into an underground base or something. Finally Riley could see the light at the end of the tunnel and she was tempted to run towards it, but something told her that she shouldn’t.

Riley followed the strange guy all the way to the light at the end, but there was a set of doors that stopped them. Riley noticed that these door looked like they would electrocute you if you even as much as poked it. The guy bent down and opened a panel box that was covered in debris, after a few switch flips the electricity stopped and they could enter.

When they did enter there were only two people in the room. The room itself was really small but the ceiling was high, she looked around and noticed that there were two other doors in the room. In the middle of the room was a table with a single computer which someone was sitting at, the girl she talked to two days before, it was her. She noticed the long black hair and recognized it almost immediately.

Next to the girl was another person who was looking over her shoulder, he turned around to look at them and stood to his full height. He was a very tall guy, Riley felt she would have to take off her head and hold it up in her hands to even meet him at eye level.

The girl turned around also and smiled at her. “Hello Riley nice to finally meet you in person. Tucker here has been telling me all about you, your life is really quite boring, but I’m sure your father would have loved to hear that.” She laughed a little as if it was an inside joke. Why would her father want her life to be boring?

“How would he know what my life is like? I know no one with the name of Tucker.” Riley didn’t know what to think when she heard that. Who was Tucker? How did he know her? Many more questions popped up in her head. The girl smiled when she asked this question.

“Tucker knows because he’s been protecting you ever since your father passed away last year. Your father always treated him like a son and he want to pay him back somehow for all the things your father has done for him, so when your father passed he took up protecting you, the light of your father’s life. You should be very thankful for him because if he wasn’t there on a few occasions you probably would be dead by now.” Riley was shocked the way she said it with a calm voice and even calmer demeanor.

The girl turned back to her computer and typed in a few things into it as a few newspaper articles popped up on her screen. “Oh by the way, he’s behind you if you were wondering who Tucker is. He’ll also be your partner if you choose to join us.” The girl turned back to Riley as she smiled away without a care in the world.

Riley turned to the guy who had led her here and realized now as she was looking at his face and what he looked like, that he was the guy she had run into at the mall. Even then she thought he looked familiar, but how could she see someone so many times without realizing that it was the same person over and over again. But the main question was though how was he protecting her if… oh my god. She realized then he was a trained spy. So well trained in fact no one noticed that he wasn’t an average person whenever he was out in public.

Did that mean he even spied on her at home? How would she have not smelled his scent whenever he was around her? Surely she would have. Riley continuously thought about this then wondered if her mother knew. Spying on her in her own home even if it was for protection she… Riley blushed in realization at all the things he could have seen within the year alone.

“Don’t worry Riley; while I do protect you I respect your privacy as well.” Tucker smiled and laughed when her face turned even redder. She didn’t know if she should feel embarrassed or enraged. “If you wanted to know, yes your mother knew the whole time, some days she would invite me in for a snack while you slept. Man the stories she had about you when you were a child.” Tucker laughed more and smiled wider. He was enjoying her embarrassment, fucking creeper.

Surely he didn’t see too much, after all her bathroom didn’t have a window or skylight, the most worrying part was that her bedroom had two windows. Riley turned back to the girl who was still typing on her computer. It was silent for a while as she regained her composure.

Riley took a deep breath before letting it out as she calmed herself. She watched as the guy next to the mystery girl just stood there and watched her type. “Who are you guys?” she asked in a low voice. The girl stopped typing and the guy looked up at her.

It was once again silent as the girl turned around in her seat. The girl smiled wide at her. “My name’s Sasha and we’re just a few agents of the AGA.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 98 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
9.1K 389 40
Riley and Lana had gone to school together their whole lives, yet never spoke to each other until one night when Riley accidentally found out Lana's...
279 17 9
⚠️:(MATED LOVE ROMANCE - MATURE CONTENT) After Eva's best friend finds out that she's mated to her boyfriend and starts showing her true colors, Eva...
11.9K 317 28
Ellie is an 18 year old, with a twin brother Eli. Eli met his new boyfriend, and is so in love. He wants her to meet this amazing guy, and sets up a...