Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)

By theemikaelsons

In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (K... More

Season 2 Cast
Prologue
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice๏ฟผ
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Last Dance
Klaus
The last day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3 Cast
The Birthday
The Hybrid
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Bestfriend Day
Harley's Day
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Dress voting!!!
Bringing Out The Dead
Sorry guys!
Dangerous Liason pt 1
Dangerous Liason pt2
All My Children
Breaking On Through
Sorry again๐Ÿ˜•
The Murder of One
Important
Members of the family
Do Not Go Gentle
Additional cast
Before Sunset
The Departed
You're not dead!
Vacation
Beach day
Me waking up at 1:54 a.m
In the woods
Family time
Epilouge
Watty's 2022 and Next fic choices.
Bonus chapter 1
500k Bitches๐Ÿ˜›

The End Of The Affair

15.5K 421 60
By theemikaelsons

(If you read this chapter I highly suggest you reread as I have made large changes)

Natalie was feeling good today. So she put on a dress with some sneakers. She was not a heels person but she wore them whenever she had to.

Her, Klaus and Stefan were currently at the warehouse were he stored his siblings. She was giving Harley food and water and letting her be free until it was time for them to leave.

"Chicago was magical." Klaus says looking over the city

"Yeah well I'll take your word for it. Like I said I don't remember most of it." Stefan tells him

"Ready to get down to business then?" He closes the door

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favorite witch." Klaus starts walking to the car.

"Ahem."

"My second favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her."

"I can help too." Natalie muttered under her breathe.

She packs up Harley things and sets it in the SUV. She gets Harley and sits in the back. Both Stefan and Klaus get in and they leave.

✨✨✨

Caroline moves her hands trying to break free from the chair.

"Daddy, are you there? Why won't you talk to me? Dad."

Something starts to come through the vents that makes Caroline cough.

Her dad walks in and raises her chin. "Shh. I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"Dad..."

"I need an answer. How do you walk in the sunlight?" He asks bending in front of her.

"Just let me go."

"Sweetheart, please, just answer me. Then we'll get on with it." Bills tells his daughter

"Is that all you want to know?" Caroline asks

He nods. "That's all I want to know."

Caroline looks down at her hand, specifically her ring. Bill looks at her hand and examines the ring.

"Interesting." He takes the ring off and throws it to the side.

"No, dad, No! What are you— What are you doing? What are you doing?"

"Your ancestors built this place. People figured it was for u duly prisoners at the jail houses, but... they had something else in mind. Vervain in the ventilation system to keep their subject weak. Reinforced steel containment chair. And that." He explains to her

She looks back to see a window that is closed up. "What? What are you doing?"

Bill grabs a blood bag and puts it's to Caroline face. As veins start to show around her eyes he quickly pulls it back. "Blood controls you sweetheart. This is how I'm going to fix you."

"What?"

He pulls the handle making the blinds go up on the window. Making sunlight touch Caroline.

She screams in pain as the sunlight touches her back.

✨✨✨

At the same time

They all walk into the bar.

"Looks familiar doesn't it." Klaus says while looking around.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan says.

Natalie suddenly falls to the ground and screams as she feels pain on her back.

Klaus immediately runs to her. "Love, what's happening?"

She whimpers in pain once it stops. "I don't know but I think it has to do with Caroline."

Klaus and Stefan head turn when they hear a voice. Natalie freezes.

"What's going on?"

"Mom?" She turns and look at the women.

"Natalie?"

"Mom?!" Both Klaus and Stefan say

They don't say anything else when she screams again. Crying out in pain. "Make it stop. Please. "

The pain goes in for a few more seconds and then it suddenly stops. "Someone get my phone... and call.... Liz. Please."

Stefan grabes her phone out her purse and dials Liz number. Klaus continues to hug Natalie not even bothered about the Hybrids.

After a few rings she picks up. "Hello, Natalie?"

Stefan puts the phone in speaker and hands it to Klaus.

"Liz. Something wrong with care. She's being tortur-."

She doesn't finished her sentence when the pain comes back. She cry's out in pain as her backs starts to burn again.

"Momma make it stop please." She says crying. "It's hurts so bad."
(Natalie doesn't like her mom like that. So she's only crying for help cause she needs a mothers comfort and she's vulnerable)

She hears Liz voice. "It's going to be okay Natalie. Tyler just explained what happens we're going to save her."

She hangs up and rushes out the house with Tyler. Gloria quickly puts a sleeping spells on Natalie so she won't feel the pain. She fell limp into Klaus arms.

"What the hell is going on. And why did she call you mom?" Klaus asks while holding Natalie close to him.

"Because I'm her mother. And she has a personal connection to this Caroline. So whoever is doing this then they both feel the pain. This Caroline isn't the only one she has a personal connection with."

Klaus looks at her confused. "Who are the others?"

"You, her cousin Bonnie, Jenna, and Jeremy. She might gain more in the future but for now it's just you all."

Klaus pulls his hand from her back when he feels it getting hot. "So she won't feel this?"

"No she in her mind, her happy place. She won't wake up until whoever is getting tortured stops getting tortured."

"You can put her in the back theres a little bed back there." Gloria looks towards Stefan. "I remember you."

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..."

"Old and dead? Now if I died how was I going to have my daughter. And who's going to run the place, huh?"

Klaus comes back in after sitting Natalie down. "She's a very powerful witch."

"I can slow the aging down some with some herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day."

Klaus looks over to Stefan. "Why don't you go and fix us up a little something behind the bar."

"Yea sure thing." Stefan turns and leave.

"You look stunning by the. I see where Natalie gets her looks."

"Don't." She sighs. "I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse."

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old... we'd have to contact the witch who created it." Gloria explains

"We'll that would be the original witch. She's very dead."

"I know and for me to contact her I'll need help."

Stefan goes to fix a drink when he sees a picture. He picks it up and looks closest at it.

"Bring me Rebekah."

"Rebekah." He exhales. "Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria tells him

Stefan looks at Klaus. "What is this?"

"Well, I told, you Stefan. Chicago's a magical place."

Stefan looks at the picture. "But this is me." He looks back at Klaus. "With you."

✨✨✨

In Natalie's mind.

Natalie groaned in frustration. She doesn't know why she was stupid enough to ask her power hungry mother for help. She should have just sucked it up and continued through the pain.

Now her mother put her in a sleeping spell. Probably lied to Klaus and said she was going to wake up but she really wasn't.

Her mother was mad that she was stronger than her. That's why she didn't want her. She's been trying to reach out the Klaus but it wasn't working.

"Stupid ass women. Think just cause I'm in sleep she can take my magic."

She rolls her eyes. "Why didn't I think about contacting Bonnie."

She mutters a spells a few times when she's in her uncle house. She goes to Bonnie room to see her on her bed reading grimoires.

Natalie flips the page to get Bonnie attention. Bonnie looks confused so she flips it again.

Paying attention Bonnie feels a strong presence in the room. Natalie grabs a pen and a piece a paper from the desk. She explains the situation and throws it at Bonnie before she's pulled back into her mind.

"God let's hope it works.

✨✨✨

Klaus is at the warehouse when he sees Rebekah casket empty. "Rebekah. It's your big brother. Come out come out wherever you are."

He turns when Rebekah pushes him back into her coffin and stabs him with the dagger.

"Go to hell Nik."

He pulls the dagger out and drops it. "Don't pout you knew it wouldn't kill me."

"No but I was hopping it would hurt more."

He goes to talk when his phone rings. He declines it but it rings again. He answers it. "Whoever you are, you better have a good reason for calling."

"You need to listen to me. Natalie is in danger. You need to get her from her mother now." Bonnie tells him through the phone.

"What do you mean? Gloria only put her in a sleeping spell, so she wouldn't feel Caroline's pain." Klaus tells Bonnie

"No. She put her in a sleeping spell so she could take her power. Gloria never cared for Natalie. Once she found out Natalie was stronger than her Gloria gave her to her dad. She's greedy she wants Natalie magic."

Klaus sighs in frustration. "Okay. I'll get her but I can't make Gloria suspicious of me so I'll continue on with my original plan."

"Just get my cousin to safety Klaus."

"Don't worry Bonnie I will."

He hangs up.

"What was that about?" Rebekah asks.

"My soulmate is in danger by her own mother." Klaus tells her.

________________________________
I am about to SCREAM. Like I'm almost at 10k reads🥺!! Like I have tears in my eyes as I'm writing this.

I decided to update since I don't have no materials to finish my project while I'm at home. I think I'll double update.

Thank you guys for 9.92k reads!! Almost at 10k!!! I'm like really happy right now😁❤️!

Edited 6/26/22: okay so I basically rewrote the whole thing I hope you like😭!!

1/21/23 this is me reuploading chapter that didn't need editing 💀. I also apologize for taking this long. I dead ass only come on here when that one author updates her stories. Shoutout to yaniexwrites check her stories out. They're amazing 🥰😌!!! Her updates are the only reason I get out my Wattpad slump😭.

Sorry for any mistakes. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
6.2K 342 19
The Vampire Diaries Seaon Two to TBD Klaus Mikaelson x OC
10.6K 651 12
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
239K 7.7K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...