Teen Wolf Alternate Season 1

By QueenMorte

Peter realized Stiles is his Son The son that he had been looking for upon years and years and becomes protec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

1.1K 37 3
By QueenMorte

A/n: Before we start. I know that some probably don't think foxes and wolves mix well together so I did some research and check if wolves get along with foxes and vice verses. It states that
"it is still possible for wolves and foxes to get along perfectly well. In fact, wolves and foxes do not find each other as enemies and won't actively hunt each other. However, they might get territorial over each other."

With that being said, I thought that Peter and Angelique will go well together because of how they balance each other out even if they can become territorial.

3rd POV

It's now the next day. Stiles and Peter are still in bed, cuddling.

Once it hit 1:32 pm, Stiles was the first to wake up. He honestly couldn't be any more happier to have a father like Peter.

"Papa." He had whispered, shaking Peter slightly.

"Papa wake up." Peter was still asleep. He was not budging one bit.

With that, Stiles started smiling mischievously.

He slowly got out the bed and silently walked on Peter side.

It was like a Fox preying on the Wolf.

Once Stiles was on Peter side, he waited for a couple of minutes before going to jump on him.

Once he was about to jump on him, Peter grabbed him and flipped them so that Peter was above Stiles.

"Gotchu!!" Peter said with a bright smile. He started tickling Stiles making him happily laugh out loud.

"Okay!! Okay!!" Stiles was laughing so hard that he could barely breath.

"You going to stop!?" Peter was smiling and laughing with Stiles. He couldn't be anymore glad with finding his son.

"Yes!! I'll stop!! I'll stop!!" And with that, Peter slowly released Stiles and laid beside him.

"Today we going to your mama." When Peter said that, Stiles froze.

It wasn't like he didn't want to meet his mama because he do. It's just he is worried for Peter, his papa. He don't know how this will affect his relationship with his mama.

"Are you going to be okay papa??"

Peter looked at Stiles with a sad smile. He honestly don't think he can handle seeing his mate, knowing what happened years ago and how he never visited him.

"I don't know. I honestly don't. He is my mate and I love him still. In love with him. But I know he moved on. I can feel it."

Peter pulled Stiles on top of his chest and start petting his hair.

"But he have the right to be with you. Know that you are still alive. I can't take that away from him." Peter kissed Stiles forehead before getting up to go to his house.

"If you want to come to my house then you can. I have to take a shower and pack clothes for the road."

Stiles was honestly nervous. He wants to tell his papa but he is to scared as to what he will say or do."

"Papa.." Peter can smell how nervous he is but he can also hear how afraid he is as well.

"Yeah?"

Peter went back to the bed to sit beside Stiles and hold his hand gently so he can know that he is here.

"I have something to say to you before we do this. I haven't told anybody yet and I want to tell you before anything." All Peter did was squeeze his hand indicating that he is listening.

"I-I like to cross dress. I like girly clothes."

Once that was said, Peter immediately pulled his hand out of his grip and stood up very fast.

"I can't accept that!! Not one bit!!" Peter said, lifting his arms up high.

Stiles started tearing up.

"That's the most!! Most!! Ughhh!!"

It was silent for a minute. Not one had talked after that.

After a minute Peter started chuckling and then full out laughing.

"Naw I'm just playing." Stiles looked up surprised.

"Why would I be disgusted or not support you if my male mate gave birth to you??"

Stiles literally flew off the bed and hugged Peter tightly.

"I thought you hated me papa."

"I would never Mischief. Never at all. Now let's go."

.

An hour later

"What now Niklaus!! Why you keep on calling me!? I said I was going to that ball so that means that."

Peter was in the shower while Stiles was in the living room, screaming at Klaus.

Klaus has been bothering him over and over again.

"Just wanted to check on you love."

Stiles hum for a second before asking Klaus something.

"What's going on with your family??"

Even though he is annoyed, he still cares about Klaus.

"Everything is going great. Too great if you ask me."

He doesn't know why but when Klaus told him about Finn and Esther, he felt like something was telling him to not trust them.

He knows he will regret doing this.

"Klaus can you do me a favor??"

Of course Klaus responded quickly.

"Of course love. Anything."

Stiles groaned and closed his eyes for some seconds before opening them.

"Whatever you do. Do not trust Finn and Esther. I'm warning you."

.

"Where we going papa?? Where is the place mama is at?? You know we have to go somewhere tonight??"

Peter sighed once again.

Before they left, Stiles wanted a new wardrobe because he had said he was going to come out dressing as he pleased.

Of course, Peter immediately went to the mall with Stiles to get everything plus more.

He was so embarrassed. Peter literally yelled out his name and asked if he wanted panties. Stiles never forget that because that was the first thing he yelled out when they went inside a store.

Scott didn't like it. Not one bit. He was degrading him and not in a good way either. He insulted him, called him slurs and he almost hit him. Thank God Peter stopped it.

Scott had kicked Stiles out, even if he wasn't the alpha. Derek just let that happen and kicked Peter out officially.

But they will be stupid. Can't do anything about it.

After all that, they started going to go where Angelique is.

And now they are here.

"Are we there yet??"

"No."

"Are where there yet nowww??"

"...No."

"How about now??"

"....."

Stiles was waiting for an answer but never got it.

"Rude." He mumbled but Peter still heard it.

It was silent for some minutes. The only thing you can hear is the music playing in the background.

"........Are we there yet nooowwwwww??"

"YES!!"

Stiles looked excited while looking around. "Really!!"

"No."

He groaned before sulking around.

Thirty minutes later they were finally here.

The sign says Welcome to Mystic Falls.

*Just great. Just fucking great.*

1132 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 269 10
ππ‹π€π‚πŠ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ ❝In which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.❞ *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
24.3K 1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...
7.7K 297 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed βœ”οΈ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...
21.5K 358 16
Stiles, pale skin and fragile bones? No. That's Stiles Stilinski but not Stiles Mikaelson. What happens when Stiles's little sister, Estella comes t...