A Journey To The Cardinal Wor...

By Xuckyxheese

A fanfic crossover of Tensura and PGR: Punishing Gray Raven This fanfic is basically a mishmash and I have no... More

The Visitor's Beginnings
First Contact
Construct Info
Life within Babylonia
A deal with the devil
Spark of Hope
Side Chapter: Small hustle
announcement!
Fly towards the West
Lands of the Old World
Narrenwelt
Side chapter: A blue blob//Chapter 1

Allies and Foes

1.1K 44 58
By Xuckyxheese

(A/N: to those who don't know PGR that's the face of the opponent, Rimuru is currently facing in the title picture '~' oh and at this part, she refers to Rimuru as she since Rimuru was wearing a mask so ye )

*clang!*

Rimuru and the female corrupted have been clashing each of their swords right now, causing their current situation to a stalemate.

Neither of them tried to overpower one another as they were trying to test each other strength or gimmicks, even Rimuru was not using future prediction as was using his swordplay skills.

'Her swordplay reminds me of a certain character sitting on a monobloc chair' Rimuru thought while blocking a blow from his side with his sword.

Rimuru counterattacked with a kick but the female corrupted jumps back making quite a distance from him, With his back facing the Gray Raven he called them out.

"Gray Ravens, please evacuate from this building, fighting in an enclosed space while protecting is not my favorite part"

The Commandant knowing they are a burden in this situation, he gritted his teeth in frustration. With their main vanguard hamstrung, attacks from Lee being deflected and block, he thought of ways to support or fight back but there's nothing he can do for now.

"Liv assist Lucia and Lee lead the way for us, we are leaving immediately" The commandant instructed.

"But commandant.." Liv who was reluctant about it retorted

"Look we are sitting ducks right here in that person's eyes so we have to go now"

Liv puts Lucia's left arm on his back while the commandant was on the right side of Lucia assisting her, as they started walking to the exit. The commandant looks back at the masked individual only to be given a nod to him.

.
.
.
*

'Have they left the building Raphael -sensei?' Rimuru thought

[They have successfully exited this area, no problem whatsoever]

'Good' Rimuru looks back infront of him, putting his katana back to its sheath. He already successfully created 3 shots of Meggido orb that he is hiding in his back ready to be fired at any moment.

"I prefer if we talked this out" he showed both of his opened hands to show no hostility to the female corrupted "I have lots of questions that need to be answered, I suppose you are too," he said with a straightforward expression.

The female corrupted was still cautious about it with her guard up, waiting for the kinds of tricks this individual was infront of her.

"Let's break this silence shall we?" Rimuru sat down in a crossed-legged position. "How do you know I'm here, I'm sure I'm perfectly hidden"

"Virus..." The corrupted replied.

"Hm?" Rimuru tilted his head in confusion.

"To have that amount of punishing virus within you and not succumb to lunacy, that's already a feat itself."

"So it's called the Punishing Virus, huh, quite appropriate with this kind of situation" Rimuru retorted "And that goes same for you too lady"

Rimuru stood up and starts patting his dirtied coat "My name is Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest and you are?"

'To give her name to a being that might cause harm to her is she insane' The female corrupted thought.

"...Alpha" she replied.

"Quite unusual for a name but I'll take it, well then Alpha I'll be taking my leave now" Rimuru bowed and turned around, and starts walking.

"Who said you are to leave this area"

"Eh?" He froze in his place

"You are that individual with the sudden outburst of the virus in City 014, I'll be taking you with me"

'Oh? So I was already found out the moment I got teleported in here huh' Rimuru thought "And what if I don't want to go with you Alpha?" He looked back at her

"I'll be using excessive force then, Rimuru" Alpha goes into her battle stance.

"Come with me, you can use the powers within the Punishing Virus and I can teach you to it"

"It was humanity's fault that this Virus was created. So come with me and I'll guide you to it worthy of being an ascendant" Alpha added

'Being an Ascendant huh, quite tempting' Rimuru thought as he shakes his head sideways.

"Looks like we figured it out, Raphael -sensei, the reds and blues in this world" Rimuru fired his Meggido and darted to her at the same time.

Alpha goes into her Iaido stance and fired sword waves to counter the projectiles that were going to her.
(A/N: Truly Vergil imouto)

As both projectiles collided, one of Rimuru's attacks had penetrated Alpha's sword waves causing it to graze her cheeks and blood starts to seep out through it.

Alpha repositioned herself, but as she was doing it the area they were in was filled up with white smoke.

'Those projectiles were used for distraction huh' Alpha thought

Before Rimuru and Alpha had their short skirmish, Rimuru was already buying time for his skills to make work and for Raphael's appraisal to be done. Rimuru mixed in an Ice element into his Meggido causing the area to be filled with smoke and for another reasoning is that Alpha might use thermal reading to look for him.
(A/N: at this point, I might just turn him into a ninja)

As the smoke finally dispersed the area they were in, Alpha find herself alone in the area and wiped the blood in her cheeks with her ragged scarf.

'So she escaped at that moment' Alpha thought as she sheathed her katana and starts walking for the exit.

"[Insert really cliche lines that states she will be looking for rimuru]"

.
.
.
*

Rimuru's was currently running on a rooftop of a ruined building hopping from one building to another.

'So where are they sensei?' Rimuru asked but he was only replied by silence.

'Raphael, can you hear me?'

'Oi!? Sensei!?' Rimuru screamed in his thoughts.

"No time to be joking sen- Ahk!"

As he was about to land from another building a surge of pain ran throughout his body midway causing him to lose focus and freefall to the ground.

Rimuru was still writhing in pain due to the sudden events but he managed to stand himself up by using his sword as a cane for support.

"The virus is reacting, what a bad timing so even with pain nullification active, the virus will still slip through, what a pain in the ass" Rimuru clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The veins of red lines are starting to appear within his body once more, trying to take control of its host.

[Multiple amounts of corrupted are heading your way, master]

'So you have finally come back, what took you so long had to fall multiple levels of the building because of that' Rimuru retorted.

[I had to focus on containing the virus since it was reacting when you had your conversation with Alpha]

'Is that so? well, have you succeeded in doing it?'

[I had, but it'll take time for it to take effect so there might be some sudden time where you'll feel pain from it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Master]

'Well it doesn't matter since I believe in you Raphael -sensei and you are the only one I can rely on' Rimuru stated his genuine feeling for his partner.

[...]

Rimuru rolled up one of his sleeves and look at his arms. 'But can you at least cover this, I might get mistaken as an enemy for them'

[...Understood]

With the use of Mimicry Raphael slightly adjusted Rimuru's body only to lighten up the tone color of his skin to cover up the red veins of lines in his body.

'Better' he unrolled his sleeves and unsheathes his katana.

"Looks like the party will be starting sensei" hordes of corrupted are gathering running going to him with their killing intent.

"Kill...power.. Will be... Ours!!" One of many corrupted spoke.

"I'll be relying on you once more Raphael" black flames start to coat his katana.

[Understood. Commenting battle operation]

Rimuru jumps into the fray once more.

.
.
.
*

"Are you ok now Lucia?" Liv voiced echoes into the building they were in.

"I'm okay now.. My sensors were just glitching for a moment" Lucia replied although he was clenching his face in confusion.

"It was just so sudden, the moment I look at her, my thoughts are being distorted of some sort"

"Don't think about it now, we'll find answers once we get home to Babylonia" the commandant put his hand on her shoulder.

"Commandant, may I say something" Liv raised her hands

"Sure what is it?"

"That masked individual that appeared in the Church..."

Both the commandant and Lucia waited for her words.

"It was the special individual we were looking for.."

*Boom!*

The building they were in shook for a bit. And Lee appears at the entrance.

"The masked individual is fighting hordes of corrupted as we speak"

"We have to help her.. She was the special individual we were tasked to find"Liv stood up

"Well she saved my life once so might as well repay it, I don't like being in debt to someone, especially Vera" Lee replied.

"I'm also ready to go out whenever your order commandant." Lucia looks at the commandant.

"Gray raven move out!"

"Roger!!!" They said in unison.

.
.
.
*

'Uh sensei it looks like their quantity is not going down at all' Rimuru dodged as an arrow flew past by

'Quite an assortment corrupted that wields guns and bows and also a rocket launcher' Rimuru thrust his katana to the head of a corrupted causing it to be skewered on his katana.

"Things are not looking good at all" Rimuru jokingly said. As a corrupted who wields a rotary chainsaw suddenly appeared behind him and swung his chainsaw down to Rimuru.

"Not on my watch!" Rimuru turned 180 and positioned himself to parry the blow.

*Bang!*

Multiple melted holes are seen in the head of the corrupted Rimuru was infront of.

'Oi sensei why didn't you tell me they were here!? I could get shot in the last second!?'

[No hostilities detected.]

'Even in this situation you still like to joke around huh' Rimuru retorted.

"You guys lunged once more into trouble instead of going back where you guys came from" Rimuru deactivates the black flames and sheathes his katana.

"Well, Lee here doesn't want to be indebted to someone who saved his life" The commandant replied. "And it's our jobs as the Gray Raven to jump into danger and troubles"

"Is that so?"

"Indeed, it is"

"You, are you a human?" Lucia asked.

Rimuru looks at her "Lucia was it? The answer to your question is Maybe, if I'm perceived to be known as a human then it shall it be"

"So you are a construct?" Liv questioned next. But Rimuru just shrugged off her question.

"It depends on how you guys perceive me whether it is a human or not or an ally or an enemy" Rimuru sounded in a grimly voice

The Gray Ravens went into a battle stance.

"Where are my manners" Rimuru bowed his head. "I'm Rimuru Tempest a member of the Jura Federation"

The atmosphere was still heavy so their commandant replied "I'm ••• the leader of this group known as the Gray Raven"
(A/N: Give me a name for the commandant it's a male okay a heckin male!)

"I'm Lucia the vanguard of this group"

"Liv, n-nice to meet you"

"Lee, both of my arms might be gone without your help so thank you for that"

"I hope we get along then Gray Raven" Rimuru replied.

"Jura Federation, haven't heard that group or in the archives of Babylonia" The commandant replied.

With the use of thought acceleration, Rimuru was reading the script Raphael gave him as to not arouse any suspicion.

"Well we are a group that resides within the far East and I only happen to get myself stuck to this place"

"How?"

"The teleportation got jumbled" Rimuru crossed his arms "it was a gate teleportation to be specific, but midway through teleporting I got ejected out so here I am now in front of you guys"

With the mask, Rimuru was wearing they couldn't see the expression on his face

"So that huge density of the publishing virus was the malfunction of your gateway travel" Lee asked. Only to be given a nod from Rimuru.

"So the readings in Babylonia were a wrong cause huh" The commandant answered.

"Babylonia?" Rimuru tilted his head.

The commandant pointed in the sky "Humanity final frontier E-02 Babylonia, it's a space shuttle that resides in space"

"We'll get you checked up in there since you were exposed to the virus for too long and you can contact your comrades from there"

"Is it really that easy?"

"Hm?" The commandant replied.

"I mean bringing an unknown individual to that area might cause trouble"

Lucia decided to step in "we were tasked to find that source of the high density of punishing virus a few hours ago and we were somewhat looking for you."

"Huh, I suppose I shall take your hospitality then Gray Ravens" Rimuru offered his hands.

"Likewise, Rimuru Tempest" The commandant grabbed Rimuru's hands and shook it.

The End
Next Chapter
Life within Babylonia.

(A/N: So this is the part of the story where I'll go han solo and might not follow the lore so ye and I got too motivated somebody help me.)

(A/N: Btw this story is heavily inspired by a fanfic made by a Commandant known as Ikura (Drachentein) So Ikura if you have read this give me a go signal then I'll mention you here!? Wait should I even ask? Anyways that's all for today)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 371 10
Yeah, I've already (technically) made a Tensura book (GoTM) but that's a multiverse book, the MC will be leaving that verse pretty soon (Post Season...
2.4K 144 29
In this fanfic Rimuru did not survive in the tensura war and was reincarnated as a half angel princess and half demon and falls in love with a surten...
903 22 11
A young tensura fan who had just reached adulthood immediately finds the current stage in his life to be overwhelming. With so many things to keep tr...
68.4K 1.2K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...