The Lost Prince (Technobladex...

By LilFroggy9091

You Find A Man Bleeding To Death On the Ground And You Bring Him Back To Your Cabin Do You Think He Will Sur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10(End Of Part 1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 20(End Of Part 2)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30(End of Part 3)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(End of part 4)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (end of part 5)
A/N So Long Nerds . . .
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53(🤛👀)
A/N So Long Nerds . . . Its Been A While . . .
Chapter 54
Chapter 55(End Of Part 6 Finally)

Chapter 22

2.7K 125 38
By LilFroggy9091

"I count six Hunters" 

You whispered, listing off all you could see. It didn't look good, Philza lay unconscious, his condition unknown and there were multiple hunters armed to a tee. You looked at Techno desperate for a plan, he continued to stare at the scene, wondering what to do himself. 

"w-well what are we going to do?!" Tubbo whispered, his eyes were puffy from crying but he held himself together for the sake of helping the orphanage and Philza. You looked between Tubbo and Techno, waiting for Techno to take the lead, but he didn't. 

"what if.." you started "what if we ambushed them? Me and Techno will face them while Tubbo sets the kids free, they won't be able to chase you and fight us at the same time" you proposed a plan, Tubbo nodded, he was confident he could do his part but Techno shook his head. 

"Let me take care of this" He suddenly stood up, face focused down at the hunters below. He slid down from the hiding place, sticking close to the shadows. Before you could even tell him to wait he was already gone, you grit your teeth, how could he go on by himself like that?! He's going to get himself killed!

"Tubbo, stay here." you demanded, following after the reckless pink haired man. You stayed as quiet as possible whilst sneaking around to the cage. Techno went the other way, he flicked off the hood of his cape and stood up; his boar mask caught the glow of the moon and his red orbs peered through the carved eye sockets. From where you sat he looked just like a beast. One of the hunters noticed his presence and immediately tried to shoot him on site. Techno deflected the bolt with a swing of his word, the bolt hit the metal with a spark sending it flying in another direction. The hunter's eyes widened as he desperately tried to reload, Techno wouldn't let him and before the other hunters could react he had his sword to the young man's throat, holding his life hostage. 

The other five hunters immediately raised their crossbows, pointing them at the mysterious man. The hostages eyes grew wide at the sight of crossbow bolts ready to be fired. 

"w-wait!" he called out to his colleagues to cease fire, they simply waited for orders from their leader. The leaders doot tapped on the stone floor in annoyance, another bloody interference. Techno stepped out further into the moonlight,  revealing his form, all eyes were on him. 

"Leave...or I'll kill every last one of you" Technos voice was bitter and cold, he'd had enough of hunters to last a lifetime. The leader only laughed at his attempt to threaten them. 

"And then what? Fae are illegal...even if we do we can't let em go" 

"don't you worry about that...so just give me the fucking key to the cage" 

You sneak up to the cage,  the kids quietly look at you with pleading eyes. You give them a sad smile before working on the lock, it was a simple padlock, you'd have to break it. Meanwhile Techno is still at a standstill, he's dependent on the care of his hostages' teammates. Everything looks like it's going well until the leader goes through his bag pulling out a warrant. Technoblades eyes widen at the sight of his face and mask drawn there for all to see. 

"This is you...ain't it?" The leader smirked "one million gold...now that's more then these kids combined" he whistled, that number was nothing to laugh at.  Techno scoffed in response. 

"So what? You gonna kill me? You'll have to kill him first" Techno held the young hunter in front of him like a human shield.

"oh yeah...that's fine with me" The leader shot his bolt right between the hunters eyes, eliminating Technos leverage. Even the fellow hunters were shaken about their leader's actions. Techno only let out a long sigh. 

"I guess we're doing it that way then" He threw the dead body at the closest hunter at such a speed that knocked him over, the hunters went to fire but Techno had already sliced another hunters hands off; their crossbow falling to the floor with a gruesome splat. 

"AGHHH MY FUCKIN HANDS" The hunter kneeled bleeding recessively through the wrists.

"Two" Techno looked to the side of him where the hunter he threw the dead body at was struggling to get up. He took his blade and brought it right down into the eye of the man. 

"Three." The rest of the men looked on with horrified looks, three of them had been wiped out in seconds. Techno stood, whipping his blade in the air as the blood sprayed on the ground. Another standstill.

The Leader clicked his tongue, clearly not thinking they'd face such an opponent, the hunters were equipped to fight witches but not monsters like him. 

"what the fuck are you standing around for?! He ain't got no cover! Shoot his ass!" 

The only remaining two were shocked out of their state of horror. They were hesitant, if they missed it was all over. Techno chuckled darkly. 

"you heard him...shoot me" Techno cockily waved his sword around, encouraging them to shoot him. 

"What happened, tough guy? Can you only fight when your opponent is a 6 year old?" 

A brown haired hunter became blind with rage, he aimed for Technos head and fired, Techno expecting the shot deflected it with his sword while chuckling. He was pissed, there was no way he'd get away with this. Techno slowly walked up to the brown haired hunter who was frantically trying to reload. The other hunter seeing his opportunity went to shoot, Techno deflected the bolt but kept his eyes locked on the hunter in front of him. 

"four" He spoke before even killing him, the hunter could only look up at the almost 7 foot man in absolute horror. With a flash of metal he had sliced the man's head off; his head fell from his shoulders and hit the ground with a sickening thud, his body following soon after. 

The last hunter would follow a fate similar. His knees buckled as he looked at this man, he was a true monster. The hunters leader yelled. 

"GET UP YOU USELESS BASTARD" The hunter didn't listen however, quickly getting up to run away, he wasn't going to die for a little gold. Techno only laughed, the leader was now alone, but he wasn't done. The leader grabbed one of the kids, pointing his crossbow right at his head. The child was scared,  not wanting to die. 

"come any closer and I'll kill this kid" Techno knew he wasn't bluffing. Witch hunters were notorious for their ruthlessness.  He stood face to face with this cowardly man, unsure of what to do until... 

"It's okay Mr techno" the boy spoke clearly.  He was one of the children that ran in fear at the mere sight of him. 

"What do you mean?" Techno questioned. The boy looked up at his saviour with big forgiving eyes and spoke. 

"If you save my brothers and sisters it's okay if I die" 

Technos eyes flew open, this kid was willing to sacrifice himself if it meant the others would be safe. The leader was just as shocked, shoving the kid away to grab another one. That child looked up with a brave face as well. 

"If you save mr Philza...it's okay" 

"w-what?! What the fuck is wrong with you brats?!" 

All the kids had a look of pure determination, ready to sacrifice themselves for the sake of their guardian and family. If not for Philza they'd be dead anyway, most of them had a brush with death when they were hunted so this was for him. The children all looked up at The witch hunter, their will did not fade even in the face of death. The leader was stunned, did these little shits have a death wish?! 

"I'LL KILL YOU I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND" He pulled the arm of a smalk child ready to shoot when a flash of metal cut his arm clean off making him fall back.  The child ran back to his brothers and sisters who embraced them. Techno walked up slowly to the group of kids, they stared at him with wide eyes. 

"good work" he usually hated kids because of how selfish they could be, but these ones were alright. The kids beamed with delight at his praise. 

"aww how fuckin sweet"

The leader let out a sick laugh,  interrupting the moment. Techno stood in front of the kids protectively. He had reloaded his crossbow with a red capsule and was aiming it in the air. 

"I'm not letting you fucks get out of here alive" 

In an instant Techno knew what that ammunition round was, it was a flare, he was going to call for backup.  Techno grit his teeth ready to attack. The leader smirked ready to pull the trigger.

"Just shut up already you asshole!" 

You snuck up behind the hunter, bringing a sizable rock down on his head. The impact made a sick crunch that knocked the man to the floor.  Your heart was racing, you'd never hurt anyone before but it felt good to knock that dickhead down.

Techno looked at you with an amused expression before sheathing his sword in one swift movement. 

"took your time huh?" he spoke.

"now's not really the time to make Techno jokes...a mans dying" you rolled your eyes. 

"oh...right" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1611

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 618 11
This is based on a playlist I made and came up with some sort of a story to. I'll warn you it has a fair amount of angst, along with some fluff. The...
29.6K 955 14
With that Tommy saw the flickering light fly closer to Tubbo, but in a fast motion, Tommy jumped in the way putting himself in front of the flying un...
2.7K 180 23
After being exiled for so long, after being stuck in prison for a very long time; Tommy and Dream had one difference in each other. One wants to be t...
76.7K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...