Seven

Από elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... Περισσότερα

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 3

2.4K 99 53
Από elletriestowrite

It's been two weeks since I met Mesha, and we've been hanging out quite a fair bit. We have a lot in common, Mesha was also raised mostly by her grandparents as her parents were both very young when they had her.

We get along really well, I feel bad to admit it but probably better than Tiffany and I have ever got along. Simply for the fact that Mesha isn't so clean cut like Tiff is. I love Tiffany but her privileged upbringing can sometimes create some slight ignorance to things. Not that it's her fault at all she really just doesn't know a life that Mesha and I know.

I've been apprehensive about the job offer Mesha presented me. When I woke up the next morning and thought back over what I had agreed to, I was worried. But after talking with Mesha again, and many more times about the subject the last two weeks, I've grown more okay with the idea of working as an escort. So much so I was the one constantly pestering Mesha about when I could meet her boss to start.

He's a busy man apparently because we've had to wait the entire two weeks till Mesha finally got a reply for setting up a meeting. And that meeting was today.

"You don't think I should dress up a little?" I ask Mesha, turning away from studying my reflection in the length mirror.

"Nah you're fine." Mesha assures me from my bed. She's sprawled out on her stomach flipping through a random magazine.

"They'll see how gorgeous you are without all the extra bullshit." Mesha looks up from the magazine. I look down at my simple black, spaghetti strapped top and striped jeans.

"You don't think I should wear a dress maybe?" I press her, feeling insecure. This just reminds me of my brief stint modelling and how I'd overthink my outfits and how I looked.

"Lily, you're fucking stunning. They'll see your face and not even notice if you've got clothes on or not." Mesha sits up on my bed.

"Some girls literally go to meet them in sweats, what you're wearing is perfectly fine." She consoles me.

"Okay. Sorry I think I'm just nervous." I admit and turn back to stare at myself in the mirror again.

"Are you sure you want to go meet with them?" Mesha asks me for the hundredth time today.

"Yes. I'm so sure." I nod, making eye contact with her brown eyes in the mirror.

"We should get going soon then. The club is a little drives away." Mesha suggests.

"We're meeting them at a club?" I ask her, slipping on a pair of black boots and grabbing my handbag. I eye the cardigan hanging over my dresser chair but decide against it, it's nice and sunny today I don't think I'll need it.

"Yeah, they like to keep things behind closed doors. For theirs and our privacy. Don't worry it's daytime so I doubt the clubs actually running so we shouldn't be running into any strippers." Mesha chuckles.

"We're going to a strip club?" I didn't know this.

"Yeah...does that freak you out?" Mesha notices the worried raise in my pitch.

"No, not at all. I've just never been to one." I admit.

"Neither had I before I went to my first meeting. Don't worry we don't work out the clubs or anything. But they do hold their meetings and check ups there." Mesha explains as we walk out of my little apartment.

"Check ups?" I ask her, locking my door.

"Yeah they ask you to come in every so often to make sure everything's good. That there's no problems with clients and girls are comfortable." She shrugs.

That seems nice. I don't really know the etiquette between escorts and their employers but there seems to be a genuine focus on well being which takes me by surprise.

Mesha drives us in her car that's much nicer than mine over town to the strip club. I pick at my freshly painted nails, chipping the side of my thumb nail in an attempt to distract me from the nerves coursing through me. The car pulls up outside a red building, there's no windows and a large sign reading "Club Venus" is hung above the covered windowless double doors.

I follow Mesha as we walk to the front doors. As soon as we step in, there is a large man waiting by the doors. He's huge and looks very intimidating. I guess he's the club bouncer or security, whatever it is they have for strip clubs.

"Ladies." He nods at us as we walk past him. I stick as close as possible to Mesha. The club is dark with red lights providing the only light throughout, loud music thuds through the empty space. There's hardly anyone in here, but there are a few large men like the one at the entrance walking around in suits. A bar is situated near the back of the club, the wall is lit up with rows of alcohol to select from. There are a few girls in skimpy lingerie outfits talking to each other, they stop talking to stare at us as we walk further into the club. They're all gorgeous but I don't like the disapproving looks they're clearly sending my way. I look away from them and down at my outfit. I don't understand why I feel so self conscious about having so many clothes on right now. This is so bizarre.

Mesha leads us near a dark back corner of the club. Seats line the actual corner and a notice a few men in very expensive looking dress pants and suit jackets sitting around talking. A topless woman is grinding on the lap of one of the men and I look away at the intimate dance. A tall blonde man in a blue suit with a short beard stops us from entering the private corner.

"We're here to talk to Seven." Mesha tells him. What kind of name is Seven?

"Is that so?" The man smirks. He looks like he's in his thirties and would seem more attractive if he wasn't so intimidating.

"Bit disappointed you're not here to see me, Mesh." The man playfully flirts with Mesha and she rolls her eyes but smiles sweetly at him.

"Oh stop it Curby. They'll think you're flirting with me." Mesha replies just as flirtatious. She's clearly not intimidated by this Curby man.

"I am." He boldly responds causing Mesha to laugh.

"I'm here to get my friend a job. Seven said he could meet us." Mesha turns and gestures to me. The mans eyes finally drift from Mesha to notice me.

"Jesus. Haven't you been blessed." He remarks to me. I don't understand what he means till Mesha agrees with him.

"I know. She's gorgeous right. So can we talk to Seven now?" Mesha asks and the man turns to look at the three men sitting in the corner.

"He's a little preoccupied but I'm sure he won't mind if you interrupt." Curby chuckles and steps aside, letting Mesha and myself walk over to the men in black suits.

I stand awkwardly behind Mesha as she clears her throat. The two men not getting a lap dance look up to us but Mesha is focused on the back of the topless woman.

"These two lovely ladies are here for a meeting with Seven." Curby's voice speaks from behind us. I hadn't realised he'd followed behind us. The two men stand up and move out of the area, leaving us with the stripper and the man underneath her. I can't see the man hidden behind the strippers back, all I can see are the black dress pants and his hands resting on the bench seat either side of him. Gold rings shine off almost every finger and I catch a couple tattoos on his hands.

"Seven. You have company." Curby says louder and the body behind the stripper shuffles, signalling for her to get off his lap. I feel incredibly awkward to have interrupted his dance and hope he's not going to be angry about it.

The stripper jumps off his lap quickly and shuffles out the room, I keep my eyes down at the floor so I don't see her half naked body out of respect. Although I'm sure working in a place like this, doing things like grinding on a man topless in front of an audience desensitises you to the awkwardness of being naked.

I look up to see the man I've come here to meet. Mesha's boss. His tight white dress shirt is unbuttoned a few extra buttons then usual. More tattoos peak out from underneath the white top. My eyes finally catch his face and I'm caught off guard at the handsome face that's staring back at me. He's much younger than I had assumed, surely not that much older than myself and Mesha. Definitely younger then Curby. Curly brown hair, sprawls out in an organised mess at the top of his head. Bright green eyes burn shamelessly into mine and I look away at the intensity. He's clearly very handsome and I hope no one notices the blush to my cheeks in the dim lighting of the club.

"Mesha's brought a friend who wants a job." Curby tells the gorgeous man sitting in front of us.

"Is that right?" The man questions. His voice low and slow when he speaks, I didn't realise someone's voice could be attractive but his definitely is.

"Yeah." Mesha speaks when I don't. I look to Mesha feeling too intimidated to look back at the intense green eyes I can feel still looking at me.

"Curby could you take Mesha out for a check up while I talk to her mute friend." The deep slow voice requests and my stomach drops at the thought of being alone with this man.

Mesha turns to looks at me, my eyes plead with her not to leave me but her brows raise as if to tell me I'll be fine. I take a quick breath and nod at her, she gives me a tight encouraging smile and nods back before she leaves the area with Curby. I watch them leave to another area of the club, doing everything I can to prolong that inevitable eye contact.

"What's your name?" He asks and I turn to look at him again. He runs a hand over his hair as his eyes rake up and down my body brazenly.

"Lilianna. But I go by Lily." I speak, surprised at how clear my voice is. I'm shitting myself right now. This guy makes me feel so nervous.

"She can speak." He jokes with zero humour in his tone. Is he mocking me?

"How old are you?" He asks, viridescent eyes meeting mine again and I feel my heart beat harder in my chest. He's just as intimidating as Curby but worse. He doesn't smile or flirt or give off any emotion really. He just stares intensely, judging silently.

"I'm twenty." I answer him, holding my tongue from wanting to ask him his own age.

"Your friend said you want a job? What kind of job did you have in mind?" Seven leans back further against his seat. His arm raises to rest along the back of it. The movement causing his white shirt to open a little more, showing off the slightly tanned skin of his chest and sternum. A gold cross necklace sits between his muscular pectorals and I snap my eyes back to his face hoping he didn't catch me staring.

The slight lean of his head tells me he noticed me looking at him and my cheeks prickle again with the embarrassment of being caught.

"Uh the same as Mesha." I answer him and swallow trying to lubricate my dry throat.

"Turn around for me." He instructs and my brows raise before I quickly compose myself. His finger impatiently motions a turn when I don't move. My own fingers dig into my palms, purposely making my nails dig into the skin to distract me from feeling insecure as he inspects my body. I turn slowly in a circle for him, so he can see every angle of me. I'm kicking myself for not wearing a dress now. Feeling a little inadequate in my singlet and jeans.

"Hmm." He hums. It doesn't sound pleased, but it doesn't sound negative either. He's very difficult to read.

"Have you had any work done?" Seven questions.

"No." I shake my head. I'm use to this question, a lot of people ask if I've had my lips done due to them being rather pouty. But I've had these big boys since I was a child and they were usually the punch line to many jokes and insults while I was growing up. But apparently now big lips are on trend, if only that were the case when I was in high school then maybe I wouldn't of been bullied for them.

"Interesting." He comments. Is it really though?

"And why would you want to be an escort?" He starts again.

"Um well, I guess I need the money." I answer honestly, shuffling on my feet.

Seven's intense eyes continue to look me up and down and rest on my face for a moment before sweeping across my body again. He does it periodically, before resting on my face again. This time keeping his eyes focused on mine.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No." I shake my head and for the first time since I've met him I can read his expression. His eyebrows raise slightly in surprise before he composes himself.

"Did you just get out of a relationship or something? Want to try something a bit risky to get him off your mind?" He assumes. He couldn't be more wrong.

"No. I've never had a boyfriend." I debunk his theory. And again his face slips into another surprised expression just for a split second.

"Are you lying to me?" His arm drops from the back of the seat as he leans forward, eyes narrowing.

"No. Why would I lie about that?" I frown, confused.

"Some girls do." He shrugs.

"Come closer." Seven instructs and I swallow hard again before stepping a few steps closer so I'm only a few metres from him now. His eye contact feels even more extreme with the short distance between us. I watch him look over my face again like he has done already so many times. I feel incredibly self conscious about it, I have no idea if he thinks I'm pretty or ugly.

"Hmm." He hums and rolls his pink bottom lip into his mouth. Watching the action makes my heart hit against my ribs. I don't know why but I find the action incredibly hot. I guess it's because he is rather attractive so seeing him do things like that is hot to watch.

"You're not a virgin are you?" Seven frowns and the air gets caught in the back of my dry throat.

"N-No. I'm not a virgin." I shake my head. I may have never had a boyfriend but I'm not inexperienced.

"Do you sleep around?" He sits back against the seat again.

"What? No." I frown at him slightly offended.

"You could if you wanted to." Seven shrugs. I assume he sleeps around if he goes about life with that logic.

"Well I don't want to." I reply, my tone a little hard from what he's implying.

"But you want to be an escort?" He counters, as if he finds it hypocritical of me.

"Mesha said I wouldn't have to sleep with them." I state. I hope she didn't lie.

"No. We don't allow workers to sleep with clients." He confirms and crosses his arms against his chest. He's quiet for a moment, eyes staring at me as he thinks to himself.

"Curby." He eventually calls out and I step aside so that I'm no longer facing Seven.

Curby and Mesha join us back in the area and she gives me a wink.
"Make sure you see Mesha and Lilianna out." Seven speaks to Curby.

We're leaving? Already? That's it, that's the end of the meeting? He didn't even tell me when I start?

"Wait so when do I start?" I ask Seven.

"You don't." He says simply.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"You're not a good fit for the job." He says flatly, shrugging his shoulders as my brows pull together confused.

"Are you serious?" Mesha says from behind me, clearly shocked by his decision. I can't help the weird sting of rejection that bites deep in my chest. Maybe I'm not pretty enough. The way he kept staring at me makes me believe he just simply doesn't like the way I look.

"Nice to meet you but no thanks." Seven confirms. Dismissing us rudely with a flick of his hand, shooing us away. Wow he's a real prick.

"Come on Lil." Mesha sighs slightly pissed off and grabs my arm pulling me with her to leave this dark dingy club.

"What the fuck. I'm so sorry, I really thought he'd give you a job." Mesh apologies to me as Curby walks us out.

"It's okay. I must've said something wrong." I say quietly, still feeling off from the rejection.

"I don't understand it myself." Curby adds.

"You could make him a lot of money." He says, eyes turning down my body. Well at least Curby thinks I'm attractive enough to do it.

"Come on." Mesha sighs again, clearly taking this almost as worse as I am.

"I'll take us out to get coffee and we can talk about how fucking dumb Seven is." She offers.

"What kind of a name is Seven anyway?" I ask her frowning.

"Exactly!" Mesha chuckles, linking her arm in mine and I smile as we get outside.

———————————————————————

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3M 32.7K 44
// "Shit Flower, I miss you." // In which a former drug dealer who fell in love with the bosses' daughter finds himself still loving her. [sequel to...
98K 5.9K 41
JK TOP / TAE BOTTOM ជូនចំពោះម្ចាស់សំបុត្រ ១៨២៥ ច្បាប់
6.4K 343 36
-------- Masarap mag mahal totoo naman pero... Paano kapag dumating ang greatest love nya? kakayanin moba?
715K 21.7K 70
COMPLETED Evelyn was an aspiring social worker. But when her first assignment is helping a family living in one of the worsts neighborhoods around Lo...