Hopelessly Devoted

By haroldsvodkashots

He was enticing in every way. The way his body moved swiftly around the ring as I watched him from behind the... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: Part 1.
63: Part 2.
64
65

47

12K 202 212
By haroldsvodkashots

a/n: long ass chap. sorry for the wait. i gave u smut to compensate. love you all.

vote and comment!!

"Hey, baby? Move those boxes for me, will you?" Harry asks from across his bedroom over by his bedside table he is trying to move.

"Sure, sure." I say and walk over to where he was pointing. "When is Grant and Anna getting here, by the way?"

Harry and I have been moving boxes and packaging up his things for the move for the past few hours. I got here relatively early, around eight in the morning to start helping him. We both rode over together after our night back at my apartment, now I'm here in his. Somewhere I never really was before. I've never spent the night here, I've never eaten here, I've never really done anything here.

Maybe things will be different in his new house.

"Not sure. Grant mentioned around eleven after his only morning class. He said he would pick up Anna from hers and they would head over." He says as he picks up some more miscellaneous items off the ground and sorts them in boxes, giving up on his bedside table until geant gets here.

"M'kay. So it's just us for a while?" I ask, stopping my movements to help him pick up the things around him left over in his bedroom.

"Yeah... Why do you ask?" He mumbles with a small smirk.

"No reason. Just wondering." I shrug and place some of his clothes along with the other piles.

"Interesting. Anyway, we have to load all this shit into our cars at like three to bring them to my new place." Harry didn't want to rent movers, he didn't want anyone unknown to him being inside the house if he could help it. He rented a U-Haul for all his furniture, which was minimal. He said that anything he didn't move he would buy soon.

It's nice to be loaded, I guess.

"Where is it, again? I think I forgot." I refer to his house address, I can't remember if he ever told me where it's located. He wanted to keep almost everything as lowkey as possible.

"Just outside of campus, near Fairview Lane." I'm still picking up shit off the floor when his hands fall to my hips and pull me back up against him.

"Is it secluded?" I whisper, my head now resting on his chest.

"All the houses are really spaced out, it's a nice area." He promises. He was moving so he could be in a safer area. I didn't exactly know why he chose to live in such a small apartment when he makes so much money, but he did. I think now that he's moving into an actual house he will feel safer when he's there alone or I'm there.

"I'm excited to see it, I know you and Grant worked hard to find a nice place." I turn around so I can see his face which is smiling softly down at me. He has such a pretty smile, his dimples being one of my favorite features of his.

"Mhm. Grant found it for me. I'm pretty excited for you to see it too, baby."

He gives me a small kiss on the cheek, his arms scooping around my back to hold me closer while my hands rest against his chests.

"Harry?" I whisper looking up at him

"Hm?" He hums back, his eyes closing briefly at the sound of his name coming from my lips.

"I packed up some more boxes while you were out throwing away trash, I saw some canvases, I just didn't look at them. I figured you would want to pack them up yourself." My hands run up and down his pectorals slowly, calming him to make sure he wasn't angry. I left his canvases alone and for him to deal with. However, he only chuckles.

"You didn't sneak a peek at my paintings, did you, my love?" His closed lip smile breaks and his teeth show through his beam.

"I want to be surprised when we go to Nevada soon. You said you would show me there." I couldn't wait to see his paintings. I just know they are amazing.

"I will, I promise." He reassures me, giving my hands a tight squeeze.

"Nevada is this coming weekend, right?" I question my gaze moving up to meet his.

"That's what I planned on, if you can't make it I'm sure we can do it another weekend." He replies calmly.

"No, no. I'm completely free. I cleared my schedule at Chargers. I'm just worried you will get called in." I answer with certainty, the thought of meeting Harry around his family instantly brings a smile to my face.

"I probably won't Saturday. Usually missions tend to be during the week while clients are working." He nervously spits out.

"Interesting. Well, want to help me move the boxes to the kitchen so they are closer to the door?" I quickly stray away from this whole drug cartel talk. I can easily tell he is still hesitant when talking about it. I know he fears I'll see him differently but he's just Harry in my eyes always has been always will be.

My Sunshine.

"Of course, my love." He says giving my lips a quick peck before bringing his hand up to his forehead, giving me a cheesy salute before sauntering towards the boxes. I shake my head laughing at his childish actions.

"I'll grab the miscellaneous, you grab your bathroom supplies. I labeled all the boxes for you." Pointing at the neatly labeled boxes stacked around the empty room.

"Of course you did. I appreciate that, baby. Always taking care of me." He sing songs bending down to swiftly pick up the heavy box making it look weightless in his arms. I follow him as he walks back towards the kitchen placing the box on the counter.

We repeat this cycle for about five trips, Harry picking up a box as I follow him giving him stupid words of encouragement as I cheer him on.

"Do you need your midday juice box now, Princess? Or are you still stewing on the carbonated water I gave you earlier?"  I ask, about to pull out one of the small juices from his fridge. .

"Oh shut up." He laughs, chuckling at my crude joke.

"Any takers?" I look around the room for the non existent audience I'm pretending to have.

"You are such a child stop." His hand finds my back, pulling me into his chest. He guides us closer to the fridge, opening the door to grab a juice box.

He swiftly unwraps the plastic straw stabbing it into the hole before bringing the straw up to his lips giving a quick sip.

"Ahh, I can really taste the artificial apple." He smacks his lips like it's refreshing.

"I know you want a sip Blake, just say please." He teases, waving the straw near my lips.

"Fuck you." I laugh and push on his shoulder but his one armed grip stays tight against me.

"Right now? At least buy me dinner first."

He leans over holding out the small juice box prompting me to take a sip. I really couldn't tell you why he cares so much that I take a sip of his fucking juice box but I do anyway. I wrap my lips around the thin plastic straw, sucking to see the apple juice shoot through the plastic.

"Told you it's good juice." He mumbles as I pull away.

"Yea yea." I chuckle, standing up on my tip toes to press a chaste kiss to his lips. The apple flavor transfering to his mouth from mine. Then my mind starts to wander.

"So what are we going to do in Nevada? Like, are we going to stay in a hotel? Does your mother have room? I really don't want to intrude..."

"Woah woah woah. Babe." He stops my rambling by placing a hand on my shoulder. "She's ecstatic to have you come stay with us. She's never been more excited for anything, so you don't have to worry about that."

"I just am nervous, I guess." I shrug with a small laugh.

"There's no need. She already loves you." He reassures me with his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"Really?" I smile up at him.

"And my sister too. My sister will probably try to embarrass us, poke fun at us a bit, but she will love you too. She'll probably steal your attention away for most of the weekend." I can't wait to meet her. From the way Harry talks about Meredith she must be God's gift to earth.

"She sounds wonderful. I'm glad you're close to your sister." I almost wish I wasn't an only child at times like these.

"She's something else, but I love her." "To answer your question on what we will be doing, probably just hanging around town. There isn't much to do. We can go to some of my old favorite restaurants, but other than that it isn't a party town."

"You have a favorite restaurant other than the Parlour down in Malibu?" Shanda and her crystals. We need to visit her soon.

"Shanda owns my heart, my sweet girl. She has a one way ticket through her food, but I can appreciate the others at least a tiny bit." He squints his eyes and makes a big show of hovering his thumb and pointer finger close together.

"Well where does that leave me, if Shanda owns your heart?" I fake a pout, my facial features clearly showing I was being sarcastic as I grab onto his shirt and pulling him close playfully.

He looks down between his, folding our hands together, tangling our fingers intricately. His hair falls a little in his face, just to brush past his eyebrow, a few strands tangling in his lashes.

He's so cute when he's all soft.

"My love, you hold my heart. You hold it right in your hand with the complete power to do whatever you want with it." He whispers, a gentle tone in his voice. He pulls our intertwined hands toward my chest, placing them against my heart.

"You're so poetic. Such a romantic." He has such a way with words. Never failing to make my heart flutter, no matter what language he speaks them in.

I can't wait for the day when I can finally say I love you.

"Yes, well, I do like to read." He hums, dipping his head down to kiss me slowly. His kiss is passionate and completely full of meaning. His lips fit between mine perfectly, like they always do. Never once not making my stomach clench at the unleashing butterflies that swarm my insides whenever he's near. And every touch of his tongue sends waves of shivers down my entire body, his hands being the only thing that can soothe them.

I will forever love him. 

We stayed wrapped up in each other for hours, maybe not physically after breaking apart from our kiss, but our bodies and minds longed for each other for so long it made my head spin. Any time I picked up a heavy box, he held up the other side, no matter how heavy or how stubborn I was being.

It wasn't until about 11:20 that Anna and Grant came bursting through the doors. Harry and I already packed up most of his things.

"H? You home? We are here!" Grant calls out from the front door.

"We come bearing gifts!" Anna's voice follows suit. I beam at Harry from across his bedroom the second I hear Anna. He only responds with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah we are in here!" I call out to Anna and Grant who come trotting in only a few moments later, both of them in workout clothes and tennis shoes.

"B!" Anna cheers the second she sees me. She drops Grant's hand, stumbling across the room full of boxes towards me, bounding me in a hug. "I haven't seen you in like two days. Where the fuck have you been?"

"Busy. I've been really busy." I answer as she pulls away, giving me air to breathe. She gives me a questioning look, her gaze moving onto Harry

"Busy getting fuc-" She starts with a serious tone.

"Now, now, Anna darling. Such vulgar language for a sweet, innocent girl." Harry stops her mid sentence from across the room, waving his finger teasingly.

"Oh shut up, Harold. You've been keeping my best friend hostage." Harold.

I don't mind. Kidnap me, bring on the shackles.

"You've been keeping my best mate hostage! I haven't seen G in forever." Harry accuses, pointing to Grant who is standing there looking at me skeptically as if to say 'Why the hell are we friends with them?' I shrug with a laugh.

Anna stands there with no emotion after Harry's response. She looks between all three of us for a moment.

"Well. I don't know how to answer that exactly, but I'll come back with a retort later in the day. Give me 1-2 business hours to process."

"Jesus help me." Grant whispers from behind his girlfriend, shaking his head with a small smile.

"You know I heard that right?" She turns around and snaps playfully, Harry and I chuckling.

"Yea, that's the point of whispering right by you baby." While Anna and Grant are arguing, Harry makes his way over to me, his hands finding my waist to pull me closer so we can stand together and watch our best friends argue.

"Should we make popcorn?" Harry leans down to whisper in my ear. I just chuckle as we continue to watch, both of them completely absorbed in their own petty, sarcastic argument.

"Sometimes I wonder how on earth you are the older one." Anna mumbles from her spot, her hands on her hips in a defiant manner, shaking her head.

"Probably because I was born before you. I don't know though. You should ask Blake. I'm sure she knows how the reproductive cycle works." Grant calls my name while Harry's face is still buried in my hair, pressing playful kisses on my neck.

"B tell him to-" She whips around to find Harry's lips on my neck and mw watching them with wide and expectant eyes. "Oh for fucks sake. They are trying to fuck with us in the room!"

"We are not!" I laugh out of exasperation as Harry pulls away from my neck.

"Oh please. I know Harry's kinky like that!" She gasps and throws her hands up in the air.

"I'm sorry, what?" He almost chokes, his eyes widening as he looks at her like she's crazy.

"Don't think I can't hear every fucking word you guys scream through the damn wall every night when I'm home and you don't know it. Cheeky couple you guys are."

Fucking hell.

"You've been there!" I gasp in shock and a little bit of embarrassment.

"Almost every time. I'm just quietly sitting in my room, minding my own business, and I hear this mother fucker-"

"Okay! No need to share!" I yell, Grant busting out laughing and Harry almost toppling over in hilarity.

But Anna with her short attention span moves right on as I sit there gaping at her.

"Anyway, like I said we brought a gift just for you Sir Harold." Grant snorts a laugh behind all of us, me just staring at her, while Harry looks intrigued.

"How kind of you Anna darling to grace me with not only your presence, but a gift as well." Her and his relationship has to be one of the strangest, but most comical relationships of all time.

The laughs that they bring to us all are so enjoyable and so much needed. Even if Anna doesn't know it.

"Yea yea, thank me later with a bottle of silver patron." Silver Patron. Anna's favorite.

"Well how do I know this gift is worthy of a full bottle?" Harry retorts with a raised eyebrow.

"Because it just is okay? Trust me it's worth it." She runs away out of the small room we were all packed in. Moments pass by before we can all hear her running footsteps from down the hall.

"Okay, back." She says panting out of breath.

"Remind me to never sprint to a parking lot and back with only a milkshake and nicotine in my system."

She told me a couple of nights ago that her vape died. Tragic really, she cried about it. The poor banana ice. She must have gotten a new one.

"Will do." Harry chuckles, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet in anxiety for the surprise.

"Okay the surprise. Close your eyes and uh turn around I guess, just Harry though. Oh and close your eyes.You too Blake."

He does a once over an excited Anna with her hands tightly pressed behind her back holding the mysterious gift. Reluctantly he turns his back to her using his palms to cover his eyes from her. I cover my eyes as well like I was instructed.

"Ready?" She asks.

"I will never be ready, but sure." Harry's velvet voice calls from behind the darkness of my eyes.

Anna brings the gift out holding it out with her hands. I remember texting Anna last night about this gift idea but,  oh Anna this is a good one. I try my best to muffle my laugh so I don't give away the surprise.

"Can I turn around now? I can hear Blake laughing" Bitch. I'm trying.

"Sure, anything you want, princess, turn around." She called Harry, princess. I laugh at that too.

Harry turns around uncovering his eyes, seeing Anna with her palms open flat, the present sitting neatly on top of them. A white coffee mug with the bold black words 'favorite person' printed on the front of the mug. However, it doesn't stop there, in a obvious red sharpie '3rd' is printed out above reading '3rd favorite person'. Harry looks at the mug with a questioning look, picking up the mug examining it like some alien made it.

"So?..." Anna questions, trying to rid the room of the silence from Harry and quick chuckles from Grant and I.

"How perfect! Anna darling I never knew I was your favorite person let alone your 3rd. Truly it is an honor. You're my third favorite person too!" His sarcastic tone makes us all laugh. His finger slips through the white ceramic handle and he dangles it in front of his eyes, examining it again. The subtle smirk etched on his lips gives away the fact that he loves it.

"I know I made a list the other day and I was like, shit I should probably tell him." She shrugs and turns around to place her keys on the floor.

"Well who is 1 and 2 then?" Grant interjects giving Anna the 'are you fucking with me' look.

I love this.

"Obviously Blake for number one" She says counting out the number with her finger "And you pretty boy are second." She finishes, holding a fist out, shaking it around asking for a fist bump. Reluctantly Grant meets Anna half way giving her a stupid fist bump.

"Hey don't be upset Blake is always my number one." Anna returns, giving me a smack on the back of my head.

"Yeah best friend automatically overrides boyfriend." I say giving him a small shrug of my shoulders.

"Hey, hey! Anna is above me now?" Harry looks at me with a mock offended look. His hand clutching his heart dramatically.

"Sorry Sunshine, that's why you got that mug from Anna, but you also get this." I say, turning around to grab my mug I stashed and hand it to him.

I pull out an identical mug to Anna but instead of the third, '2nd' is printed in blue ink above the favorite person on the white coffee mug. He looks at us in shock now holding two mugs both naming him our second and third favorite. "It's a moving gift!"

"Now if Grant pulls out a mug I might lose my shit." Harry shakes his head with a laugh.

"You don't want to be my number one, mate?" Grant says, crossing his arms.

"Some other time, maybe." Harry says and turns to look at me, who is smiling. His eyes tracing over my body as he speaks.

"Fuck he's giving her the look again, babe." Anna says, nudging Grant's side as she shakes her head with a cheeky grin.

"What look?" I cock my head to the side and ask.

"Just. The look." She shrugs and then bends down to pick up the "We are gonna load some shit into the U-Haul. You guys can help." And she walks off, leading us into the unknown.

Hours passed. We loaded everything into the U-Haul, finished packing up everything in Harry's apartment and drove to his new house. A little off Fairview Lane, it wasn't a far drive at all. It was still super close to campus, it was just a nice, spread out neighborhood.

So there I sat, in the passenger side of Harry's Audi, which was holding basically nothing while Grant's car tugged the U-Haul. I was looking at his house. No, I was looking at his mansion.

It was at least two stories, a wide layout and a huge backyard. The gate that led up to his house was only accessible through his finger print. The gray modern gray, blacks, and white of the exterior was all I could see at the moment, but I was astounded.

"Holy. Fuck." I say, my mouth agape.

"It's nice, right?" Harry's hand rests on top of mine over the center console. His fingers are looping around my palm.

"This is- Wow. This is wow." I stutter, not knowing what to say in regards to the huge house that sits on the lawn in front of my eyes.

I knew Harry had money, but I didn't know he had this kind of money.

He mentioned the fact that he stayed in a small apartment to keep everything about his bank account on the down low, but the mirror and the break in was too much for him not to move to a more secure place.

"Wait till you see the inside, blue baby." He hums, unlocking his seatbelt and the car.

"Harry, this must have cost a fortune." I mumble, my hand touching my lip in amazement.

"It was more than I planned on it being, but it wasn't anything huge."

Nothing huge? Is he seeing what I'm seeing?

"Harry, we live in California. Everything here is huge and expensive."

"Just let me show you the inside, alright? Grant is unhinging the U-Haul from his car. I'll unload everything. Both of them have to go to meet his parents for dinner."

"I know. I know. Let's go inside." I say, opening my car door to walk around to meet him in the middle. We walk towards his door, the big dark oak standing tall and mighty. Harry digs his hands into his pocket to pull out his new house key, turning it into the lock and them placing his thumb on the thumb print reader for access inside the home.

"Close your eyes, okay?" I shut my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"No peeking." He chuckles in my ear, his fingers softly pressing over my eyelids to ensure I can't see anything.

"Walk forward, baby." He instructs, nudging me a bit forward.

We take a few slow steps until I can feel the change in ground under my shoes. No longer on concrete, now on what I guess is polished hardwoods.

"Okay. Open." And he releases the cover over my eyes, allowing me to open them to take in the beauty that is his house. The tall ceilings, the modern living room and kitchen that can be seen from the wide open foyer. The windows on the backside of the house, allowing natural light to shine in through the living room.

The staircase was beautifully round with polished dark wooden banisters. The hardwoods ran through the stairs all the way to the top.

"Oh Harry, it's beautiful." My hand traces across the polished wood of the banister.

"I'm glad you like it." He hums, his hands finding my waist like they love to do and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"You could do so much with the design. It's a perfect house." My eyes scan around the room again.

"I want your input on everything. I uh, want you to feel at home here too, even if you don't live here. I want you to like it." He promises, rushing out his words like he's nervous.

"I love it, Harry. Of course I'll help you with the designs."

"I was thinking of bringing some of my older paintings home from Nevada to hang. Just some of my mother's favorites." He shrugs, moving away from me and towards the open walls that are painted a nice white. The furniture will only make this house more beautiful than it already is.

"I think that's wonderful, Sunshine. We can do anything you want."

"Want to see the upstairs?" He asks with an excited smile.

"I'd love to." Taking his hand he shows me throughout the entire upstairs.

"So this is the upstairs living room. The media room, for movies and stuff. Two guest bedrooms, and a bathroom." He rambles each room off, stopping briefly in each to let me look around.

He walks down a long corridor, the carpet under our feet as we had taken off our shoes at the door.

"Now this," He says, pointing to the room at the end of the hall, "is my bedroom."

He opens the big, double french doors to what I assume is the master suite. The bedroom is bigger than the layout of my apartment. The massive California king size bed that already sits in the center of the room, pressed against the back wall. The balcony to the left, and the huge master bath that is connected to the room as well.

It was one of the prettiest master's I have ever been in.

"This is gorgeous, Harry. I'm so happy you got it." I say, turning around, my hands finding his neck to rest them there.

"Yeah? You think? I've never really lived in a big house like this. I saved for so long." He smiles, telling me more about himself. I love learning about him.

"I love everything about it. The layout, the kitchen, everything." I press a kiss on his cheek, his hands holding my forearms gently.

"I'm glad you approve. I want you to like everything."

"It doesn't matter if I like it, H. It's more important that you like it." I smile lightly, my lips still closed but my eyes crinkling on the outer corners.

"Not to me." He whispers, staring me in the eye.

"You're the sweetest." I hum back at him, his eyes light up the world like nobody else's.

And I'm madly in love with you.

"Kiss me in my new house, please." He mumbles with humor in his voice. I give a small chuckle before stepping up on my tiptoes to meet his soft lips, both of us capturing the other in a sweet, sentimental kiss.

His hands move from my waist to my hips, his fingers flexing on my pants, digging into the skin slightly. A small moan flows from my lips as he moves his hands toward my ass, looping his fingers through the belt loops to pull me impossibly closer.

I push myself up on my toes again, our hips now level together, I'm feeling the situation on him start to take effect. His eyes are pinched closed, and his mouth is attacking mine, giving me no time to breathe, only time to drown in him, not that I mind. He pulls back for a moment to look me in the eye before hooking his hands under my knees to pick me up bridal style, carrying me across the room and tossing me on the bed asif I weigh nothing to him.

He doesn't waste time, crawling back on top of me, resting in between my now spread legs, waiting for him to undress me.

"You wanna do this, baby?" He mumbles, pressing light and feathery kisses against my cheek and down my neck towards my collar bone.

"Always." I gasp and his hands tug upwards on my shirt, my hands automatically lifting above my head so he can slip the material off my body.

"Thank fucking hell our friends had plans. I had no idea how long I could wait until I had you again." His hands start slipping down my body again, my fingers at his shirt simultaneously, now both of us knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Take me anytime, anywhere."

There was no way either of us could hold off with just a simple kiss. My hands slip under his shirt, my fingers resting against the ferns that outline his prominent v-line. I move my hands up, bunching the shirt as I go higher. My cold hands over top of his hot skin causes shivers to run down both of our spine. He grabs the back of his neck line, whipping the shirt from his back in record time, still hovering over me, now both of us topless and I have my bra on. 

I move my fingers to flick the button on his jeans open, while he tugs off mine. Soon we are only in our under garments.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He murmurs, his finger tracing down my stomach and to the top of my underwear.

"Harry, please." I whisper, even his touch causing me to arch my back slightly, begging for more contact. His finger traces lightly over the soft fabric that covers my core, each stroke causing a shiver to erupt.

"Please what, baby? How do you want me? Hard, rough, sweet, sentimental?" His hand slips under the band in between where my leg meets my bikini line.

I want something different today.

"I want to fuck you." I whisper, pushing against his chest and flipping us over.

"You what?" He asks in shock. His eyes going wide and all the blood that wasn't already in his dick, getting there in record speeds.

"Let me top today." I mumble, leaning down to press kisses along his swallows and down his sternum. My hands raking through the soft curls of his hair. I love how long it's getting. Slipping the tiniest bit down past his shoulders.

"For fuck's sake." He moans, his eyes closing and his head resting on the mattress. "Ruin me. Please. Ruin me and my bedsheets."

I work my way down his body, lifting my hips to give space in order to slip off his boxers. His erection sprang free and he moaned in relief. I tossed the boxers to the side, somewhere in the room away from us. Now only I had clothing covering me.

I closed my eyes as I felt his hands roam up my back to where my bra was clasped, he pulled the material from my body and tossed in wherever I tossed his boxers. My breasts hung free and directly above his face as I leaned over him, bending down to press a kiss to his lips.

I gasp feeling his hand reach up to palm my breast, his cold rings sending shivers down my spine as he works them.

"Fuck Blake you're everything, just everything fuck-" He moans against my lips. Our once slow kiss has now turned into just tongues and teeth, sucking and biting each other's lips in between moans. His lips occasionally pulling my bottom one into his mouth, sucking on it slightly before releasing it and diving back in.

Our kiss quickly became too much. I break away, working my way down his body, hoovering my mouth over his dick, and letting a string of saliva fall from my mouth onto him. Moving my hand down to start pumping his shaft he sighs out in relief, from the obvious tension from this whole day and the previous days before that.

Looking down, I focus on stroking him using my wrist to twist, occasionally spitting down onto him again using it to quicken my pace.

Suddenly I feel his calloused fingers under my chin lifting my head up towards him before he attacks my mouth again murmuring a clear "mine" under his breath. Smiling into the kiss as I continue pumping him, feeling his hips rut upwards every now and then.

"Can't wait to fuck you." I say, moving my lips sucking and marking up his beautiful neck. I feel him groan when I reach a certain spot behind his neck, the room being filled with pants and curses coming from the both of us. He hasn't even touched me and I'm already moaning more than I should.

"Blake, baby if you keep going I'm gonna cum before you can even fuck me." He pants out. Does he not realize the whole point is to make him cum twice? Idiot.

"Just shut up and kiss me, Styles." I shut him up quickly, attaching my mouth to his, quickening my strokes, hoping he gets the memo that he is coming before I fuck him.

In the middle of our kiss he reaches his hand between us, running two fingers through my wet folds. His small action making me whimper out because of how turned on I am right now.

"Fuck you're so wet, just for me right?" He asks, continuing his teasing motions running his fingers up and down my entrance avoiding my clit. I thrust my hisp forward in his hand, trying to make myself hit his finger just right it hits over my clit. I miss.

"Always for you, baby." I state giving him a small kiss against his cheek. He twitches in my hand, telling me how much he loves the nickname.

"Holy fuck, I'm close" He whines out, finally giving in rubbing small circles on my clit. His pace is slow, telling me his purpose is to give me some relief not to make me come. Which is good considering I only want to come from fucking him tonight, glad he got one thing right.

"Shit- faster, tighter baby, please." He moans, as soon as I quicken my pace squeezing him tighter in my hand I feel short spurts of his cum coat my hand.

He's still rock hard in my hand and an idea spurs on me, I use my cum coated fingers to grab his still painfully hard dick, pushing up on my knees and hovering over it before plunging down. Harry was in too much of a daze to notice my actions before he was fully inside me as we both moan in unison.

I stay still sitting on top of him enjoying his warmth, giving him a few quick kisses before he starts to harden even more if that was even possible. I can feel him already throbbing inside of me, the blood pulsing through his veins.

"Fuck I can feel you getting even harder." I moan, the feeling being something I had never felt before.

We both moan as I search his eyes getting a small nod in return before I lift up my hips slamming back down on to him.

His hands grip my hips, pushing and pulling me forward in the way he likes it. He finds some way to dominate me, and I secretly love it.

I pull all the way back up to his tip, a moan escaping him. My stomach flips at the sounds of his pants and moans. I sink back down onto him, taking him inch by inch, slowly this time. He's filled me completely as a breath of relief leaves his lips. 

His arms tense, his eyes are filled with need and then swarming with pleasure. "Please move." He pants, trying to get me to rock my hips against him. "I can't take much more of this. You've already given me a taste. I want it all now."

"Well that's a greedy boy, Harry. I thought you were my good boy." I tut, a small smirk still on my lips.

"I am. I am. Just please move, baby. I need it." He pleads with me, his eyes shutting at the feeling.

"Good boys have manners. What do you say when you want something, Sunshine." My eyebrows furrow in mock discipline.

"Please! I say please! Please fuck me, Blake. Please." His hips start to circle, trying to allow himself at least some type of release.

I've lost my mind and resolve with this, I can't drag it out any longer, nor do I want to. My mouth is hanging open as I lift myself and slam back down against him, matching his unrestrained and loud raspy moans while I start to rock and bounce my hips on top of him. The air is burning in my lungs as if I'm only inhaling nicotine. I gasp in my breaths, getting lost watching him underneath me.

There's something about dominating a dominant person that has me so turned on for him.

I continue to bounce on top of him, my hands placed right on top of the swallows on his chest to use as leverage to get a more powerful thrust downward.

Harry pushes up into me as well, making this so much lore euphoric. I can't seem to get myself to move as hard and as fast to satisfy my every craving. My hand finds my clit as Harry watches, circling the bundle of nerves as he sits there with his hands on my hips, mouth agape, and his eyes wide.

"Are you trying to fucking kill me, woman?" He moans, watching as I use him for my own pleasure, touching myself while I do it.

His arms grab my shoulders, pulling me down onto his chest, my breasts smashed up against his. He bends his knees to get a better angle that has me screaming out even though I'm on top.

"Tell me how you want me, Blake. You know you need me." His fingers are digging into the skin of my arms, keeping me pressed tightly against his torso while I keep rocking my hips back and forth while he thrusts his up to meet mine.

"Fuck me. I need it harder." The whine leaves my mouth before I can even process, I'm circling my hips, almost spelling my name.

"Anything for you, Blue."

He's drawing his hips back as I pull up with mine, only the tip of him staying inside me before I drive them down and he drives forward slamming himself into me harder than we ever have before. The sound of out skin slapping is louder than out moans and whimpers for each other.

"Harry-" I moaned, my eyes wired shut, the pressure already building in my stomach so intensely I don't even know how to describe it. His hips are rocking up into mine and I bounce down onto him, both of us completely in sync.

"Fucking hell." He moans into the air, his head tossing back and his chest rising beneath me. My legs are starting to shake and burn from the constant bouncing and the up and coming orgasm.

My back arched slightly, the movement causing him to hit a completely different angle, making both of us let out loud moans.

We were in his new, giant house, alone, and making the loudest noises.

Wonderful.

I lean down to get more leverage. My lips attaching to the skin on his neck, working my way up to the skin under his ear. My tongue tracing over the burning hot skin. My hands clutching his hair as I continue to move my hips with his.

He thrusted up into me sharp, hard, and deep. Making sure I feel every single part of him. He only opens his eyes to look between his, watching his body disappear into mine. The bed springs are creaking with my every bounce and my voice is full of whimpers and moans. Harry's hands come up to take my breasts in his hands, working each one the same as the other, his fingers occasionally pinching down harshly on my nipples like he knows I love.

The bed frame tapps against the wall at every powerful thrust he gives.

"Baby. Fuck!" He shouts as I come down particularly hard on top of him, me screaming out at the feeling.

We are both so close and my bounces get more and more out of rhythm. He flips me finally underneath him, taking me at such a faster rate. He shows no mercy with the thrusts. Each one causing my whole body to shake. I throw my head back in ecstasy. His hand finds my clit, flicking quickly back and forth. I can't help the scream that leave my lips.

"Fuck H! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I yell the profanity for each time he flicks back and forth over me. My hands come up above my head to grab the sheets by my head, my back arching at the feeling of him pounding into me. My legs are wrapped around his hips, my ankles tightly around his calves.

"Shit." He whispers, his head falling onto my shoulders while he keeps up his thrusts. He held my small hips in his large hands while I bit down on my bottom lip.

His back muscles flex every time he pushes into me. His lips attach to my breast, the warmth of his tongue making my mind go foggy. Our torsos are completely pressed together, my legs are curled tightly around his backside.

I wish I could see what we looked like in this moment together. I wanted to see the way his tattooed and darkened skin looked like while colliding with my pure one.

Harry hits a spot deep inside me that causes another whimper to leave my lips, taking that as an inclination to repeatedly hit the spot again and again only causing the pressure to become more heavy in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh God." I moan, my stomach is tightening.

He groans, his lips finding the skin of my collar bone just like I had done to him, his soft lips working a way up my neck to the skin under my ear, sucking harshly and I'm sure leaving another mark of history.

He makes his thrusts impossibly sharper as we both start to become even closer to our climaxes. My body started to feel numb as I latched onto him like I'd never let go. He started moaning out like crazy, his low and velvet voice was music to my ears as I was on the brink of complete ecstasy and pleasure. He never failed to make me feel good in every single way possible.

My heart rate is impossibly fast, I'm sure his is too. There wasn't enough air in the atmosphere to calm us down or let us catch our breaths. We weren't stopping until both of us finished having the time of our lives on Harry's brand new mattress that lays in his brand new mansion.

I pull his head down to mine, bringing our lips together to lazily kiss him. I was too weak and perspired to kiss him with every ounce of me as he rocks into my open legs.

Another sharp thrust into me and I was pushed completely over the edge. It was like I was falling from the highest skyscraper and landing in complete euphoria. I screamed out and dug my nails even harder into the skin on his back. I was squeezing my legs around his hips, pushing myself into him, having him be complete inside me once more. I couldn't stop the pulsating and clenching around him.

My veins burst with ecstasy, my heart completely stopping and my blood feeling like it had just been drained completely from my body. Time had stopped for me at that moment. A few tears leaked from my eyes at the over stimulating pleasure.

He groaned into my lips that had still been lazily pressed together, jolting his body sharply forward into me and freezing there, deep inside of me. His muscles contracted as his eyebrows stayed furrowed and narrowed as he looked into my eyes with his forest green eyes. Our lips barely brushed together as we both experience euphoria.

My hair was tangled from being raked through, pulled on, and pushed back and forth. His dark brown curls stayed a mess on his head, some rebelling and hanging sweatily on his perspired forehead. Both of our lips were wet and dark red, the blood having rushed there leaving them swollen. It matched my rosy cheeks and his bloodshot eyes.

He stayed hovering over me as my back came down from its arching state, relaxing fully into the sheets. His eyes focused on my slightly parted lips, my heavy but soft breathing being the only thing that slipped between them at the moment. The room was now quiet with just the sounds of our thick breaths. He took his thumb and brushed it across my bottom lip, shooting his eyes back up to mine.

"I don't know how I ever got so lucky meeting you."

cute? 

staring into your soul. no problem. chicago night 1 pic.

stay safe and be responsible kids. don't get into a fender bender like i did on friday. oops?

SEE YOU ALL SOON MY LOVELIES!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.7K 101
Book Song: Bad Blood by Sleeping At Last His eyes glowed. The emerald rimmed orbs dilating as he stares at me in the dark. The sense of intensity the...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
423K 13.3K 97
❝Please stop!❞I suck in a sharp breath trying to push him away. He gropes my butt while staring coldly into my eyes. ❝I'm going to treat you like th...
838K 22.1K 71
❝Black ink on porcelain skin in the form of Harry Styles❞ Harry Styles is a tattoo artist. Upon entering the shop, Selene is oblivious to the fact th...