Bad Romance - F. Megumi x Rea...

givemedilf द्वारा

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮," "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝... अधिक

the intro before the intro
⠀★ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎⠀★
1. The Curse
2. Crushin'
3. One day
[4. Perseus]
5. boys don't cry
6. Gojo Satoru
7. Bitter
8. Supermassive
9. Return
10. No
11. Done for
12. daddy
13. Heart
14. Lost in love
15. [Skin]
16. Don't move
17. Bonding moment
18. Purity
19. Infinite
20. October 31st
21. backstory
23. [Neccesities]
24. Friends exist
25. Junpei
26. BACK
27. Crushed
28. Last drop

22. Daugther Issues

2.8K 90 172
givemedilf द्वारा

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━

After some time training with Gojo, he thought it was about time to drop the both of you with your next mentor.

Gojo was an excellent teacher, harshly and cruelly honest, he never hesitated to point out your errors - yours and Itadori's -. The hardest part for you was to fake that you were weak, that there was nothing more than curse energy flowing inside you when in fact, you were as powerful -or more- as Gojo Satoru himself.

There was also one problem, the biggest of them all, you were starting to warm up to the albino man. You couldn't help it really, not when he encouraged you to keep trying to do your best, not when he gave you advice on your relationship with Megumi - and would try to get the story of how you two got together but you never told him- and especially not when he smiled proudly at you whenever you made progress in with your curse energy.

Whenever he praised you, it made your heartache. You felt the praises were true, the one a father would give to his daughter, fond and with pure love, but at the same time they felt generic, it didn't make you feel special not when he gave the same praises to Itadori. So, it was worse than you thought—your feelings— you are confused and afraid, and even though your heart broke a long time ago —By Megumi, Gojo, and your mother's death— you were starting to feel at ease for a while, Yuuji unconsciously helped you a lot, the constant jokes and talking would keep your mind from
overthinking.

Also, every time you talked over the phone with Megumi kept you from staying all night long drowning in your own thoughts. He would call you and tell you about his day, about how Kugisaki kept dragging him to the mall, about how he trained with their senpais for the Kyoto event, and of course, about how much he misses you. Megumi was like your ankle —and your distraction— he kept you at bay from exploding, you felt it, no, in fact, you know it. Something is coming.

October 31st

Shibuya

Not now.

Please.

You were in your room pacing around. It was in these little moments when your unwanted thoughts peeked through the door of your mind to see a chance and get in.

Gazing at the clock, you saw it was 7:47.

'13 minutes till he calls'. You thought, Megumi always calls you at 8 pm no matter what.

'What day is it?'

'It's summer June 28th.'

'The goodwill event is  a month away.'

'3 months.'

3

months

You ran a hand through your h/c locks, pulling at it roughly, you suddenly got very nervous and felt an overwhelming feeling building up inside your chest.

Megumi was the first person that came into your mind along with Itadori, Kugisaki, Maki, Panda, Toge... Gojo-sensei. You cared about them...

or did you?

Then why are you still helping Geto? Mahito?

Why are you going along with their plan? You could easily back away if you wanted to, them turning against you is nothing. You could squash them if you'd want. After all, your infinity was trained at its fullest, controlled without harming your eyes, without the need of a blindfold or overwhelming your senses. Yeah, they were nothing to you. Just some pests.

Pests?

Geto was a pest to you? Even after he took you in and trained you? Geto helped you when you were in need when no one else would help you. Why did you need help in the first place?

Oh.

That's right.

Because of Megumi and Gojo.

All of you arrived at the place where Gojo was sending you. Apparently, a crime just happened? At least that's what it looks like there was police tape all over the place and policemen running all over the cinema. You entered the place along with Yuuji, and Gojo behind you.

"Guys, greet your substitute teacher." Yuuji and you turned to look at a tall man — not as tall as Gojo— who wore a white suit with a blue shirt, he had blonde hair neatly combed to the  back and weird looking glasses. "Nanami Kento, he is my underclass but he is pretty capable. You guys will learn a lot from him."

Your eyes widened and your stomach dropped.

Nanami Kento.

You knew that name and remembered it pretty well. He was the man who was there when your mom died. You thought he was a detective or something.

What was a Jujutsu Sorcerer doing there? Why him?

If there is someone that knows exactly how and why your mom died, is him.

Now you only hoped he doesn't recognize who you are. He was important source of information for you. So you kept your cool, and greeted the man.

"This is Y/n," Gojo motioned at you. "Itadori Yuuji, Ryomen Sukuna's vessel."

Wow.

You are just Y/n, while Itadori has a long ass title.

"They are both pretty strong, Kento." Gojo said while staring at the both of you through his blindfold. "But if they were to ever fight, Y/n would win."

He laughed mischievously and Itadori pouted. " Not that I don't think she can," He said. "But we would never fight, right Y/n?"

You smiled back at him. "Keep leaving your dirty underwear on the floor and we might.

"That was one time!"

"There was literally a piece of shit on it."

"It was a brown fluff!"

"It smelled!"

"If this is how your children behave—"

"Aw Nanamin!" Gojo exclaimed. "I told you Y/n would win."

They kept talking between adults meanwhile you stared at a moppy Itadori. You bumped your shoulder to his. "Of course we would never fight." You said. "You are my best friend."

Yuuji's face visibly lit up it was like if the sun was slowly unveiling from the gray clouds. This boy was the only thing —aside from Megumi — That can make your day a whole lot better. He looked down at his feet with a small gleaming smile and light blush on his cheek, like an excited child.

"Itadori, Y/n..." Nanami eyed at you, even though you couldn't see his eyes you could feel them burning off your skin. "Though Gojo and I think differently, I trust him and have faith in him." Both of you listen attentively. "But I don't respect him."

"What!?"

You perked at this.

'Interesting.'

"For that reason alone, I don't acknowledge you both as Jujutsu Sorcerers."

You scoffed internally. 'Great, another jerk.'

"Prove yourselves to me that you can be useful."

You rolled your eyes, you were tired of trying to constantly prove yourself to people.  You didn't need anyone's approval, if they only knew, they would need yours.

"Once you are done with him for today, I'll meet you guys back at the hotel." Gojo said hands on his pockets. "Tomorrow I'll head overseas so you guys will stay with Nanamin for a while."

Nanami, took you to a rooftop and as soon as you step you immediately felt the curse presence. Nothing to threatening. Just an ugly ass curse with a funny voice.

Nanami was explaining his technique and everything. While you and Yuuji watch his every move and attack, you both noticed there were more curses so meanwhile Nanami killed four, you guys could manage two. You would've exorcised them all in less then a minute but you had a part to play.

"Itadori, you are Sukuna's vessel right?" Nanami asked as he cleaned his blade.

"Yes sir."

"So," He turned to you and stared at you dead in the eyes. "What makes you special enough that Gojo Satoru himself brought you to me?"

You were taken a back because honestly there wasn't anything special about you  not that you showed your true skills. " I have endless curse energy, sir."

He hummed. "Your name is Y/n, right?" You nodded. "Sounds familiar..."

He said no more after that and you were glad he didn't but you were started to get a little nervous about Nanami, he was a smart man and he looks like he knows something or at the very least he suspects about it.

You sighed and looked at Yuuji, who looked tired from all the training this man put your through, it was worse than Gojo-Sensei's training. Nanami was painfully honest and a perfectionist.

When you got back at the hotel,Gojo was in the lobby sitting on a couch with his lega crossed and phone on his hand. He looked at you both and smiled waving excitedly. "How did it go?"

Yuuji groaned as he massaged his left shoulder. "It was really tiring!" He complained and pouted. "Nanamin is really serious and never laugh at my jokes."

Gojo chuckled. "Sounds like you guys had a tough day. Go rest now."

Yuuji nodded and started heading to the elevator but waited for you.

"I'll talk with Y/n." Gojo said. "Don't wait for her."

Yuuji nodded again, too tired to even fight about it so he just rubbed his eyes and waved goodbye at you.

Gojo then looked at you. You are not going to lie this time, he made you nervous whenever it was just the two of you alone. He looked at you expecting, as if you were a puzzle he was trying to fit together and if he did all would be reveal to him.

Nevertheless, he wasn't saying anything which only made you more nervous. "What is it Gojo-sensei?"

"Is everything okay?" He said with a soft voice, so soft that if he spoke any louder you would break as if you were made of glass, so soft that it made you want to burst into tears and tell the man everything and let him console you, as if he ever would. "I've notice you been looking very concern, upset even."

"There's nothing I am concern about, Sensei." You tried to sound assuring as if the last month hasn't been eating you from inside and out. As if, October 31st isn't nearing each day that passes by.

Gojo pursed his lips on a smile with a sad look on his eyes, sad that you wouldn't opened up to him, sad that you don't want to rely on him. He sighed and ran a han through his hair. "You can tell me anything." He said smiling. "Whenever you are ready, I'll be there to listen.I'll be there for you."

At this point, you were blinking your tears away and biting down on your lip, there's nothign you couldn't want anymore than just throw yourself into his arms and cry into his shoulder, tell him all about it, your mom, your favorite ice cream flavor, the first time Megumi bought you flowers, how easy it would've been if he taught you how to ride a bike, or how fun it would be to spent Ice cream days with him. You wanted to relieve all your problems to him. The idea of starting over a life with him as your dad was tempting.

But too good to ever be true.

"I know." You smiled back assuringly. "You'll be the first to know if something is bothering me."

"I am glad to hear that." He slapped his hands to his knees, just about to stand up and you felt your heart tug at the idea of him leaving now.

"Actually," His head snapped back to looked at you. "I am worried... that I don't have a curse technique..." You lied and hated yourself even more than just a second before. You are nearing a breaking point and you need assurance even if it's fake, even if it's not true, you needed to be taken care of even for just a moment... even if it's not true."Yuuji is special, because he is Sukuna's Vessel and everyone in school has a technique... except for me."

"Y/n..." He smiled tenderly. "You are a great and strong girl. I don't want this to sound weird but unlike the others, except for Megumi, I've come to think of you as my daughter..."

You couldn't contain the tear's anymore. 'Only one tear and that is it.' It wasn't only one, just when one gets out you can't stop the other ones. Hot tears were pouring from your eyes as those words burned into the wound of your heart. Gojo reached a hand to your cheek and with the thumb cleaned your tears. "You are pretty capable and strong, I know that, I've seen you. You'll surpass everyone in no time, that I can say for sure." There was a pause of silence as you kept crying and held onto his wrist. "Why are you crying for little one?"

You looked up at him and he gave you the londest smile someone's ever given you. It was genuine and you felt like this would be the kind of smile he would've given you whenever you scratch your knee when you where a little girl. You felt like he wanted to protect you from everything but that he couldn't.

"Nothing. I've just-" You sniffled and gasped from a breath. "I've never met my dad. He left when I was born."

A pause of silence.

"Stupid man."

You chuckled and smiled weakly. 'If you only knew.'

"Yeah."

"I'll take care of you, Y/n. I'll always protect you, and take care of you. I won't let you cry like this, not while I am here." He said and you cleaned your tears with the collar of your shirt. "I've noticed you down for a while. So, I took the liberty to give you a gift."

He looked up behind you, which made you turned to see what he was looking at and immediately felt a surge of happiness building up inside of you, your heart pounded and it was as if it was Christmas.

"Megumi!"

He was there standing and handsomely smiling at you, his arms opened for you to jump in —which you did— and you didn't ask nor say anything. You just kissed him and immediately melted into the kiss, Megumi sighed into it.

It was chaste, slow and lovingly. You detached yourself from him and looked back at Gojo. "Thank you, Gojo-sensei."

"Anything to keep you smiling." He said and went to his hotel room.

You turned your attention to Megumi and wrapped your arms around his waist resting your chin on his chest. He tucked your hair behind your ear and smirked at you. "I've missed you kitten."

━━━━━━━

FINALLYYY!!

I was able to update. Hope you guys like this :)

I love your comments, they are so funny.

Anyways, I'll try to update sooner this time :)

Any questions about the story don't hesitate to ask and I'll answer as soon as I can :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

172K 6.5K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
5.6K 195 23
𝘠𝘐𝘕 𝘅 𝘠𝘈𝘕𝘎 '𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖾. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾.' 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢...
418 18 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...
134K 3.9K 35
"𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙔/𝙉." ╰┈➤ 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚�...