Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

By qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

xvii

192K 5.2K 4.3K
By qveendom

It hurts, but it's ok... I'm used to it.❞
➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Everything happened too fast. After Sandra told me about the person Harry was waiting I turned around and headed upstairs quickly. I was mad and frustrated. Sandra probably thought that I was crazy since I left without even explaining myself but I really didn't care. How could he do that? Àsshole.

I stormed inside his room to find it dark and empty but it wasn't long until Harry walked it and opened the lights. He came out of the bathroom and he had a white towel wrapped securely around his hips, water drops were running down his tanned torso and he was drying his long hair with a small towel. His eyes looked at me from across the room and his face hardened.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. I closed the door without taking my eyes off of him and parted my lips to speak.

"Who are you waiting here today?" I knew exactly who she was I just wanted him to say it, maybe Sandra was wrong.

"I told you once that this is none of your business." he replied calmly walking to his wardrobe. I approached him fast getting in the way to stop him.

"You're an ásshole, Mr. Styles." I told him, staring deep into his eyes. Did I curse at him? He frowned. "Why didn't you tell me that you were waiting her tonight?Is she your lover?" I asked. He looked down at me amused and chuckled lightly, pushing his wet hair out of his face.

"Oh, I see what this is about. Little Angel thought that after what happened I would actually care? Darling, it was just a good fück nothing more. You should know your place and plus I warned you it's not my fault." he stated. I was boiling with anger and I had to get it out, so I raised my hand in the air and slapped him across the face. This time he couldn't stop me.

"You're terrible." I screamed at him. Harry quickly recovered from my hit and stepped forwards, taking my hands in his and pushing me against the wall with force. His face came close to mine and he looked at me intensely.

"Never. I repeat never do that again." he hissed as his eyes travelled to lips. I pushed him away getting out of his grip and walked towards the door breathing heavily. God, I hate this man so much.

No you don't, Angelina.

"Wait!" Harry said before I could open the door. I stopped hesitantly looking at the floor and then looked at him.

"What do you want?"

"When my guest comes stay in your room."

* * *

I was pacing around my room like a mad person the whole time. Harry's words were still printed in my head and I couldn't pretend like he never said them. His amused face while he spoke made me feel angry and hurt at the same time.

Stupid, I'm so stupid. Why the hell did I do that? I knew it wouldn't end up well. I let my feelings get the best of me, my need to feel for once wanted and loved clouded my mind. At that moment I guess I just wanted to feel something, I felt alone and unloved and he made me forget.

He was making me feel mixed emotions and I didn't like that. And I also didn't like the way his warm touch sent tickles down my body. Why did he have to be like this? It wasn't like I asked something from him after what happened, no, I didn't ask anything. I just didn't expect him to bring another woman for a romantic dinner right after our moment, if you could call it that, or as Harry called a good fück. I thought he would at least wait for a night, it hurt a bit that he did this.

His guest, Bianca, arrived an hour ago. I didn't go downstairs but Sandra came in my room and told me. She couldn't keep her mouth closed, she also said that she looked amazing and that Harry couldn't take his eyes off of her. I believed her, after all I had seen that woman before and I knew that she was really beautiful, every man would like to have her, including Harry and I couldn't compete to that even if I wanted to.

I sighed deeply and walked to my closet. Harry said to not get out of my room but I had never listened to him so why should I do it now?This time he would never find out because I woulf be alone. I would go from the back door near the kitchen. I just needed some air and some time to think, many things happened today.

I quickly put on some comfortable clothes and my shoes along with a beanie and walked to the mirror on my wall to see if I looked, at least, decent. But when I looked at myself the first thing that caught my attention was the visible purple love bite that Harry gave me earlier. I gasped and touched the tender skin wincing slightly. What if Sandra has seen it? Damn it! I couldn't possibly hide this, even with make-up, it was huge. I put on my jacket and zipped it up to my neck, trying to cover it a bit with not much success.

I walked away and opened the door walking towards the stairs. I knew that Harry would be in the dining room with his special guest so I didn't bother to be quiet or hide. I descended the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. From across the room I saw the dining room where the door was half open and I could clearly see Harry and Bianca laughing and talking. I couldn't listen exactly what they were saying but they looked like they were having fun. I stood there and observed them. In one moment Harry stood up from his chair and approached her from behind, his hands caressed her arms, he brought his face closer to hers and whispered something in her ear.

"Are you always this flirty, Mr. Styles?" she asked him.

"Only when I want someone very much." Harry replied with a smirk. That was the only thing I managed to hear from their conversation.

I tore my gaze away from them and exhaled before walking to the back door, which the past two days I had learnt that existed. Agnes and Sandra were too busy preparing the dinner to hear me opening the door so I was outside the house in no time. I closed the door behind me and stepped on the expensive freshly cut grass.

"Are you always this flirty, Mr. Styles?" I mimicked Bianca's words, rolling my eyes as I opened the back yard's door. Seriously just watching them act like that made me want to vomit.

I put my hands in my jacket's pockets and started walking in a slow pace down the pavement. The neighbourhood was quiet and only a few cars passed by. I looked behind me to see that I had gone far from the house and inhaled letting the fresh oxygen fill my lungs. I couldn't believe that a month was almost over ,three months left. The only thing I hoped was that in the end of all this I'd be free and away from Alexander.

A bright light appeared from behind and I turned my head to see a grey car coming my way. I narrowed my eyes trying to make out who was sitting in the driver's seat but I couldn't. The car though looked awfully familiar to me and it wasn't Zayn's. It stopped in front of me and the
dark black window was rolled down to reveal the blond man that was sitting inside. His lips curled into a smirk and he winked at me causing me gulp as I took a few steps behind. What the hell is he doing here?

"What is it, Angel? Not happy to see me?" Ethan asked.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily, even though in the inside I was freaking out. The reason for his visit wasn't good I was sure about that.

"Relax, I just want to talk. Get in the car."

"I'm not doing that." I quickly replied scared and turned around, continuing to walk.

"We can do this the hard way, too." he said and I didn't think twice when I heard him say that, I quickly started running. After a while he started the car and he was driving behind me, I knew that he would probably get to me since he was in a car and I was just running so I turned to the left to a narrow alley where I knew his car couldn't go.

I looked behind me to see his car stop and Ethan got out of it, looking at me with dark eyes. I didn't really know where I was going this place was completely unfamiliar to me so I couldn't run back to the house. Eventually I stopped and turned to find Ethan right behind me breathing heavily just like me. His hand reached out and caressed my flushed cheek making me flinch.

"Good thing you stopped."

"What do you want from me? Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked him pushing his hand away.

"Believe me I really want to do that but you are needed for once again." he told me.

"What do you mean?"

"You will learn when we get in the car." he said and took my arm in his hand. He started walking, pulling me with him as we headed to his car in the end of the alley.

"I'm not getting in the car with you." I told him, trying to stop him but he just smiled at me and applied more force.

"Too late for that." He opened the car's door and pushed me inside closing it again after and walked to the driver's seat. When he got in he put on his belt and looked at me in the eyes for a moment before turning his gaze away again.

"What is it about?"

"Harry Styles." he simply replied, making me look at him with confusion. Why the hell does he want to talk about Harry?

"I don't get it." I truthfully told him.

"You will soon enough. Now, I hope you missed the Dollhouse because we're going there right now."

We are going where? Fuck my life.

__________________________
What do you think of the new cover? It took me a while to make but I'm pretty happy with the results.
Anyways thanks for reading :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Veto By She

Fanfiction

2.1K 107 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...
4.6K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
26K 1.6K 52
Something that lies behind her DARK mysterious looking eyes, DARKER than the deepest sea, caught his attention. HIGHEST RANK : #595 in Fan Fiction (...
2.3M 65.2K 50
You don't know what's out in the world, until you witness it yourself. It may be hard to believe, but it becomes something you can't deny. He's not h...