secret obsession (Stu x Billy...

By kazuichisoda8

Ryan has lived in the small town of woodsboro her entire life, however since she keeps to herself, noone exce... More

information
there's another??
fucking great
copy cat
you want me to wha-huh?
hmm let me think. NO!!
the wicked bitch of the west
shifty
let's do this.
yikes
back on track
let's do it bitches
finally go

plan

7.4K 144 42
By kazuichisoda8

(Authors note: I tried to make it original but it still has to conceal your identity so you may change it if you don't like)

Recap:

I sighed, Now that my mom is not home and no annoying teenage dick wad boys can interrupt me I can get to what I actually needed to do, work on my plan for the murder of Sydney Prescott.

______________________
Billy's pov:
As Stu and I were walking away from "Madison's" house I just couldn't understand something.

Why would she give up a fake name.

We know Madison reggon she was in stu's biology class along with Ryan so why would she give us a fake name.

That really ticked me off and tho Stu wasn't showing any irritation it clearly angered him too.

We walked in silence till we got to stu's house, his parents were out of town so he was allowing me to stay over for the night so we could go over some plans.

We got inside his house, just when I was about to say something he beat me to it.

"Why would she lie about her name?!" He practically yelled as he began to pace back and forth, his signature smile now replaced with a heavy frown and his light blue eyes a dark shade of grey.

"I don't know dude, maybe she thought she was being sneaky after all we did make her think we thought she was new" irritation clear in my voice as Stu and I absolutely despise liars.

"We were gonna kill her anyway, the girl nobody knew about suddenly disappears only to be found dead, perfect ending" I say with a smile on my face.

She's a important peace to our plan tho nobody would know why.

Except us.

"But there's our problem man, the little bitch just lied to us and we have to let her live till the end that's not how I play" stu's usually the rational one so the fact that she pissed HIM off definitely says something.

"Ok fine here I'll let you scare her but nothing worse than a few cuts alright" "ya whatever man" he says as he heads up to his room as I follow.
___________________
Ryan's pov:
I feel bad for lying I hate lying I feel like it does no good but sometimes you have to lie alittle to get ahead and that's exactly what I plan to do.

I'm hoping the boys aren't onto me however in a stupid heat of the moment thing I said the first name that came to mind : Madison reggon. Which happens to be the name of my latest victim.

I mentally facepalm, how could I be so stupid. tho noone knows she's dead it could still give away that I am a killer, tho I didn't have anything to do with Casey or Steve which I'm sad to admit so that means there's another killer in town whose being allot less subtle than me.
______________
About an hour has gone by and the sun has gone down.

I finally finished the finishing touches on my plan and hide it back in my dresser.

As I open my dresser I see my costume.

'im up for a little scaring tonight' I think to myself as I run into the bathroom and put it on.

I shove my hair into a black beanie and secure it down with bobby pins then I put on my mask,cloak,gloves,and shoes and grab my voice changer.

My voice changer makes me sound like a guy cause I've found out men don't find women intimidating, too bad there all dead now but still.

looking at myself in the mirror I feel accomplished,' who should I scare since I'm not scheduled for the murder of our principal for another 4 days. It's between Billy and stu.'

' let's try Billy'

with that I rush out of my house and get in my mom's car.

It's always hidden so no one knows it's mine plus it's not to late so the roads are still very awake.

I start up the engine and make my way towards Billy's house the lights are all on in the house except for the master bedroom which I'm assuming to be his dad's.

I park my car at a nearby park as I sneaky blend into the bushes trying not to be seen.

Once I'm at the Loomis House I make my way up to the master bedrooms window, when noone is to be seen and mister Loomis's car gone I take that as my hint that it's showtime.

(Ring, ring )

"hello"

"hello Billy"

"very original who the FUCK is this"

"uhuhuh Billy you shouldn't cuss it makes you sound unintelligent"

"I don't give a fuck you phyco you got the wrong fucking number" he says while hanging up.

(Ring)

" what the FUCK do you want?!"

"So this isn't Billy loomis on ***********" aw then who am I looking at"

"what did you just say?!"

"I said. Then. Who. Am. I. Looking. At." Billy's eyes got big and his face got red as he stomped for the front door, I took this opportunity to sneak in through his back window.

"Where the FUCK are you, are you in the bushes, you coward come out!"

"Oh no no no Billy I'm not the coward, you are" and with that I hung up.

Quickly stuffing myself soundly into a hallway closet so If you open it you won't find me.

"Motherfucker, you motherfucker" I could hear him cuss as he banged things around his house.' this is always so much fun.'

after about 20 minutes of hiding out I could hear a knock at the door which apparently startled Billy cause I could hear a steady line of curse words coming from him as he stomped towards the door

"hey Stu"

'shit he invited Stu, I can defend myself but 2 boys allot bigger and stronger than me, I'm not trained for that.

Just as I was about to leave my spot I could hear someone leaning on the door, he was big so I'm guessing it was Stu.

"So what did you want to talk about"

"did you call me"

"what man no your the one who called me"

"I'm being dead serious right now did you call me?!" I flinched when Billy snapped but it was also pretty funny .

"dude like I said I didn't call you but why do you seem so tense and why are you shaking"

"I just got a call from someone claiming to see me but when I went out to investigate they were gone."

"Well what did they sound like?"

"Deep voice clearly disguising it, I don't know man but it makes me uneasy"

"well did they get in the house?"

"I don't know man I checked almost everywhere except for a few places, I'm not scared but I'm definitely annoyed"

' damn it wasn't my plan'

"well man let me help you search, if they got in we'll find them."

And with that the split up, ' i can make a run for it now or I could wait'

"have you checked this closet yet"

Stu yelled outside my closet as Billy ran towards it

"not yet"

'i guess we are doing this the hard way' as the doorknob turned I jumped out of my hiding spot my knife coming in contact with someone's shirt as I sliced it up not going deep enough to kill but definitely deep enough to scar.

as he was down I made a run for it being stopped by the other guy which happened to be Billy. ' I can take on one, no problem.' I turned around quickly kicking him in the chest making him stumble back as I escaped out the back door, running quickly and gunning it home.
______________________
Stu pov:
When Billy invited me over I most definitely didn't think he meant there was a killer in his house, we are the killers in this town and unless the one that scared Billy was a copycat Billy is making it up.

We both reached the hallway closet after checking the whole house, I volunteered to open the closest cause I wasn't convinced plus it looked like it was stressing Billy out, ALLOT.

As I open the closet I'm met with a aching sensation in my chest, looking down I realize I'm cut as I look back up all I can see is the back door open and Billy yelling cuss words.

Well fuck.

1428 words boom bitch anyway might be another chapter tonight idk probably tho anyway see you guys next time byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.8K 24
They planned it great. Victims chosen, phone numbers ready, the costume purchased, weapon ready. They're desperate to keep you alive on their initial...
210K 7.3K 20
1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movie horror pointers. But with a sequel com...
176K 3.2K 32
Y/n L/n just moved to Woodsboro where she ends up meeting new people. She ends up in a friend group that she doesn't expect anything from anybody. Bu...