The Perfect Embodiment (An Al...

By MyVictim

Lilith Immaculate Pendragon is a single, unemployed pre-med student whose fiancée broke it off with her. Her... More

(1) Her Demise
(2) Hurricanes & Hangovers
(3) Mediator
(4) The Storm Is Raging Now
(5) No Light, No Light
(6) Thinking Of You
(7) It's my party and I'll die when I want to
(8) Regular Occurence
(9) What Would My Mama Do?
(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design
(11) Dearest I'm So Sorry
(12) Complicated Love
(13) Shut up and Give it to Me
(14) I'm So Into You
(15) What's Wrong With Us?
(16) We're Dark Adrenaline
(17) Double Double Toil and Trouble
(18) Mama Forgive Me
(19) We're Young And In Love
(20) Five More Minutes
(21) A Thousand Years
(23) Burn With Me
(24) Keep On Dreaming
(25) DNA
(26) Lies, save the song and dance for your weak disciples
(27) I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
(28) Misfortune Finds It's Way
(29) When Did I Become This Person You Despise?
(30) One Day, I'm Gonna Forget Your Name
(31) As The Pages Burn
(32) The Hot Bass Boy
(33) Afraid of the way I'm feeling when I say
(34) I Will Always Love You
(35) We Got Issues
(36) Pull Me Into The Speed
(37) As Your Falling Down
(38) Open are the wounds inside us all
(39) I Hate What We Create
(40) Half Alive
(41) I Vow Forever
(42) Be Mine, Forevermore
(43) Cravings & Quickening
(44) As Above, So Below
(45) Dear God
(46) Cause I Love You For Infinity (Final)

(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

249 14 29
By MyVictim

Lilith

Lizzie, Mia and I were shopping but we decided to have a girls night because we were spending too time with the guys. We had some wine and a dance party going.

"It's nice to have a Friday without the boys." Lizzie says with a laugh and we all agreed. Until St. Patrick by PVRIS started playing, and we began dancing around and singing along. Until I rushed over to the beer holding my Guinness beer bottle and the three boys were here: Joonas, Joel and Aleksi.

"Seriously this was all girls party!" I said with a groan and then Joonas showed me.

"We bring pizza, come on Lil you know you want to let us in." Joonas winks at me and Aleksi shoved him which caused a laugh to escape my lips.

"I suppose so. Come on in boys." I said, while Aleksi approached me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Prince Eric!" I whisper in his ear and he pulls away with an amused smile.

"Princess Ariel!" He whispers back and he pulled me into a passionate kiss and I heard Joel say

"Get a room you two!" Joel says and Aleksi flips him off with a middle finger, I pulled Aleksi in. We all sat around chatting with music playing.

"How about we have a sleep over?" Joonas asks us and we all nodded.

"Hell yes that would be cool. I mean I have three rooms. So you all can sleep in like as duo which is perfect." I whisper and they all nodded. The boys had brought their stuff with them, we finished eating and dancing around.

"What should we watch?" Joonas asks and then Joel thinks a moment and searches for something on Netflix.

"How about The Lost Boys?" Aleksi suggested and we all agreed and snuggled up to our boys. I was sitting with Aleksi snuggling under a blanket, I saw Joel and Liz snuggled up together. Although I saw Mia was a little shy with Joonas, although he pulled her close to him and her face was red. Good they look so cute and Aleksi smiled.

"They're cute don't you think?" He asks me and I looked at him and nod.

"Yes they are but they're not as cute as us." I whisper and Aleksi smiled and placed a peck on my lips.

"Yes indeed we are." Aleksi whispers while I leaned against his shoulder and fall asleep. I woke up to Aleksi carrying me in bed.

Aleksi got out of clothes and climbed into bed. I moved closer to my black haired boyfriend and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an Angel." I whispered against Aleksi's neck while his hand stroked my burgundy hair out of my face. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly.

"Goodnight my love." Aleksi says and I snuggled up and went to sleep in his arms. His warmth helped me fall asleep.

Aleksi

The sunlight was peaking in, so I decided to head downstairs and make everyone breakfast. I saw Joonas and Joel up already.

"Hey boys do you want to make the girls some breakfast?" I asked and they nodded. I opened Lilith's fridge and start scrambling eggs, Joonas made the coffee and Joel squeezed fresh orange juice. We decided to surprise the girls for breakfast. We saw Lilith, Liz and Mia walking downstairs.

"Well what's this boys?" They ask us.

"We decided to make breakfast for all of us." Joonas says while we all grabbed plates and started eating on the kitchen island. I sat next to Lilith, I noticed Joonas and Mia were talking about something and they were getting quite close.

"So where do you ladies want to go? We were thinking maybe we should go to a carnival fair or something?" Joel suggests and we all agreed.

Lilith

The girls and I decided to get dressed and I decided to wear:

I pulled on my black high top converse, while rushing over to Aleksi.

"You look so beautiful!" Aleksi whispers, while wrapping his arms around my waist while we stood. Mia wore:

Then Liz rushed downstairs in:

"Wow we look amazing ladies!" I said, while the three of us had a group hug. Then Joel and Joonas walked out too.

"Are we ready?" Joonas asks while grabbing Mia's hand and we all piled out and began exploring the rides. Aleksi won me a panda, while I Carrie with me.

"You want to go on the Ferris wheel?" Aleksi asks me and I nodded. I saw the others were somewhere else. Aleksi and I got on, while I laid my head on his shoulder. It stopped a little bit, as I watched the sunset with a Aleksi.

"You know Lilith! Life feels perfect with you in it. I hope that someday we can stay together forever." Aleksi whispers to me.

"Life feels amazing with you as well." I whispered while leaning up to kiss him. God I was so in love with him. Everything felt so perfect when he was with me.

I sighed while I leaned my head against his shoulder and pulled me closer. Gosh he was perfect. Little man and little woman! We got off the ride and decided to join the others. We got a couple of hot dogs and colas and sat around.

"This was fun, we should all do this again sometime." Joel says while the six of us laughed. I saw Joonas and Mia chatting and he was telling her a funny joke. She was laughing at his silliness. Joonas Joel and Aleksi excused themselves to head to the bathroom.

"So Mia did you have fun?" I asked her and she nods.

"Oh yes it was real fun. Joonas is planning to take me out one on one to explore the town. Should I?" She asks me and I nodded.

"Oh you should, we should take you out shopping." I said with a smile and she nods agreeing.

"Ladies let's take a photo!" Liz says and the three of us posed with duck faces, silly faces which made us all laugh. The boys brought us home.

"Have a good day ladies. We shall see you soon." They say, Aleksi leans down and gives me a sweet kiss. I saw Joel and Liz kiss and hug. Joonas pulls Mia into a hug and gives her a little peck on the lips. God they should just date already. But in due time, things will happen.

We all decided to watch a movie or something and then decided to crash because we all had work. It was important for us to our beauty sleep.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this story. You see me and @IamLizziet are working on an epic collaboration so I've been working on chapters for thst story. What do you want to see happen in this story? Give me some suggestions! - MyVictim

Song: St Patrick PVRIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 123 11
ILYA LEVITSKY & MAYA SOKOLOV Do you know that urge to vanish, to simply cease to exist, not out of a desire for nothingness, but to spare others the...
719K 17.4K 65
She hates him. He hates her. But after a one night stand with 'no strings attached' do their feelings for one another begin to get complicated? Can...
4.6M 140K 36
When college student Indie finds out her boyfriend cheated on her, she hooks up with his best frenemy Reece as payback but doesn't expect their one-n...
8.6K 53 6
(EXCERPT) Aliya craves every good, bad, and uncertain task that comes with becoming Noah's Luna, and, hopefully, a mother. But danger sprouts from ev...