【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

Autorstwa Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... Więcej

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 016

1.2K 38 10
Autorstwa Fantasyfanfic10

OLD FRIEND RETURNS

You were pacing back and forth in the living room trying to think what to do with your assignment and Seungmin. Vanilla was following behind you and always wagging his tail making you laugh.

Y/n:
You are really a follower of me Vanilla.

You crouched down and picked him up. He made a little noise making you let out a small giggle. Some of the boys were in the kitchen. Some can't even be found. Just in time Seungkwan came downstairs, running and shouting all the way.

Y/n:
Why the hell are you screaming?

Seungkwan:
Vanilla is missing! I can't find him!

Y/n:
Then who is this? A cat or a hamster?

You pointed to Vanilla who is on your lap making himself ready to sleep. You both noticed and ..........

Seungkwan:
Don't sleep again. She need to go out.

Y/n:
Get up Vanilla. You need to train with your appa.

Jun:
You both better come to the dining room before Woozi put virus in your gadgets!

Seungkwan/ Y/n:
He wouldn't dare!

You placed Vanilla down from your lap and you both made your way towards dining room. Woozi sat there annoyed and you noticed Hoshi smirking.

Y/n:
You look like a creep, hamster.

Woozi:
Just so you know. Stay away from him.

Y/n:
Where is Wonwoo oppa? He told me that he would lend one of his novels to me today.

Jun:
They went out for some business early in the morning. He informed me that he would give you that book after you comeback from the university.

Joshua:
How do you know he has the novel you are looking for?

Y/n:
Actually I was looking for Dokyeom oppa to give my reports but I knocked on Wonwoo oppa door instead.

Dokyeom:
Thank God you remembered me. Come and meet me at 6:00 pm in my room. I want you to answer some of my questions.

Y/n:
Okay. By the way, why did they leave early in the morning?

Jeonghan:
So that they could finish the job early and go to the company. Like yesterday Jun will get you to your university.

You nodded your head and continued munching your food.

TIME SKIP TO UNIVERSITY

Like yesterday Jun dropped you off at your university. You went inside your classroom directly after taking some of your books from the locker. As you were about to take out your books someone slammed their hand on your table. Knowing who that was you looked up while glaring.

Y/n:
What the hell do you need Seungmin?!

Seungmin:
I didn't get my answer yesterday angel.

Y/n:
You didn't propose to me, to get your answer. Also I have a name Kim Seungmin.

Seungmin:
Oh! You even have that dream? Want me to make it real?

Y/n:
You are digging your own grave by talking to me Kim. Go away before I damage that pretty face of yours.

You both were the center of attention in your class right now. Everyone was sitting in their place and was whispering about you.

Seungmin:
You don't even know who I am Kim Y/n!

Y/n:
Oh please. I'm not scared of you. Be thankful that I'm just using words and not actions.

Irene:
Kim Seungmin! Go to your place before I take you to the principal's office.

Seungmin:
Thanks to your savior. I'll talk to you later Kim Y/n.

With that he gone to his place opposite to yours. Irene took a seat next to you and took out her works.

Y/n:
I'll put a bullet into Mr.Han's head for putting me partners with that jerk.

Irene:
There will be a new student in our class. I wonder what will his schedule be like.

Y/n:
I don't care about that unnie. I'll just do my own work.

Irene:
I forgot to say, Mr.Park and Mr.Jeon quitted their job.

Y/n:
The hell?! Are you for sure?! Who told you that?!

Irene:
This news is all over our university. I think you didn't notice.

Then a man who is in his mid 20s entered the room with a boy who looks like a same age of Seungmin.

???:
Hello everyone. I'm going to be your new teacher for this period from now on. I'm Park Jinyoung and you can address me as Mr.Park.

Students:
Good morning Mr.Park.

Mr.Park:
Also today we are having a new student, introduce yourself.

???:
Hello everyone I'm Kim Junkyu. Please take care of me.

Mr.Park:
Okay. You can sit next to ...... the girl near the University President.

Junkyu nodded his head and sat next to you. You just had a neutral look on your face when you took a closer look at him. Without realizing you were staring at him.

Junkyu:
Staring is rude. I hope you know that.

Y/n:
Sorry, but I'm not staring at you. I'm Y/n.

Junkyu:
I'm Junkyu. You can call me oppa.

Y/n:
I'm sure you are Asahi's brother.

Junkyu:
What the hell?! How the hell do you know?!

Y/n:
That's for you to find out.

Mr.Park:
Okay everyone. Since it's my first class with you all, we are going to introduce ourselves. I'm Park Jinyoung. I have a lot of friends outside this university. And I'm 25 years old. Let's start from Ms.Bae.

Irene:
Okay Mr.Park. I'm Bae Joohyun. My friends call me Irene. Since I'm the calm one in my friends circle. I'm interested a lot in archery.

Y/n:
I'm Kim Y/n. I am the youngest in my family and the maknae of my friends circle. I'm from Busan. I'm good at martial arts.

As you finished your introduction you heard a lot of Whispers and comments. You ignored them and Mr.Park asked you something with a gentle smile on his face.

Mr.Park:
So you don't want me to scold you or give detention to you? Is that the reason why you are saying this to me?

Y/n:
It's not like that Mr.Park. It is not directed to you. It's directed to someone who thinks they are the top person here.

Mr.Park:
Anyway. Junkyu please continue.

Junkyu:
Sure. I'm Junkyu. I'm new here. I joined here because of my brothers. I have completed my High-school in Busan.

Mr.Park:
I think you two know each other since you both completed high-school in the same place.

You nodded your head as no and many Whispers flew across the room. Soon everyone introduced themselves and the class came to an end.

Mr.Park:
I'll start the lessons from tomorrow. I want you all to be concentrated tomorrow. Have a nice day.

Students:
Thank you Mr.Park.

Junkyu:
Y/n, can you tell me where will Asahi be? He forgot to tell where his department located.

Y/n :
I'll show you around later after lunch since it's free for me. Asahi will be in the ground. I'll show you the way.

Irene:
Also Y/n, give this to him. Wendy left it at my place yesterday.

Y/n:
Okay. Follow me Junkyu.

You took the assignment notebook from Irene and made your way towards the playground. The whole time it was filled with silence. You felt very awkward since he was very silent.

Junkyu:
You really not remember me Y/n?

Y/n:
I really don't. But I think you know who I am apart from Kim Y/n.

Junkyu:
I know. That is the only reason I came here.

Y/n:
What?! Why are you here apart from studies?

You said as you turned around and looked at him in the eye. That's one of your habits to tell whether someone is lying or not. He was shocked when you looked directly at his eyes.

Junkyu:
You haven't changed Y/n-ah.

Y/n:
What are you talking about? Come straight to the point Junkyu.

Junkyu:
I love you Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n:
You are really crazy. Stop playing around and get straight to the point. You are wasting both of our time.

Junkyu:
You really didn't remember this? You gave me this on the last day we met.

He said as he showed you a bracelet which is a silver one with his initials. You looked at him with pure shock. All the flashback came again in your mind and you shook it off your head.

Y/n:
Whether I remember you or not. I'll take you to Asahi. I have classes to attend in 10 minutes.

Junkyu:
Why are you so stubborn?! Are you really-

Y/n:
I'm like this from the very start. Let's go.

With that you walked away from him to the ground. You noticed Asahi and gone to him.

Asahi:
What are you doing here Y/n? Don't you have classes?

Y/n:
Well. I need to go. Please give this to Wendy unnie. Here is Junkyu.

Asahi:
Okay. I'll meet you at lunch.

You quickly waved to him and ran to your class since it's in 5 minutes. Junkyu and Asahi just had a small talk and they also separated for their classes.

TIME SKIP
LUNCH

Yeri:
Why do you need to study maths when you have calculator?

Joy:
Why do we need to write tests when we have our books?

Yeri:
For practice? If you don't study we will forget everything.

Joy:
If you don't study maths you will not be able to graduate.

Irene:
Did you receive the notebook Wendy?

Wendy:
Yeah. He gave me that before lunch. Thanks for giving it to him Y/n.

You were in your own world not minding what the girls are talking about. Then..........

Seulgi:
KIM Y/N!

Y/n:
I didn't sleep again Mr.Han!!!

Seulgi:
What happened? You look like you just saw a ghost.

Irene:
She is like that ever since she saw Junkyu.

Yeri:
That new cute guy? He looked really handsome tho. You like him?

Y/n:
That's the problem. I still wonder how I'm going to tell my brothers about this.

Wendy:
Speaking of that, who was the guy from yesterday?

Y/n:
Oh. That's one of my brother's friend. He is also like a brother to me.

Wendy:
Okay. Why are you afraid to tell your brother about Junkyu?

???:
Because I'm her boyfriend and She is my girlfriend. Got any problem.

Y/n:
The hell?! When did I say yes? Also you are not my boyfriend Junkyu!

Asahi:
Do you already know Y/n before?

Junkyu:
She is the girl who I proposed when I was in my high school days.

Red Velvet/ Asahi/ Jaehyuk:
The hell?! Tell us in detail.

Y/n:
Do you all have next period as free?

Red Velvet/ Asahi/ Jaehyuk:
Yes.

Y/n:
Well here is the main story.

Before 3 years. Y/n is 15 and Junkyu is 18. MONSTA X have already finished their High School. Only you were there. They all are in university which is attached to the school.

???:
If you keep going like this in history you can pass this one Y/n.

Y/n:
Please Ms.Yoo. Don't tell my brothers. I'll work hard on it and take good marks. Please mam.

Ms.Yoo:
Then I want you to ask someone for help. I know that you won't talk to anyone so I've picked him.

Y/n:
Him? Is it a boy? My brothers will kill me Ms.Yoo. It is better to tell my results to them.

Ms.Yoo:
Y/n! Whether you like it or not he is going to tutor you. Meet Kim Junkyu. He is in his last year of High-school. You won't even see him after that.

Y/n:
Okay fine. I'll just start from tomorrow.

She nodded and you two went out of the teacher's office.

Junkyu:
Hi I'm Junkyu. I suppose you are Y/n?

Y/n:
Yes. It's nice meeting you Junkyu. I need to go home now. Let's start tomorrow from library

Junkyu:
Okay. Bye.

You gone home and told about everything that happened between you and Ms.Yoo. Including the result part to Hyungwon and the boys. They all were working on a project that day. Shownu was on his last year of University. So he would also graduate. They agreed and you also started to get tutored by Junkyu. He would help you in all ways to memorize the dates and events.

AFTER 6 MONTHS

You got your results and it's time for Junkyu to graduate. You both became good friends during that time. Junkyu fell in love with you but you didn't noticed it. He wouldn feel jealous whenever a boy comes up to you and ask you something. He became a lot protective of you. Today is the graduation for High-school students. You were also present there because all of the students are in the open air auditorium. Then Junkyu came towards you after receiving his certificate.

Junkyu:
Hey Y/n! How do I look?

Y/n:
As good as always. What about me?

Junkyu:
Beautiful and innocent as always. Can you meet me in the garden?

Y/n:
I can. But do we need to right now?

Junkyu:
Come there after the graduation ceremony ends.

Y/n:
Okay. Bye.

With that he gone to his seat and you carried on watching the ceremony. Soon the ceremony ended and you went to the said place to meet him. He was there leaning on the tree. Once he saw you he stood up straight and smiled.

Junkyu:
I thought you wouldn't come.

Y/n:
You called me and I came. I want to give something to you.

You said as you gave him a box. He opened and saw a silver bracelet with his name engraved on it.

Junkyu:
It's awesome. You bought it?

Y/n:
Yes. I wanted to present something for you on your graduation.

Junkyu:
Thank you so much Y/n. I want to tell you something.

Y/n:
Sure. Continue.

Junkyu:
I like- no I love you Y/n.

Y/n:
Oh come on. I know you love me like a friend.

Junkyu:
I love you more than just a friend Y/n. I love you as a girl. Be mine Y/n.

In a second he was holding hid cheek. You looked to your side and saw Minhyuk standing next to you.

Y/n:
Oppa! What are you doing?!

Minhyuk:
Shut up Y/n! This is the reason why you lied to me and Hyungwon?!

Y/n:
It's not like what you think -

Before you could finish your sentence a punch was landed on Junkyu's face. Panicking you pulled him away from Junkyu with all your strength and Minhyuk grabbed your hand.

Minhyuk:
Don't ever come near my sister again Junkyu. Come Y/n.

Y/n:
Oppa ! Listen to me ! He is -

Minhyuk:
Just shut up and come with me.

He dragged you away from there. That was the last time you saw him. He didn't have much wounds so you felt at ease. But a part of you was still guilty because of him hurting. You blamed yourself for that.

PRESENT TIME

Wendy:
You still like her?

Junkyu:
Of course. I still like her and will do anything to make her love me back.

Y/n:
You can try anything but I won't fall for it Junkyu. I need do go now. Bye.

You stood up and saw Seungmin approaching your table. You became careful and cautious of your surroundings.

Seungmin:
I'm asking you for the last time Y/n. Are you going to finish it or not?

Y/n:
Don't you know the meaning of NO?! I'm not helping you with your lazy works. Find someone for that.

He grabbed your hand and made you stand in the same place. Without thinking twice you slapped him. Now all the students in the cafeteria are looking at you two.

Y/n:
If you care so much about your grades, cooperate with me for project. Or else don't expect me to help you out later.

Seungmin:
You are messing with fire Kim Y/n!

Y/n:
I have messed with fire a lot Kim Seungmin. Do whatever you can, I don't care. Get lost!

You left him there and gone to the library. The girls and those 2 boys were in shock. They snapped out of it after a few seconds and. ........

Asahi:
Kim Y/n! Wait for me.

Junkyu:
For me too! Bye girls.

Wendy:
All the best Junkyu! 

Stream ROCK WITH YOU everyone!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.7K 1.6K 43
Dear Sophia, I have a crush on you - J seonbae Written by - Minty Started on - 27th June 2020 Ended on - 30th June 2020 Rewritten - 20th May 2...
30.3K 900 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
3.6K 88 10
Y/N lives in a world where when you sleep you meet your soulmate. Everytime you wake back up, the dreams you have with them disappears and you can't...
55.5K 1.6K 35
Jeonghan lives a pretty good life. He has a large circle of supportive friends, everything at home is going well, he is getting good grades, etc. Des...