тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens

The Big Bang

491 13 11
By Silverfloor23

{"Mom. Dad, I'm okay."}

1,894 years later...

And one star at least is still burning brightly, late at night. The red pinwheel turns in the breeze in the garden. Upstairs, a little red haired girl is saying her prayers. "Dear Santa. Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I don't wake you, but, honest, it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall. Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, because at night there's voices. So, please, please, could you send someone to fix it, or a policeman, or.." A strange wind whistles outside. "Back in a moment." She runs to the window, but there is nothing there. The moon hangs in a starless sky, and she frowns sadly at the sight.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

  Christine and Sharon walk across the hallway from the kitchen to the living room. Someone in a red fez puts a leaflet through the door. Amelia runs down to get it. It is titled The Anomaly, and features the Pandorica at the National Museum. Someone has written on it in red ink - Come along, Pond.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Amelia stops to look at the exhibit of petrified Daleks, then pushes through the people standing looking at the Pandorica. Someone snatches her Original Cola drink from her. Suddenly there is a post-it note on the Pandorica, saying Stick around, Pond. "Amelia!" Amelia runs to hide, "Amelia? Amelia?" The little girl stays hidden until closing time. "Amelia!" She could still faintly hear her aunt yelling her name. "Amelia Pond, please go to the reception, please. Your aunt is waiting for you there. Amelia Pond, please go to reception." Later still, Amelia creeps out from the Penguin display, knocking some over. "Sorry." She returns to the Pandorica and removes the post-it note. She puts her hand on the Pandorica and starts to open. Amelia backs away with wide eyes as the person inside speaks to her. "Okay, kid. This is where it gets complicated."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

1,894 years previously...

Rory has the body of Amy lying across his lap, Pieta-style. "So the universe ended. You missed that, in 102 AD. I suppose this means you and I never get born at all. Twice, in my case. You would have laughed at that. Please laugh. The Doctor said the universe was huge and ridiculous, and sometimes there were miracles. I could do with a ridiculous miracle about now." The Doctor and Kate pops in from thin air, he's wearing a red fez and carrying a mop; while Kate is normal. She coughs gently as The Doctor claps his hands together. "Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world. Well, it is the end of the world. Actually, it's the end of the universe. Oh, no. Hang on." They vanish again, "Kate? Doctor? Doctor!"
He reappears, without the mop and without Kate. "You need to get is out of the Pandorica." The Doctor demands with a raised eyebrow at the man. "But you're not in the Pandorica." Rory states with a frown.

"Yes, we are. Well, I'm not now, and neither is Kate but we were back then. Well, back now from your point of view, which is back then from my point of view. Time travel, you can't keep it straight in your head. It's easy to open from the outside. Just point and press." The Doctor gives Rory his sonic screwdriver, "Now go." The Doctor vanishes and returns. "Oh, and when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck." And vanishes again, "What do you mean? Done what?"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Rory opens the Pandorica with the sonic screwdriver. Theta is released from the chair and I slowly move to get out; my body shaky as I push off the feeling of my daughter's first regeneration. Every mother on Gallifrey feels their children's first regeneration, almost like some sort of passage for the child. A story to tell as they grow older, it was another thing that Timelords had as their own. "How did you do that?" Theta asked as he helped me stand, I gave him a small nod to which he placed a kiss on my forehead in response. Fay. We needed to find Fay. "You gave me this." Theta pulls out his screwdriver from his own pocket with a frown. "No, I didn't." Rory nodded back in response, "You did. Look at it." Theta touches his screwdriver to Rory's, they spark causing me to roll my eyes. Hard head. "Temporal energy. Same screwdriver at different points in its own time stream. Which means it was me who gave it to you. Me from the future. I've got a future. That's nice. That's not."

The Daleks are fossilized, I raised an eyebrow with a small smirk. Paybacks a bitch. "Yeah. What are they?" Everyone who was in the chamber when the universe ended has been fossilized. "History has collapsed. Whole races have been deleted from existence. These are just like after-images. Echoes. Fossils in time. The footprints of the never-were." I explained as I moved over to touch one of the Dalek's watching as it turns to dust under my touch. My eyes glowing with my fingers, that's nice. "Er, what does that mean?" Rory asked looking between us as I turned back to face them. "Total event collapse. The universe literally never happened." Theta shrugged back, "So, how can we be here? What's keeping us safe?" Rory started to panic. "Nothing. Eye of the storm, that's all. We're just the last light to go out. Amy. Where's Amy?" Rory's face falls in sadness as he leads us up top.

"I killed her."

"Oh, Rory."

"Doctor, what am I?"

"You're a Nestene duplicate. A lump of plastic with delusions of humanity."

"But I'm Rory now. Whatever was happening, it's stopped. I'm Rory."

"That's software talking." I explained to him with a straight face. "Can you help her? Is there anything you can do?" He asked us with a cock of his head. "Yeah, probably, if I had the time." Theta shrugged in response, "The time?" Rory growled out in anger, "All of creation has just been wiped from the sky. Do you know how many lives now never happened? All the people who never lived? My daughter is out there somewhere, and you think your girlfriend is more important than the whole universe?! She isn't!" Rory punches Theta causing me to wince and sigh in annoyance. "She is to me!" Theta pops up with a small laugh as I smack the back of his head. "Welcome back, Rory Williams! Sorry. Had to be sure. Hell of a gun-arm you're packing there. Right, we need to get her downstairs. And take that look off your plastic face. You're getting married in the morning." Rory moves to pick Amy up, but I stop him before he gets the chance. My hand reaches back and I slap him, hard. Theta watched with wide eyes and Rory slowly turns to look at me in shock as well.

"You listen to me. Amy may be important to you, you may care for her more than anything else but I will destroy the universe for my daughter. So I will help you, help Amy but don't you ever forget that my daughter will come first in the future. I don't care if I'm locked away, or if you come to hate me. My daughter is my universe. Do you understand me, Rory Williams? You may be my best friend but don't think I won't destroy you as well to keep her safe." Theta and Rory stare at me with wide eyes before Rory nods in response. "Yes, ma'am." I nodded back with a determined look, "Good. Now, let's save the universe and get my daughter back." With that I made my way back inside towards the Pandorica where it all started.

"I have never been so attracted to you, my love. I mean you're attractive. Always. But...." I turned to face him causing him to blush in response as he looks away; Rory coming up behind us carrying Amy. "Later." He nods and we head down into the chamber.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Theta and Rory place Amy in the Pandorica, "So you've got a plan, then?" He asked us, timidly looking at me with a slight wince. Good, got that point across then. "Bit of a plan, yeah. Memories are more powerful than you think, and Amy Pond is not an ordinary girl. Grew up with a time crack in her wall. The universe pouring through her dreams every night. The Nestenes took a memory print of her and got a bit more than they bargained for, like you. Not just your face, but your heart and your soul." Theta mind-melds with Amy. "I'm leaving her a message for when she wakes up, so she knows what's happening." We all step away as he seals Amy inside the Pandorica. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?" Rory asked with wide eyes, horror echoing within them. "I'm saving her. This box is the ultimate prison. You can't even escape by dying. It forces you to stay alive."

"But she's already dead." Rory uttered out lowly, I shook my head with a frown. "Well, she's mostly dead. The Pandorica can stasis-lock her that way. Now, all it needs is a scan of her living DNA and it'll restore her." I explained to him, "Where's it going to get that?" Theta turns to face him with a cocky smirk. "In about two thousand years." He walks away after checking his watch.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Amy falls out of the Pandorica, gasping. "Are you all right? Who are you?" Young Amy asked the taller red head, "I'm fine. I'm supposed to rest. Got to rest, the Doctor says." Amy mocks lowly, "What doctor?"
Amy taps her head. "He's in here. Left a message in my head like I'm an answerphone. Where am I? Hang on. National Museum, right? I was here once when I was a little...." And the penny drops as she looks down at her younger self with a small laugh. "Yeah, complicated. Let's see, it's what, 1996?" Amelia cocked her head up at the woman. "Who are you?" She asked, Amy just smirked in response. "It's a long story. Oh. A very long story." The Pandorica Seen Through Time is on a display board. 118AD taken back to Rome under armed guard. 420AD Raided by the Franks. 1120AD Prized possession of the Knights Templar. 1231 Donated to the Vatican.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Theta takes River's vortex manipulator from her bag and straps it to his wrist. "She's going to be in that box for two thousand years?" Rory asked as he looked between us, "Yeah, but we're taking a shortcut. River's vortex manipulator. Rubbish way to time travel, but the universe is tiny now. We'll be fine." Rory shook his head at us with a frown, "So hang on. The future's still there, then. Our world." We shrugged together; we needed to move along. "A version of it. Not quite the one you know. Earth alone in the sky. Let's go and have a look. You put your hand there. Don't worry. Should be safe." I explained quickly, getting highly impatient. "That's not what I'm worried about." Rory huffed with an eye roll, "She'll be fine. Nothing can get into this box." Theta explained, "Well, you got in there." Fair point. "Well, there's only one of me. I counted."

"This box needs a guard. I killed the last one."

"No. Rory, no. Don't even think about it."

"She'll be all alone."

"She won't feel it."

"You bet she won't."

"Two thousand years, Rory. You won't even sleep. you'd be conscious every second. It would drive you mad."

"Will she be safer if I stay? Look me in the eye and tell me she wouldn't be safer." He turned to me, knowing I would tell him the truth. "Yes. Obviously." I stated in fact as he nodded in response, "Then how could I leave her?" He asked gently turning back to Theta who sighed in exasperation. "Why do you have to be so human?" He grumbled lowly, "Because right now, I'm not." Another fair point. "Listen to me. This is the last bit of advice you're going to get in a very long time. You're living plastic, but you're not immortal. I have no idea how long you'll last. And you're not indestructible. Stay away from heat and radio signals when they come along. You can't heal, or repair yourself. Any damage is permanent. So, for God's sake, however bored you get, stay out of..." The Time Couple vanishes as Kate slammed her hand on the vortex manipulator; abruptly cutting The Doctor off. Rory puts on his helmet, draws his sword and settles down to the longest stint of guard duty in history.

"According to legend, wherever the Pandorica was taken, throughout its long history, the Centurion would be there, guarding it. He appears as an iconic image in the artwork of many cultures, and there are several documented accounts of his appearances, and his warnings to the many who attempted to open the box before its time. His last recorded appearance was during the London blitz in 1941. The warehouse where the Pandorica was stored was destroyed by incendiary bombs, but the box itself was found the next morning, a safe distance from the blaze. There are eyewitness accounts from the night of the fire of a figure in Roman dress, carrying the box from the flames. Since then, there have been no sightings of the Lone Centurion, and many have speculated that if he ever existed, he perished in the fires of that night, performing one last act of devotion to the box he had pledged to protect for nearly two thousand years."

"Rory. Oh, Rory." Amy cries at the video, "Exterminate!" Her eyes widen as she runs in front of her younger self to protect the young girl. "What's that?" Amelia asks, "Exterminate!" The Doctor and Kate appear, her eyes glowing as she held her hand out. The Dalek immediately disintegrates before their eyes. "Trouble. Oh. Ah, two of you. Complicated." Theta turns to me with a smile, "Sexy. Badass." I scoff with an eye roll as I shook my head. "Stop it." I laughed as we made our way around the Pandorica. "Come along, Ponds." We run to a Middle Eastern montage where the Doctor takes the fez from a dummy. "What are we doing?" Amy asked looking between us confused. "Well, we are running into a dead end, where I'll have a brilliant plan, that basically involves not being in one." I rolled my eyes at the man I love, "What's going on?" We turn to face a man holding only a torch. A short pause before he moved into the light, It is Rory in a museum guard uniform.

"Amy!" Rory breathed out as Amy stared at him in awe and happiness. "Rory." They rush together into a tight hug, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It just happened." He kept muttering into her hair. "Oh, Shut up." Amy kisses Rory, "Yeah, shut up, because we've got to go. Come on." Theta grumbled, I snorted lowly at him. "I waited. Two thousand years I waited for you." Rory explained, "No, still shut up." They start making out, causing me to sigh lightly. "And break. And breathe. Well, somebody didn't get out much for two thousand years." Theta pouts as he looks towards me, I shook my head with a small smile as I quickly gave him a kiss as well. "I'm thirsty. Can I get a drink?" Amelia asked as she tugged on Theta's jacket to which he immediately pulled out an apple juice. I immediately smiled as I watched him open it and give it to her, Fay always gets thirsty at the most random times so he started carrying juice everywhere he went. Each jacket with a few pouches, and if her ran out he would make sure to fill them up again. "Oh, it's all mouths today, isn't it. The light. The light from the Pandorica, it must have hit the Dalek." Another Dalek starts to move.

"Out! Out! Out!"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"So, two thousand years. How did you do?" Theta asked as we turned towards Rory who shrugged back. "Kept out of trouble." He responded, "Oh. How?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Unsuccessfully. The mop! That's how you looked all those years ago when you gave me the sonic." Theta and I looked towards one another, "Ah. Well, no time to lose, then." He grabs it and we disappear; "Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world." We return and puts the mop through the door handles to the Anomaly exhibition. "Oops, sorry." I snorted lowly, "How can they do that? Are they magic?" Amelia asked as we disappeared once more, "You need to get us out of the Pandorica." Theta stated, "But you're not in the Pandorica." Rory spoke back in confusion, "Yes, we are. Well, we're not now, but we were back then."

We dissipate and reappear back in the museum. "Right, let's go then. Wait! Now I don't have the sonic. I just gave it Rory two thousand years ago." He grabs me again and we go back, "And when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket." I grunted as we finally stopped with the back and forth. "Right then." Theta retrieves his screwdriver from Amy's coat pocket. "Off we go! No, hang on. How did you know to come here?" He bends down to face the little girl. Amelia shows him the leaflet and the post-it note. "Ah, my handwriting. Okay." He grabs a new leaflet and post-it note from the information desk and vanishes. He returns with the drink he took from Amelia earlier handing it to older Amy who frowns at it before drinking it nonetheless. "What is that? How are you doing that?" Young Amy asks, "Vortex manipulator. Cheap and nasty time travel. Very bad for you. I'm trying to give it up."

"Where are we going?"

"The roof."

A second Doctor appears further up the stairs, sans fez, and falls down them. His clothes are smoking, my eyebrow raised as just before he hit the ground; he winked at me. "Doctor, it's you. How can it be you?" Theta; the one standing next to me frown in confusion. "Doctor, is that you?" Amy asked, as he moved closer to himself. "Yeah, it's me. Me from the future." Future Doctor suddenly wakes up and whispers in the Doctor's ear, then falls back again. "Are you? I mean, is he, is he dead?" Amy asked with wide eyes, Theta paused for a moment. "What? Dead? Yes, yes. Of course he's dead. Right, I've got twelve minutes. That's good." He spun with a clap of his hands. "Twelve minutes to live? How is that good? How are you so calm, Kate?" She spoke towards me with wide eyes filled with horror. "Oh, you can do loads in twelve minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath. Come on, the roof." He grabs my hand, pulling me past his other self. "We can't leave you here dead." Rory stated as I looked up at Theta. "So, where am I?" I asked him through our link, he just winked in response. "Oh, good. Are you in charge now? So tell me, what are we going to do about Amelia?"

"Where did she go?"

"Amelia?"

"There is no Amelia. From now on, there never was. History is still collapsing."

"But how can I still be here if she's not?"

"You're an anomaly. We all are. We're all just hanging on at the eye of the storm. But the eye is closing, and if we don't do something fast, reality will never have happened. Today, just dying is a result. Now, come on!" Amy turned to face Rory with a huff as we move onwards. "He won't die. Time can be rewritten. He'll find a way. I know he will." Rory covers the dead Doctor with his jacket. "Move it! Come on!"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"What, it's morning already? How did that happen?" Amy asked, "History is shrinking. Is anybody listening to me? The universe is collapsing. We don't have much time left." Theta sonics a satellite receiver dish off its pole. "What are you doing?" Rory asked as he watched us, "Looking for our daughter and the Tardis." Amy's eyes widened, "Oh my god." She breathed out, "But the Tardis exploded." Rory uttered out in horror, "Okay then, I'm looking for an exploding Tardis." Theta snips in annoyance. "I don't understand. So, the Tardis blew up and took the universe with it. But why would it do that? How? What about Fay? Is she ok?" I sighed as my heart clenched in pain, "She's fine for now. We can still feel her but we need to move quick." I answered one of her questions as Theta moves to answer the others. "Good question for another day. The question for now is, total event collapse means that every star in the universe never happened. Not one single one of them ever shone. So, if all the stars that ever were are gone, then what is that?" A large burning ball in the sky. "Like I said, I'm looking for an exploding Tardis." Rory frowned in confusion, "But that's the sun."

"Is it? Well, here's the noise that sun is making right now." The Tardis noise, "That's our Tardis burning up to protect our daughter. That's what's been keeping the Earth warm." Theta explained in horror, "Doctor, there's something else." Rory spoke up from behind us. "I'm sorry." It was a new voice but I immediately knew it. "There's a voice. Two actually." Rory uttered out in shock as he hear it too. "I can't hear anything." Amy frowned at the man she loved. "Trust the plastic." Rory mumbled as we began to hear two voices, "Doctor, that's River. How can she be up there?" I frowned, "Fay. That's Fay and River." She was forced into a regeneration to keep the TARDIS on a loop. "It must be like a recording or something." Rory tried to reason. "No, it's not. Of course, the emergency protocols. The Tardis has sealed off the control room and Fay used her regeneration to put them into a time loop to save her. She is right at the heart of the explosion." Theta and I grab each others hands before we disappear again to go save our daughter. And River, I guess.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

River is forever running to the doors, opening them and seeing the rock wall as Fay looks down at the console. "I'm sorry." Scene repeats, then we are standing there, Theta and I rush to Fay and pull her into a tight hug. Our daughter back in our arms. "Mom. Dad, I'm okay. We need to get moving." Fay uttered into the hug as River spoke up from behind us. "And what sort of time do you call this?" She snaps in annoyance.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Amy! And the plastic Centurion?" Everyone reunites with hugs, Amy and Rory gushing over Fay who smiles and laughs at them. "I dated a Nestene duplicate once. Swappable head. It did keep things fresh. Right then, I have questions, but number one is this. What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?" River spoke up as she turned to face Theta. "It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, Kate and Fay think so too." Amy snatches the fez and throws it into the air, where River shoots it into pieces. "Oh!" Theta pouts in sadness, suddenly a Dalek floats up. "Exterminate!" It shoots. "Run, run! Move, move. Go!" I push Fay, Rory and Amy in front as River moves between Theta and I. "Come on!" Theta uses the satellite dish as a shield and we rush back into the museum. "Doctor, come on." Rory snips at Theta who had paused at the door. "Shush. It's moving away, finding another way in. It needs to restore its power before it can attack again. Now, that means we've got exactly four and a half minutes before it's at lethal capacity."

"How do you know?" Rory asked with a frown, "Because that's when it's due to kill him." I stated speaking up with a frown, "Kill him? Mom, what do you mean, kill him?" I mentally respond to her as River starts to panic, "Oh, shut up. Never mind. How can that Dalek even exist? It was erased from time and then it came back." We take off running again, Theta had his hand in mine as my other one was holding onto Fays. "How?" Fay asked looking between us, "They said the light from the Pandorica." Rory explains to Fay who nods in response; only reason she didn't know was because she wasn't with us at the time. She frowned and paused for a split second, "It's not a light, it's a restoration field." She started, causing Theta and I to smile proudly at her. "But never mind, call it a light. That light brought Amy back, restored her, but how could it bring back a Dalek when the Daleks have never existed?" Theta finished off for our daughter, "Okay, tell us." Amy demanded.

"When the Tardis blew up, it caused a total event collapse. A time explosion. And that explosion blasted every atom in every moment of the universe. Except..." He paused, "Except inside the Pandorica." Amy breathed out in response; her eyes widening in realization. "The perfect prison. And inside it, perfectly preserved, a few billion atoms of the universe as it was. In theory, you could extrapolate the whole universe from a single one of them, like, like cloning a body from a single cell. And we've got the bumper family pack." I explained, with a small but quick rant; like Theta usually does. "No, no. Too fast. I'm not getting it." Rory spoke up staring at me with a frown. "The box contains a memory of the universe, and the light transmits the memory, and that's how we're going to do it." Fay explains to him, making it easier for him to understand. "Do what?" Amy and River asked together. "Relight the fire. Reboot the universe. Come on!" He grabs our hands again, "Doctor, you're being completely ridiculous. The Pandorica partially restored one Dalek. If it can't even reboot a single life form properly, how's it reboot the whole of reality?"

"What if we give it a moment of infinite power? What if we can transmit the light from the Pandorica to every particle of space and time simultaneously?"

"Well, that would be lovely, dear, but we can't, because it's completely impossible." Fay scoffed at River's words as I snorted lightly. "Ah no, you see, it's not. It's almost completely impossible. One spark is all we need." Theta spoke up smugly, "For what?" She asked with a frown looking between the three of us. "Big Bang Two! Now listen." Suddenly, Theta was shot backwards, River helps as she rushes to his side; making sure that Fay and I couldn't get to him. "Exterminate! Exterminate!" The Dalek continues, "Get back. Fay, get back now!" Rory steps in front of us protectively. "Exterminate!" Rory shoots at the Dalek and it powers down again. "Doctor? Doctor, it's me, River. Can you hear me? What is it? What do you need?" Theta activates the vortex manipulator and vanishes. My eyes turn maroon; Fay and I disappearing right behind him.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The moment we appeared, Theta sat up with a grown. "My girls." He muttered out as we moved to help him up and drag him towards the Pandorica. "Come on, dad. You're heavy." He laughed gently as he tried to help us, we managed to drag him into the Pandorica. I immediately got to work on wiring him up to the box. "Fay sit behind your father." She nods, moving behind him to sit on a little bench behind her father and settles in. "Doctor! Fay! Kate!" We could hear Amy shouting in background as they move closer to us. I continue my mission as Theta closes his eyes for a few moments to rest; Fay waiting patiently. The light from the Tardis is getting brighter and finally they meet up with us. "What's happening?" Rory asked me, "Reality's collapsing. It's speeding up. Look at this room." I explained as I more or less finished everything up. "Where'd everything go?" Amy asked, "History's being erased. Time's running out. Kate, what were you doing? Tell us. Doctor!" River shouted as I settle down in front of Theta who hummed gently. "Big Bang Two." We muttered together.

"The Big Bang. That's the beginning of the universe, right?"

"What, and Big Bang Two is the bang that brings us back? Is that what you mean?"

"Oh."

"What?"

"The Tardis is still burning. It's exploding at every point in history. If you threw the Pandorica into the explosion, right into the heart of the fire."

"Then what?"

"Then let there be light. The light from the Pandorica would explode everywhere at once, just like he said." River explained to her, "That would work? That would bring everything back?" Amy asked looking between the two of us, "A restoration field powered by an exploding Tardis, happening at every moment in history. It might even work. I've wired the vortex manipulator to the rest of the box." I explained with a small shrug and a cocky smirk. "Why?" Amy asked me with a sad look, "So we can take it with us. We're going to fly the Pandorica into the heart of the explosion." I told her gently causing them all to back away in shock and sadness. A few moments later, Amy moves back to us. "So, what happens here? Big Bang Two? What happens to us?" Rory and River stand behind her watching. "You will all wake up where we ought to be. None of this ever happens and you don't remember it."

Amy looks down with tears in her eyes as Rory steps forward. "Kate. Tell me, you'll be ok." He bends down to my level as I laugh gently, "Rory Williams. You still care, even after what I said." I smiled at the boy; "Of course. You're my best friend. Besides, you're a mother. Mothers can be scary." We both laughed as he pulled me into a hug, "We'll be in the heart of the explosion." I explained against his shoulder as Amy watched with a frown, "So?" She stated, "So all the cracks in time will close, but we'll be on the wrong side, trapped in the never-space, the void between the worlds. All memory of us will be purged from the universe. We will never have been born. Now, please. Don't worry, we are together. That's all we could ever ask for, even if we are erased as long as we are together; we will be strong." Rory pulled away from me with a small sob as River grabs him back.

Theta grunts awake, Amy immediately moving forward. "Hi." She murmured gently with a small smile, "Amy Pond. The girl who waited all night in your garden. Was it worth it?" He asked her with a smirk, "Shut up. Of course it was." She laughed sadly, "You asked me why we taking you with us and I said, no reason. I was lying." Theta started, "It's not important." Amy shook her head in response. "Yeah, it's the most important thing left in the universe. It's why I'm doing this. Amy, your house was too big. That big, empty house, and just you." She frowned, "And Aunt Sharon." Fay suddenly spoke up from behind us. "Where were your mum and dad? Where was everybody who lived in that big house?" She asked Amy who blinked in response. "I lost my Mum and Dad." She frowned, "How? What happened to them? Where did they go?" I questioned this time as Rory and River moved back over. This time Rory gives Fay a smile and wave, who immediately responses back happily. "I, I don't.." Amy paused with a frown in confusion, "It's okay, it's okay. Don't panic, it's not your fault."

"I don't even remember."

"There was a crack in time in the wall of your bedroom, and it's been eating away at your life for a long time now. Amy Pond, all alone. The girl who didn't make sense. How could I resist?"

"How could I just forget?"

"Nothing is ever forgotten. Not really. But you have to try."

"Doctor! It's speeding up!"

Amy puts the Doctor's sonic screwdriver in his pocket. "There's going to be a very big bang. Big Bang Two. Try and remember your family and they'll be there." She squeezed Fay's hand and pulled me into a hug. "How can I remember them if they never existed?" Amy asked him as she moved backwards. "Because you're special. That crack in your wall, all that time, the universe pouring into your head. You brought Rory back. You can bring them back, too. You just remember and they'll be there." Theta explained to her with a smile, "You won't." Tears popped up again, "You'll have your family back. You won't need your imaginary friend any more. Ha! Amy Pond crying over us, eh? Guess what?" There was a short pause, before she scoffed with a laugh. "What?" She asked, "Gotcha." We all spoke together as she laughs; The Pandorica starts to close causing them to back away. "Back! Get back!"

The Pandorica takes off, River gets a text message. "It's from the Doctor." She states with a small laugh, "What does it say?" Amy asked as she cried gently. "Geronimo." Theta drops the comm, "I love you, my girls." Theta speaks up against the vibration, I let out a small laugh with tears in my eyes. "I love you too, my love and my beautiful daughter." Fay finally speaks up, "Love you,guys." An everything turns dark. The Pandorica reaches the Tardis. There is another explosion then everything reverses back to the start.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

I groan slightly as I wake, Theta and Fay moving next to me as we all sit up on the floor of the Tardis. "Oh! Okay. We escaped, then. Brilliant. I love it when I do that. Legs, yes. Bow tie, cool. I can buy a fez." We pause when we hear a voice, Theta's voice. "Lyle beach. The beach is the best. Automatic sand." That conversation, "Automatic sand? What does that mean?" This was the past. "It's automated. Totally." Theta moves to stand, helping us up. "Oh." He breathes out almost sadly. "Cleans up the lolly sticks all by itself." Theta and I frown together, "No, hang on. That's last week when we went to Space Florida. We're rewinding. Our, our time stream unravelling, erasing. Closing." The crack in the scanner slowly closes and disappears. "Hello, universe. Goodbye, Doctor. Amy. Amy." He grabs our hands and closes his eyes. Here we go.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Ah, three weeks ago, when she put the card in the window. Amy! I need to tell you something. She can hear me. But if she can hear me..." There is a crack in the road and back again once more.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Good luck, everyone. Behave. Do not let that girl open her eyes. Amy, later. River, going to need your computer." As they leave, I stay hidden as I watch Theta go towards my younger self, pull her into a hug and whisper into her ear. I watch as my eyes flash, before young me looks towards Fay who is standing a little out in the open and gives past me a wave. "Amy, you need to start trusting me. It's never been more important." At least now I know what he meant by that; "She's healthy, and she's safe." He had whispered in my ear so long ago. It was meant to quill the worry I had felt since we've been with Amy; something about her had made my instincts flare in a bad way. I was ok now, always okay. "But you don't always tell me the truth." Amy uttered out with a frown, "If I always told you the truth, I wouldn't need you to trust me." He sighed as he gently kissed her forehead. "Doctor, the crack in my wall. How can it be here?" She asked again, "I don't know yet but I'm working it out. Now, listen. Remember what I told you when you were seven?"

"What did you tell me?"

"No. No, that's not the point. You have to remember."

"Remember what? Doctor? Doctor?"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Back at the beginning of it all, "Amelia's house. When she was seven. The night she waited."

Little Amelia has fallen asleep outside, lying on her suitcase. The girl who waited. Come here, you." He puts her to bed, "It's funny. I thought if you could hear me, I could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Remember us. Well, you'll remember us a little. We'll be a story in your head. But that's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. The daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away with the love of his life and had a child with her. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back, but Kate said not too. Told me I needed the freedom. Oh, that box. Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient, and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would have had. Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor, The Queen, Fay and Amy Pond, and the days that never came. The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly until I'm on the other side. We don't belong here any more. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye bye, Pond." The Doctor turns towards the crack where Fay and Kate are standing waiting for him. Kate holds out her hand and he reaches for it. It closes. Amelia wakes up, looks around and goes back to sleep while the stars twinkle in the sky.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Grown up Amy is woken by the bright sunlight. She still has her Doctor doll on the chest of drawers and her wedding dress hanging on the open wardrobe door. A woman enters with a tray. "Morning!" Amy stares at the woman in shock, "You're my mum. Oh, my God. You're my mum." She breathes out with wide eyes. "Well, of course I'm your mum. What's the matter with you? And this is your breakfast, which your father made, so feel free to tip it out of the window if it's an atrocity. Downstairs, ten minutes? Big day!" Tabetha leaves, "Of course she's my mum. Why is that surprising?" Amy mumbles to herself with a small frown on her face. Her eyes widen as she shoots out the door and makes her way down stairs. "Ah, Amelia. I fear I may have been using the same joke book as the best man." She stares at the man, "You're my tiny little dad!" She gapped pointing at him, "Amelia, why are you behaving as if you've never seen us before?" Her mother frowned, "I don't know. It's just." She paused, before her eyes widen again and she turns running back up stairs.

Rory is cleaning his teeth and talking on the phone at the same time. "Hello!" He answers cheerfully, excited for the day. "Do you feel like you've forgotten something really important? Do you feel like there's a great big thing in your head, and you feel like you should remember it, but you can't?" He paused, he did. This morning when he woke up, his heart hurt; like he had lost a best friend or someone important. "Yeah. Yeah, I do." He muttered back with a small frown at himself in the mirror. "Are you just saying yes because you're scared of me?" Amy asked with a frown, plopping down on her bed as she waited for his response. "Both." She laughed with him, "I love you." She breathes out happily as she looks towards her wedding dress. "Yep. Er, I mean, I love you too!"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, the father of the bride, Augustus Pond!" Amy and Rory sat next to one another at the head of the table, now happily married. "Sorry, everyone. I'll be another two minutes. I'm just reviewing certain aspects." Amy's father laughed lightly causing everyone to laugh as well. "Your father, Amelia, will be the absolute death of me. Unless, of course, I strike pre-emptively." Amy sees River walking past the windows. She stands up, "Amy? You okay?" Rory asked staring at his wife with worry. "Yeah, I'm fine." She utters out stiffly, sitting back down. "Right. Er, you're crying." She frowns as she slowly reaches up to wipe away her tear. "So I am. Why am I doing that?" She asked lowly, "Because you're happy, probably. Happy Mrs Rory. Happy, happy, happy." Rory laughed gently but Any shook her head. "No, I'm sad. I'm really, really sad." He slumps sadly, "Great." He mumbles in response. "Why am I sad? What's that?"

"Oh, er, someone left it for you. A woman." Rory shrugged as he moved to grab it and hand it to her. "But what is it?" Amy asked as she picked it up, "It's a book." It's a book with a Tardis design cover. "It's blank." She breathed out with a frown, "It's a present." Rory shrugged, "But why?" Amy uttered lowly with a small shake of her head. "Well, you know the old saying. The old wedding thing. Huh? Amy, what? Hey." She stands up again, "Ready now. Sorry about that. Last minute adjustments to certain aspects. Now then, it hardly seems a year since..." Amy sees one of the guests wearing a bow tie, and another with braces. Her eyes scan to see a woman wearing a maroon dress and another woman with red hair and a little girl with blonde hair sitting next to her. A tear falls onto the book, "At the age of six and announced that the new head teacher wasn't real because she looked like a cartoon." He laughs, "Shut up, Dad!"

"Amy?"

"Amelia?"

"Sorry, but shut up, please. There's someone missing. Someone important. Someone so, so important. Multiple someone's."

"Amy, what's wrong?"

"Sorry. Sorry, everyone. But when I was a kid, I had three imaginary friends."

"Oh no, not this again." Her mother grumbled, "The raggedy Doctor and The moody Queen. My raggedy Doctor and moody Kate, with their princess. But they weren't imaginary, they were real." She laughed excitedly, "The psychiatrists we sent her to." Her mother snaps in annoyance. "I remember you. I remember! I brought the others back, I can bring you home, too. Raggedy man, Moody Queen, Little Princess! I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!" The glasses start rattling, very gently. "I found you. I found you in words, like you knew I would. That's why you told me the story the brand new, ancient blue box." A strong wind blows the balloons around. "Oh, clever. Very clever."

"Amy, what is it?" Rory asked still confused, "Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue." The Tardis materializes in the middle of the room. "It's the Doctor, Kate and Fay. How did we forget the Doctor? Oh my god, Fay! My best friend, Kate! I was plastic. He was the stripper at my stag. Long story." Amy jumps over the table, rushing up and knocks on the Tardis door, "Okay, Doctor. Did I surprise you this time?" Amy asked with a smile as Theta open the door in top hat and tails. Fay follows after her father in a beautiful blue dress and heels as I come out last in a black and red dress with black heels. "Er, yeah. Completely astonished. Never expected that. How lucky I happened to be wearing this old thing. Hello, everyone. We're Amy's imaginary friends. But I came anyway, I couldn't miss the change to see my beloved in that dress." I blushed with a small laugh as he winked at me, Fay watching us with a smile. "You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride." Fay rolled her eyes as Theta moved behind me. "Amelia, from now on I shall be leaving the kissing duties to the brand new Mister Pond."

"No, I'm not Mister Pond. That's not how it works." Theta raises an eyebrow at the man, "Yeah, it is." He spoke up, sending me a look causing me to smile in response. "Yeah, it is." Rory agreed as Fay pulled him into a hug, the man slightly taller than her even in heels. Amy pulls me into a tight hug, "My nickname seems to have changed." I laughed gently as we pulled apart, she flushed red. "Yeah, well. I figured Queen fits better than Witch but the Moody part didn't change." I snorted with a shake of my head as I moved back towards Theta.

"Right then, everyone. I'll move my box. You're going to need the space. I only came for the dancing." Later, in the disco phase of the party, the Doctor is moving to the rhythm of Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen. Fay and Amy are laughing their asses off at the sight as I watch from the sidelines; a small smile on my face. "You're terrible. That is embarrassing!" Amy laughed, "That's it. That's good. Keep it loose." The little children love him. And later, when the tempo is slowed for the smooch tunes like You Give Me Something" by James Morrison, Theta pulls me close to dance as we watch Amy and Rory. "Two thousand years. The boy who waited. Good on you, mate." Theta murmured as he kissed my forehead, continuing our dance.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Later that night, we make our way back to Amy's home where the parked the Tardis. "Did you dance? Well, you always dance at weddings, don't you?" Theta frowned at the woman who popped out of the bushes like a stalker. My hand moves to grab Fay's who gives me a small smile as Theta steps in front of us. "You tell us." He snips in annoyance, "Spoilers." Theta returns the book and vortex manipulator to River. "The writing's all back, but I didn't peek even though I really wanted too. Fay wouldn't let me." He pouted causing Fay and I to laugh gently, River rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Thanks." She grumbled halfheartedly and with a glare. Theta clears his throat for a moment before looking at the woman who still didn't have our trust. "River, who are you?" He asked with a frown, she just smirked smugly. "You're going to find out very soon now. And I'm sorry, but that's when everything changes." She speaks; her eyes changing as the smirk she wore seemed to change as well. I frowned as I stared her down before she vanishes.

"Nah."

"Oi! Where are you guys off to? We haven't even had a snog in the shrubbery yet." Amy winks at me causing me to laugh gently as I shook my head. Fay chuckles from beside her father, a smirk on her face. "Careful, Amy. I might take Rory if you try." Amy groans lowly as Theta and I grimace slightly. We all know she's just joking but it still felt weird. "Amy!" Rory complains as he approaches, "Shut up. It's my wedding." We continued to watch in amusement. "Our wedding." He grumbles in response, "Sorry, you two. Shouldn't have slipped away. Bit busy, you know?" Theta smirks as he pulls me closer by the waist. Fay watches us happily before letting out a small yelp when her father pulls her into his side as well. Nothing will change. Ever. "You just saved the whole of space and time. Fay regenerated. Take the evening off. Maybe a bit of tomorrow." We turned to face Fay who watched us with a small smile. "Space and time isn't safe yet. The Tardis exploded for a reason. Something drew the Tardis to this particular date, and blew it up. Why? And why now?" She rambled on, clearly ok. Which made me extremely happy, that's all I ever wanted; was for her to be ok. It saddened me that she wasn't a child anymore but I was glad she was growing up. It pissed me off that she had to regenerate but I was more that happy she was still with us. That's all a mother could ever wish for; her child, safe and happy.

The phone starts ringing, as Theta started to ramble with our daughter. "The Silence, whatever it is, is still out there, and I have to. Excuse me a moment." I shook my head as I moved to answer the telephone. "Hello? Oh, hello. I'm sorry, this is a very bad line. No, no, no, but that's not possible. She was sealed into the seventh Obelisk, I would know I did it. We were at the prayer meeting." I sighed as I handed the phone to Theta who rolled his eyes and grabbed it. "Yes, Hello. Well, no, I get that it's important. An Egyptian goddess loose on the Orient Express, in space. Give us a mo." He turns to Amy and Rory, "Sorry, something's come up. This will have to be goodbye." The couple shared as look as Fay moved over to the controls. "Yeah, I think it's goodbye. Do you think it's goodbye?" Fay and I smiled at one another while Theta continued to listen to the man rambling on the other line. "Definitely goodbye." Amy goes to the door and shouts to Leadworth. "Goodbye! Goodbye." She closes the door with a satisfied look, as Fay pulls down a lever with a smile.

"Don't worry about a thing, your Majesty. We're on our way."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

We have our heading.

Here we go!!

Wow, guys another season ended. So sorry about the delays in everything, life has been absolute shit. My dog got hit by a car; then I ended up in the hospital. My grandparents are going down hill so yeah, I'm sorry guys.

A few things, Amy's original nickname for Kate was Moody Witch but since she seemed to understand their relationship better this time around it changed to The Moody Queen.

Also, Fay used up on of her regenerations to help the TARDIS keep the loop. Sexy did it by herself in the show but this isn't the show and I needed Fay to regenerate so I figured why not.

Anyway! I'm so happy to see this book turn out well, when I first started this; I really didn't think it would be this popular but I can say that I'm glad it is.

Thank you guys so much!!!

Y'all have been my rock in a lot of ways!!!

Don't worry I'm not saying goodbye. We are still just getting started.

Next season.

Wow.

We are gonna get dark Kate.

I must say, I have a small plot in mind on how I want it to go but I'm open to ideas or suggestions about specific episodes as long as it doesn't mess up what I'm working after, I might include them.

Thank you all once more!!!!

8,709 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 475 40
« TW WARNINGS » • alcohol • weapons • character deaths • drugs • blood • rape • abuse 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙-.. 𝑁𝑜 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎�...
61 0 17
Collection of previously-published one-shot Doctor Who songfics, primarily featuring Ten/Rose that I'm posting all in one "book" to make it easier on...
54 0 4
The Doctor and the Master are both the stuff of legend in the kinky world, but outside of it, their personal life is a mess.
9.8K 338 14
𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦�...