тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

Amy's Choice

527 15 3
By Silverfloor23

{"Who knows, maybe I'm the future you haven't changed."}

In the quiet countryside, a cockerel crows. A very heavily pregnant Amy Pond is mixing ingredients in a bowl, when she suddenly puts it down and gasps. "Rory!" A long haired Rory returns home on his bicycle. "Rory, it's starting!" Rory dashes in to find Amy contentedly eating cake mix. "Ah. Okay, okay." He frowns at the sight, she smiles at him. "False alarm." She uttered out with a shrug. "What?" He asked, baffled by his wife. "Well, I don't know what it feels like. I've never had a baby before." The sound of the Tardis materializing, their eyes widen as Rory smiles in excitement. "No." Amy gasps in awe, "I know, leaf blowers." Rory teases as he rushes out of the room. "No, it's..." Amy didn't even get to finish her sentence, seeming as the man she loved was already out of the house. The Tardis parks herself directly outside the front window.

Kate let's out a small laugh as the Doctor tries and fails to step over a small rockery to get out, almost landing on his face in the process. "Rory!" The Doctor cheered as he opened his arms wide to hug the male, who went right past him for Kate. "Kate!" Rory cheered, pulling her into a tight hug. The Doctor pouted as they pulled apart, Kate sticking her tongue out at the man she loved who pouted in response. "I've crushed your flowers." The Doctor laughed as Rory turned to face him. "Oh, Amy will kill you." The Doctor laughed at his response, pulling the boy into a hug. "Where is she?" Kate asked, "She'll need a bit longer." The Doctor frowned in confusion as Kate cocked her head to the side. "Whenever you're ready, Amy." Amy waddles out, "Oh, way-hey! You've swallowed a planet." The Doctor laughs out as he pulls her into a hug. Kate laughs, her smile slowly turning into a frown as she paused, something was missing. "I'm pregnant." Amy cooed at him with a smirk, "You're huge." The Doctor insulted.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant." Amy spoke, Kate flinched at the word; her hand coming to rest upon her stomach. "Look at you. When worlds collide." The Doctor continued to ramble as they started to walk, Kate and Rory trailing behind them. "Doctor, I'm pregnant." Amy insisted but he still wasn't listening. "Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit, apart from age and size." She sighed with a shake of her head, "Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor." Kate and Rory watched as the conversed in front, both of them feeling as if something was missing. "Are you pregnant?" He asked, coming to a stop; his face pulled up in pain. He slowly turned to Kate with a frown, who responded in kind with the same face.

What in the hell was going on?

The group had eventually made their way into town, Amy's and Rory's place not too far since he had to work. "Ah, Leadworth. Vibrant as ever." The Doctor spoke dryly, the mood had shifted. "It's Upper Leadworth, actually. We've gone slightly upmarket." Rory spoke with a small shrug, "Where is everyone?" Kate asked, looking around with a permanent frown upon her face. "This is busy. Okay, it's quiet, but it's really restful and healthy. Loads of people here live well into their nineties."Including the old woman twitching her net curtains as they pass. "Well, don't let that get you down." The Doctor uttered out, "It's not getting me down." Amy spoke up, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, we wanted to see how you were. You know us, I don't just abandon people when they leave the Tardis. This Time Lord's for life. You don't get rid of your old pal the Doctor so easily. We go to visit Donna and Martha all the time, which reminds me. You guys should meet them." The Doctor rambled, Amy frowning at the thought of other women he had traveled with.

"Hmm. You came here by mistake, didn't you?" She snipped, her eyes looking everywhere but at him. She was still trying to get over that feeling she had for him, yet she just couldn't shake it. "Yeah, bit of a mistake. But look, what a result. Look at this bench. What a nice bench. What will they think of next? So. What do you do around here to stave off the, you know..." He frowned trying to find the right word. "Boredom." Kate uttered out for him, he scoffed. "Self harm." He snipped back in response, "We relax." Rory stated as they all sat down on a long bend, Rory and Amy next to one another with Kate and The Doctor next to them. The girls sitting in the middle, "Relax." The Doctor grumbled out, "Yeah, he has a problem with that." Kate mutters causing him to gap at her in offense. "We live. We listen to the birds." Rory shrugs, "Yeah, see? Birds. Those are nice." Amy muttered out sarcastically, they all knew that they missed traveling together. Even with all the drama, it still was less lonely when they were all together, yet something was still missing. "We didn't get time to listen to birdsong back in the Tardis days, did we?" The bird is very loud, "Oh blimey, my head's a bit. Ooo. Er, no, you're right, there wasn't a lot of time for birdsong back in the good old." Our four travelers soon fall asleep to the beautiful yet dreadful sound.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

I groan as I awake, my head pounding but by body shoots up anyway, "Fay!" I shout, spotting my little girl asleep next to her father. I rush over as they start to wake up, Theta immediately pulling us into a hug. Fay frowns in confusion, "Mom? Dad? What's wrong?" She asks gently as a short haired Rory and non-pregnant Amelia enter. "Days. What? No, yes, sorry, what? Oh, you're okay. Oh, thank God. I had a terrible nightmare about you two. That was scary. Don't ask. You don't want to know. You're safe now." Theta hugs all of us in happiness, "Oh, okay." Amelia grunts out in confusion. "That's what counts. Blimey. Never dropped off like that before. Well, never, really. I'm getting on a bit, you see. Don't let the cool gear fool you. Now, what's wrong with the console? Red flashing lights. I bet they mean something." Theta rambled on as he moved around the console. "Er, Doctor, I also had a kind of dream thing."

"Yeah, so did I." Amelia nodded in agreement with him, "Not a nightmare, though, just, er, we were married." Rory spoke as he rubbed the back of his back awkwardly. Amelia laughed, "Yeah. In a little village." She pointed with a awkward look. "A sweet little village, and you were pregnant." Rory uttered out, his face turning upwards as he thought about it. "Yes, I was huge. I was a boat." Theta and I gave a frown towards one another, both of us having the same sense of deja vu. "So you had the same dream, then? Exactly the same dream?" Rory asked her with a cock of his head, I slowly turned to face my daughter. "Are you calling me a boat?" Her face was turned into a frown as she looked to the ground, I slowly moved over. My body bending down as I reached her, "Baby?" I asked gently, she looked up at me with a look of confusion. "Kate and Doctor, you two were visiting." Rory spoke vaguely from behind us. "I don't remember much, momma. I wasn't with you. I was warm. It was a white place, but it wasn't lonely." I nodded with tears as I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm right here, baby. Your dad and I are right here." I spoke into her hair. "I know momma." She laughed, "Yeah, yeah, you came to our cottage." I pulled away from her, standing up and turning to face them. "How can we have the same dream? It doesn't make any sense." Rory spoke, "And you had a nightmare about us. What happened to us in the nightmare?" Amelia asked as I picked Fay up and carried her towards her father. "It was a bit similar, in some aspects." I stated as I handed her over to him. "Which aspects?" Rory asked me with a frown as Theta held his daughter close. "Well, all of them." Theta uttered out, with a small shrug. "You had the same dream." Amelia spoke, trying to get it right. Theta and I nodded together, "Basically." Rory frowned, "You said it was a nightmare." Theta hummed as he moved to sit Fay down on the pilot seat. "Did I say nightmare? No, more of a really good mare. Look, it doesn't matter. We all had some kind of psychic episode. We probably jumped a time track or something. Forget it. We're back to reality now." A bird is singing, I grunt as I begin to feel sleepy. "No. Baby." I mutter out as I move towards Fay who was also starting to fall asleep.

"Doctor? If we're back to reality, how come I can still hear birds?"

"Yeah, the same birds. The same ones we heard in the..."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Dream. Oh! Sorry. Nodded off. Stupid. God, I must be overdoing it. I was dreaming we were back on the Tardis." The Doctor checks his braces and walks away, Kate frowns as she too stands up and spins in a circle. Her daughter, that's what was missing. Fay wasn't here. Why? "You had the same dream, didn't you?" Rory asked Amy who nods back, "Weren't we just saying the same thing?" She asked, "But we thought this was the dream, didn't we? But, that's not right either. Fay isn't here." Rory spoke up, looking towards the parents who flinched slightly. "I think so. Why do dreams have to fade so quickly?" Amy muttered more or less to herself, "Doctor, what is going on?" Rory asked moving to stand next to the man. "Is this because of you? Is this some Time Lordy thing because you've shown up again?" Kate scoffed with a glare, "You really think we did this? Fay isn't here Amelia, why would we do this to our daughter?" Kate snaps in anger at the fellow red head, who flinched back before nodding. "Listen to me. Trust nothing. From now on, trust nothing you see, hear or feel."

"But we're not awake now, right? Fay isn't here." Rory stated, The Doctor nodded slightly. "Yeah. You thought you were awake on the Tardis, too." The Doctor frowned slightly, "But we're home." Amy insisted, the other three frowning at the woman. "Yeah, you're home. You're also dreaming. Trouble is, Rory, Amy, which is which? Are we flashing forwards or backwards? Reality or not? And where is Fay?! Hold on tight. This is going be a tricky one."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Oh, this is bad. I don't like this." He kicks the console, and hurts his leg. "Argh. Never use force. You just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case, always use force." Theta bounds down the stairs, "Shall I run and get the manual?" Amelia asked with a cock of her head. I immediately picked Fay up to hold her, the little girl was still sleeping which worried me. "I threw it in a supernova." He snaps in anger, "You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?" Amelia asked as he moved under the console, his head looking up at us. "Because I disagreed with it. Stop talking to me when I'm cross." He points upwards, I continue to hold Fay tightly in my arms. "Okay, but whatever's wrong with the Tardis, is that what caused us to dream about the future?" I scoffed, "If we were dreaming of the future, which I doubt." I stated with a eye roll.

"Well, of course we were. We were in Leadworth." Amelia scoffed off with a laugh, "Upper Leadworth. But where was Fay?" Rory asked us with a frown, Theta growls as he bounds up the stairs. "Yeah, and we could still be in Upper Leadworth, dreaming of this. Don't you get it?" He snapped handing them each a tool, before he gave Fay a kiss on the head. He then bumped his head against mine, giving me a small smile. "No, okay? No, this is real. I'm definitely awake now." Amelia insisted as she watched us, "And you thought you were definitely awake when you were all elephanty." She shoots him a glare, then points the tool she had in her hand at him. "Hey. Pregnant." She snapped back, "And you could be giving birth right now. This could be the dream. I told you. Trust nothing we see or hear or feel. Look around you. Examine everything. Look for all the details that don't ring true." He was right, this might not even be real. Yes, we were and Fay was but this might not be our reality. Something was wrong, the tardis shook slightly as Rory frowned at us. "Okay, we're in a spaceship that's bigger on the inside than the outside."

"With a bow tie-wearing alien." Amelia taunted with a smirk, "So maybe what rings true isn't so simple." Rory uttered out as he made a gesture. "Valid point."
The Tardis switches off, there is just a faint glow from the time rotor left. Theta and I stare at it in slight confusion, "It's dead. We're in a dead Time Machine." Theta uttered out slowly, a starts to bird sing. Rory hugs Amelia as I tighten my grip on Fay. "Remember, this is real. But when we wake up in the other place, remember how real this feels." Theta tells everyone as we all slowly start to fall asleep, "It is real. I know it's real." I make sure I sit in the pilot seat before everything goes dark.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

A teacher leads a crocodile of schoolchildren past. The church clock is chiming as Rory and Amy wake up on a bench outside the Library. The Doctor and Kate already standing and looking around. Kate feeling horrible without her daughter in her arms, as The Doctor frowns. He really didn't like this at all, he needed to figure things out and fast. "Okay, this is the real one. Definitely this one. It's all solid." Kate rolled her eyes at Amy's voice. "It felt solid in the Tardis too. You can't spot a dream while you're having it." Kate snarled, The Doctor waves his hand in front of his face. "What are you doing?" Rory asked, staring at him in confusion. "Looking for motion blur, pixilation. It could be a computer simulation. I don't think so, though."

A little old woman walks past, "Hello, Doctor." She smiled at Rory who immediately smiles back. "Hi." They wave at one another, "Hello. You're a doctor." The Doctor turns to face Rory in confusion. "Yeah. And unlike you, I've actually passed some exams." Rory snipped back causing Kate to laugh, "A doctor, not a nurse. Just like you've always dreamed. How interesting." He murmured gently as he moved in on Rory with a frown. "What is?" Rory asked as he backed off, "Your dream wife, your dream job, probably your dream baby. Maybe this is your dream."Kate raised an eyebrow, she really doubted it. "It's Amy's dream too. Isn't it, Amy?" She hesitated at his look, "Yes. Course it is, yeah." Hurt flashes across his face, Kate scoffed as she crossed her arms. No, the woman was still caught up in The Doctor; they always were. "What's that?" The Doctor asked as he moved towards a building. "Old people's home." The sign outside says SARN Residential Care Home. A man is looking out of a window, then a woman and another man.

"You said everyone here lives to their nineties. There's something here that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick." The Doctor and Kate run off, followed by Rory. Amy huffed as she was left behind, "Oh. Can we not do the running thing?" She grumbled out in annoyance, throwing her arms up.

"Oh hello, Doctor Williams."

"Hello, Rory love."

"Hello, Mrs Poggit. How's your hip?"

"A bit stiff."

"Oh, easy, D-96 compound, plus. No, you don't have that yet. Forget that."

"Who's your friend? A junior doctor?" Kate snorted, looking away when The Doctor's head snapped towards her. "Yes." Rory nodded, as The Doctor's face pulled into a pout. "Can I borrow you? You're the size of my grandson."The Doctor has to try on the sweater Mrs Poggit is knitting. Kate was laughing her ass off at the sight, "Slightly keen to move on. Freak psychic schism to sort out. You're incredibly old, aren't you?" The rest of the residents in the lounge stare at him, then the birdsong starts and they fall asleep.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Okay, I hate this, Doctor. Stop it, because this is definitely real. It's definitely this one. I keep saying that, don't I?" God, she could be annoying. "It's bloody cold." Rory was right, because the tardis was 'dead' the heating was turned off as well. "The heating's off." Theta stated as I spun around in a circle, Fay was gone. "The heating's off." Rory repeated with sarcasm, "Yeah. Put on a jumper. That's what I always do." Theta grumbled as I continued to look for her. Where was my daughter?! "Er, yes. Sorry about Mrs Poggit. She's so lovely though." Rory continues on, "I wouldn't believe her nice old lady act if I were you. Kate, where's Fay?" Theta turned to me with a frown, his face falling into a worried look with me. "What do you mean, act?" Amelia snapped, Theta growled in annoyance. "Everything's off. Sensors, core power. We're drifting. The scanner's down so we can't even see out. We could be anywhere. Someone, something, is overriding my controls and Fay is missing!" A little man in a red bow tie and tweed jacket suddenly appears on the stairs behind the Doctor. "Well, that took a while. Honestly, I'd heard such good things. Last of the Time Lords, the Oncoming Storm. Him in the bow tie."

"How did you get into my Tardis? What are you?"

"What shall we call me? Well, if you're the Time Lord, let's call me the Dream Lord."

"Nice look."

"This? No, I'm not convinced. Bow ties?" Theta throws his sonic screwdriver through the Dream Lord. A laugh sounds from the other side causing everyone to turn and face the sound. A gasp leaves my mouth as I see myself staring back at me, with a smirk on my face. She was dressed in a body tight red, purple and black dress with red tights. Her hair was curled, and she had a red horned crown upon her head. "Interesting. I'd love to be impressed, but Dream Lord. It's in the name, isn't it? Spooky. Not quite there." She pops up behind Theta, her arm coming to land on his shoulder as she leaned against him. He gulped slightly, causing me to raise an eyebrow at him. He kept looking back and forth in awe, I scoffed as other me laughed, popping up beside me this time. "He likes it." She whispered in my ear as the Dream Lord started talking. "And yet, very much here." Theta frowned, "I'll do the talking, thank you. Amy, want to take a guess at what that is?" He turned to face Amelia as the me next to me grunted. That was a tongue twister and she was solid, unlike him.

"Er, Dream Lord. He creates dreams and desires of Kate, apparently." Both of us scoffed together as we crossed our arms at the same time. "Dreams, delusions, cheap tricks." Theta wondered about for a moment, "She's safe by the way." I jumped slightly at my own voice, turning just as she disappeared and reappeared next to the Dream Lord. "And what about the gooseberry, here. Does he get a guess?" The Dream Lord taunted, smirking at Rory who glared in irritation. "Er, listen, mate. If anyone's the gooseberry round here, it's the Doctor." He snapped back in annoyance, "Well now, there's a delusion I'm not responsible for." He smirks, "No, he is. Isn't he, Amy." Rory asked looking towards his fiancé. "Oh, Amy, have to sort your men out. Choose, even." The Dream Lord smirked, "I have chosen. Of course I've chosen." Amy is standing close to the Doctor, but she hits Rory. "It's you, stupid."

"Oh, good. Thanks." The Dream Lord pops behind them again as the other me laughs. "You can't fool us, We've seen your dreams. Amy. Blimey, I'd blush if I had a blood supply or a real face. You know it's a bad thing to go after a married man. Careful, you wouldn't want to piss Kate off, she may be nice now but wait there's more." He smirked at me winking, Theta immediately moving in front of me. "Where did you pick up this cheap cabaret act?" He snapped in annoyance and confusion, "Me? Oh, you're on shaky ground. Especially with the misses, you see that Kate over there? She's actually real." He pointed to other me, who had ended up in the pilots seat with one of her legs over the other. She waved with a smirk, "Am I?" Both Theta and other me spoke together. "If you had any more tawdry quirks you could open up a Tawdry Quirk Shop. The madcap vehicle, the cockamamie hair, the clothes designed by a first-year fashion student. I'm surprised you haven't got a little purple space dog just to ram home what an intergalactic wag you are. Where was I?"

"You were..."

"I know where I was. So, here's your challenge. Two worlds. Here, in the time machine, and there, in the village that time forgot. One is real, the other's fake. And just to make it more interesting, you're going to face in both worlds a deadly danger, but only one of the dangers is real. Tweet, tweet. Time to sleep." Birdsong. "Oh. Or are you waking up?" Theta tries to stay awake, the other me moves over to him. "Nighty night, my love." She whispers as he finally falls asleep. I frown as they both turn towards me, "Why am I still awake?" I asked with a frown as I moved down the stairs towards one of the rooms. "Funny isn't it? How much you have to put up with and not turn out like me." The other me cooed as she followed me around, I sighed. "Look, I understand what you're trying to do and it's not going to work. So please, give me back my daughter." I told her as I grabbed a few blankets. "Our daughter. I'm you, your me. She's safe. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her and you know that." I sighed, I did know that. Moving back into the console room, I covered everyone before turning to myself. "Alright, let's get this over with." She smirked at me as her eyes glowed, "As you wish."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

I wake up in Theta's arms to the sound of Amelia's voice. "Have you met the Doctor before? Do you know him? Doctor, does he?" Theta tightened his grip on me as I began to move around. "Now don't get jealous. He's been around, our boy. Only with Kate though, never mind that. You've got a world to choose. One reality was always too much for you, Doctor. Take two and call me in the morning." The Dream Lord vanishes and I am finally let down. Theta pulling me into a hug, "I'm glad you're ok." He uttered out in my ear, I nodded back with a smile. "Same, my love." I slowly pulled back, giving him a kiss. "Okay, I don't like him." Rory snapped in annoyance as we pulled away from one another. "Who is he?" Amelia asked us, "I don't know. It's a big universe." Theta shrugged as he grabbed my hand. "Why is he doing this?" She asked again, "Maybe because he has no physical form. That gets you down after a while, so he's taking it out on folk like us who can touch and eat and feel."

Theta takes off the sweater he was wearing, "What does he mean, deadly danger, though? Nothing deadly has happened here. I mean, a bit of natural wastage, obviously." Rory asked but we're not paying attention, the patients from before are gone. "They've all gone. They've all gone." He grabs my hand once more and we take off. Directly opposite the care home is a play area and a ruined castle. The teacher is trying to keep control of the children as they play. "Why would they leave?" Rory asked with a confused frown as we move through the park. "And what did you mean about Mrs Poggit's nice old lady act?" Amelia asked, causing Theta and I to stop. "One of my tawdry quirks. Sniffing out things that aren't what they seem. So, come on, let's think. The mechanics of this reality split we're stuck in. Time asleep exactly matches time in our dream world, unlike in conventional dreams."

"And we're all dreaming the same dream at the same time." Rory states as a matter of fact, "Yes, sort of communal trance. Very rare, very complicated. I'm sure there's a dream giveaway, a tell, but my mind isn't working because this village is so dull!" He shouts spinning around in a circle with an annoyed look. "I'm slowing down, like you two have." He glared at her, turning to walk away. She suddenly gasps and grabs onto Rory's shoulder, "Ooo. Ow. Really. Ow! It's coming." Both men start freaking out, "Okay, you're a doctor, help her." Theta snaps, "You're a doctor." Rory snaps back with wide eyes. "It's okay, we're doctors." Theta squats down to catch the baby, as I roll my eyes with a sigh.

"What do we do?" Rory continues to panic, suddenly she stops pretending. Her body straightening up, "Okay, it's not coming." I grunted with a shake of my head, "What?" Theta asked with a frown. "This is my life now and it just turned you white as a sheet, so don't you call it dull again, ever. Okay?" She snarled with a glare, "Sorry." Both men uttered out, "Yeah." She nods in agreement before walking away. I gave Rory a pat on the shoulder before shooting Theta a look. He winced slightly as he followed after me, like a puppy. Amelia goes to sit on a swing as Mrs Poggit walks up the steps to the castle. "Now, we all know there's an elephant in the room." Amelia grunts with an eye roll. "I have to be this size, I'm having a baby." She snips back, "No, no. The hormones seem real, but no. Is nobody going to mention Rory's ponytail?" Rory stares him down with a glare, "You hold him down, I'll cut it off?" Amelia and I let out a laugh at his comment, Rory gapped in offense. "This from the man in the bow tie." He snarled back, "Bow ties are cool. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't hire Mrs Poggit as a babysitter. What's she doing? What does she want?" Tweet, tweet. "Oh, no. Here we go."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"It's really cold. Have you got any warm clothing?" Amelia uttered out with a frown, noticing Theta and Rory covered. Oops, I guess I forgot to put a blanket on her before I fell back asleep. "What does it matter if we're cold? We have to know what she is up to. Sorry, sorry. There should be some stuff down there. Have a look." Amelia and Rory go down the steps, while Theta goes underneath the console with a tin mug and opens a tool box. It contains a piece of rope, a bottle opener and a whisk. "I want the other life. You know, where we're happy and settled and about to have a baby." Rory's voice came from the side, I stayed seated up top. Listening to them bicker and Theta fumble around with things. "But don't you wonder, if that life is real, then why would we give up all this? Why would anyone?" Rory scoffed, "Because we're going to freeze to death?" He snapped in anger. "The Doctor'll fix it." Amelia shrugged it off. She really didn't understand, "Okay. Because we're going to get married?"

"We can still get married some day." Theta shot me a look through the glass floor, I just shrugged in response. Both of us feeling sorry for the boy, "You don't want to any more. I thought you'd chosen me, not him." Rory snapped, his voice slightly raised before setting down in hurt. "You are always so insecure." She snapped back in annoyance, "You ran off with another man." He snarled, "Not in that way." I let out a laugh, the conversation paused before he sighed and spoke up again. "It was the night before our wedding." He uttered out more quietly but it didn't work, Theta and I could still hear them. "We're in a time machine. It can be the night before our wedding for as long as we want." She laughed it off, "We have to grow up eventually." Rory pointed out, "Says who?" Amelia laughs as she wraps herself in a blanket and they come back up the stairs. Theta has assembled the whisk, rope and bottle opener into a gizmo. "Ah, Rory, wind. Amy, could you attach this to the monitor, please." Rory nodded as Amelia rolled her eyes. "I was promised amazing worlds. Instead I get duff central heating and a weird, kitcheny wind-up device."

"It's a generator. Get winding." Theta snipped slightly, this little back and forth was stressing him out. It was stressing us both out, especially without Fay. "Not enough." Amelia snaps at him, "Rory, wind." Theta grumbled back, I smacked his arm in response. "Why is the Dream Lord picking on you? Why us?" The scanner finally comes to life, I frowned at the sight. "Where are we?" That's not possible, "We're in trouble." Theta and I spoke together as he glared at the screen. "What is that?" Rory asked as my eyebrows pinched in confusion. "A star. A cold star." Theta opens the door, and a big cold draft comes in. "That's why we're freezing. It's not a heating malfunction. We're drifting towards a cold sun. There's our deadly danger for this version of reality." He snaps closing the door, "So this must be the dream. There's no such thing as a cold star. Stars burn." I rolled my eyes, "So's this one. It's just burning cold." I stated with a shrug, it wasn't possible which more than likely means this world was a dream world.

"Is that possible?" Theta bounds up the steps to the console. "I can't know everything. Why does everybody expect me to, always?" He points in Rory's face, "Okay, this is something you haven't seen before. So does that mean this is the dream?" Rory asked again, "I don't know, but there it is, and I'd say we've got about fourteen minutes until we crash into it. But that's not a problem." Theta grumbled, plopping down in the pilot seat, throwing one leg over the other one. "Because you know how to get us out of this?" Rory raised an eyebrow, looking towards me. I sighed with a shake of my head, "Because we'll have frozen to death by then." I stated in fact, Amelia frowned at me. "Oh, then what are we going to do?" She groaned out with a sigh. "Stay calm. Don't get sucked in to it, because this just might be the battle that we have to lose."

"Oh, this is so you, isn't it?" I paused at his wording, Theta and I frowning in thought. "What?" We asked together, watching the male. "Huh, what? A weird new star, fourteen minutes left to live and only one man to save the day, huh? I just wanted a nice village and a family." Amelia looked away with a scoff, as the Dream Lord appeared behind Theta. "Oh dear, Doctor. Dissent in the ranks. There was an old doctor from Gallifrey, who ended up throwing his life away. He let down his friends and his bin..." The Dream Lord looks startled as the bird song starts up. "Oh, no. We've run out of time. Don't spend too long there, or you'll catch your death here."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

"Where have the children gone?" Theta asks as he leads us up the stairs towards the stone castle that we had seen the kids go towards earlier. "Don't know. Play time's probably over." Rory spoke, as Theta scans the molehills and objects left next to them. A frown makes it way onto my face as I watch his face turn dark at the readings. "You see, this is the real one. I just feel it. Don't you feel it?" Amelia grunted from behind me. "I feel it both places." She stated in response, "I feel it here. It's just so tranquil and relaxed. Nothing bad could ever happen here." I turned to look towards Rory with a raised eyebrow. No, things do happen, he just doesn't alway see it. "Not really me, though, is it? I mean, would I be happy settling down in a place with a pub, two shops and a really bad Amateur Dramatics Society?" Rory shot her a offended look, "That's why I got pregnant, so I don't have to see them doing Oklahoma." Theta frowns as he moved back over to us, his hand immediately gripping mine. "Doctor, what are you doing? And what are those piles of dust?" He sighed with a shake of his head as I turned to face them with a dark look. "Play time's definitely over."

Realization washed over their faces as Amelia gasped, "Oh, my God." She breathed out, Rory frowning in discomfort. "What happened to them?" He asked as Theta led us to the wall, looking in the direction of the old people that are walking along the street. "I think they did." He stated, moving back down the stairs in their direction. "They're just old people." Amelia breathed out with a frown, "No, they're very old people. Sorry, Rory, I don't think you're what's been keeping them alive." I stated in response, halfway over there; The Dream Lord appeared in front of us. "Hello, peasants. What's this, attack of the old people? Oh, that's ridiculous. This has got to be the dream, hasn't it? What do you think, Amy? Let's all jump under a bus and wake up in the Tardis. You first." He smirked at Amelia who flinched back, I almost snorted a little. Almost. "Leave her alone." Theta growled out, he was getting highly annoyed with this guy. "Do that again. I love it when he does that. Tall dark hero. Leave her alone."  He mocked Theta who rolled his eyes with a sigh. "Just leave her." Rory uttered out, "Yes, you're not quite so impressive, but I know where your heart lies, don't I, Amy Pond?"

"Shut up. Just shut up and leave me alone." She snarls in fear and annoyance, Thera and I watching from behind him. "But listen. You're not in there. Loves a redhead, the Doctor. I mean have you seen Kate, most of her regenerations have been redheads. Too bad you can't compete with her, she'll always be better than you." He taunted with a smirk, I glared in annoyance. "Drop it. Drop all of it. I know who you are." I snapped in anger, getting in his face. "Course you do, you're the Queen. He doesn't though." He winked at me with a smirk, "Course I do. No idea how you can be here, but there's only one person in the universe who hates me as much as you do." Theta stares the Dream Lord down who frowns back, I look away as well. Of course, he would figure it; he may be a little on the slower side compared to me but he always figures it out.

Dream Lord smiles, "Never mind me. Maybe you should worry about them."
The old people are walking across the grass. The Dream Lord vanishes, we look between them and where he once stood. Theta's hand tightening against mine, as we move to face them head on. "Hi. Hello." Rory smiled, I grabbed his arm to pull him back. "Hello, we were wondering where you went. To get reinforcements, by the look of it. Are you all right? You look a bit tense." Theta released my hand to grab for his sonic, "Hello, Mister Nainby." Rory moves in front of us. "Rory." I called gently, trying to keep him back. "Mister Nainby ran the sweet shop. He used to slip me the odd free toffee." Nainby grabs Rory by the collar and lifts him off his feet. "Did I not say thank you?" Rory gets thrown into the mud by the swings. He gets up with a shocked look, "How did he do that?" He asked me as I grunted moving to stand in front of them next to Theta. "I suspect he's not himself. Don't get comfortable here. You may have to run, fast." Amelia gestures to her stomach with a sarcastic look, "Can't we just talk to them?" The old people open their mouths, and an eye looks out. "Yeah, I don't think they want to talk Amelia." I snip as I move my hands, my eyes going to glow but something stopped me.

I looked down at my hands in horror, my powers. They weren't working. Shit. That isn't good. "There is an eye in her mouth." Amelia cried out, "Another problem. I've got no fire power." I spoke up, Theta turned to face me before nodding in response as Amelia and Rory gapped in horror. "Figured." I gapped at his response, he figured?! He's lucky I don't smack him! "There's a whole creature inside her. Inside all of them. They've been there for years, living and waiting." Theta spoke as he scanned them, turning away from me. "That is disgusting. They're not going to be peeping out of anywhere else, are they?" Mrs Poggit breaths a stream of green gas at them. "Run." I snapped pushing the couple behind us, "Okay, leave them, leave them. Talk to me. Talk to me. You are Eknodines. A proud, ancient race, you're better than this." I snapped as I moved forward as Rory and Amelia run off. "Why are you hiding away here? Why aren't you at home?" Theta asked with a confused frown, I had met them once. A long long time ago, when Gallifrey was trying to make peace treaties with other species. "We were driven from our planet by..." Theta interrupted, "Planet by upstart neighbours." The man who threw Rory spoke up. "So we've..." This time I interrupted. "Been living here inside the bodies of old humans for years. No wonder they live so long. You're keeping them alive."

"We were humbled and destroyed. Now we will do the same to others." The leader, an old lady speaks. "Okay. Makes sense, I suppose. Credible enough. Could be real." A paper boy wheels his bicycle past, clearly not noticing anything wrong. "Morning."
Mrs Poggit breaths on him and he turns to dust. "You need to leave this planet." He snaps before grabbing my hand and pulling me away. I grunt as the bird song starts up again, as we run. Theta starts flopping around as I try and steady him to make it into a shop. He slams the door shut, the sound stops, he locks it before flipping the closed sign. Frowning, he flips it to open then closed again; I grunt snaking his arm before turning around. Guess who is behind the counter? Our lovely little friend. Theta immediately rushes for keys on the wall, they belong to the storage room. "Oh, I love a good butcher's, don't you? We've got to use these places or they'll shut down. Oh, but you're probably a vegetarian, aren't you, you big flop-haired wuss." Theta rolls his eyes at the half ass insult. "Oh, pipe down. I'm busy." He snips to himself, "Maybe you need a little sleep."

Theta slumps to the floor, I yelp trying to stop him. The Dream Lord coming closer with a fake pout on his face. "You know I get jealous when you play favorites, Kate." I glare at him, "I don't play favorites an you know it!" I respond back, he laughs. "Oh, wait a moment. If you fall asleep here, several dozen angry pensioners will destroy you with their horrible eye things." Theta gets up, with his fingers in his ears as I grab the keys and go to unlock the door but I'm suddenly falling down as well. Jackass. Theta and I start moving as the twittering let's up, towards the back of the shop. "Fingers in the ear. Brilliant. What's next, shouting boo? Come in, come in." The old people enter the shop, "Yes, we've got lots at steak here this week. Lots at steak, get it? Are these jokes wasted on you?" He winks at me as I grab a knife from the wall and throw it at him. The chirping stops as he gaps at me, allowing Theta to move to one of the freezers. He gets it open, just as the chirping begins again; quickly grabbing my hand he yanks me inside. "Oh. Oh, I can't watch." Then he spins around, using his sonic to lock us inside.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Theta and I jump awake on the tardis floor, Amelia on Thetas other side while Rory was on mine. Theta pulls his blanket off and hands it to me, before he starts to shiver. "Ah, it's colder." Amelia gasped as she moved in closer on herself. The room was freezing cold, "The four of us have to agree, now, which is the dream." Theta snaps as he begins to button up his coat. "It's this, here." Rory immediately insists, "He could be right. The science is all wrong here. Burning ice?" Amelia questions but I shake my head I'm pulled into Theta's lap. "No, no, no. Ice can burn. Sofas can read. It's a big universe. We have to agree which battle to lose. All of us, now." Theta uttered out, I grunted curling up in his chest. "Okay, which world do you think is real?" Amelia asked us, "This one." Theta states immediately. "No, the other one." Rory insists again, Theta sighs as he grips me tightly. "Yeah, but are we disagreeing or competing?" Theta growls out in anger and annoyance.

"Competing? Over what?" Theta and I shot her a glare as Rory scoffs, "Oh." She utters out slowly before turning away and getting up which causes the rest of us to get up as well. Theta and I staying close to one another, "Nine minutes till impact." Theta uttered out, "What temperature is it?" Amelia asked, looking towards us with frown. "Outside? Brrr. How many noughts have you got? Inside? I don't know but I can't feel my feet and other parts." Theta grunted softly as he pulled me into his chest, he rubbed my arms to warm me up. "I think all my parts are basically fine." Rory states, I turned to him as Theta groans again. "Stop competing." Rory picks up the Tardis telephone, "Can't we call for help?" Theta released me and grabs the phone. "Yeah, because the universe is really small and there's bound to be someone nearby." He smacks Rory on the head with it. "Put these on, the three of you." Amelia has cut a slit in the middle of the blankets. "Oh, a poncho. The biggest crime against fashion since lederhosen." Rory grumbles out as we slip them on. "Here we go. Our boys. Our poncho boys." She winks at me causing me to raise an eyebrow. "If we're going to die, let's die looking like a Peruvian folk band."

"We're not going to die." Rory snipped after a moment of silence, "No, we're not, but our time's running out. If we fall asleep here we're in trouble. If we could divide up, then we'd have an active presence in each world, but the Dream Lord is switching us between the worlds. Why? Why? what's the logic?" Said man, suddenly appears behind Theta. "Good idea, veggie. Let's divide you three up, so I can have a little chat with our lovely companion. Maybe I'll keep her, and Kate. You can have Pointy Nose to yourself for all eternity, should you manage to clamber aboard some sort of reality." Theta frowns as he reaches for me, "Can you hear that?" Rory asked as he started to slump. Theta and Rory seeming to hear chirping unlike us, "What? No." She frowned with slight fear. "Amy, don't be scared. We'll be back." Theta and Rory fall asleep, leaving Amelia and I alone with the Dream Lord. "Rory, Doctor, don't leave us." She says with a scared look, I raise an eyebrow as the Dream Lord smirks. "Amelia, we're going to have fun, aren't we?" She turns to face the other me, that had appeared. "No, please, not you too." I frowned at her words.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The Doctor awakes with a grunt, his eyes widening as he moves to shake the woman he loves awake. "Kate? Baby, come on." He utters out, trying for a few more second before cursing. He sighs and moves to activate his sonic screwdriver. "Okay, where is it?"
He gets the frequency, then opens the door and zaps the lights. The old people close their eyes and mouths, and he escapes with Kate curled up in his arms. Mister Nainby is attacking a camper van parked nearby, "Oh help, somebody." Theta groans as he pulls Kate tighter to himself. "Oh, you couldn't live near the shops, could you." He snips out in annoyance, "Help me!"
The Doctor kicks Mister Nainby down and gets into the driver's seat, immediately settling Kate into the passenger seat. "It's okay, it's only me." They drive by the playground where a group of mothers is being attacked, he stops. "Get in, get in, get in. Quickly, quickly, over here. Quickly. Get in." The man in the back shouts to the woman. "Come on, jump in. Quickly, get in now. Quickly. Hurry up. Are we in?" Then they rescue a family by a gate, "Come on, let's go."

"Quickly, in here."

"All four, quick."

"That's it. Clear."

"Everyone in."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

There is a thick layer of frost over everything, The Dream Lord smiles at me as he moves to sit me down. The other me however moves towards Amelia. "Poor Amelia Pond. He always leaves you, doesn't he, alone in the dark. Never apologises." She glared at other me, "He doesn't have to." She snapped, "That's good, because he never will. Not to mention, he doesn't love you like he does me. You know he's old enough to be your ancestor, it would never work anyway. And now he's left you with me. Spooky old, not to be trusted me. Anything could happen." The Dream Lord speaks up this time as he moves in sync with other me, yep definitely confirms that theory. "Who are you, and what do you want? The Doctor knows you, but he's not telling me who you are. And he always does. Takes him a while sometimes, but he tells me. So you're something different." The Dream Lord let's out a laugh as other me scoffs, "Oh, is that who you think you are? The one he trusts?" The Dream Lord asks with a raised eyebrow. "Actually, yes." I watched the scene before with a frown, she really couldn't see it, could she? "The only girl in the universe to whom the Doctor tells everything?"

"Yes." She uttered it out so confidently, I almost believed her. "So what's his name? You're not the one he tells everything too, that woman over there is his everything." The Dream Lord points to me, causing her to flinch. "She knows everything thing about him, every dark thought, every dirty secret. Now, which one of these men would you really choose? Look at them. You ran away with a handsome hero. Would you really give him up for a bumbling country doctor who thinks the only thing he needs to be interesting is a ponytail?" She shakes her head with tears in her eyes. "Stop it." I couldn't help but turn away with tears in my eyes. You need to stop it, Amelia. You're the one tearing us apart right now. "But maybe it's better than loving and losing the Doctor. Especially since he has a beautiful wife and a wonderful daughter. You need to wake up, Amelia Pond. Pick a world, and this nightmare will all be over. They'll listen to you. It's you we're waiting for, you need to decide so she can finally find peace. Amy's choice." The other me spoke before disappearing once more.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The Doctor gets rid of his passengers, "Everybody, out, out, out. Into the church, that's right. Don't answer the door." He drives off as Kate starts to groan.

I wince slightly as I awaken, my head pounding. The Dream Lord appears wearing a peach racing suit and holding a full face helmet. "It's make your mind up time in both worlds." He smiles at us, "Fine. I need to find my friends." Theta snipped back with a glare, his eyes softening at the sight of me. Seemingly, glad I was awake again. "Friends? Is that the right word for the people you acquire? Friends are people you stay in touch with. Your friends never see you again once they've grown up. The old couple prefers the company of the young, do they not?"The Dream Lord vanishes again, and Theta arrives outside the cottage to see the slow motion onslaught of the elderly. "Okay, let's go." I speak up, Theta paused turning to face me; I raise an eyebrow before yelping slightly as he pulls me into him. His lips meet mine in a fierce quick kiss and I smile into it.

We jump out and rush towards the house, I kick one of the old people away as we start to climb up the vines. The window opens, making them jump, it's Theta and I coming through. "Sorry. I had to stop off at the butcher's." Theta speaks in sarcasm, "What are we going to do?" Rory asked with a frown towards us. "I don't know. I thought the freezing Tardis was real but now I'm not so sure." Amelia suddenly gasped in pain, "Oh! I think the baby's starting." She grunts our in horror, "Honestly?" Rory and I ask together. "Would I make it up at a time like this?" She snapped at us, "Well, you do have a history of..."He gets a dark look. "being very lovely. Why are they so desperate to kill us?" Rory asked, "They're scared. Fear generates savagery." Something is thrown through a window. A gnome, I think. Mrs Poggit breaths at Rory and I, some of the green gas touches us. I hiss out in pain, "Kate!" Theta shouts as we both fall. "Rory!" He knocks Mrs Poggit off the porch roof, before coming to me. Amelia talking with Rory as we both start to turn to dust. "Kate! Baby!" I smile gently at him, as I raise my hand to touch his face. "I love you, I'll see you soon." Tears gather in his eyes, the last thing I see is his face turning dark as he shouts in pain.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

I'm surrounded by white, spinning in a half circle; I'm suddenly facing my other self. "Who are you?" I asked gently, her eyes were full of sadness as she watched me and standing next to her was Fay. They were holding hands, and I knew she was safe. "You. I'm always you." I sighed with a shake of my head as my body begins to shift. "I know. I just don't understand, you're not like Theta. You're not like the Dream Lord so who are you?" I asked again, she shrugged in response. "Who knows, maybe I'm the future you haven't changed. Or maybe I'm just you, your inner feelings. I needed to say something, since we all knew you wouldn't." She explained gently, I scoffed slightly shaking my head. My body was disappearing once more, "Fay?" I muttered out, "Don't worry. You'll see her soon." Fay smiled at me before she waved, I gave a small laugh waving back and everything went black once more.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

There's a thick layer of ice over everyone and everything now. I groan once more as I awake, Theta's body immediately collides with mine as he gentle sobs into my shoulder. Amelia watched with a small smile as she reaches for Rory's hand. Theta pulls away, wiping his eyes. "Don't ever do that again." He snaps in anger, "So, you chose this world. Well done. You got it right. And with only seconds left. Fair's fair. Let's warm you up." The Tardis power is restored, the Dream Lord smiles at us. "I hope you've enjoyed your little fictions. It all came out of your imagination, so I'll leave you to ponder on that. I have been defeated. I shall withdraw. Farewell." He finally vanishes once and for all. "Something happened. I. What happened to me? I." Amelia hugs him as Theta keeps his hold on me. "Oh. Oh, right. This is good. I am liking this. Was it something I said? Could you tell what it was so I can use it in emergencies, and maybe birthdays." Theta pulls away, giving me a kiss before he moves to the console. His fingers pushing buttons and pulling at levers, Amelia frowns as they pull away from each other. "What are we doing now?"

"Me, I'm going to blow up the Tardis."

"What?"

"Notice how helpful the Dream Lord was? Okay, there was misinformation, red herrings, malice, and I could have done without the limerick. But he was always very keen to make us choose between dream and reality."

"What are you doing?"

"Doctor, the Dream Lord conceded. This isn't a dream." Rory insisted with a shake of his head. "Yes, it is." I told them, "Stop him." She insisted at me but I shake my head, "Star burning cold? Do me a favour. The Dream Lord has no power over the real world. He was offering us a choice between two dreams." I explained to her, "How do you know that?" She asked back, "Because we know who he is." Theta pulls a lever and KaBOOM.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The Tardis is back to normal, Fay immediately rushes into my arms. "My baby." I breathed out with a smile, she giggles as I pick her up moving towards Theta. He immediately snatched her from me, spinning her around and giving her a kiss on the head. She cheered, her eyes shining brightly in happiness before he sets her down. He moves under the console, spending a minute down there before coming up as Rory and Amelia enter. They move over to us looking at something small and yellow on Theta's palm. "Any questions?" Theta asked with a small smile, "Er, what's that?" Amelia asked as she looks between us. "A speck of psychic pollen from the candle meadows of Karass don Slava. Must have been hanging around for ages. Fell in the time rotor, heated up and induced a dream state for all of us." He takes it to the door and blows it into space. "So that was the Dream Lord then? Those little specks." Rory asked with a cock of his head. "No, no. No. Sorry, wasn't it obvious? The Dream Lord was me and Kate of course. Psychic pollen. It's a mind parasite. It feeds on everything dark in you, gives it a voice, turns it against you. I'm nine hundred and forty seven, Kate's eight hundred and ninety seven. It had a lot to go on." Theta shrugged it off as if it was no big deal. "But why didn't it feed on us, too?" Amelia asked, "The darkness in you pair, it would've starved to death in an instant. I choose my friends with great care. Otherwise, I'm stuck with my own company, and you know how that works out."

"But those things he said about you. You don't think any of that's true?" Amelia asked with a small smile, but Theta and I frowned in response. "Amy, right now a question is about to occur to Rory. And seeing as the answer is about to change his life, I think you should give him your full attention." He pushed her towards Rory as I picked Fay up once more. Theta smiling at the two of us. "Yeah. Actually, yeah." Rory nodded, "There it is." I uttered out, my lips pressing against Fays forehead. I'm just happy to have my baby back in my arms. "Because what I don't get is, you blew up the Tardis, that stopped that dream, but what stopped the Leadworth dream?" Rory asked, "We crashed the camper van." Amelia shrugged with a smirk as she stared him down. "Oh, right. I don't remember that bit." I didn't either, I turned to look at Theta who gives me a sad smile. "No, you weren't there. You were already...." She paused, looking back at me with a sad look as well. "Already what?" Rory asked her, "Dead. You died in that dream. Mrs Poggit got you two and it made me realize a few things." She spoke towards me, my eyes widening as a sense of relief washed over me. "Okay. But how did you know it was a dream? Before you crashed the van, how did you know you wouldn't just die?" He asked her, she winked at me with a smile before turning back to the man she loved.

I looked up at the man I loved and he nodded with a smile, tears in his own eye but we both felt relieved. "I didn't." Amy uttered out gently, "Oh." Rory breathed, finally it was over. "Yeah." She smiled shyly at him, "Oh." He gapped happily. "Yeah, oh." Rory kisses Amy, then she kisses him back. "So, well then, where now? Or should I just pop down to the swimming pool for a few lengths?" He winked as I smiled gently at him, "I don't know. Anywhere's good for me. I'm happy anywhere. It's up to Amy this time. Amy's choice." Rory stated, said red head smiled and pulled him away. "Guess we're gonna be here for a while. How about we get you to bed little one." Theta cues at our daughter who nods tiredly back as she rubs her eyes.

"Night baby."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

[Smut]

Later, that evening I sat on the edge of the bed. My body covered in nothing but a thin overlay, I shifted slightly at the new feeling. It had been a while since Theta and I had been entangled with one another. I decided to give him a small surprise after these last few adventures. He was currently putting Fay to bed, then he would be joining me soon. I sighed as I fiddled with my hands, thinking back on today. It was scary to see myself so dark and twisted, and it didn't help that I could feel that side of me coming out. It was becoming harder to control.

"I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I already do." I jumped slightly at the sound of Theta's voice. He was leaning against the door, a smirk on his face. I didn't even hear him come in, I immediately straighten myself up to show off my surprise. The overlay, sliding off my leg as I moved, he immediately gulped as his eyes darkened. "Is that present for me?" He purred gently, I immediately nodded causing him to smirk. He began making his way towards me, his fingers jumbling with his bow tie and coat. As he got to the bed, I arched my body forward bringing him into a deep kiss. Both of us humming happily, my hands ran along his suspenders. They immediately slip off his shoulders, he grunts slightly as his lips trail from mine to my neck. "Theta." I whisper out, he smirks pinning me against the bed as he continues to trail kissed down my body while pushing open my overlay.

"Fuck." I moan out as his hot breath hits the inside of my leg, his eyes shining in tease as he looks up at me. I whimper as he slides his hands across my stomach before pulling the only other piece of clothing I was wearing off. I gasped as my back arched, his tongue doing wonders on my heat. My hands running though his hair as he grips my thighs. He pulls away, his mouth covered in slick, humming he licks his lips. "Damn, baby girl." He muttered happily as he moved back to pull off his shirt and pants. My body moving back up as I started to kiss his chest, my hands playing with his boxers. I snapped the band, before slipping them down, I paused taking in the sight of the man I loved.

"Like what you see?" He asked as he moved to pick me up, I yelped slightly as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me as he climbed onto the bed, gently placing me down in the middle. "God, your beautiful." Theta cued out with a small smile as his fingers dragged up and down my slit. I whimpered slightly, he then pulled back and used my slick to cover his cock. It was the hottest thing I had ever scene, his dark eyes lifting to meet mine. "You ready?" He asked gently, his body and eyes changing to make sure I was comfortable. I nodded with a smile as I raised up once more and gave him a kiss. He leaned forward as I pulled him down, his body rubbing against mine as he used his hand to guide himself.

I let out a small yelp, his cock stretching my walls as he pulled me closer. "Easy, beautiful." He murmured out with a small sigh, his body coming to a stop as he fully sheathed himself inside me. I gasped as he twitched inside me, my head spinning in pleasure. "Fuck. Move, my love." I spoke, he immediately grunts as his hips begin to move. Our bodies tightening against one another as we gripped each other, his eyes closed as he kissed along the top part of my body. My nails racked across his back, and his hips began to move faster.

We continued to make love until early morning, our bodies full of love and warmth for one another. We moved to a from the shower and bed, over and over.

It was a wonderful night.

An it would be a while before we had another one.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Damn, this one was long as hell.

Holy shit.

I realized something as I wrote this chapter, I tend to write out the authors note before I publish then right after I always want to say something. I hate myself sometimes. I'll probably have another authors note in the next chapter, talking about an idea I thought about as I write this one.

Oops

This one was definitely different, the POV was all over the place as well.

Quick question for you guys, should I do the extra episodes such as (goodnight, Clara and the TARDIS, etc.) like how I did Meanwhile In The TARDIS?

Thank you all for the love and support!!!

Y'all have been the best!!

10,733 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 29
A compilation of my Doctor x reader ideas. Finished in 2018, and finally gave it the completed title in 2022. I will do: Occasional classics!!!! 9th...
61 0 17
Collection of previously-published one-shot Doctor Who songfics, primarily featuring Ten/Rose that I'm posting all in one "book" to make it easier on...
103K 1.4K 95
The Seer adventures with The 10th Doctor.
4.4K 98 17
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains . Swear words . Violence . Sexual stuffs There's going to be some smuts in some of this so only read if you don't m...