Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-

1.2K 88 172
By Taegyaza

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Ending time

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

Hello! I'm Beomgyuand I want to say that I'm so grateful to my friends, family and most importantly my boyfriend. For accepting me.

I've never had such good friends before or even friends at all... so, I was happy!

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

September 14th 2022

Leaning against a pole as he waited for his bus, Hueningkai spotted a familiar silhouette advancing in his direction.

"Taehyun!" He called out before running towards him.

His silver-haired cousin looked up from the pavement and Kai immediately noticed how miserable and out of it he looked "Hey are you okay?" He asked automatically.

The older nodded. "Just tired."

Kai wasn't utterly convinced but he still gave him a smile "Thanks again for yesterday, it was great to bring Zephyr to the trial.." He tilted his head a bit "But where's Beomgyu hyung though? It feels like forever since I last talked with him."

Taehyun didn't reply, instead, he just brought out multiple sheets of paper that have been in the notebook that he's holding. He stretched his hand towards his cousin to give them to him "Please do me a favour, give the letters to the people who they're destined to." He said with zero emotions.

"Um sure.." He took them and Taehyun didn't wait long to walk past him. Kai rapidly turned around "Hey you didn't answer my question! Where's my unreciprocated bro?!"

"Yo Taehyun!" He called "TAEH—"

The one who keeps on getting mentioned decided to mutter something after a slight moment of hesitance.
"He's not around anymore." Not knowing what to expect from both of their sides, Taehyun quickly walked away before any tears can be witnessed nor felt.

~~~

*pat pat* Two guys had approached Huening Kai and the nineteen-year-old one gave him little pats on the back "Hi Huening hyung!"

"Are you good?" Logan asked innocently after receiving no reaction from the one who usually gives him nothing but that. He and Jaeyun immediately knew their friend wasn't feeling good at all after witnessing a tear roll down his cheek. The older brother said "Kai, what's wron—"

Hueningkai suddenly darted away in chase of Taehyun. What the heck did he just hear? The other can't just randomly tell him something like that without providing him with any further explanation.

The two brothers looked at each other in bewilderment. But that was before noticing that Hueningkai had run back towards them and he rapidly grabbed Logan's hand then pulled him along on his run to Taehyun. He stuttered "H-Hey!"

'Where'd he go??' Kai wondered to himself while looking right and left after losing sight of his cousin.

"Hyung!"
Being the strongest between the two of them, yes appearances can indeed be misleading, Logan abruptly pulled Kai's hand in the opposite direction, stopping him from running any further "What's with you?? We left my brother!"

"... Beomgyu hyung.." Hueningkai whispered, not seeming to be mentally present. "Our precious dumb alien..."

"Yes what about him?" Logan batted his eyes before sighing with a smile "If you're looking for him he's probably with Taehyun hyung."

It took a while for Kai to completely notice how watery his eyes are getting. In normal circumstances, he can't let himself be all vulnerable in front of Logan, but the element of horror, sorrow and confusion that had hit him all at once, utterly silence any other thought.

He blubbered "B-Beomgyu hyung..."

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

When I appreciate someone, I have to let them know. Because even the littlest positive impact someone had on me, played a big role on the euphoric journey I've had on Earth~

So, I decided to write goodbye letters containing a tiny message to all the people I cared at least slightly about. I wrote them during the time where Dr Froth had given me a period of time to be awake in the middle of the surgery.

I wrote things that I couldn't express in the past because of my hidden-emotions problem.

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

Hueningkai did as Taehyun wanted and gave the letters to the ones they were destined to. This is the least he could do for his late friend and his cousin who doesn't seem stable.

~~

The next day

Huening Kai was at a loss for words, all he could do was cry. BG wasn't wrong, the younger was always interested in him as the alien and cyborg he was. He was the first person to accept and also like the fact that he's extraterrestrial, plus he reacted really well to his bionic arm. Kai is also the one who made him realise his crush on Taehyun. Beomgyu was always grateful to have a friend like him. But as being a tsundere towards practically anyone who wasn't Taehyun, Beomgyu never showed it to Kai. But the younger gave himself the goal to have Beomgyu one day accept him as his bro.

And that day came...

Huening brought his shaky fist to the letter and softly fist-bumped it "Rest in peace, my bro.." He still can't believe it, he was more than shocked when Taehyun told him the news.

Deep down, he knew something like this might come.

'There were still many things I wanted to teach him...'

He suddenly felt a head rest on his shoulder, it was Logan. Kai had invited him over to his house, he mainly wanted his company but he also wanted to give him Beomgyu's letter "O-Oh you already read it?" Kai asked wiping his own tears trying to play it cool.

"Mhm..."

Logan sighed, unlike his friend, he wasn't in tears, he just feels so lost. Even though he wasn't showing him any friendliness at first, BG was yet always neutral or nice to him. Logan didn't like him and the older was fine with that. He was just patiently waiting for the younger to open up so they can be friends!

But that day never came.

"I always thought B1-G3 hyung was too kind for this world. So was I right?  He isn't part of this world anymore..." He muttered, voice shaky.

"Logan-ah!" Kai cried, giving him a soft push "Don't say that!"

"I wish.." The younger clenched his fist, rumpling the sheet of paper without noticing. "I just wish we could've been closer..."

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

I wish I could've been closer to Logan too~
Naturally, I also wrote some things for my adopted family!

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

"My baby!!" Jiyeong was shedding mournful tears in her husband's chest. The latter was hugging her tightly while trying hard to stay strong for his family. "H-He was only 21.." She sobbed.

It was a shock for sure, she was previously baking a blueberry cake to welcome her BG-yah after the skydiving incident. Hueningkai coming in to deliver their letters along with this news was the last thing they needed.

~~

Nagyung gently put the letter she just finished reading on her desk before letting her body fall on her bed. She sighed 'Rest well Beegee, I hope you had a good time...'

"Oh my gosh babe!" Nagyung's boyfriend barged inside of their bedroom, phone in hand "So as you probably know, Beomgyu has been viral on the internet these last few days after the reveal that he's an alien. But now guess what?!"

"What...?" She asked in a low drawn-out voice.

"He apparently died, did you know?? His millions of fans are going berserk!"

────☆────

Earlier at Yeonjun's house

'How can a tweet blow up this quickly?' Yeonjun wondered as he exchanged the phone that he was holding with the letter that was sent to him. People knew he was friends with BG and you don't usually lie about your friend's passing so everyone is believing it.

Head tilted up and eyes looking upwards, Yeonjun seemed to be holding his feelings in as usual.

'The kindness is unreal.' He let out a tiny scoff full of bittersweet emotions. 'As expected of my apprentice.'

...

'I need to see Soobin.'

────☆────

4 days later

"But Loganie, he said he wanted to be alone.." Someone said trudging behind his fRiend.

The younger abruptly turned around and gave Kai a lighthearted glare "I know, we gave him space already. But now I'm starting to get worried for Taehyun hyung!" He continued his walk towards the latter's apartment.

But then he stopped.

Wondering what was up with Logan's abrupt stopping, Huening took a few steps forward where his fRiend is. Only for his jaw to drop after looking to the left. He also wondered how he didn't perceive the racket earlier "What the hell..."

In the vicinity of Taehyun's apartment, the two guys saw how a lot of people were crowding Taehyun's front door. Some were holding cameras, some microphones...

There's also this woman with a mic, asking countless questions. Maybe one of those annoying reporters "Beomgyu, the Instagram star, the newfound extraterrestrial, is it true that you were dating?"

"How did he die? Since when has he even been on Earth? The world wants to know! Kang Taehyun!? Kang Taehyun!"

The public has been intrusive and disrespectful towards Taehyun's privacy, he probably doesn't want to talk but he's been getting harassed on his social accounts nonstop.

Beomgyu is loved worldwide, people have been even more curious about him after learning about where he's from. And now news of his sudden death triggered something that seems like an affray.

People have been sending their condolences and wishes to his family and friends. And all sorts of kind events were launched. Which was the main reason why Yeonjun told the world about this, but he didn't think of the toxicity it could bring.

~Pt II~

Sneaking in from the backdoor, Huening rushed through the corridor in seek of his cousin. "Taehyun!" He called.

It didn't take ages to find him, after opening the bedroom door he was immediately greeted with the not so illuminated sight of.... deep melancholia.

Taehyun was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room, he had seemingly surrounded himself with a bunch of plushies which are actually the ones that his boyfriend had given him on Valentine's Day. He was hugging his knees, shielding his face in them while rocking back and forth. "Make it stop.. make it stop.. make it stop..." he was whispering as if in a state of psychological maladjustment.

"Tae!!" Kai instantly joined him on the floor and grabbed his shoulders, he immediately felt how he was faintly shaking.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

The bell and knocking coming from the front door won't cease. Kai now understands how those are probably the main cause of Taehyun's current state. "You should've told us! I can't believe you're letting yourself deal with this alone."

"Kai.." Taehyun looked up, revealing how his eyes look like they haven't experienced sleep in a while. Streams of endless tears escaped his eyes as he cried "I miss Beomgyu... He would've known how to deal with this.. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.."

The younger cupped his cheeks "Hey hey look at me, y—"

"It's so noisy... it's so cold..."

Kai suddenly got up "Oh my gosh Taehyun, you'll die of cold here!" He turned around "Let me put the heater on, you need it—"

"N-no.." He sobbed pitifully in a plushy "I want hyungie's hugs.."

The warmth and comfort of his protective arms could surpass any sort of other warming solution. Sleeping alone and not waking up to his doting boyfriend is something Taehyun thinks he'll never get used to.

It feels lonely.. almost scary.

"Tae..." Huening's eyes saddened, kneeling down again "You know that's impossible..."

"But want a hug from your good old cousin!? Nothing can go wrong with that!!!" His enthusiasm couldn't reach Taehyun and Kai is starting to be at a loss for solutions, Taehyun seems utterly broken. And the noise outside isn't helping with his mental being.

That is...

Until the racket stopped out of nowhere which surprised both of the boys. This peace and quiet immediately started soothing the distressed boy.

Kai was about to ask for answers but he's maybe about to already get them as Logan walked into the room not too brusquely.

"How'd you do it?" Huening asked, assuming that Logan played a role in this tranquility.

"I called the police genius." He said not looking at him as he approached Taehyun and kneeled in front of the guy. "Hyung good news!"

"Minkyu..?" Taehyun murmured, a bit pleasantly surprised to see him.

"As a sorry, Yeonjunie hyung's father had told me that I can get whatever favour I needed from him. So now I just asked for him to send guards to your house for a certain period! So those people won't disturb you anymore okay~" He reassured with a soft smile.

"Thank you..." Taehyun muttered, he really wanted to show his genuine gratitude with a smile but instead he just felt tears building in his eyes.

He doesn't want to show weakness.

He feels like hiding.

But not on Logan's watch, he opened his arms and captured the older in a hug "Taehyun hyung.. it's better when friends cry together don't you think?"

The brunette got his response as he felt Taehyun's tears moisten his shoulder. He gently stroked his head "There there.. I'm the hyung today!" He giggled softly before lowly sniveling as well.

"WHAT?! YOU HUG LOGAN-AH BUT NOT ME YOUR COUSIN SINCE BIRTH—"

"Shh!! It's not the time for this!" He grumbled before focusing back on Taehyun. He pulled away and looked into his teary eyes "Is there something that you want to let out of your chest? I and Huening hyung are here for you.." he gave him another comforting smile.

Taehyun nodded faintly, before taking hold of the notebook that was sitting next to him. "He left this behind for me.."

'Saying it was for Real Beomgyu was just a method to hide any suspicion...'
Also what a dummy, as if I'd forget him.' He proceeded to show them the famous page that Beomgyu used as a bucket list..

"I feel like Beomgyu didn't get the life he deserved.." He managed to mutter between his tears "He used to dream big, but he never ended up getting the opportunities for certain things.. Like starting a family together..."

He had more to say "He came to Earth for a better life, and I failed to make him the happiest in the world, he passed away in sadness which was my biggest nightmare.. He went through so much, it's unfair that he couldn't live longer..." Taehyun blubbered.

(Black ink =B1-G3)
(Red ink=Real Beomgyu)

"I feel so bad.. I can imagine him in his death bed, waiting for me while crossing the things he knew he wouldn't have time to achieve anymore.." Taehyun wouldn't let this go, he's overcome with grief and his heart feels empty. He thinks that it'll stay that way unless he reunites with his berry. "W-We never even said goodbye..."

But he's wrong, Kai smiled "You know, he probably didn't cross that last thing because he knew that he'll always be right there!" he said pointing at Taehyun's chest where his heart is "I'm sure he's looking and protecting you from above.."

Taehyun stared at him in silence.

"Taehyun hyung..." The youngest uttered, eyes on the notebook.

The aforementioned slowly turned his head to Logan "You're wrong.. I'm certain he enjoyed his life here to the fullest."

"What makes you think that?" Taehyun wants to believe it, he wants to.

"There's more to his list, I don't think you've seen this second paper. I think he made it before the first one."

Taehyun's eyes widened,
with a smile the two boys sat beside him, having their silver-haired friend in between. They looped their arm around him "Now who kept saying how happy he was?" Kai asked a rhetorical question.

"Mister 'I wanna experience a lot of things' did do that, heck he lived more than me in two years" Logan giggled.

"I remember he wanted to build a lot of different relationships" Kai added "He got friends, family and a lover just like he wanted.. He wished to feel included, do human things, and he did.."

~

As we know during B1-G3's final moments (not as Beomgyu) he wrote a single letter to the ones he cared about. But he wrote like a 7 paged letter for his berry, it's personal so Taehyun is keeping it for himself.
He only read it once, one the first day.
But after reading it again, he now realises a lot of things that he had missed while he was too disconsolate.

For the first time ever since his boyfriend passed away, Taehyun smiled.
It's true, BG lived a good life.

And he most definitely wishes the same for Taehyun, the latter should know that Beomgyu wouldn't want his Taeberry to be all depressed.

"You guys are right.."

"Of course we're right!" Huening sprung up from his sitting position and offered Taehyun his hand "Come on non-bro let's go outside for some nice fresh air!"

Taehyun wiped his remaining tears before slowly getting up "Not sure if I want to third-wheel you two though."

"We're not a couple!" They asserted simultaneously, cheeks blushing pink.

"Oh? I thought so." Taehyun scoffed softly.

"Well not yet!" Huening Kai said with this childish evil voice, raising his index up "Loganie you know what that means—"

"Hey!!! You can't run away from your dEstiny!" Kai yelled chasing after the younger who exited the scene.

Taehyun lowly giggled to himself before advancing to his bathroom to fresh himself up a bit.

After doing so, he walked to his front door, wanting to find the two guys.

~~

"SURPRISE!" As he opened the door, he was greeted by the delightful sight of his mother, father, sister, all his friends from college including Jake and the twins, Soobin and weirdly Yeonjun too, there were also people who he didn't necessarily know, everyone here was holding a gift in their hands, all here to support the young adult who lost his precious partner.

"Oh my god guys.. I wanted to be done with crying" Taehyun said jokingly, wiping the new happy tears that are escaping his eyes. Seeing all those people coming to check on him made him happier than he could think.

Kai nudged his cousin with his elbow "I'm pretty sure Beomgyu hyung will be thrilled to know that you have all these people around you huh~"

Taehyun nodded "Mhm.. If hyungie is happy wherever he is, I am too.."

"Our Taehyun-ah!" Jiyoung who hasn't completely recovered from the sorrow exclaimed as she engulfed her son in a hug. Her husband then joined in, then Nagyung, Hueningkai, Logan, Soobin, Jake, Sunoo, Jiheon...

With Yeonjun leading, everyone started chanting 'Don't cry' 'Don't cry'

The silvernette let out little giggles 'Thank you everyone..'

'Thank you berry, for being the best boyfriend in the world, I see that you're still looking out for me..'

'It took me a while to realise that you left with the sapphire stone, and look I'm still wearing my ruby stone till this day~ Even if we're separated, we're still holding onto our promise to always wear our gemstones...'

'It means that you're still there right? We're still doing something together'

'I feel safe knowing that.'

'Thank you for the beautiful present.. and I'm talking about you and the ruby..'

'I'm glad we met too Beomgyu.
I'm mad at the universe for separating us but I'm also so grateful to it for binding us together in the first place..'

'It was fun, really fun, I love you eternally berry'

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

I love you everlastingly berry..

I couldn't be happier that I, Beomgyu, can say: That I once was a clueless alien with a limited lifespan who never expected to be well welcomed on this planet where I wished for a better life with thrill and love. And ended up being surrounded by people who loved and accepted me.. I became the best version of myself, I experienced and learned so many things. And fell in love with my dearest person..
My heart is filled with content.

I'm glad I was born.

Life is short and I can say that I lived it to the fullest, I'm so thankful..

Thank you for following me on this journey~ To believe that I was so alone before my story took place.. Thank you..

The Galactic droid is signing off!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Upcoming special chapter!

Hmm I wonder what it could be about! To find out you'll have to wait... not three weeks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
296K 20.9K 11
bUCKLE up folks - fasten ur seatbelts and get ready for the r i d e of ur life🤡 welcome to the best and only taegyu fanfiction to exist on the int...
40.1K 2.8K 23
People born with special abilities are called the Inaxus. There are only about 200 of such people in the whole world and Beomgyu happened to be one o...
13.8K 445 9
🧸 this book is dedicated for 우주인 (astronauts) 💫 📝 lowercase intended. ˚ 📂 ˚。⋆. keep in mind that english isn't my first language, so you might fi...