Thawing (Harry Potter x fem...

By CedricDiggorysthot

This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power bla... More

If you don't read this you're racist
A/N third year
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Dememtors
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Talons and tealeaves
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. The boggart in the wardrobe
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Flight of the fat lady
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Marauders
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. The firebolt
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. The patronus
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. The Quidditch final
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Secrets out
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Sirius black
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and prongs
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Ugh. Snape.
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. The Dementors kiss
๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. Owl post again

๐Ÿ’™ Year 3. school slumber party/ Grim defeat

39 2 3
By CedricDiggorysthot

Dumbledore sent all the Gryffindors to sleep in the great hall that night, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherins had joined moments later who all looked very confused.

The four friends grabbed their sleeping bags and set them up in the corner, Y/N sleeping bag was placed next to Hermione's and Ron next to Harry's. Everyone had broken into smaller groups  to whisper and ponder about about the whole situation.

"Everyone into their sleeping bags! Come on now! Lights are out in ten minutes" Percy instructed.

Y/N got up from sitting on her brothers sleeping bag and made her way to her own to join her friends. She had been explaining to Lewis what had happened, Cedric was near by listening in.

"I'd feel better if you slept over here" Lewis said with concern when his sister got up to leave.

"It'll be fine Lewy, multiple people are keeping watch and I'll be with my friends" Y/N had assured. Although, much to Y/Ns dismay. Aron could not be convinced.
But instead of forcing Y/N to sleep near himself and his friends, he had brought his sleeping back over to where Y/N and her friends were staying.

"Sorry people's, but Aron wants to stay close by." Y/N sighed, annoying it to Ron, Hermione and Harry.

They didn't care that much that Y/Ns brother wanted to stay close, Ron had kept glancing back at Ginny who wasn't too far away. Ginny was sleeping between Fred and George.
And at least for them, Aron did give them their space, setting his sleeping bag a small distance away, but close enough to reach them in seconds.

"How do you reckon he got in?" Ron asked as the four got into their bags, they slept in a kind of like circle, Y/N and Hermione on one side while Harry and Ron were on the other, however Harry was across from Y/N. Many people around them were talking amongst each other also thinking about how Black got could of gotten into the castle, they went from apparatimg to being disguised, and even Dean suggested that he had flown in, which made Y/N lightly snicker, at least it gave her a small laugh after being stressed about the whole situation.

"Honesty, am I the only person who has ever bothered to read hogwarts a history!" Hermione said grumpily.

"Probably" Ron admitted, "why?"

"Because the castle is protected by more than walls you know, there are all sort of enchantments on it-" Hermione then began to list the theories they had heard others talking about and then debunking them.

At least two hours had past and By now, Hermione and Ron had drifted off to sleep, but Y/N was still wide awake despite being sleepy before. How could anyone sleep knowing a serial killer had broken into hogwarts. Especially since her best friend was the one he was after.

She thought staying awake was a good thing. If Sirius Black was the burst through the hall, she could defend Harry by sending a spike through this chest. Or creating a wall of ice.

"Y/N, are you awake?" Harry whispered.

Y/N shuffled over to face him. "How'd you know?"

"Your twiddling your thumbs."

"Oh" Y/N said. It was pretty dark in the great all, the only light coming from the moon.
"Yeah. I can't sleep knowing there's a murderer in the castle." Y/N shuddered at the thought.
"And that he's after you as well. I don't want to wake up one day and see that your split open."

"Right. Yeah. Thanks Y/N." Harry nodded, Y/N let out a small giggle.

Y/N made a mental note then and there that she would glue herself to Harry. It now dawned on her just how much of a close call that really was.
"But how are you feeling about all this? Are you okay?"

"Annoyed." Harry replied truthfully. "I don't want to think about how much more protective the teachers are gonna be. I won't be surprised if they start tucking me into bed."

Y/N let out a laugh as she thought of McGonagall, or even Snape fluffing his pillow and pulling the covers over him. but she quickly concealed herself with her hand.

Harry also grinned, looking away from her and up to the ceiling.

Dumbledore had walked into the hall, even though Y/N and Harry could only see the outline of each-other, they gave eachother a knowing looked before they turned to the to the side and pretended to be asleep.

"Any sign of him Professor?" Percy asked, he wasn't far from where the quartet were sleeping. Y/N wondered if he had heard her laugh.
After talking to Percy another set of footsteps had entered the hall, Severus Snape.
Y/N scowled under her breath.

"-All searched professor" Snape announced as he explained that Sirius black had not been in any of the rooms at Hogwarts.

"Very well Severus I didn't expect black to linger" Dumbledore replied.
"Sir Cadogan will be temporarily taking over the Gryffindor portrait hole."

"Do you remember the conversation we had just before the start of term?" Snape said sternly to Dumbledore.

"I do Severus" Dumbledore said slowly and with warning.

"It's seems almost impossible that Black could have entered the school without any help, I did express my concerns when you appointed-" but Dumbledore cut him off.

"I do not believe a single person inside the castle would of helped Black enter it" Dumbledore said sternly.
"I must go down to the dementors, I said I would inform them when the search was complete." Dumbledore left the great hall quickly.

Y/N turned to Harry. "I bet all my money that Snape thinks Lupin is in on it." She said in a whisper.

Harry only hummed in reply. The two stayed in a comfortable silence until they eventually fell asleep.

———

The next few days, everyone was raving on about Sirius Black.

You wouldn't catch anyone at Hogwarts who wasn't talking about how Sirius Black had broken into the castle. Many theories speculated on how he did so.

As for the fat lady, she had been replaced by Sir Cadogan who kept insisting on having duels and kept changing the password twice a day to very complex and unnecessary words much to Nevilles dismay.
"I have to write them down on this piece of paper!" Neville complained to the four,
"This is madness!"

And as Harry suspected, the teachers found any reason they could to accompany Harry between classes. But they didn't go as far to tuck him into bed.

An upside, that was something to look forward to was that Quidditch was starting soon.

"Y/N! How is it that you can't wake up for the life of you!" Hermione scolded as she shook Y/N awake aggressively, for the past week Hermione had been forced to wake up Y/N for classes as she had just recently developed a nasty habit of sleeping in quite late.

The gloves seemed to work though, everytime Hermione had woken her up she hadn't accidentally frozen something.

Y/N woke up with a jolt and looked around confusedly as she had just woken up.
"..What?-"

"We're waiting in the common room! Hurry up" Hermione scolded and left the dormitory crossly without making eye contact. Y/N tiredly got dressed and made her way down.

"There she is!" Ron laughed teasingly, Y/N walked down sluggishly.

"Shut up Ron" Y/N rolled her eyes and rubbed her eye.
"It's not my fault they make classes so early."

"Tell me about it" Ron yawned as he stretched his arms 'hitting' Harry in the face.

"Oi!" Harry groaned and shoved Ron's arm away and out his face, everyone but Harry let out a small laugh.

"C'mon" Said Hermione. "We'll start being late for dark arts if we keep at this rate."

Y/N suddenly stopped giggling and deadpanned at Hermione, a look of sorrow on her face.
"What about breakfast??"

"You missed it" Harry smirked as Y/N looked offended.

Hermione rolled her eyes at the two boys who had started to laugh, "they're just joking-," Y/N sighed of relief.
"- but I do hope you learn your lesson! I'm not going to wake you up everyday."

"I'm sorry okay?! I'm still waiting for my body clock to get used to this schedule."

———

"I heard that our lips are made of same skin on our Anus so if I were to get a cut on my Butthole could I use lip balm on it?"

Y/N and Hermione overheard Fred ask this to George and they immediately burst into a fit of giggles as they past.
"How does one even think of that?" Y/N wheezed. Hermione continued to giggle and spare small glances back at Fred which didn't go unnoticed by Y/N, she smirked knowingly.
"Do you like Fred??"

"Don't be stupid, of course I don't!" Hermione giggled lightly.

"Yeah because looking back at him was just because you fancied his lovely polished shoes" Y/N rolled her eyes playfully.

"I do not like him! He's just... stupidly funny, that's all!" Hermione insisted.

"So you must find George attractive to then?" Y/N teased. Hermione just rolled her eyes. "Rons not gonna like that.." she sang jokingly.

Y/N felt her pockets for her wand as she laughed, but it wasn't there. "Wait- Hermione have you seen my wand?"

"No?" Hermione smile slowly faded out now.

"Ugh, I don't have it on me, I probably left it in the common room from last night, you go on I'll meet you there" Y/N hurried off still laughing silently.

As Y/N ran her way back to the common room but as she turned a corner, she ran into Harry who had been rushing TO class. They ran into each others shoulders, causing Y/N to fall back.
"Y/N! Why aren't you in dark arts?" Harry asked as he offered her his hand, Y/N took it happily.

"Hello Harry! I left my wand somewhere, I'll meet you in the classroom" Y/N answered about to take off again but Harry lightly grabbed at her wrist for her to pause and stop walking away. 

"Uh, Hang on I have your wand, I saw it laying on the ground in the common room where you fell asleep so I grabbed it for you" Harry pulled Y/Ns wand out from his pocket and presented it to Y/N. "I wasn't sure if you knew you'd left it."

"Oh thanks! That's saves me so much more time, I thought I'd lost it for a second" Y/N sighed In relief and smiled at Harry which made Harry grin in return.

"Yeah no problem."

They jogged the rest of the way back to their class, almost running straight into the door. If he hadn't been for Harry outstretching his arm to stop Y/N, she'd have probably broke it.

Then Harry swung the door open. "Sorry we're late Professor lupin," he huffed, "Quidditch, and Y/N-"

But the two stopped. Because sitting at his desk, instead of Professors lupin, Snape sat there instead.
"This lesson began ten minutes ago potter, Williams. So I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Each. Sit down."

But they didn't move.

"Where's Professor Lupin?" Y/N blurted.

"He says he is feeling too ill to teach today." He answered with an in-warming grin. "I believe I told you to sit down."

Again, they stayed where they were. Y/N had just gone blank as she had still been avoiding his potions classes.

"What's wrong with him?" Harry asked.

"Nothing life threatening." Snape sounded displeased. "Ten more points for Gryffindor, and if I have to ask you to sit down again. It will be one hundred."

They then finally took their seats.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted, Professor Lupin had not left any record of the topics you have covered so far-"

"Please sir!" Hermione spoke. "We've done Boggarts, red caps, Kappas and Grindylows. And we're just about to start-"

"Be quiet!" Snape cut her off. "I did not ask for information. I was merely commenting on professor Lupins lack of organisation."

"He's the best Defence against dark arts teacher we've ever had!" Dean stated loudly, Y/N looked down and smirked to herself. She was glad he said that. The rest of the class agreed.

After snape insulted the class of learning what he expected First years to cover, he had flipped back to the back of the book.
"Today we shall discuss, werewolves."

"But sir!" Hermione said again. "We're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start  Hinkypunks-"

"Miss Granger." Snape cut her off for interrupting. "I was under the impression that I was taking this lesson. Not you. And I'm telling you all to turn to page three hundred and ninety four. All of you! Now!"
Bitchily, they all flipped to the page.

"Which of you can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the true wolf?" Asked Snape.

"Why would Dumbledore let Snape play substitute." Y/N grumbled to Ron, Hermione and Harry. Unfortunately Snape caught her.

"Miss Williams." He scolded. "If you know the answer, you. Raise. Your. Hand!"

"Why?" Y/N said flatly, resting her chin on her hand. "Every-time Hermione does you never bother to pick on her, and when she answers you take away points." 

"Ten points from Gryffindor." He said sharply. Turning away from Y/N.
"Anyone?" He asked the class, ignoring Hermione's hand.

"See!"
He surprisingly, let that slide from Y/N.

"Are you telling me that professor Lupin hasn't even taught you the basic distinction between-"
Y/N could feel her blood boiling. But what helped her to release it was thinking about how Snape only put down Lupin because he couldn't teach defence against dark arts.

And since Snape could only hate Lupin for taking that place, it made her come to a small giggle that he couldn't have that.

"We told you." Parvati said impatiently. "We haven't got as far as werewolves yet, we're still on-"

"Silence!" Snape hissed. "Well well well, I never thought I'd meet a third year class who wouldn't even recognise a werewolf when they saw one. I shall make a point of informing Dumbledore how very behind you all are..."

"Please sir!" Hermione said again. "The werewolf differs from the true wild in several small ways. The snout of the werewolf-"

"That is the second time you have spoken out of turn Miss Granger!" Snape said coolly. "Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable Know-it-all."

Hermione, who was now as red as blood put her hand down and stared at her feet, pools of tears beginning to fill her eyes.

The entire class was glaring at snape now. And Ron, who had called Hermione a know-it-all on a day to day basis finally snapped.
"You asked us a question and she knows the answer! Why ask if you don't want to be told?"

"Detention Weasley!" Snape snarled at Ron, slowly turning towards him.

The rest of the class was a drag. After criticising them again of the "lack" of knowledge. He sent them off with an essay to write about ways to recognise and kill werewolves.
"Weasley stay behind. We need to arrange your detention."

As Harry, Y/N and Hermione got up to leave, Y/N made sure they were  last to leave.
Before the door to the room could close, Y/N lightly tapped the floor before elegantly turning away and closing the door.

After a few short seconds there was manly shriek followed by loud cackling laughter from Ron.

Ron had caught up with them five minutes later. "Guys you should have seen what happened to Snape when you left." He cried joyfully.

"What happened?" Y/N grinned. "We did hear a scream."

"I don't even care what that-" Ron said something very insulting that earned him a small scolding from Hermione. "-is making me do! scrubbing the bedpans in the hospital wing without magic, he fell a second time!" Ron laughed. "Ten points from Gryffin—DORRRRUH" then he mimicked falling again.
"Then I ran, I didn't want him worsening the detention from laughing."

The three laughed with him, wishing that they too could have witnessed snapes greasy hair flying all over the place.

None of her friends noticed, but Y/N looked down to cover her blush. Even thought they didn't know yet, she was glad she could make them laugh like that.

Once the laughter  died down, Ron spoke again. "But it's really weird. Walking out the classroom, there was more ice. I'm guessing that's what made Snape fall..."

———

It was pretty late at night, Y/N was up in the common room  sewing a lily into some fabric. It was a small gift meant  for her mum.
She loved lilys.

"You're still working on that thing?"

Y/N looked up as saw that it was Harry, it looked like he had just come down from his dorm.
"Leave me alone! This is my first time!" He only grinned as he went to sit next to her, is possible, he's hair was even messier and he had put his glasses on slightly lopsided.

"Is that gonna be her Christmas present?" He sounded like he was judging her.

Y/N gave him a tired look. "Obviously not. I just felt like making her something."

"Oh Okay well, good. I was gonna say that seemed- not the best." Y/N playfully shook her head at him.
"Why a flower though?"

"It's a lily, they're her favourite." Y/N shrugged. "You should see our garden at home, she won't let me go near them. It's like they're sacred." She rolled her eyes playfully at the thought. "Like c'mon, my middle name is Lily. How can you like a flower that much?" Y/Ns hands fell into her lap now with the embroidery within them.
"That's like if I name my kid Chocolate Frog."

Harry hummed and picked up some loose string that fell from it. "This petal looks off." He held it in his palm.

Y/N sighed frustratedly, snatched it form his hand and shoved Harry off with her shoulder. "Well it doesn't have to be perfect!"   Y/N started to get annoyed, Harry grinned.

"I'm only joking." He smiled as Y/N stuck out her tongue a bit as she focused on it. "Can I help?"

Y/N turned to him. Kinda shocked. "really? Like, actually?"

Harry shrugged. "Yeah. I couldn't sleep anyway. Maybe this will tire me back to sleep."

"Oh yeah." Y/N frowned, remembering he had just come down. "Why is that by the way?"

Harry seemed to grit his teeth. "Peeves." Y/N opened her mouth to speak but Harry bet her too it. "Don't ask. I'll tell you tomorrow."

Y/N shrugged before grinning. "Fabulous!" She  handed Harry what she'd done. "You can do the next three petals!"

Harry did so, looking off the small paper beside them that taught them the specific stitches. The Lily they were stitching was an orangey-red one.

Half and hour probably passed by now, Y/N watched Harry stitch the flower as her eyes fluttered sleepily into her hand.
Harry noticed. "You can go up to bed if you'd like, I can finish it off."

You could tell what they were stitching was a lily, but it was raggedy is some spots and a little messy.
"Noo!" Y/N said. "I want to see it done. If not Then I'd feel like I didn't even make it."

"Okay well, then we'll finish it off tomorrow-"

"No!" Y/N interrupted him and snatched it back off. "I want to finish it today-ow!"
She accidentally pricked herself with the needle, a small little bump of blood appeared.

Harry's eyes widened and it didn't take him long to standup.
"Give me a minute!" Harry grunted, stood up and ran up to his dorm. Y/N frowned because did Harry abandon her cause he was afraid of blood?"

But he had come back some soon after with a packet on Band-AIDS.
He kneeled by Y/N again and gently grabbed her hand, then carefully placing the Band-Aid over.

"Thanks Harry." Y/N smiled. "But it was only a small prick, it didn't really need a Band-Aid."

"Well I Er- don't know a spell to fix it." He said sheepishly, Y/N grinned.

"Neither do I!"

Harry grinned back at her, before remembering about the Lily.
"Do you think she'll like it?"

"I hope so."  Y/N Replied, following Harry's gaze and looking down at it. "Maybe she'll like it more if I tell her you helped me make it."

Another hour later, they finished it, cutting around the edges so it could be in shape before they big each-other Goodnight for a second time that night.

———

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Y/N was a giggling mess as the four of them met at breakfast. Harry had explained how he had been woken up by peeves in the middle of the night by blowing air into his ear.
"I'm just imagining your reaction-" she took a deep breath in. "To that- and seeing him just floating beside you."
She was clutching her stomach in laughter. It really wasn't even that funny. But was.

She tried to calm herself down, but the harder she tried not to laugh the funnier it was. She hid behind her hand as she let out weird noises as she tried to stop laughing.

Ron gave her an odd amused look as he reached out to slap her on the back, as if that would help.

"Alright Harry. You ready?"
Oliver wood had approached them, Y/N started to cough now, she wasn't ready for that.

Harry felt a small pang of satisfaction as Y/N stopped laughing at him and felt flustered instead. Ron also grinned as he found her crush on the quidditch captain amusing.

"Yep." Harry grinned at Oliver before turning to Y/N. "Y/Ns our biggest supporter."

"Really?" Oliver grinned and turned to Y/N, he flashed her a wink. Y/N wondered if he knew about her tiny crush on him. She got embarrassed and didn't know how to reply.

"Yeah. Be sure to keep an eye out for her in the stands." Harry grinned again.

Are you helping me out, or making fun of me?

"I will." He grinned at Y/N again as he lead Harry away to get ready.

Y/N then giggled and Ron rolled his eyes In annoyance.
"Did you guys see that? He winked at me!"

Hermione face palmed.

———

"How on earth is Harry supposed to catch the snitch?" Y/N complained as they watched the Hufflepuff Vs Gryffindor match. It was bucketing down, and because Harry wore glasses he made it that much harder to see the snitch.

But at that moment, Oliver had called for time out. Hermione and Y/N made their way over.

"We're fifty points up." They heard Oliver say as they got closer. "But unless we get the snitch soon, we'll be playing into the night."

"I've got no chance with these on." Harry sighed, waving his glasses in the edge of his nose.

"Hello everyone!" Y/N chirped, announcing her and Hermione's presence. "Hermione knows a spell."

"Tell is something new." Fred said sarcastically.

"Here Harry give me your glasses." Hermione beamed. Harry handed her his glasses. She tapped them with her wand whilst muttering "impervis!" And handed it back to Harry.
"There! They'll repel water!"

Oliver looked at Hermione like he could kiss her, making Y/N greatly frown.

"Brilliant! Ok team let's go for it!"
They flew back into the sky as Hermione and Y/N went back over to their seats.

They got back just in time to hear Madam Hooch's whistle, indicating the end of the time out.
The Gryffindors cheered loudly at their return.

"LETS GOOOO C'MON HARRY!" Ron roared, cupping his hands around his mouth.
Y/N had honestly forgotten Ron was there. She almost said hello.

"PLEASE! I want to back inside!" Y/N clapped along, it was freezing and wet and was probably the most uncomfortable game she has ever watched.

Until suddenly, They saw that Harry was pelting towards something.

Y/N gripped onto Ron's arms. "He's seen it! He's seen the snitch!" Y/N yelled.
Ron's and Y/N both started jumping and screaming for him to catch it.

Hermione, did cheer for him but gave Ron and Y/N a shocked expression as they grabbed each-others arms, almost hugging as they screamed. It was only a school game?

"No.. no no NOOO!" They started screaming but in anger as they saw dementors and the bottom of the pitch.

"What are they doing?!" Y/N yelled, her voice was raspy now from all the screaming.
"Do they even care for quidditch? Why are they here?"

"They can't interfere in the games!"

"They can't be on the grounds at all! Ron!" Hermione said in  frustration at his lack of care.

Y/N hand clasped around her mouth, as did Hermiones as they watched their best friend plummet to the ground.

———

"He's gonna beat himself up for this" Y/N said glumly. Looking at  Harry in his hospital bed.
"How do we tell him about his broom?" Y/N whispered to Ron, Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindor team surrounding him.

"What happened?" Harry suddenly spoke. They all turned to him.

"You're awake! How are you feeling?" Fred asked him. "You fell off, must've been what? Fifty feet?"

"We though you died!" Said Alicia, she was shaking. Y/N and Hermione's eyes were bloodshot as Ron looked very pale.

"But the match?" Harry sat up. "What happened? Are we having a replay?"
No one replied, so Harry figured it out for himself. "We didn't... lose?"

"Diggory caught the snitch." George answered. "Just after you fell. He didn't realise what had happened, when he looked back and saw you on the ground he tried to call it off. Wanted a re-match but they won fair and square... even wood admits it."

"Where is wood?" Harry asked, realising he wasn't there.

"Still in the showers." Fred said. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

Harry buried he's face into his knees, his hands gripping his hair. Y/N went to pat him on the back.

"C'mon Harry you've never missed the snitch before." Fred grabbed his shoulder.

"There had to be one time you didn't get it." George also said.

"And you're still the youngest seeker of the century."   Y/N assured. "And it's not like it's your fault you didn't get it. You passed out. You can't get the snitch if you've passed out."

"It's not over yet." Fred soothed. "We lost to a hundred points right? So if Hufflepuff lose to Ravenclaw and we beat ravenclaw and Slytherin..."

"Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points..."

As everyone discussed how to make a comeback, Harry just lay there. Acting as if this was a worser fate that being hunted. And in his mind it was.

The team eventually got shooed out by madam Promfrey but Ron, Hermione and Y/N were allowed to stay.

"You said something about my broom." Harry turned to look at Y/N who cringed.

"Well..." she said, looking to Ron and Hermione for help.

"Well what?!"

"When you fell off it got blown away." Hermione answered.

"And?"

"And-" Y/N repeated before she sighed. "Harry... Harry it hit the whomping willow."

Harry felt like throwing up. The whomping Willow was not a very friendly tree.
"And?"

"Well, you know the whomping willow." Said Ron. "It doesn't like being hit."

"Professor Flitwick brought it back just before you came round." Hermione said, scared to go on.

She had reached down for a bag at her feet, dumping  out the contents of broken splintered wood. Harry felt like crying.

"We could have a funeral for it if you'd like." Y/N said, patting his back as they all looked at what was left of his Nimbus two thousand.

———

Don't come for me, I felt that Y/N offering a funeral was a very 13 year old thing to do.

AND Omg I thought of a scene to write but it happens in sixth year 😭

Also, I have no idea what to do with Ginny. As in her love interest. I was thinking Katie bell. But what would you guys like to see from her? actually I'm  really liking the Katie bell idea. But who knows if that will change but the time I get up to it.

What are your thoughts.

I won't do Luna tho. I used to ship them but I don't anymore. Ginny is too like girl boss for Luna (that's is NOT slander to Luna) I feel Ginny needs another Girlboss slay sassy character to be with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 292K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
289K 8.5K 70
โ ๐ˆ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž (๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐), ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
188K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
403K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...