💙 Year 3. Owl post again

"YOU HAVE'NT! YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN!"

Y/N stirred and woke up to the sound of Harry shouting. slowly, she sat up and her hand reached for her head. she felt a bandage.

"Ohh!" madam Pomfrey sighed angrily to Harry due to waking Y/N up. she hurried over to her and started to crush up some chocolate for Y/N to eat.

but Y/N didn't care for it much, she was to focused on Harry and Hermione who were on their feet and having a go at the minister.

"Minister listen please!" Hermione begged from beside Harry. "I saw him too, It was Rons rat, he's an animagus, Pettigrew I mean, and-"

Ron! Y/N quickly looked over to where he was. "is Ron okay?" she asked madam Pomfrey as he was still motionless.

"yes he's fine." madam Pomfrey said firmly as she fixed up Y/Ns pillows and blankets. "lay back down, you'll need to stay overnight-" she tired to push Y/N back down but she shoved her hand away and sat back up again.

"hear us out!" she told the minister, ignoring madam Pomfrey. "Pettigrew was the secret keeper!"

"you see minister?" Snape turned towards him. "confunded, the three of them. Blacks done a very good job on them-"

"WE'RE NOT CONFUNDED!" Harry roared.

"wait" Y/N said quickly. "where is Sirius?!"

"He's locked away upstairs, the Dementors will be perming the kiss any moment now-" madam Pomfrey replied soothingly.

"NO!" Y/N scrambled out of bed too now, swaying slightly. Pomfrey huffed again. "pleaseeee hold it off. you can give Sirius truth serum! it'll prove he's  innocent!"

"minster, Professor" Pomfrey said angrily as she walked behind Y/N and Harry, placing her hands on each of their shoulders. "I must insist that you leave. these are my patients, and they should not be distressed!"

"I'm not distressed! I'm trying to tell them what happened!" Harry said stubbornly. "if they'd just listen!" but Pomfrey shut him up by placing a large chunk of chocolate into his mouth, and forced him back into bed.

"Now please minster, these children need care. please leave-" the door opened and in came Dumbledore. Harry got out of bed again.

"Professor Dumbledor, Sirius Black-"

"For heavens sake!" madam Pomfrey cried frustratedly. "Is this a hospital wing or not?! Headmaster I must insist-"

"My apologies, Poppy, but I need a word with Mr Potter and Miss Granger." Dumbledore said calmly. "I have just been talking to Sirius Black-"

"I suppose he's told you the same fairy tale he's planted in Potters mind?" Snape spat. "Something about a rat and pettigrew being alive-"

"That indeed, is Blacks Story." Dumbledore nodded with a small smile.

"and does my evidence count for nothing!" Snape sneered angrily. "Peter Pettigrew was not in the shrieking shack, nor did I see any sign of him in the grounds!"

"that's because you were knocked out Professor." Hermione cried urgently. "you didn't arrive in time to hear-"

"Miss Granger, HOLD YOUR TONGUE!"

Y/Ns felt dizzy due to how suddenly she had woken up straight into an argument.

"you hold yours!" Y/N said angrily. "you don't know the full story!" she spat. "is somebody doesn't have a right to speak its you."

"Williams!" Snape hissed thought gritted teeth. "you are already on very thin ice-" Y/N raised her brow at him.

"Now Snape." Fudge said slowly. "the young ladies minds are disturbed, we must make allowances-"