𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

47

1.9K 114 82
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ manjiro, you pervert !!
l/n y/n, age 16

Yokai's first official meeting finally ended after two long and tiring hours. There was a lot to discuss and that took up most of their time. In the end, their meeting place was decided, positions were finalized, and promotion posters were made, courtesy of Aiya and Haruka.

"Well, this is where we part." Y/N and the rest of the girls had walked together until they reached the end of the dusty road.

"See ya later, Miss President." Miko cheekily grinned, "Tonight, we finally meet the infamous Tokyo Manji Gang."

HATSUNE MIKO, YOKAI'S ATTACK DIVISION SQUAD LEADER.

Y/N nodded, waving at her.

"So it seems. See you at the shrine, Miko-san." She shallowly bowed while holding onto the handles of her bike.

"See ya later, Boss!" Aiya exclaimed, "I can't wait to meet your boyfriends!" She let out a teasing giggle.

KAMBE AIYA, YOKAI'S VICE-PRESIDENT.

"Hey hey, Aiya-chan, don't tease the Pres." Haruka, Aiya's half-sister, grabbed her blouse and yanked her back.

OZORO HARUKA, YOKAI'S ELITE GUARD AND PROMOTER.

"Is Toman scary?" Miku murmured, "I heard they are. Their leader, Mikey, can take opponents down with one kick. And, I heard their vice-president survived a stab wound. Is that true?"

She turned to look at Y/N, anxiety swirling around in her blue orbs.

NAKANO MIKU, CO-LEADER OF YOKAI'S ADVISOR DIVISION.

"Most of them are nice," Y/N, trying to comfort the pink-haired girl, patted her back. "Draken is a little scary at first, but he's just a big softie at heart."

"Is it true one of the Toman captains... died?" Nino piped up, fidgeting with her fingers, "Apparently, he quit Toman and joined Valhalla then he was stabbed by his friend. Is that... true?"

KITA NINO, CO-LEADER OF YOKAI'S ADVISOR DIVISION.

'Too many questions' Y/N thought to herself. Nevertheless, she answered.

"It is. But, don't worry. I couldn't save him... but I'll save you. Just call out my name and I'll be there." The H/C-haired girl offered them a small smile and, even though the group couldn't see it, the gesture still comforted them.

"Thanks Boss! You're the best!" Aiya grinned, jumping up and down.

"Hey, Pres, we're gonna go put up the posters now. We'll see ya at the meeting!" Haruka waved, a playful glint in her dark eyes.

Y/N silently nodded before changing courses. She shoved her hands into her pockets, gripping her phone tightly in case of an emergency.

Up ahead, she could see the bustling streets of Tokyo. Relief washed over her. Just a few more meters and she'd be safe from being attacked. However, before she could even take one more step, arms grabbed her. A hand was clapped over her mouth, restraining her.

Y/N writhed around, even going as far as to slam the back of her head into her attacker's face. They let out a surprised grunt, immediately letting go of her to clutch their nose.

"Who are you and- Huh?" Y/N blinked once, then twice. A Toman member was standing behind her. He, or rather she, was someone Y/N had never seen before.

She had platinum blonde hair that was almost white, light-colored eyelashes, and perfectly trimmed eyebrows. A black mask, much like Y/N's, covered the lower part of her face, concealing the rest of her identity.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo, at your service." She, who was actually a boy, bowed so deeply that his head brushed against Y/N's thighs. She couldn't tell if it was an accident or intentional.

"E-Eh?! You're a male?!" She exclaimed, jumping back, "B-But ... you're ... you're so pretty! How?!" She was in shock, cheeks turning red in embarrassment. Sanzu stood up, tilting his head to the side.

"You aren't the first to mistake me as a female, Miss L/N." He spoke far too formally for Y/N's liking but she didn't expect anything less from Mikey's dog. If he was there then that meant Toman's leader had already told Sanzu the news of teaming up with Yokai.

"I am here to accompany you, Miss L/N. Mikey wishes to speak with you." His voice was chanting though.

"Call me Y/N. No formalities. It's..." She scrunched up her nose, "Weird."

"Is that a request or an order, Miss L/N?" Sanzu questioned. Y/N almost groaned out of annoyance.

"An order, Sanzu. That was a fucking order." She grumbled, eye twitching. She was starting to wonder why he was being so formal but then she remembered that it was none of her business.

"So ... I assume Manjiro has told you about the arrangement?" Y/N muttered as she and Sanzu walked side by side. I have silently nodded.

'He doesn't talk much' Y/N thought to herself.

The silence was getting rather awkward and suffocating and, eventually, the pair couldn't take it anymore. In unison, they blurted out the first thing they could think of, which turned out to be the same exact question.

"What's beneath your mask?"

They both gaped at each other, surprised.

"Um ... we both pull our masks down at the same time?" Y/N offered. Sanzu hummed. "Okay ... three ... two ... one." Their facial masks were discarded and, once again, the two of them were astonished.

"You have a scar as well!" They hollered in sync, pointing at each other, "What?! How'd you get yours?! Was it painful?! Did it hurt?!" They paused, eyes narrowed as they silently challenged each other. Unfortunately, they just needed up saying they same thing again. "... Doesn't my scar scare you?" Or, in Sanzu's case, scars.

They were in the same boat here, both self-conscious. Y/N didn't really show it though whereas Sanzu was clearly ashamed of the two marks that he thought ruined his pretty face.

"I think your scars are... beautiful," Y/N muttered while the young blonde-haired boy remained silent, trying to process her words.

"You... like... my scars?" He was about to burst into tears. For years, he resented his appearance, cowering away whenever somebody mentioned the wounds that adorned the corners of his mouth. He hated them, despised them, just looking at them made him feel sick. And, here Y/N was, complimenting them. Sanzu was now understanding why Mikey and Baji favored her so much and why the captains of Toman were willing to forgive her. Underneath that hard shell and bold front she put up, she was just a scared young girl who knew nothing but how to fall back into old habits.

"I like yours too. It makes you look... pretty." Heat rose to Sanzu's pale cheeks as those words slipped past his lips. He was never this talkative but there was just something about Y/N that made him feel safe. Perhaps it was her aura... or the fact that killing was like squishing a bug to her. Nevertheless, he felt comfortable in her presence.

Sanzu paused in front of a park that was completely empty save for the group of boys sitting on top of the benches, conversing.

"You said it was just Manjiro," Y/N muttered, frowning.

"My apologies, L/N. Mikey knew you wouldn't come if you were aware there would be other people so he took extra precautions." Sanzu bowed as a form of an apology. Y/N scowled.

"Whatever." She grumbled, striding forward. Sanzu trailed behind her, looking like a dog tied to a leash with how close he was.

"Y/N-chan!" Mikey exclaimed, jumping up, "You made it! Did you run into any troub"- The blonde was cut off when Y/N lifted a hand, slapping his cheek.

"You bastard!" She hollered, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him back and forth, "You could've just said you brought company! There was no point in lying! Seriously!"

Smiley burst into laughter, almost falling off the bench. He clutched his aching stomach, his signature grin plastered on his face as he cheered Y/N on.

"Y/N-chan," Mikey suddenly piped up, "You should get a tattoo right... here." He tapped the area just above her chest, "It would look really hot." Y/N froze. Her eye twitched slightly, showing that she was annoyed.

"Manjiro..." She growled, clenching her jaw, "You damn pervert! Let me whack you in the head again to get rid of your perverted thoughts!"

Mikey screeched as he ran away, Y/N hot on his trail. Mitsuya tilted his head to the side as he watched the scene unfold.

"Should we stop them?" He questioned. Draken shook his head.

"No," The blonde uttered, "I want to see who wins."

A / N: Crawled outta hell to deliver this chapter to y'all.

Anyway, I just a little request here. Please don't say 'I'm gonna KMS' whenever Kisaki comes on. I understand that some of you don't like him, but the phrase 'KMS' can be very triggering.

Please understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 861 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
85.7K 3K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
36.4K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
15.2K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...