𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

46

2.4K 97 68
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ a new era
l/n y/n, age 16

note !!
from now on, this story will not be following the plotline
also, a glossary can be found at the end of this chap because there may be some stuff a few of you won't understand

News about a girl gang spread quickly around Tokyo. It's not like the other gangs were concerned though. In fact, if anything, they were intrigued. In a group consisting of just girls, there was bound to be at least one attractive female, if not more.

However, there was a slight problem. Nobody knew who the president was nor any of the members. The gang had yet to debut but the suspense was killing everybody, including Toman. Mikey had yet to tell them about his partnership with Y/N, waiting for the right opportunity.

"So, when are you gonna, ya know, get together and actually talk?" Baji asked from his position on Y/N's bed. He was lying underneath the covers, practically spooning her pillow that smelled like an expensive perfume.

"Today, actually. I've organized a meeting. Better yet, everybody has agreed to join. We'll be meeting at the abandoned warehouse, come if you want." Y/N didn't really care whether Baji followed her or not. Sometimes, he would stay at her house and deliberately mess with Kisaki just to have a laugh. She had to admit, it was pretty funny, especially when he poured water in poor Kisaki.

"Eh, I think I'll skip this one out. Feeling a little bleh today." In truth, Baji just wanted to continue exploring Y/N's bedroom because he had yet to find her diary, if she even had one.

"Okay. Just don't mess with Ash again. You really scared her when you pushed that vase over." Uttered Y/N as she combed a brush through her tangled hair and put on a face mask to cover up her scar.

Baji just simply hummed, snuggling further into the covers of the bed.

"Well, I'll be heading off. See ya." Surprisingly, Hiro was still letting her out even after what happened last night. It was strange but Y/N thought nothing of it. After all, he was a powerful man. He could get almost anyone arrested. Therefore, she would be safe if she stayed with him.

"Going somewhere?" Jay knocked on her doorframe, startling her slightly.

"Yeah. Just to the mall." Y/N effortlessly lied. Her family had yet to know her involvement with gangs and she didn't plan on letting them find out.

"Hm, okay." Jay muttered, "Be careful though and call me if you need anything. Dad's in a panic because of Ash and Nira." Y/N nodded as she grabbed her motorcycle keys.

Lately, Hiro had been acting paranoid due to the masked man's threat. He was doing his best to protect Ashley but it was clear the stress was getting to him.

"I'll be back before six." Y/N muttered, "Tell Hiro." She brushed past Jay whose eyes lingered on her bed for a second too long. Baji lazily stared back, sending the boy a toothy grin.

"Be careful... please. Nira is already gone and Ash might be next. We can only do so much to shelter her. Plus, the stupid police force won't even listen to us." Jay trailed behind Y/N, clearly concerned.

"I'll be with other people. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Plus, I have this." She showed her brother the pocket knife he had gifted her. A small smile pulled at his lips.

"Just... don't cause any trouble and run if you see anyone suspicious." He murmured. Y/N nodded.

"Noted. Well, I'm off. See ya soon." The H/C-haired girl took her leave. She swung a leg over her bike, sighing. And, for once, she actually put her helmet on. She bit her lip, trying to stop herself from crying.

"Ah... I miss Nira's nagging..." Smiling sadly, Y/N rubbed her teary eyes and sniffed quietly. "I'm fine," She told herself, "I'm fine."

She started up her bike,
and began to drive off, blissfully unaware of the grey eyes watching her every movement.

The drive through the familiar streets of Tokyo felt different this time, less exciting. Perhaps it was because she was actually following the rules. Whatever it was, she didn't like it. She had bought a motorbike purely to feel the thrill (and because she wanted to be reminded of Shinichiro).

The H/C-haired girl stopped at a red light. She placed a foot down, stabilizing herself so she didn't tumble over along with her bike. She leaned forward slightly, resting her elbows on the handles of her motorcycle.

"Bored, so very bored," Y/N mumbled under her breath, frowning. She turned her head, looking around for something to stare at. "Hm? Yazuha?" She caught sight of a young brunette wearing a black blouse matched perfectly with a skirt the same color and a pair of leg warmers. Shiny Mary Janes adorned her feet and Y/N couldn't help but stare at the shoes, her eyes shining slightly.

Unfortunely for her, she was in the middle lane. Therefore, she couldn't just pull over and strike up a conversation with the girl. Pouting, Y/N focused her attention on the traffic light, eyebrow twitching slightly.

A few minutes passed before it finally turned green again. Y/N whizzed off, skillfully avoiding cars in front of her. She veered to the side with ease, a neutral expression plastered on her pretty face.

"If I remember correctly," She muttered, "The warehouse should be down this road." Y/N took a turn, heading down a barren path. There were little to no cars around, making her feel a little uneasy. Out of all the places she could have chosen, she picked an abandoned place? How stupid.

When Y/N reached the building, she was surprised to see motorbikes already parked outside, no doubt belonging to the other girls. Aiya's one wasn't hard to spot. It was the vehicle covered in glittery pink paint with stickers covering the whole surface and the word 'Aiya' printed on the side in big, bold letters.

Y/N hopped off her bike, placing it carefully beside the others before adjusting her blouse. She pushed open the warehouse doors and they noisily creaked, clearly needing some oil.

Everybody was already inside, surprising her even more. The allocated time was twelve o'clock. It was only eleven-thirty.

"Hiya boss!" Aiya greeted her with no hesitation. She bounced towards Y/N, holding out a delicately-made necklace. "I have something for you! I made everybody one! That way, we can match!" It was a cute gesture.

Slowly, Y/N took the piece of jewelry from Aiya. She inspected it, turning the trinket around in her hands. It was a beautiful little thing that she found herself instantly drawn to.

"Thanks, Aiya." The words rolled off her tongue before she could stop herself. Aiya beamed, playfully saluting.

"No problem boss!" She let out a giggle while the rest of the gang remained silent. Judging by what Y/N already knew about them, Aiya was talkative, Miko was not, Miku was shy, Nino was timid, and Haruka was only a chatterbox if spoken to first. All in all, not a bad team.

"You all may be wondering why I called you here." Y/N strode forward, Aiya hot on her trail. "It has only been a few days since I've invited you to join my gang but I have decided we need to pick a name before we go any further. So, this is the cue for suggestions."

Haruka, Aiya's sister, fished out a piece of paper from her pocket and hastily swiped everything off the rickety and old table in front of her before slamming the parchment down on the surface. She grinned.

"I've always wanted to do that. Anyway, I have a few ideas!" She exclaimed, "First up, Tokyo Manji Girl Gang!" She glanced at Y/n for confirmation.

"Not the most... original, but it shows promise." The H/C-haired female shrugged, "Go on."

"Yokai!" Haruka was getting excited now, eager to show off her suggestions.

"Not half-bad." Y/N nodded, "Has a nice ring to it in fact."

"Shinigami!"

"Isn't that from Death Note?" Miku quietly piped up, tilting her head to the side.

"Liella!"

"That's a music group from an anime! We don't wanna be seen as a girl band!" Miko exclaimed, exasperated.

"Fallen Angels!" Haruka continued, ignoring the pink-haired girl.

"I like that one!" Aiya exclaimed, "Nice!"

"Sakura Petals!"

"Too delicate." Nino muttered, "But, we could use that to our advantage."

"Sweet Lotus?" Questioned Haruka.

"No," Y/N intervened, "There was a gang called that a few years ago."

"But, they're already disbanded and their leader is now a model." Haruka pouted.

"Yes, but it would be rude to use their name," Y/N uttered, folding her arms over her bust.

"How about Nogitsune?" Miko interrupted Haruka before she could even blurt out another name idea, "It's an old Japanese folktale, I'm sure you guys have heard of it."

All heads turned to Y/N, waiting for her decision. She was, after all, the president.

"... All are nice suggestions but Yokai, Sakura Petals, and Kitsune are my final three." Y/N murmured, "I guess we vote. Majority wins. All in favor of Yokai?" Six hands were raised, sealing the deal. "Okay, Yokai it is. What would you like our concept to be?"

"A gang that strives to make the world a better place," Miko said with no hesitation whatsoever.

"We should aim to help those in need," Miku added.

"And we should be like one of those gangs where, if one of us gets left behind, we all get left behind!" Shouted Aiya, giggling.

"I think," Nino butted in. She lifted her head, softly smiling at Y/N. "Our gang should be one where we save those who need saving the most, no matter who they are or what their background is."

"Alright then," Y/N announced, "It's decided. We will now be known as Yokai, Tokyo's first-ever girl gang in years. We will strive to make the world a better place, we will not leave anyone behind, and we shall always help those in need." Aiya cheerfully clapped her hands.

"I like it!" She flashed the group a bright grin that almost blinded them.

"Now," Y/N pulled out a small pad of paper and a pen, "It's time we discuss our positions."

Glossary -

Yokai - A class of supernatural entities and spirits in Japanese folklore. The word 'Yokai' is composed of the Kanji for 'attractive' and 'apparition'. They are also referred to as ayakashi, mononoke, mamono, or the demons of Japan.

Nogitsune - A Nogitsune is a type of Kitsune who are natural tricksters. They are a part of the Yokai category. In Japanese folklore, there are stories about Kitsunes tricking unsuspecting people and, for their own enjoyment, creating chaos.

Shinigami - Gods or supernatural beings that invite humans toward death. They have been described as monsters, helpers, and creatures of darkness.

Fallen Angels - Fallen Angels are those who were cast out of Heaven. They are often angels who tempted humans to sin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
192K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
1.7K 63 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
580K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...